REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3.2K 139 149
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XXIX

Instead of being excited to see Mikey, your heart is beating anxiously. You don't know the things that will happen around you, but you know the things that will happen to Mikey. You can feel your head getting heavier as minutes passed by. At the moment, you are wearing a large black hoodie with black 3/4 shirt and pants underneath. You are also wearing a black mask as you are standing and waiting for Mikey's arrival. It's still early and you really went early in order to observe the place. You sigh and calm yourself.

Detective Lunge, how did I even end up here? Are all of this related to the mission you've given me in my recent life? Is all of this really related to Manjiro?

You stare at the dark sky with impassive eyes. You may look calm externally but you are a bit restless internally. You know that after an hour, rain will pour out of this dark sky.

Suddenly, a man approaches you. He's wearing a dark hoodie and it's not Manjiro. Instead, the man looks familiar. He has long rosy pink hair and slightly-droopy blue eyes with long eyelashes. Like you, he's also wearing a mask. His eyes are filled with murderous intent as he approaches you. You remained calm upon seeing Haruchiyo Sanzu walk closer towards you.

He didn't say anything. He just stands beside you as if he's waiting for you to say something. You remained silent and cautious. Again, you don't know what exactly will happen to you here but you know currently, Sanzu created something to make Mikey unable to attend in this place.

How did he know we'll meet here? It is probably through his dirty little tactics.

"You are from White Phoenixes, aren't you? Hmm, the leader?" He stopped talking and looked at you with disappointed eyes, "No. You're a girl, you can't possibly be the leader. So you're like a useless alternative to protect your leader, aren't you?"

You put both of your hands in your pocket as you look at the ground with cold eyes, "You're not Manjiro. Where is he?"

"You have the guts to call our leader in his name. He's dealing with an important matter right now. He sent me instead. I want to talk to your leader but seeing you here, my annoyance is beyond comprehension." He stated, "I'm wasting my time here. Call your leader."

No. Something's off. Mikey isn't the type of a person to just bend his words. Sanzu probably creates a situation where Mikey won't have a choice but to deal with it right now in order for Sanzu to meet the leader, you, personally. This cunning human being.

"Our leader won't be able to attend due to personal reasons," You replied, partially lying.

Since White Phoenixes has two leaders, Shinichiro and you, he won't be able to attend because he needs to work on something important related to the internal matters of Black Crows.

"Oh? Too bad. Then I have no reason to stay here." Sanzu stated and turned around but before he could walk away, you spoke.

"Do you have any words that are needed to deliver to the White Phoenixes?"

Sanzu looks at you with an underestimating gaze. He's certainly looking down on you but you remained calm and composed despite his penetrating gaze.

"None except for we'll destroy you."

You sigh, "Ok."

"Ok?" Sanzu asked in annoyance, "Whatever. Tell your leader or the entire clan of birds to prepare for that war. I also want to give your leader some beatings but seeing you here as an alternative who looks weak, I changed my mind."

"Weak?" You asked calmly, "I look weak?"

"Yeah."

"Ok." You replied, not wanting to cause too much commotion. Sanzu chuckled and walked away, leaving you alone which is also great.

This time, you are finally alone, you can work on the things you need to work on. The primary thing that must be done now is to protect Draken. Upon entering this world, different outcomes in every choice differs in the way the situation is handled. For now, what matters the most is to protect Draken.

You walked towards the amusement park's place where they sell cotton candy and buy some. There is enough time left. For now, you need to search for Draken in this place. He isn't here right now. But as your eyes observe the surroundings, there are some suspicious people roaming around, waiting for someone.

You lick your cotton candy and as you are silently sitting on the corner, your memory flashes unto you once again.

"You pompous goon with a heart of stone! You piece of flesh transformed into a human, you monster!" You whispered, unable to find the right word to describe your frustration. It's been an hour and you are still handcuffed.

You feel helpless. You've been tortured in your missions before but this kind of thing is different. Your body is in heat. You want to jump in a cold bathtub and just stay there. It's hot, your body feels hot and itchy in a way you can't explain. Your perspires are also there and you feel weak for no reason. You are clenching your jaw with your fist clenched tight.

Despite the frustrating scenario, you just endure it and try to just sleep hoping that when you wake up, you will be back to your normal sane self.

Manjiro entered his room after a few hours only to see you sleeping silently. Your wrists are bruised because of the handcuffs and there are dried tears visible on your cheeks. Manjiro gives you a gentle look as he sighs softly. He walks closer towards you and unlocks the handcuffs. He sees the red bruises around your wrist. He silently gets the ointment that he brought and gently damp the ointment on the bruises. After mending it, he gets the blanket and wraps it around your body.

"I...hate you... Manjiro..." He remained silent as he heard your whimpers. He was about to just ignore you when you added something, "...marry me."

He looked at you with amusement as he sighed softly, "I told you to be a good girl, didn't I?" He whispered and gave your sleeping feature one last glance before he stood up and went out of the room.

When you open your eyes, you are no longer handcuffed and it makes you sigh heavily. Your body feels fine, thankfully. The sunlight is visible in the window and you stand up to find where Mikey is. He needs some proper beating later, you swear, but then he might do it again and you don't want to experience that kind of heat anymore.

Speaking of which, where is he? Did he already eat his breakfast? He often went here for breakfast only to eat the food that you cooked for him. Mostly, his favorite dorayaki, taiyaki, and other food like that. There will be instances where some sauce would just stay on his lips and it would look good on them—

Wait, did we kiss last night?

You stopped walking and unconsciously touched your lips when you realized that Manjiro indeed kissed you. You're too crazy last night because of the drug that you actually forgot the kiss but you know he kisses you, and he tastes good. Shit, he stole my first damn kiss!

You walk towards the hallway and downstairs to search for his kitchen and prepare food. But you freeze on your feet when you arrive in the kitchen. You blink innocently and look at the mess inside.

There are thrown bras at the sink. There's female underwear on the floor and torn clothes all over the place. The kitchen smells like rough sex from last night and you sigh after you remember that Manjiro also taste the drugs so it's an understatement that he actually fucked someone here in the kitchen last night after actually kissing you.

With a heavy heart, you get the laundry basket that you saw while walking towards the kitchen and silently pick the female's clothes to at least clean the place. You don't want to cook in a place like this but you don't have a choice. It seems like Manjiro did have a great night while you are tied and in misery.

You're not crying at all but you don't feel happy. So what if he wants to fuck someone else? It doesn't bother you at all. But how can he fuck someone else when he literally kiss and leave you tied on his bed last night?

When you finally clean the place, you put the clothes aside and start sweeping and mopping the floor. After that, you clean the remaining mess and finally, the entire kitchen is good to go. You exhaled heavily and looked at your wrist. It still stings in pain but miraculously, it seems as if it heals in a short span of time.

After an hour of cleaning, you start cooking after seeing some ingredients on the refrigerator, and that's when Manjiro entered the kitchen. Your eyes are emotionless as you continue cooking. You feel frustrated because you feel like your mission is already falling apart and because Manjiro literally screwed somebody else in the kitchen. They can at least do it in their room, but thinking about it, you occupied Manjiro's room last night so it is understandable they did it in the kitchen.

The most frustrating part is you can't hate Manjiro despite what he did.

"Good morning," You started and flip the pancake that you are currently cooking, "How's your sleep?"

His eyes are cold and impassive as he sits on the dining table. He can see you clearly in where he's sitting. He leans on the chair and rests his arms on the table.

He didn't respond to your question at all and it makes you sigh a little in frustration.

"Is she attractive and not boring?" You added out of nowhere to cut the silence, "Did she give you a satisfyingly rough but pleasurable time last night?"

"She did." Manjiro answered calmly and your jaw clenched, "She's also hot."

Damn you. You shouldn't have tied me last night and stole my precious first kiss if you want someone hot and good at sex. That's... just painful.

"Ah, good for you." You stated calmly and put the pancake on the plate, "This kitchen's a mess lately. You certainly did have a good time."

"How's your bruises?" He asked, completely averting the topic about him, and you want to punch him because of that.

Why is he acting concerned when he's literally the reason why you're hurting? Manjiro, how can you be so heartless?

"Oh, it's good, the bruises are fine." You answered and realized that the current pancake that you are cooking is also burnt, "Everything's fine. I mean, why wouldn't it be, right? My night's all good. I mean, you kissed me, and handcuffed me, and leave me completely drugged alone in your room while you fuck someone else here in your kitchen. That night, it's so gorgeous."

You bite your lip silently with how sarcastic you are. You don't feel good. You want to get away from Manjiro at the moment since he frustrates you, and you are frustrated in yourself for acting like this.

"You sound jealous."

You turn around and look at him in the eyes. He's calm and emotionless, too cold and too fascinating for you. You sighed in a defeated tone and walked towards him with the plate of pancake.

"Why would I? She's a good fucked, isn't she? She's also hot, I'm pretty sure she will satisfy you well. I'm unattractive and boring, why would someone like me be jealous, right? She gives you a good night while I don't even know how to kiss someone. I don't even know how to kiss you well, because I have never been kissed before and you stole it. Good for you, really." You muttered.

Manjiro looks at the burnt plate of pancakes in front of him. He didn't say anything about the pancakes. But a small smirk plastered on his lips as he looked at your face turning red in anger.

"You're jealous."

"I told you, I'm not—"

Manjiro stands up and gently flick your forehead, making your eyes narrow at him. He gives you a gentle but impassive look before he exhales in an exhausted manner.

"You burnt my breakfast. We'll eat somewhere." He starts walking away, leaving you standing still while controlling your emotion to not be very visible. You take a deep breath and start speaking.

"I'm sorry for punching you. You really deserve that punch, Mnajiro, but still, I'm sorry." You muttered honestly. Despite what he had done, you feel guilty after punching him.

Manjiro stopped and he didn't face you but you can feel the atmosphere getting lighter.

"I stayed in the other room last night. I didn't fucked anyone. Those clothes are probably from Haitani's flings. It is their spare house, after all. They probably visited here last night and realized all the rooms are locked, so they did it in the kitchen. I told all of them to leave early this morning when I saw them messed up here in the kitchen."

You freeze upon hearing those words from Manjiro. He's not lying, and you can feel it. He's telling the truth. Now, you feel embarassed for thinking how he fuck someone in this kitchen.

"Oh..." You swear you sounded relieved. You lower your voice and gently say, "...Alright."

"One more thing." Manjiro whispered and turned around to look into your eyes once again, "Maybe you're less boring and less unattractive."

He throws something towards your direction, and because your senses are fast, you immediately catch the small thing that he threw. It is an ointment for your bruises. You are about to say something when he talks once again.

"I'm the one who should apologize, not you."

He didn't wait for your reply as he started walking out of the kitchen and leaving you alone with your heart beating fast.

You flinch when you feel your remaining cotton candy fall on the ground. You feel bad about it, but you immediately stand out when you see a familiar face a few meters away from you. But before making your move, you immediately get a tissue paper in your pocket and stick some in your nose underneath your facemask since you are having another nosebleed right now because of your memories.

You walk in silence towards the person. Your hands are both inside your pocket. The man is standing like he's observing the place as well and he didn't seem to notice you getting closer. You are just behind him when you start speaking.

"Follow my path, don't make it look like you're following me." You whispered.

"Hah!? Who are you..." He stopped when you started walking away. Fortunately, he starts following you like you commanded, "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"Shhh, just follow me. I don't want to see Emma crying later if I don't do this. Please just do as I say, Draken." You muttered as you walked calmly. Draken is just a meter away from you. It doesn't look like he's following you at all, and you're glad.

"I have to protect someone here." Draken muttered and you remained calm.

"I know. You'll be able to protect that someone if you'll follow me, trust me. Come on. Be prepared for a long fight, Draken-kun. You trust me, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Good, now..." You walk far from the lights until you are already in the dark corner of such a place. Draken is just behind you, "...Let's prepare to fall unconscious temporarily."

You can't see his face but you know his eyebrows are currently curling in confusion, "What!?"

Before you can reply, you feel a tranquilizer needle pierce your nape. You turn around and see Draken's face filled with confusion. You give him a smile, knowing how things will change now, before the both of you fall unconscious.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 4.9K 18
This is a Mikey x Fem reader story based on a dream I had๐Ÿฅด this contains lemon/smut idk the difference ๐Ÿ˜… I don't not own any character from Tokyo R...
171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader แด/ษด, แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ษด แด€แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ 16 สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขแดœส แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด€ ษขแด€ษดษข...
400K 11.5K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
15.5K 429 15
โ€ผแดฐแดตหขแถœแดผแดบแต€แดตแดบแตแดฑแดฐโ€ผ สธ/โฟ แดดแตƒโฟแตแตƒ สฐแตƒหข แต—แต’ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แต—แต’แต˜แตสฐ แตˆแต‰แถœโฑหขโฑแต’โฟ, หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต’สณ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ, แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ สทแตƒสธ หขสฐแต‰ สฐแต˜สณแต—หข หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰, สทสฐแต’ โฑหข สทแต’สณแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒโฑโฟ? โš ๏ธแดฌแดธแดธ แถœแดดแดฌแดฟแดฌแถœแต€แดฑแดฟหข แดฌแดณแดฑแดฐ แตแดพโš ๏ธ