Deadly Gifted...

By CloudyXAutumn

"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that w... More

Origin
Gift
middle school
Entrance exam
UA
all might
Kaminari
Alarm
Name
Incident
Snipe
Sports festival
1v1
Appearance
Internships
What're The Chances?
Friday
Sadness
Hero suit Upgrades
Exams
Camp
Attack
Taking the Bait
Kamino incident
Dorm
villainizing..?
Oh. Oh? OH!
Villain.
Plan.
Amateur Spies vs Expert Villain
Cornered
Moving on Dramtically
Chisaki.
Details
🔪🔪🔪
Blow💣
Explosion 💥
Eri(。•́_•̀。)
Return
Bakugo
Intensive Investigation
Diversion+Recovery
Monoma
Recovery
Heroes
Caught
Plot
Party...
Aftermath
Dread
Missing...
High-end
Inko
Hawks
crossfire
Army
Battle
AFO
Strength
Silencer
Upgrades People Upgrades
Quirk control
Declaration
Commission
Gain
Rematch
Quick Battle
lead
Gigantomachia
The Start
Rule
End.

Death

2.4K 151 133
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"Goodbye Monoma."
Midoriya said with a chuckle.
He activated toxin, "I'll give him a slow painful death."
A grin struck his face as he sent the quirk through monoma's system and threw him on the ground to die.

(Tw. Tw. Tw. 🛑⚠️)

Screams of pain could be heard all around as Monoma's skin began to forcefully peel off.
His eyes bulged out of his head, it felt like they were about to self implode.

Blood spilled from his mouth and his entire body as skin no longer covered him...

His veins were visible, they shortly began to pop as blood squirted everywhere.

Kaminari slid down the rubble, "ew. Gore-

Really???
Couldn't you have made his suffering internal?" He whined as he walked over to Midoriya.

"Well I didn't realize the poison I sent through his system would do this-
I just ordered it to make it as painful and slow as possible"
Midoriya sighed as he looked at the crowd in the background.
"Where's Aizawa?"

"Well.
I was sent here to see what was going on-
It wasn't fair, they all voted for me to go.
He's with everyone else above the mountain of rubble"
Kaminari sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Why didn't they all come...?"
Midoriya asked, a bit confused.

"Bro, we just heard agonizing screams. Most of us don't want to see whatever the cause of those screams are"
His back was turned towards monoma so he wouldn't have to see the disgustingness of the scene.

"I see. Fair enough."

Monoma let out agonizing screams as the suffering went on for 5 minutes.
His grey eyes met with izuku's, not even a droplet of sympathy was given.

Izuku chuckled, "see you in hell."

"...I...

Hate...

You..."
Monoma forced out with his last breath...

He died shortly after that.

"Finally!
He's dead.
Now I can just burn his corpse and get a move on."
Izuku lifted his lifeless body and lit it on fire.

"Finally...
Now I can turn around."
Kaminari turned around and faced the crowd.
"So...
What do we do now?"

"Well, we're not in any kind of danger.
Heroes were called, they're outside the domain as of right now.

But they can't get in.

So I'm going to go on a quirk harvest.
If the rest of the league wants to leave they can."
Midoriya yawned as he stretched.

"Great, I've gotten permission to leave.
Peace out-"
Kaminari ran off to the rest of the league.

"What's going on back there...?" Twice asked, hesitant for an answer.

"Well.
Monoma's dead.
Midoriya said he wants to go on a quirk harvest and that we can leave if we want to."

"Isn't it strange no heroes have come to try and stop us?
I mean, it's impossible to think they haven't noticed us yet"
Toga spoke up.

"Actually.
They're here. But Midoriya was some quirk blocking them from entering.
We can't even escape here without kurogiri."

"Wait, now I want to go taunt the heroes.
They're on the outside right?"

"Yeah."

Toga grinned as she ran off, "kurogiri, when I ask for you to warp me- warp me to somewhere random in Tokyo. Imma go home from there"

"Alright"

"Why didn't AFO come again?" Spinner yawned, he had forgotten to pay attention.

"He had to go work on things at his lab, that or watch Eri.
Who knows" compress replied.

Kurogiri opened up a warp gate, it was time to go.

_________________________________________

"And now I officially have 100 quirks in my vicinity.
Amazing, these are all gonna be useful."
Midoriya thought to himself as he killed off the last person of the group left.

They tried to fight back originally but he caught them all using his tendrils so they were unable to really do anything.

"Let's see.
Aside from taking over, what else is on my to do list?

Alright killing the meta Liberation Army before they get in the way.

And

Hawks.
I have "freedom" to give him.

Shouldn't he be right outside with all the other heroes right now?"
Midoriya flew up and noticed Toga, she was teasing a group of heroes within the domain.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "why didn't you leave with the rest of the league?"

"I wanted to tease the heroes" she laughed.

"Who are you even teasing?"

"I mean it's only a group of police right now, but originally i got even endeavor mad!
He should be flying above"
She pointed her finger to the sky, endeavor was trying to scorch the domain but it wasn't breaking.

Midoriya chuckled as he looked up at endeavor who couldn't do anything.
"Toga, I want you to leave.
Or at least stay out of my way."

"I'll take the first option, I don't wanna get caught up in the crossfire of whatever you plan.
Toodaloo~"
She called for kurogiri who sent her a warp gate to some place in Japan.

Midoriya sighed as a grin grew on his face, "let's test out these new quirks shall we."
He glanced back at endeavor who was sending himself at the domain at maybe at least 45mph.

Before he could hit the domain, Midoriya took it down and watched him slam himself into the rubble.

"AFTER HIM!"
They, all the police and heroes on the scene, screamed.

Midoriya looked around, endeavor was charging at him full speed ahead.
He put his hands in his pockets, he couldn't stop grinning.

Once they all reached a certain range, they were stopped and pushed back by some strange force.

"Bye bye~" izuku chuckled as he sent out a massive pulse wave that shoved them all away and slammed them into the nearest objects.

Quirk-
Pulse wave
This quirk allows the user to send out a pulse wave from the body. The pulse wave is strong enough to shatter bullet proof glass and take down some sky scrapers if the quirk user is at a close enough range.
The pulse wave can reach up to 600,000 square feet.
Based on what the user decides, it can either cover their entire radius or 1 specific direction.

Backlash-
Overuse results in numb appendages.

Overuse only occurs when 900 pulses are generated within a minute.

Endeavor was blasted with the force straight to the stomach, it was so strong that he heaved.

Midoriya flew up a bit higher, "you see those corpses?
You'll soon join them!"
He shouted for them all to hear.

The police glanced over to what he had pointed at, their eyes widened upon the stack of corpses that were neatly placed before them.

Endeavor got up, as did the other heroes.

"You are 1 sick bastard, Silencer!" Mirko yelled at the top of her lungs as she sprung up in an attempt to fight him.

"Did you really think you'd be able to fight me?"
Midoriya chuckled as he activated another quirk he had freshly stolen.

Miruko felt a heavy weight form on her shoulders, it slowed her down to a stop.

Quirk
Weighted words.
This quirk allows the user to make someone feel either lighter or heavier based on what they say.
If something  connoated negatively is said, based on how the person receiving the words handles it, a "weight" will be placed upon their shoulders. There isn't an actual weight, it just feels like there is.
If something connated positively is said, based on how the person receiving the words takes it, the person will feel lighter on their feet.

Weaknesses-
The quirk is based on how the perceiver handles it.
Overuse results in inability to move for some time.

Mirko groaned as she tried to move but it was near impossible.
"You're so pathetic and weak, I don't know how you made it to 3rd place on the hero charts"
Midoriya added. Mirko crashed to the ground, she was taken out of the fight.

A feather grazed izuku's face, it left a tiny cut on his left cheekbone.
He looked up, Hawks was right there.

"You-
I've been looking for you" Midoriya chuckled as he flew to his level.

Hawks began to nervously sweat as he looked around, the pile of corpses didn't help ease his stress either.

"Look.

The commission is gone! You're free now aren't you?"
Midoriya put on a cheeky smile, it threw off Hawks nonetheless.

"... aren't you mad at me...?"

Midoriya innocently chuckled, "you didn't answer my question first, it wasn't rhetorical."

"Oh...
Um...

I guess I am...?"

"Ha.

No. You're not free yet."

"What do you-"
Hawks was cut off when tendrils shot right through him, it staked right through him and froze him in his spot.

"You want freedom right?

Then die.

But before you do, your quirk is pretty useful.
I'll steal that.

Ooo maybe I should steal your quirk and cast you aside like the trash you are!

You know my brother could be alive.
You watched Monoma kill him, and then you proceeded to save him...

I would actually let you keep your quirk If you didn't let him die.

But you can't change the past now huh?

So this is pay back."
Midoriya hissed as he stole his quirk.

Hawks's wings disappeared as izuku's eyes glowed their heterochromatic colors.

"I would kill you, but I want you to suffer.
You love saving people, yet you couldn't save my brother.

So now.

You'll have to watch people plead to be saved and be able to do absolutely nothing about it!"
Midoriya flung him across the rubble as he retracted his tendrils.

He activated Hawk's quirk. Dark viridian wings sprouted from his back, they were huge and kept him afloat a lot easier than the wind had.

"Hehe nice."

Suddenly a large blast of fire blasted straight at him.
It would've been a good sneak attack if endeavor hadn't shouted his attack.

"RAGING INFERNO!!!"

Midoriya rolled his eyes and blocked the attack using a strong blast of wind.

He let out a drawn sigh, "can't you all see you don't stand a chance? I don't understand why you all try so desperately when the chances of your win is improbable."
He had activated weighted words as he spoke, the words added heavy weights onto everyone there that heard.

None of them could move.

Midoriya couldn't hold back his laughter, "I give you all 2 choices.

Pick 1."

He activated another quirk he had stolen.

Quirk
Game of choice.
This quirk allows the user to present the receiver(s) 2-5 choices.
Whoever receives the 2-5 choices is unable to move until a choice is made.
Whatever they select within a selected amount of time has to be gone through no matter what. Unless the quirk user decides to take away rhe effect of quirk.

Weaknesses-
Gives people a choice.
Overuse results in temporary disabled quirk.

2 choices came up to all of them, only they and Midoriya could see it.

"Leave me alone and stay alive"

"Try to stop me and likely die."

It was a choice between life and death, selfless or rightly selfish.

They all had 2 minutes to answer, most of them knew what they wanted...
But their conscience was stopping them.

They wanted to live but they also wanted to stop Midoriya...
Even though that was near impossible with how strong he was.

Endeavor was the first to select, he chose the 2nd option.

With the vagueness of the options, his possible death didn't have to necessarily occur within that time period.

It could happen at any given moment based on what Midoriya wanted.

"I'd have to be an idiot to pick the first option! Becoming a hero means possibly dying while serving justice, it was in the germs and conditions!" Endeavor shouted.

"You read that?"
Midoriya sneered as he dropped a large water orb ontop of him, it extinguished his flames quite fast.

"You look like a wet dog-"
Midoriya snapped a picture before he could turn his flames back on.

"I will stop you!"

"I'd like to see you try."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
28.5K 991 9
(OG art) Izuku has the ability to change into a wolf, his mother and father have the exact same powers. This attracted the public and they were const...
86.1K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...