The Blonde Doppleganger

Por beepboopbeep57

Eva looks exactly like the past Petrova Doppelgängers, but instead of being a brunette she's a blondie. She h... Mais

The Masquerade Ball
Doppelnapped
Magic, fate call it what you wish
The Best Day of My Life
The Deal
Two Firsts In One Day
Die Puppies Die!
Nap time
Honey you look terrible
Meeting Klaric
Reunited With Elijah
I Believe The Term You're Searching For Is "Omg"
Dancing With Kitty Kat
Hello Love
Let Me Out!
It's a Good Thing I'm Slight Sadistic.
The Ritual
Betrayed
Hot and Cold
Rise and Shine Sweetheart
Miami
The morning after
Sugar Daddy Nik
I would rather you be my snack.
Birthday Part 1
Author Note

Elenas Terrible Idea

7.4K 181 38
Por beepboopbeep57

After comforting Elena I stole Her phone and called Damon. I told him either he brings me my shit or I will pour boxed mashed potatoes all over his yard before it rains, he brought it within the hour. After he stopped by I went to bed and guess who had another dream? Me of course. It was Elijah but this time his face wasn't blurred! Once I meet Niklaus I hopefully will see his face in my dreams too. He was standing next to this vampire dude who stabbed him self in the heart with a stake. Very interesting indeed. I'll have to ask him about that later, it is currently noon and I have decided to do nothing but lay in bed watching the entire twilight saga. I was at the end of the first movie the part when Edward has to suck the venom out of Bella hand. Hot. Anyways Elijah messaged me

Unknown number: Hello Angel.
Me: Hey, saw you had fun last night. 🔪
Mr. Suits 🥵: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Me: Liar
Mr. Suits 🥵: What is on your agenda for today?
Me: Absolutely nothing, I am going to lay in bed all day watching very bad vampire movies.
Mr. Suits🥵: Then why waste your precious time watching them?
Me: They are good and bad at the same time, plus I was feeling nostalgic. You could join me, we could find out if you're team Edward or Jacob!
Mr. Suits 🥵:I don't know what that means. As temping as spending time with you sounds, I will have to decline. I have matters that need to be sorted out.
Me: That's okay I will make you watch them with me some other time. Ohhhh 🔪🔪🔪?
Mr. Suits 🥵: Perhaps.
Me: Have fun stay safe even tho you apparently can't die.
Mr. Suits 🥵: Enjoy your "Good and Bad," movies. I found your contact name quite entertaining.
Me: I have no idea what you're talking about bye now.

I started playing New Moon when Elena comes storming into my room. "Lena come watch twilight with me! Twins day?"
"I need to talk to you, Its serious."
"Please not today, I just want to be a potato all day."
"You know how I went to see Katherine yesterday?" I nod. She didn't tell me much last night just that everyone is in danger then she just kept crying. I didn't ask questions, I just gave her all the bear hugs possible.
"Klaus is the one who wants to break the curse. When Katherine ran from him he killed her whole family! Damon and Stefan have Bonnie trying to find a way to despell the moonstone to save me but I don't want to be saved! Not if it means everyone I love dies!" Stupid butterflies. So he is going to kill my whole family if they despell the moonstone? Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. I say me or Elena just die. Then only 3 people die in the sacrifice. Do I want to die? Sometimes, not really right now though.
"So what's the plan Lena?"

Apparently my sister wants to talk to Alice, yes I know her name is Rose. Which brings us to the salvawhore house sadly. Me and Elena walk into the house when Alice walks down the hall wearing a plum satin robe.
"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning."
"That is pretty rude. Not surprising for Demon Salvawhore though." I say Alice looks up at us. I send her a smirk while Elena looks super embarrassed, I don't know why though.
It's not like she was actually naked.
"Whoa. Sorry, I thought you were..."
"I, uh, sorry, I..." my sister mumbles out.
"There's no one else here."
"We are here for you Alice. We want to watch the twilight saga with you!" Alice sends me a bitch wtf look.
"Eva we are not watching twilight for the 20th time this morning. We came to talk to you Rose."
"Elena your the one that interrupted my very important plans, I should be the one complaining." She rolls her eye at me. This little bitch.
"Then I should probably get dressed."

A few minutes later us three are siting in the salvawhore living room, parlor thing.
"Alice we want to find out more information about Klaus," I say. My reasons might be swayed from Elena's but I guess we can kill two birds with one stone. I just want to not see his face blurry when I dream of him to be honest.
"We want you to take us to see slater." My sister says.
"Who the fuck is slater." They totally ignore me. Damn I was away for 2 days and I'm totally out of the loop.
"It's a bad idea." To be totally honest 99 percent of Elena's ideas are bad.
"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it." I wonder if I stabbed my self in the stomach would the butterflies die?
"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it." Wtf so that's what Elijah was doing? Trying to stop Demon from getting answers about Niklaus? He really does have a big brain.
"There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." To be honest I could just ask Elijah but he probably wouldn't want me to share with the Scooby Gang. If we don't get any answers today I'll simply just ask Elijah.
"Why are you coming to me with this?"
"Because you owe me. One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping me."
"Us Elena." She rolls her eyes again. "Lena you may be my sister but roll your eyes at me again and I will stab them with a fork." Might be an empty threat but whatever. I'll slap her again if I need to.
"Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this. And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away."
"We're having a disagreement, okay? They're willing to risk everyone that I love and I'm not."
"We love, We are not" I agree with her though. Three deaths versus God knows how many.
"They're just trying to protect you."
"And you've proven that you couldn't care less whether I'm protected or not. So, we're back to you taking me to Slater."
"Why do I even try to correct you anymore."
Rose then sits next to Elena on the couch and says "What exactly do you hope to achieve by this?"
"How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?" Oh yeah let's just put Bonnie into this conversation without even asking her first.
"I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years, what do you think?" Honestly I don't think I would care about not being able to go outside during the day, I hate the sun.
"I think I know a witch who's willing to do whatever it takes to help, if you're willing to make a deal."
I jump up and say "Great let's go bitches!"

During the very awkward drive to Slaters too block out the awkwardness. I watched New Moon Since I was very rudely interrupted the first time I started it. I finished it right as we parked into a creepy parking garage. If I was a vampire I sure as hell wouldn't be living here. We get out of Alice's black SUV and walk toward a once again creepy stair case. Once at the top there is a white door and Alice knocks on it. "Slater? Slater, it's Rose. Open up!" After a minute of waiting Alice turns toward us as says "He's not home. Sorry."
"Alice just use your super vampire strength to get us in please. We suffered through that super fucking awkward car ride to get here. Don't make me suffer through that so soon after I'm finally free." I say with a pout. Alice sighs then pushes the doors open. "After you." We all walk into his apartment, this place looks oddly familiar. "I don't think he's gonna be much help." I hear Alice say. I turn around a corner and see the dude Elijah was with! Oh shit I'm not supposed to be excited he's dead and was supposed to tell us more about Niklaus. I take my phone out at take a sneaky picture of slaters body and send it to Elijah.

Mr. Suits 🥵: What are you doing there?
Me: Me and Elena were going to ask him for info about your brother. It was her idea. I figured if he didn't have any I would ask you. But if I ask you I'm sure you wouldn't want me to share it with the scooby gang.
Mr. Suits 🥵: You shouldn't be there, go home Eva.
Me: come on Elijah I just got here! I can't be tortured in that awkward car ride again😢! Plus you can't tell me what to do I'm a independent women I don't need no man ✌

I put my phone away and walk toward Elena who is standing by some crazy ass computer set up. She's going through the papers on the desk. I sit on the desk chair and start spinning.
"Eva aren't you going to help!"
"Nah this is much more fun." Any information that was here Elijah probably stole. He needs to start being a law abiding citizen. Alice walks over and watches Elena going through the papers. "Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information."
"Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." More like in his heart.
I keep spinning totally zoning them out when Alice says
"Stay here." Oh shit it's probably Elijah. I stop spinning stand up and immediately fall to the ground. "Fuck my life," everything is still spinning so I just lay on the ground for a few minutes, after a while Elena blocks my view of the ceiling. "What's up Lena, wait your up." I start laughing. "Eva, this is not a joke are you high again? Why are you acting like this when my life is in danger?" That makes me jump up. " 1 I am not high my hilarious self is just like this. And 2." I slap her. "For the 57th time Elena our life!" She stares at me like I just killed her puppy. Then walks away from me, whatever. Then I see some women. I don't know who she is but I don't really care. I grab my phone see a bunch of text messages and phone calls. Yeah no. Not trying to deal with that. Then I walk toward where Elena went.

Here's all the important shit you need to know. Elena's dumb ass got slaters girlfriend Alice, don't even comment of the irony of the situation, to send a message to someone who knows Niklaus that the doppelganger is ready to surrender. When she said that can you guess what I did? I tried to bitch slap her but OG Alice zoomed over and grabbed my hand before I made contact. The plan was not to surrender to Niklaus!!! Just to get some information! This is what I mean when I say 99 percent of Elena's ideas are terrible! So I go on the other side of the apartment and start texting Elijah, completely ignoring the last 5 messages.

Me: Hey so I know you might be a little grumpy with me but just wanted to let you know, Elena sent a message to someone that knows your brother. Something about her surrendering idfk. That wasn't the plan either she told me we were just getting information about him. Then Alice wouldn't let me slap her ugh! This day sucks

Mr. Suits 🥵: I'm on my way. We will discuss this at a later time.

Me: I'm going to change your name to Mr. Vague. See you soon. And no we won't.

Then Damon shows up apparently Alice snitched us out. Damon and Elena are arguing same shit different day. Then Elena try to punch him.
"Elena your turning into me!" The both send me a glare then go back to there stare down. They have way too much sexual tension. Then Damon tells us we are leaving blah blah at least we get to ride in his cool car. I get up then the front door opens followed by three men. Oh shit this is bad.

"We're here to meet the doppelgänger." One of the men say.
"Thank you for coming." Elena then try's to step forward only for Damon to grab her arm and whisper something to her. I'm guessing it was bad because he looks pissed. Then he turns toward the three men and says
"There's nothing here for you." The man in the back then drops dead to the ground from a broken neck and Elijah is standing where the man just was. He then zooms right in front of the other two men. Rose dips, I don't blame her she's been running from him for 500 years.
Demon then says "I killed you. You were dead."
"For centuries now." Elijah says repeating the answer he gave me when I asked the same thing. I chuckle.
Elijah then looks towards one of the men "Who are you?" The man he's looking at says "Who are you?" He looks like he's about about shit his pants.
"I'm Elijah," Why does he always say his name so attractively. "We were gonna bring her to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus will want to see her." I wish I had some popcorn right about now.
"Does anyone else know that you're here?"
"No."
"Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful." Elijah say then rips out both of the men's hearts. I should not find him murdering people so hot. Something is definitely wrong with me. Elijah sends me a glare and then zooms away. Oh shit he's definitely mad about my rant text earlier before ignoring him.

Damon, Elena and I get home they go inside and I tell them I'm going to go for a jog. Do I like working out no, but I need to get stronger to have even a 1 percent chance of surviving this town. At this rate I'll be dead before graduation, especially with the sun and the moon crap. I pull my phone out, and put on some destiny's child that is playing through my headphones. Then I decide to text Elijah.

Me: I saw you glared at me before you dipped. If you want to talk I'm out for a jog near home. Lmk. Thanks for saving my sister and I ❤

I've been running for about 10 minutes, God why did I do this to my self I'm over it. I then decide I'm just going to walk home. I'm tired, sweaty and hungry. Not a good combination, at least I have my phone playing good music. I turn around and walk right into Elijah.
"Fuck I know your a vampire but why did you have to appear out of no where!"
"I've been right behind you for the past 5 minutes."
"That's creepy. What can I help you with I'm grumpy now."
"You invited me. Why are you irritated?"
"I'm tired, sweaty and hungry, I want to try to get stronger so I figured a run is a good way to start but it was miserable and now I'm miserable,"
"There are plenty of more enjoyable forms of exercise that also make you tired and sweaty." Did that really just come out of Elijah's mouth. "I do not appreciate you disregarding my warning of going home."
"To be fair Elena dragged me with her."
"Do you not have your own free will?" Oh no he didn't!
"Of course I have my own free will Elijah! Which is why I stayed there in the first place! I only went there for information, not to hand myself over to three random men! I knew if I asked you about Niklaus if you did share something you wouldn't want me to tell the scooby gang."
"I'm trying to keep you safe. If word gets out that you a Petrova doppelganger exist there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to Niklaus and I can't have that."
"Why not?"
"I do not wish for him to know I have found you. I want him dead. He daggered my family then buried them at sea"
"Daggered? What does that mean?"
"He killed my family, he must be put down." I then do the only acceptable response to someone sad, give him a bear hug. It took him a while but eventually he hugged me back. We stood their for what felt like seconds but was probably minutes. Then he was just gone.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

212K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
458K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
7.8K 300 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
20.9K 889 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...