Harry Styles Pregnancy Series...

By harrieshome94

You and Harry Styles have been married for 3 years and are planning to expand your family, but who came up wi... More

And again... - 2
Finally... - 3
Gender Reveal - 4
The day of the days - 5
For my little miracle... - 6
*INFORMATION*

Talking about planning - 1

795 3 0
By harrieshome94

3 years. Three whole years of happiness and love, with the occasional fight, but it couldn't have been more perfect. Harry had done so much in the three years of your marriage. Two world tours, two albums and countless radio shows and interviews along the way. Now, however, it was time for a long (and much-needed) break. A break from work and public life. A break from his friends and travels.

It was time for him to relax a little. It was about time he was with you and just enjoying being married. For months he spent time with you, cooking dinner every other night if you got home a little late from work, doing laundry when you wanted to relax. He spent time with his family. Anne and Gemma visit us from time to time, or you both escape to Cheshire for a while. During those months of relaxation, Harry had begun to have a few thoughts. He had started thinking about the future for both of you and where you wanted to take your marriage next.

Baby fever was something he'd had for a while. If he took you to the grocery store, his ears would prick up when a baby cried across the store. When you went shopping and passed the cute baby boutique downtown, Harry would stop and look at everything in the window."Harry, come on. It's the same baby outfits and toys that are in that window every time we walk by." You giggled.

"I know," he frowned, "but I just enjoy watching it. I'm trying to get ideas for when Gemma will pop out a little."

He knew he was lying through his teeth. Gemma was not fit for children at the moment. She and Michal were happy and very much in love, but they weren't quite ready for a baby. "Well, maybe one day we can come by when she decides she's ready." You smiled and grabbed his hand.

That night you had prepared baked chicken with rice and broccoli along with a bottle of red wine. Harry had been sitting across from you, poking at his food. You knew something was on his mind.

"Babe, are you alright? You seem a little off." 

"I'm fine, just thinking. A bit tired too," he murmured, keeping an eye on his chicken. "Well, why don't you go upstairs and get some rest? I can save your dinner for later if you want it then." You suggested.

Harry looked up at you briefly before pushing his plate aside and sliding off the table. Put a kiss on your forehead before apologizing upstairs.

After cleaning up the kitchen and packing Harry's dinner into Tupperware, you headed up the stairs. You slip into one of Harry's old t-shirts remove your make-up and crawl into bed next to him.

"Are you feeling alright?" you whisper, propping yourself up on one arm as you brush the fringes off his face."Yes."

"What's going on in your brain, handsome?" you wondered, running your finger over one of his swallow tattoos."It's nothing. You'll probably say no, and that's okay." He mumbled."Tell me," you whisper, sending him a warm smile.

Harry cleared his throat and turned onto his side to face you. He placed his hand on your hip while his thumb rubbed gentle circles across your skin. His eyes sparkled in the dim light from the bedroom lamp. His eyebrows remained furrowed as he gathered his thoughts in his head. "I know we've had three eventful years of marriage," he began, "and I know you're glad I'm taking a little break. Not writing or travelling back and forth from here to LA. I feel kinda bad because I seem so busy and I don't want you to forget that I love you."

Harry paused for a moment, sat up in bed and pulled you onto his lap. Your body astride his as he kept his gaze on you."I love you. I want us to think a little bit about our future while I'm taking this break."

"What do you want to think about?" You were wondering. Harry swallowed as he prepared himself. He was just about to explain his thoughts to you, the constant stops at the little boutique.

"I want us to start thinking about a family if you like," he said nervously. "I've been having a bit of baby fever lately, so I always go to this downtown boutique. And I just love seeing all these tiny outfits and I can't help but think that one day we'll have our baby." The thought of you and Harry making a life out of your love for each other. Out of sheer lust and love for someone who contained a little bit of both of you, you couldn't help but smile. "Harry, I didn't know you cared about all of this."

"I just thought now would be the perfect time to try it. Since I have more time to be alone with you, I want us to settle down and get started. We've been married for a few years now and I think I'm ready. When you're ready."

*smut*

"I'm more than ready, Harry. I've always wanted to be a mom," you grin cheekily. Harry leaned in and pressed gentle kisses to your lips and down your neck. His hands ran over the fabric of the t-shirt you were wearing.

"Would you like to try it now?" he wondered, tucking his hair behind your ear as he pulled away from your skin.

"We could try now, yes. If you're broody, we can try next week. Then I ovulate."

"Then we can try. But at least I want to make love to you tonight." He grinned. With a quick movement, Harry turned you both over on the bed. Your back pressed against the mattress as he hovered over you. He started attacking your neck with kisses. He slowly worked his way down your body, removing the t-shirt from your body so he could continue kissing."I love you so much, Y/N." He hummed, sliding your panties down your legs, tossing them over his shoulder, not caring where they landed.

"Make a baby with me," you whispered, running your nails up and down his muscular back. Your toes try to slide down his boxers.

Harry nodded as he pushed off his boxers, his semi-hard dick hanging heavily between his legs as he pulled off his boxers. Without breaking eye contact with you, he reached down and gave himself a few pumps before positioning himself at your core.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," you breathed."It's you and me, baby, you and me." he coaxes. Harry pressed a kiss to your lips as he pushed into you, a moan escaping his lips as he kissed you. The burning sensation could be felt the deeper he penetrated you. "Harry," you breathed."I'm here baby girl. "

Harry began rocking in and out of you slowly as you run your nails down his back. His nose stuck into your neck as his breathing became difficult."You feel so good, love."

The feeling of him was captivating. He was so strong, so muscular and broad, yet he was so delicate and soft. So sweet and caring. It was intoxicating, its beauty. His messy hair, flushed cheeks and swollen pink lips were what you lived for.

Harry's thrusts stayed at a steady pace, trying to keep you calm and comfortable. He wanted you two to make a baby out of deep passion and love. Not fast and rough. "You're going to be such a great daddy to our baby." You breathe through your moans. You could tell he was nervous and a bit stiff so you figured if you encouraged him a little he'd relax.

"That is what you think?"

"Mmm, yes. They'll be so lucky to have you as their daddy, H. They'll be - oh fuck - so - in love with you."

Harry could feel a knot forming in his stomach. His climax was approaching, as was yours. "Y/N, I'm g-gonna come." He stuttered. "Come on baby come for me," you cooed. "Put a baby inside me, Handsome." As you continued to coax Harry into his climax, his eyes closed as he began pumping his semen into you. Your body started shaking a little as you climaxed. Gripping Harry's shoulders tightly as he coaxed you through your orgasm.

When you both relaxed a bit, Harry brushed your hair away from your face while remaining inside you. You both become immersed in each other's looks. Loving the moment you were in. "I love you, Y/N. I can't wait to have a baby with you. You're going to be such a good mom."

"I love you, handsome. More than you'll ever know."

"Do you think we can make a baby pretty quick?" he wondered, pressing his forehead against yours.

"I hope so, handsome. Hopefully."

...

Book 3!!!

I hope you guys are okay with the fact that I included Smut directly in the first chapter. I think that's part of it, at least in the beginning. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...
7.7K 144 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...
1.3M 15K 190
After being in the dark for so long, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles finally show the world their feelings for one another. Credits to whoever made...
3.6M 63.7K 31
"Rosie Moore. You will be partnered with....." He waved his hands around above a piece of paper while covering his eyes. JUST TELL ME! "Louis Tominso...