Highschool dxd: Demonic Pheon...

By Ralwof_Kram

What happens when two opposing forces form an alliance? Follow (Y/N) (F/N), the only child of Hestia, and inc... More

Bio
Chapter 1:Introductions
Chapter 2: Facing the Past
Chapter 3: Burying the Past
Chapter 4: Return to Kouh
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: New Day
Chapter 7: Problems Arise
Chapter 8: Answers
Chapter 9: Meeting with Exorcists
Chapter 10: Alliance
Chapter 11: First Encounter
Chapter 12: Warmonger
Chapter 14: Pool Day
Chapter 15: Planning
Chapter 16: Parents Day
Chapter 17: Passion and Dreams
Author Note: Not a chapter
Chapter 18: Vampire
Chapter 19: Head Honcho of Heaven
Chapter 20: Peace and New War
Chapter 21: Second Vision
Chapter 22: Expansion
Chapter 23: Day at Camp
Chapter 24: Are You Not Entertained?!
Chapter 25: Obligatory Beach Chapter
Chapter 26: This Party Sucks
Chapter 27: Awakening

Chapter 13: Taste of True Power

5.2K 105 66
By Ralwof_Kram

3rd Pov

The ORC and SC are all standing outside the school, it seems nothing is happening before a large dome covers the school. The members of the SC all spread out over the dome, holding their hands out, holding the barrier. While they do that, the ORC and (Y/N) all prepare to face Kokabiel, with (Y/N) activating his necklace, summoning his armor.

Sona: We've covered the school in a protective barrier. It can withstand almost anything, but something extremely powerful will be able to penetrate it. So, please, if you go all out, make sure to aim at Kokabiel.

(Y/N): I'll try, but if I miss, the barrier shouldn't break as I recognize it as friendly.

Rias: That you so much Sona, when this is over we'll repay you.

Saji: I don't mean to sound rude or dumb, but wouldn't it be more logical to have all of us fighting Kokabiel?

Sona: Yes, that is a viable tactic, but our power would be used better if we were spread out. Like (Y/N) said, we don't know how many others are working under or with Kokabiel. It's better if we defend the school in case any of his minions appear. And besides, we all know we can't take on Kokabile directly, the only one powerful enough to do so here is (Y/N).

(Y/N): And fight him directly is exactly what I plan to do.

A magic circle with the Sitri family crest appeared behind them and Tsubaki teleported in from it.

(Y/N): Tsubaki, how's Irina?

Tsubaki: Just fine, those tears worked wonders, she's just resting now.

Asia: That's a relief.

(Y/N): I'm surprised Xenovia isn't here, Kokabiel said she and Kiba managed to get away.

Saji: Speaking of Kiba, has anyone heard from him?

(Y/N): No, we haven't heard from or seen him at all. We know he'll be here though, that pillar of light is a beacon to anything supernatural.

Sona: We'll keep the barrier up, but the school is a different matter, if anything happens, we might not be able to stop it from collapsing.

Rias: Don't worry, I won't let that happen.

Sona: It's not too late to call your brother

Rias: I'll do it only if you contact your sister.

Sona: I've got a good reason not to. Sirzechs cares for you, I'm sure he'd come as soon as you called.

Akeno: No need, I've already contacted him.

Rias: Reall,y contacting my brother behind my back?

Akeno: Rias, I know you think that we can handle this matter, that we don't need to contact him, but we must. We're facing a leader-class fallen angel, not just another stray. I think that fills all the qualifications for contacting him.

Rias: Alright fine.

Akeno: Sirzechs said his forces should arrive in no more than an hour

Rias: Good grief, I just can't win against you, can I. Well, let's make this a fun hour.

The ORC and Demigod enter the school in order to form a plan.

Rias: (Y/N), I know you said you'd take on Kokabiel, but I want you to try getting us some power too.

(Y/N): Got it, I'll try my best, but if the circumstance arises, then I'll focus all attention on Kokabiel.

Akeno: You seemed so angry when we first met Kokabiel, has it died down.

(Y/N): Nope, I'm just good at hiding it. I'm doing this because he's already hurt Irina, I won't let him hurt anyone else.

Rias: Other than that, we need to be on the offensive here, we need to stop Kokabiel from releasing his power however strong it is. Unlike the fight with Riser, the stakes are much higher.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I won't let anyone die today. As I said, I've already fought two wars, and I'm not eager to fight in a third.

Ddriag appeared on (Y/N)'s hand with a signature BOOST as they exited the school and saw the same large pillar of light from earlier.

Asia: What is that?

Kokabiel: Valpur has made the four Excaliburs into one, that's just so him.

Rias: Kokabiel!

The group looked up to see Kokabiel resting on a throne floating in the sky.

Kokabiel: So is Sirzechs on the way? Or is it Lady Leviathan?

Rias: Don't worry, we're the ones you're facing now.

(Y/N): More specifically, me.

Kokabiel smirk and snapped his fingers. A large Holy spear appeared in his hands and he threw it at the gym. (Y/N) acted quickly and sent a fireball at the spear, causing it to explode before it could land.

Kokabiel: Oho! Well, this just got much more interesting!

(Y/N): Damn, that thing was something.

Ddriag: I would say you're scared, but that was absolutely nothing to you.

(Y/N): Yeah, but I've never seen a spear of light that big before, or so powerful.

Ddriag: It is from another dimension after all. We're talking about a man who survived fighting God and the devil kings.

(Y/N): When it comes to power gauged in fighting, survival means much less than victory. And if that's what we're going by, I'll still beat him.

Ddriag: I have no doubt you'll be able to defeat that bastard.

Kokabiel: Well, you've come all this way, so I'll let you play with my favorite pets!

He created a massive sigil on the ground and from it, a massive hole that began to spew out a lot of fire. A silhouette appeared in the flames and let out a roar. The flames died down to reveal a three-headed dog.

Akeno: Cerberus?!

(Y/N): That's him, but yet, it's not.

Asia: What do you mean?

(Y/N): The Cerberus I know would heel at the first sight of me, that thing's an imitation, but still powerful, nonetheless, bringing him here is forbidden.

Rias: Then let's send him back! KONEKO! AKENO!

Koneko/Akeno: Yes ma'am!

(Y/N): I'll provide support! Even though it's fake, I can't bring myself to hurt Cerberus.

Rias and Akeno flew above it to get a height advantage over it as Koneko approached from below.

(Y/N): Asia, stay behind me! They'll be fine, I have faith they can take care of it.

With the fight, Cerberus was blasting streams of fire at Rias and Akeno, who was able to dodge easily. Akeno managed to counter with an ice spell, stopping the fire from reaching them. Rias took the opening to send a blast of destruction magic at the dog, making it scream in pain. then a second Cerberus took its place, running forward. Koneko leaped forward and delivered a devastating axe kick to the middle head. Akeno followed up with a stream of her signature lightning.

(Y/N): Damn, they're tough*BOOST* Not enough, I need enough to spread even that's powerful enough the finish both of them.

(Y/N) was cut off by a scream from Asia, he turned and was met with a third Cerberus.

(Y/N): Make that all three of them.

It fired another stream of flame at Asia, but (Y/N) jumped in and pulled her out of the way last second. He landed on the ground again, holding Asia bridal style.

(Y/N): Ddraig. Can I fight them without accidentally using any of your power?

Ddriag: Yes, I can isolate the dragon power, making it so you only use yours.

(Y/N):*To Ddriag* Do that *To Asia* Try and find some cover, I'll handle this.

He set Asia down and rushed the third beast, summoning his swords to help. It growled and raised a paw to try and squash (Y/N) as he approached, but he managed to dodge and slash at its leg, making it roar in pain. He retreated to try and rush again, only for Koneko to kick its right head, and grabbing on.

Koneko: Go, I got this!

(Y/N): You and I both know you can't defeat it alone!

Koneko: That doesn't mean I can't stall for time!

She stuck on for a few more seconds before being thrown off, the left head bit at her and grazed her, tearing some of her clothes. The middle head took the opportunity to swallow her whole.

(Y/N): KONEKO!

The head's jaw started to open again, but it was trying to keep it closed. It was forcefully opened and showed Koneko holding it open with her legs. She delivered a powerful kick that broke some of its teeth, knocking it back. (Y/N) took his chance and rushed again, and with three quick slashes, all three heads flew off its body. It landed on the ground, with said body turning into fire.

Asia: Koneko, are you alright?!

Koneko: For the most part.

(Y/N): You two, stay back and rest up. I'm going to go help Rias and Akeno. And that's an order!*Whispering* Uncle Hades is gonna give me schist for killing a Cerberus.

The two reluctantly nodded at him as he ran off toward Rias and Akeno fighting the other two.

Xenovia: Looks like you really don't need me.

He turned and saw Xenovia running along with him on the roof.

(Y/N): Don't speak too soon, I'm sure your help will be appreciated.

She smirked and ran to the second Cerberus, and with one mighty blow, the beast was split in two down the middle.

Akeno: That's the damage you'd expect an Excalibur to give on evil.

Rias: I wish we didn't need help, but I'm glad it's here.

(Y/N): Heh, told ya it's appreciated.

Ddraig: BOOST!

(Y/N): Ddriag, where are we now?

Ddraig: We've reached a strong multiplier for combat.

(Y/N): Now that's what I'm talkin about. HEADS UP, LADIES!

He summoned his wings and flew up to meet the King and Queen.

Rias: Atta boy!

Akeno: oh, more fun!

The three met in the sky as a green light surrounded them.

Ddraig: TRANSFER! 

Ddraig's power the distributed between Akeno and Rias, the feeling of it made them moan as the power began to flow through them. (Imagine this sentence without context)

(Y/N) landed on the ground next to Xenovia

Xenovia: Good job, with the amount of power you gave them, they can finish this easily.

Rias: Let's finish this! Akeno!

Akeno: Let's bring the thunder!

While the two charged their attacks, Koneko grabbed the Cerberus by its leg, holding it in place. Akeno created a large, yellow magic circle that created high amounts of her lightning. Rias made a magic circle filled with Destruction magic. They were again broken from their focus by another scream from Asia, who was being attacked by a FORTH Cerberus.

(Y/N): ASIA!

Before the Cerberus could attack, hundred of swords sprouted from the ground, impaling the mutt. The man behind it landed in front of Asia, none other than Kiba.

Asia: Kiba, you're here!

Rias: AKENO, MORE!

Akeno: Gladly~

She then fired a large streak of lightning at the Cerberus as Rias sent her magic sigil above it. The lightning passed through it and was infused with Destruction magic. The bolt hit the beast, causing it to roar out in pain as it was completely obliterated.

(Y/N): Hell yeah!

Kokabiel: Impressive, you managed to kill all four of them.

They looked back up to see that Kokabiel had not even moved a centimeter.

Rias: Grrr, TAKE THIS!

She fired off another blast of destruction magic at Kokabiel, more powerful than anything they've seen her make before. Kokabiel's smirk never left his face as he deflected the POD with his wings, redirecting the blast, annihilating the sports field.

Kokabiel: Look how much stronger you've become with a little Red Dragon Emperor inside you.

Valpur: HAHAHA! IT'S FINALLY COMPLETE!

They turned to See the holy sigils on the ground connecting into one as the four swords also fused, creating one powerful sword.

Valpur: MY LIFE'S WORK, FINALLY COMPLETE!

Kokabiel: Finally, I have my hands on the power of the four combined swords. I help Valpur create the sword, and he uses it to level the town. Pretty good deal, huh?

(Y/N): So that's your plan? Use the sword's power to level the town.

Valpur: Exactly. I suggest you leave, the sword's power will destroy this area in less than twenty minutes.

Kokabiel: If you want to save your precious town, you'll have to defeat me. *Unfurling Wings* READY RIAS GREMORY?!

Rias: READY AS EVER!

Rias fired another blast of POD, But Kokabiel caught it with his bare hand. Akeno tried to attack from behind with her lightning, but Kokabiel caught it just as easily. He combined the attacks into one and threw it at Rias. 

(Y/N)/Akeno: RIAS

akeno s quicker as she created a shield in front of her and Rias, but the blast was too strong and shattered it easily, hurting Rias and Akeno badly as well.

(Y/N): RIAS, AKENO!

He flew up and quickly grabbed the two, and landed on the ground safely.

Akeno: (Y-Y/N)?

Rias: I'm sorry you wasted all that power on us.

(Y/N): Don't worry about it, you did all you could.*To Kokabiel* You bastard, I'LL KILL YOU.

(Y/N)'s wings covered themselves in fire and he blasted off to Kokabiel. The fallen angel smirk as he simply created a magic shield in front of him. He was extremely shocked when (Y/N) broke it with one punch and delivered another to Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: WHAT?! How is that possible?! How can a lowly devil like you breakthrough that?!

(Y/N): That's your first mistake, I'm not a lowly devil. I'm not even a devil at all. You evidently didn't do your research on recent events before attacking this town, but I'll introduce myself: My name is (Y/N) (L/N), Incarnation of the Pheonix, Red Dragon Emperor, and Demigod Son of the Goddess Hestia!

Kokabiel: WHAT?! Why is the Pheonix of the West here?

(Y/N): Call it a marriage or a peace treaty, they're both correct. But you made a mistake: You hurt those I cared about, and you think you can walk in here and start a war while I'm here? I don't think so. Your opponent is me now, you brag and show off all that power, but let's see how well you can truly use it.

While (Y/N) engaged Kokabiel in combat, Asia ran to Akeno and Rias and helped Akeno first as she was the most injured.

Akeno: Truly the passionate hero, the perfect man. But it looks like we won't be able to hold out, even with (Y/N), what's taking Sirzechs so long?

Rias: I agree, but I'm sure (Y/N) can handle himself.*notices Kiba* Kiba, what's he doing?

Kiba is seen walking towards Valpur and the Excalibur sword with his own.

Kiba: Valpur Galilei, I'm the survivor of the Holy Sword Project, of those you tried to murder. I live because I was reborn as a devil, I refused to die because I knew one day, I could avenge the deaths of my comrades!

Koneko tried to run in to assist Kiba, but the sword fired a massive blast of energy, knocking Kiba and Koneko back.

Valpur: You avoided a direct attack from the sword? Quick little rats, aren't you. Freed.

Freed then made his presence known.

Freed: You called?!

Valpur: Use the Excalibur to get rid of them.

Freed: I would absolutely love to!

He approached and picked up the sword with ease.

Freed: Now... WHICH ONE OF YOU DEVIL SCUM WANTS THE POINTY END OF THIS THING FIRST?!

Back with Kokabiel and (Y/N)(since so many people complain about the power scaling, I'll give you an OP MC, for a little while at least), the two were locked in battle with each other, with (Y/N) obviously having the upper hand. Kokabile tried to slash at (Y/N) with a light spear, but the demigod pushed it aside and punched Kokabiel square in the face, knocking him back.

Kokabiel: Why don't you join me, Demigod? Your kind are nothing more than war puppets for the gods.

(Y/N): Maybe children of other gods, but my mother truly cares for me! Besides, I wouldn't ally myself with someone who looks like an elf that's never heard of sunlight.

This comment enraged Kokabiel and blasted (Y/N) away with a powerful spell. He then created hundreds of light spears and hurled them at (Y/N). The Pheonix smirk and created a tiny ball of fire in his hand, and flicked it at the oncoming spears. The first spear hit the ball of fire and the tiny ball exploded into a massive inferno of flamming tendrils. They destroyed every spear then rushed Kokabiel, each one connecting onto the fallen. The smoke from the blast cleared to show Kokabiel with burns all over his body. He let out an enraged cry and created another spear of light in his hand and charged at (Y/N).

Kokabiel: I'LL KILL YOU!

(Y/N) didn't move and let Kokabiel impale him with the spear. The fallen laugh maniacally thinking he had won.

Kokabiel: YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A WEAK BIRD! HAHAHAHAHA!

(Y/N): Really? Could a weak bird do this?

(Y/N) raised his hand before bringing it down on Kokabiel's head, forcing the fallen angel, towards the ground. He was barely able to catch himself before he hit the ground, but it didn't last long as the demigod appeared in front of him and kicked him back into the sky. (Y/N) then went back to where he was in the sky moments earlier and kicked Kokabiel back again. Kokabiel regained his balance again, but he was much more injured with at least half of his wings bending in ways they shouldn't now.

Kokabiel: I-Is that a-all you've g-g-got, p-pheonix.

(Y/N): Nope, I've still got this that I haven't used that much.

(Y/N) summoned Ddriag on his hand and smirked as the gauntlet said something that it's only said once.

Ddriag: RED DRAGON OVER BOOSTER: BALANCE BREAKER SCALE MAIL

Kokabiel watched as the red armor appeared on (Y/N)'s body, with his wings out making an intimidating sight. Kokabiel felt something he hasn't felt in a long time: Fear. (Y/N) then disappeared in a red blur as he began to rapidly attack Kokabiel. He finished by delivering a devastating blow, knocking Kokabiel back into the throne where he once sat.

Kokabiel: You-You- YOU WON't GET AWAY WITH THIS! EVEN IF I DIE, THAT EXCALIBUR SWORD WILL STILL END YOU!

(Y/N): You sure about that, buddy?

(Y/N) pointed down at the ground and Kokabiel looked. He was shocked to see the Excalibur broken with Kiba and Xenovia standing over it with new swords of their own. He also noticed Valpur rambling on about the fusion of Holy and Devil magics. Just before Valpur could finish, Kokabiel hurled another spear at him, killing him. (Y/N) stared at Kokabiel in disbelief before grabbing him and bringing him down to the others.

Rias: (Y/N)? Is that you?

(Y/N):*Desummoning dragon helmet* Yup, and I believe the crow here has some explaining to do.

They were again shocked to see how injured Kokabiel was compared to (Y/N).

Kokabiel: Valpur was a smart man, but he figured something out that he shouldn't have.

He then looked around and his eyes landed on Akeno with a smirk on his face.

Kokabiel: So, the power of Baraquiel is here as well?

Akeno: SHUT UP! I'm nothing like him.

(Y/N): Who's Baraquiel?

Xenovia: A fallen angel leader, known for his usage of holy lightning and thunder, just like Akeno.

Kokabiel: Hehehe, such an interesting house you have Gremory: A ruined Holy Sword Project subject, Baraquiel's daughter, and you're marrying a demigod son of a maiden goddess who happens to be the Red Dragon Emperor.

(Y/N): Daughter?!

Rias: THAT'S IT! FIRST YOU INSULT MY BROTHER, AND NOW YOU INSULT MY SERVANTS?! YOU'LL PAY THE PRICE IN THE FORM OF YOUR DEATH!

(Y/N) had enough and slammed Kokabiel into the ground, creating a large crater. He then flew down and carried Kokabiel out again and held him in front of them all.

Kokabiel: You do realize you're facing the arch-nemesis of devils, might as well take advantage of the moment, you might never get it again!

(Y/N): I'd shut up if I were you.

Rias/Akeno: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Say one more negative thing about either Rias or Akeno, I'll gladly give you another beating.

Kokabiel: Not about them then? I can work with that.

(Y/N): You're talking mad shit for someone I can easily kill.

Kokabiel: You, Durandal user. Why do you fight so hard even though you've lost your master?

Xenovia: W-what?

Everyone else was thinking the same thing, what was he talking about?

(Y/N): Mind clarifying?

He punctuated his sentence by slamming Kokabiels head into the ground, not hard enough to knock him, but just hard enough to make it hurt a lot.

Kokabiel: Whoops, I guess it just slipped out

Xenovia: ANSWER HIM NOW!

Kokabiel started ...laughing? It started as a chuckle but turned into psychotic laughter.

Kokabiel: I am trying to start a war, no point in trying to hide it now. DURING THE PREVIOUS THREE-WAY WAR, GOD WAS KILLED ALONGSIDE THE FOUR DEVIL KINGS!

The news shook all of them, (Y/N) was surprised too, but he just didn't show it.

Xenovia: W-w-what? God is d-d-dead?

Rias: He's been dead? How's that possible? YOUR LYING, I'VE NEVER HEARD SUCH A THING!

Kokabiel: During the war, you devils lost your kings and most of your high levels. The angels and fallen lost everyone but their leaders. Pure angels couldn't increase their numbers and pure-bred devils are just as rare, aren't they?

Asia: No, it can't be true.

Kokabiel: All three sides have been forced to rely on humans to keep their species alive. Angels, Fallen Angels, Devils, the leaders of all three sides agreed to never share this information so that the God-fearing humans would keep fearing.

Xenovia:*Falling to knees* Lies... they're nothing but lies

Kokabiel: The thing that pisses me off is, after their deaths, it was decided to stop the war! WHY WOULD THEY STOP US IN THE MIDST OF OUR GREAT VICTORY, EVEN AZAZEL DECLARED THAT THERE WOULD NEVER BE ANOTHER WAR!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!*SLAM*

(Y/N): I was mad before, but now I'M PISSED OFF.

Asia stood up after falling to her knees from the news.

Asia: If God is dead, then, where's the love that we've been given coming from?

Kokabiel: Micheal's been doing a good job holding his own, he's the one who works in God's stead.

Xenovia: The Archangel Micheal is god's agent? That mean's... all our prayers...

Kokabiel: As long as the system remains intact, prayer and exorcisms will continue to a certain extent.

Asia couldn't take anymore and fainted as Koneko caught her.

(Y/N): Asia...

Xenovia: It's a natural reaction, I'm surprised I can still think now.

Kokabiel: Without anyone to manage the balance between good and evil, it's no wonder that holy-devil sword exists. That means the war must continue, even if it means taking your heads!*SLAM*

(Y/N): Getting cocky again.

Akeno: Rias? Are you ok?

Rias: Again...

Akeno: What?

Rias: I let my pride get in the way again... It's my fault.

(Y/N): BULLSHIT!

Rias: Huh?

(Y/N): You're a fool to think you can start another war, you didn't even think your plan through. The devils and angels haven't done anything to each other, and you expect them to just start fighting? If anything, they'd team up to destroy you, because you were the one to steal from and kill their kind. 

Kokabiel's eyes widened when he realized the demigod had a point.

(Y/N): Now, normally, I try to resolve things as peacefully as possible, but you've pissed me off enough that I'm gonna punish you myself.

He let go of Kokabiel as the fallen tried to get away, but (Y/N)stomped on both his legs, breaking them and making him scream in pain.

(Y/N): That's for stealing the swords

The demigod walked further up Kokabiels body and grabbed the bases of his two top wings.

Kokabiel: No, p-pl-please.

(Y/N) ignored his plea's and ruthlessly ripped off the two wings.

(Y/N): THAT'S for hurting Irina.

He placed his armored foot on the leader's back on top of the place where his wings once were and firmly grasped his head.

Kokabiel: Wait, w-wh-what are y-y-ou doing.

(Y/N) began to pull hard on Kokabiels head, making the fallen scream the loudest he had so far. (Y/N) continued pulling until a ripping sound was heard. And the demigod had claimed Kokabiel's head as a trophy.

(Y/N):*Talking to head* And that's for hurting everyone else.

He looked over to the others and saw them staring at him with shock and fear.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I let my rage get the better of me.

His voice snapped them out of their trances and looked back at him with small smiles.

Rias: You had to do what you had to do. I just wish you didn't do it so... violently.

(Y/N) gave them a sheepish smile along with another apology. They set off the regroup with Sona and her peerage, but before they did, the barrier protecting the school shattered. They all looked up to see a figure with white armor similar to Ddraig's descending in the field and said dragon covered (Y/N)'s face with the helmet again. The figure landed on the ground and looked at Kokabiel's headless body before turning to face the ORC, more specifically, (Y/N).

???: So, you managed to kill Kokabiel, quite violently I may add.

(Y/N): The bastard had it coming to him, so are you here to avenge him? For honor, or something?

???:*Chuckling* The opposite actually, Azazel asked me to bring him back to Gregori HQ for punishment, but I can see my services aren't needed here.

(Y/N): Guess so, Judging by your armor, I'd wager that your the White Dragon Emperor, correct?

White Dragon: Correct you are, I'm in no mood to fight right now so I'll just ask you to hand over Kokabiel's head.

(Y/N):*Throwing head* Take it, it's yours. Can I at least keep the wings, I need another mantlepiece.

White Dragon: He, sure, why not? I also need the stray priest as well, so I thank you for not killing him.

He flew over and picked up Freed's unconscious body to take with him.

Ddraig: Are you just going to ignore me, Albion?

Albion: I see you're still alive, Ddraig.

Ddriag: I wondered how long it would take for us to meet again.

Albion: I have as well. As you know, we are still fated to fight eventually.

Ddraig: It is inevetibale

Rias: A battle between those two? It would be catastrophic.

Albion: Let us meet again soon Ddraig.

Ddraig: Agreed, let's, Albion.

(Y/N): I guess we part ways today with only our sacred gears knowing each other.

White Dragon: Agreed arch-rival. A eagerly await the day we fight.

With that last thought, the White dragon took off into the sky again.

Sona: Rias.

Rias: Sona!

Sona: I'm curious as to why the White Dragon came here.

Rias: He must be working with Azazel, he said Azazel wanted Kokabiel brought before him. Too bad (Y/N) killed him before the White one got here.

Sona:*Shocked* (Y/N) killed Kokabiel, a leader-class fallen angel?!

Rias: With ease and much violence too.

(Y/N): You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?

Rias:*Smile* Nope

Sona: Anyway, Tsubaki, Let's get to repairing the damage done to the school, we should be able to finish before classes start.

Rias: We can help out.

Sona: No, taking care of the school is the job of the student council.

Kiba was away from the group, in thought.

Kiba*Thought*So people still use Valpur's research, my fight still isn't over.

(Y/N): You did good Kiba.

Kibs: Huh, thank you (Y/N).

(Y/N): So, this is the Sword of the Betrayer, huh. It definitely feels powerful. I wich I could've watched you fight, but I was having my own battle.

Kiba: (Y/N), I wanted to say-

(Y/N): Stop, you've said enough. Haven't you accomplished what you set out to do? You destroyed Excalibur, and your friends found peace, so don't go rambling on about how your fight isn't over yet.

Asia: So, you're coming back, right, Kiba?

Kiba: Heh, yes I am Asia.

(Y/N):*Thought* I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through right now, after finding out her life's purpose is gone. But what matters is everyone is safe along with the town.

Rias: Kiba

Kiba: Rias, I'm-

RIas: I'm glad you came back to us, and with a Balance Breaker as well. As your master, I can't explain how happy I am

Kiba smiled and got down on one knee in front of Rias, planting his sword into the ground.

Kiba: Still, I betrayed the peerage, and most importantly, I betrayed you, Rias. I can't make up for what has happened.

Rias: You came back, and that's enough for all of us.*Walks up and pets Kiba's head* Next time, don't let our feelings go to waste.

Kiba: President... I make my vow to you once more: I, Kiba Yuuto, promise to protect you and your companions, as a knight of the house of Gremory, for the rest of my life.

Rias smiled and pulled Kiba into a hug. 

Rias: Thank you, and welcome home.

(Y/N): And here I was thinking you were about to propose to MY fiance.

Kiba: Heh, no. I'm still just her knight.

(Y/N): But seriously, your a great knight, Kiba, and an even greater friend. we are the only boys here, after all, we gotta stick together.

Rias: Now then Kiba,

Kiba: Yes?

Rias: It's time for your punishment. Time for one thousand spankings.

Kiba: What?! (Y/N), you said you'd take the punishment, right?!

(Y/N): I did, but only for Koneko and Saji, I promised nothing to you.

Kiba accepted it and bent over as Rias began spanking him. (Y/N) looked to his left and saw Xenovia watching them from a distance. He decided to check on her.

(Y/N): Hey, you ok Xenovia?

Xenovia: Hmm, oh, well, not really.

(Y/N): May I ask why?

Xenovia: Well, now that I know the truth about God, I'll be seen as a heretic and exiled from the church. And the church is the only place I've called home, I don't know what to do.

(Y/N): Well, why not stay here in Kouh? You're at least familiar with all of us and you won't have to face the Church.

Xenovia: Hmmm. That's not a bad idea, I'll think about it... (Y/N).

He smiled and suddenly gave her a hug, making her go red.

(Y/N): Good night, Xenovia, and good luck with your decision.

( 5k words. This is my longest chapter. I wanted to cram the Kokabiel fight scene into one chapter because I didn't want to leave you hanging as I'm still sorting out my upload schedule. But I hope you all enjoyed it and I'll see ya in the next one.)

-Ralwof_Kram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
106K 2.1K 19
Y/n was like any other child of Athena, but with deep ties that remain unbroken she is faced with the very disaster that leaves her in shambles. Will...
80.3K 1K 31
Akeno himejima everyone knows her and everyone loves her but she if often distant to everyone this is why she has a twin brother is name is y/n himej...
86.2K 1.8K 184
A young child by the name of (y/n) who lives a perfect life with his brother and friends,life was perfect,until, a couple of people came in and kille...