๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ-๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸส™ษดสœแด€...

By Starred_Skies

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ? ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ-๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ." โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผบ๐Ÿ•ทเผปโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII

VI

844 33 10
By Starred_Skies

"You're late, Parker." Those were the first scolding words Phoebe recieved upon arrival, still in her default uniform, standing on the PE grounds before her new homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. The man who also happened to be the hero she pinned to the wall sometime ago, but he doesn't need to know about that.

Thank goodness I had a mask.

A mask he'll recognise from my hero suit. Oh shitty fudge snickerdoodles my quirk too. Nahhh I'll just avoid using my web shooters around him.

"Y/N thingz, I'm sorry." Phoebe smiled whilst rubbing the back of her head, feeling the curious gazes of all her new classmates who stood seemingly tired out. A PE test, great.

"Sorry won't cut it. You have 15 minutes to complete a full quirk apprehension test, beginning with softball throw." He said with a glare, tossing her a ball. "Throw as far as you can, just stay within that circle,"

Phoebe exhaled uncomfortably, but was glad a hurried evaluation was all she got for being as late as she was, and she dared not look behind her, where the remaining 19 students stood staring at her. Instead, she stepped within the circle drawn on the ground and pulled back her arm, then released the ball into the distance, wondering if anyone ever picked them up afterwards.

"573 meters." A machine in Mr. Aizawa's hand said, and the man led her to the next test without much of a fuss. Fuss she probably deserved after such a throw, hmph.

In the end, she placed 10th, which she was satisfied with, just in time for the bell.

Phoebe turned on her heel and got ready to skip off in relief, though only for her hair to stand on-edge, prompting her to dodge Mr. Aizawa's scarves with a swift jump back. "Are there any issues?" She smiled obnoxiously.

"...No." He muttered with a glare and turned his gaze away from a snickering Phoebe.

I'm gonna web his ass to his chair.

🕷

As soon as classes were over, Phoebe really hoped she could slip right out, but that wasn't the case, apparently, because even though nobody had the time to talk with her during classes, it seemed that now was their time.

"So you're from America? What's it like there?" One girl asked.

Better than here, she thought.

"Well, it's definitely different," She said instead.

"What's your quirk? It looks a lot like Superpower," Another asked.

"It's called Spider," She replied, "I can basically do spider-like things like crawl walls,"

"That's so cool!"

"Thanks." She smiled, feeling her phone ping from inside her pocket. "Oh, sorry, I have to go,"

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" The teens waved Phoebe off as she left, her original pessimistic emotions mixing with curiosity, making her feel a little better about today than she probably would've otherwise.

As soon as she was out in front of the school, though the path through the long and complex hallways was a hard one, she checked her notification. Aunt May, she asked when classes were over. Phoebe texted her back hurriedly, then picked out Mr. Stark's number with even greater haste.

"Yes?"

"Hiiii Mr. Stark, missing me already?" Phoebe joked, already feeling better just by hearing his voice. It's been 3 weeks of her being too cowardly to call him, but today was the day, she decided. The man was like a father to her, so that was all the more reason to call.

"It's 3 am, how do you know I'm not asleep?"

"Because you're just as koo-koo as I am, my friend," She said humorously, though all she wanted to do was hug him. Something she would often do during the night when she, too, couldn't sleep was call Mr. Stark to talk to him and help him fall asleep, and even if there were unlikely nights where he didn't pick up, she was glad he was asleep. "Aaaanyways, how are you doing? I'm sure my dazzling presence is missed, isn't it? Eh?"

Tony chuckled from the other side. "Happy won't admit it, but it seems that he misses you quite a bit,"

"Oh my, I'm flattered!" She giggled.

"How was your first day?"

"I found the development studio and may have been late to my first homeroom class, buuut I placed 10th in the quirk apprehension test, which I think is pretty decent, innit?"

"'Innit'? You sure you didn't move to Britain?"

"Pretty sure I'm in the right country, northwest Pacific Ocean, if I'm correct. But, like, holy shiiii...zzles. Shizzles. Stuff here costs like 3000 Yen, which is actually around 26 dollars! 3k sounds like a lot even if it isn't, right? But guess what?! There's a beach here! I go there all the time, it's really nice. And anyway, I met this boy who's my neighbour and his hair looks like a Christmas tree, but his mom made me some Japanese noodles and they were delicious! Speaking of neighbours, I got the police called on me because of my drums, which is very rude, if you ask me," She rambled on happily. She knew Tony was happy to hear her go on about everything too, right? Of course right. Right-

"Surely. Your playing is the best, after all,"

"See? You get it!" She laughed.

"Phoebe!" Aunt May waved from the car.

"Oh, Aunt May's here. Sorry, I have to go. Goodnight!"

"Have a good afternoon, Phoebe."

She hung up with a glad smile, and skipped over to the car to tell May all about her first day. She couldn't be that angry.

"TWENTY MINUTES?! I swear to heavens, Phoebe, only you can be late for your first day at school..." She sighed hopelessly, and Phoebe imitated her.

"It can't be helped, I'm the Main Character." She winked.

"Of course you are." May smiled with a shake of her head while Phoebe stuck her head out of the window like a curious dog, smiling at the outside breeze and setting sun.

🕷

As it turns out, yesterday didn't seem to be a one-time thing, after all...

Even though she was without her web shooters for the morning, Phoebe took the longer route through the city rooftops, jumping from roof to roof whilst biting on a bagel.

Of course, that wasn't the end of her adventures...

"Ohayooooooo, Mei my bestieeee!" Phoebe 'flew' into the studio, expecting to see the girl, but was met with silence.

Obviously, dumbass, it's 9.34am.

"Hey Parker, aren't you supposed to be in second period right now?" Power Loader asked from underneath some new invention he was making.

"Maybe, buuuut, I came to pick up my web shooters for my next class, hero studies." She smiled innocently.

"Oh, they should be over there, but Mei told me to tell you that she didn't manage to finish them on time because of the multi-function program in them." He said, gesturing to her desk.

"Multi-function?" She repeated, glancing at the set, then picked up the ones Mei made. Indeed, the pressing pad seemed different.

"Phoebe!" Mei dashed into the room, pouncing onto the girl. "Thank goodness I found you! Your classmates said you hadn't come yet!"

"Yeah..." Phoebe laughed sheepishly.

"Here, I added a mic, so now you can use different functions!" She put one of the web shooters on, "Twin webs! Web grenade! Rope web! There's some different ones too, so here's a manual!" Dismissing the mess she'd made all over the wall, Mei handed over the four web shooters and a small booklet.

"Woah, thanks a lot sista," Phoebe smiled, putting the objects away into her backpack.

"Sure! We better hurry to classes, the bell just rung!"

"How do you know? I can't hear a thing in hereeee," She whined.

"Me neither, so I set myself an alarm in my watch,"

"Oooo smart. Anyway, we should go out sometime. See you around!" Phoebe fist-bumped the girl and ran off, and of course, finding her classroom was just as much a pain as it had always been.

"PHOEEEEEBEEE PARKERRRRR--" She began in the Lion King's opening tune.

"NANDITOOOOO NA SIYAAAAAAA! (has arrived)" A voice answered. Phoebe scanned the room joyfully, her eyes meeting with a familiarity she didn't think she'd meet again.

"PIKACHU?!" She exclaimed.

"Spider dude from the entrance exam?!"

"Excuse me?" From behind Phoebe, All Might cleared his voice.

"Ah, sorry." Phoebe smiled innocently, then skipped off to her seat. Way to ruin the vibe, old guy. She shot a glance towards Pikachu one last time, and he returned the smile she gave her.

"As I was saying, hop into your hero suits, and to the training city we go!" He announced heroically, and from the wall, 20 sleek cases emerged, each numbered. Everyone grabbed the ones corresponding to their seat number and headed to the changing rooms, and Phoebe followed with her web shooters in hand.

[Reminder: Phoebe's hero outfit looks like Gwen's (Into the Spider-verse for reference) when she swings around as a vigilante, but her school-made one looks like Peter's]

"Look at that! You look so cool! Now, shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?" All Might exclaimed.

'Newbies', heh. I'll show them what America's made of.

All Might swiftly explained the rules of the trial battle, and from what Phoebe's absent mind could comprehend, she was the hero who was supposed to beat the bad guys and touch a dummy weapon.

Easy, right? Well, not exactly if the villain was Pikachu and some pretty girl, Yaoyorozu, if she remembered correctly. Gosh, such a long name.

While Phoebe's partner was a girl called Jiro. her quirk made her earlobes like earphone plugs, and Phoebe found it pretty cool.

"Okay, so, what do we do?" Jiro asked.

"Well, what's Yaoyorozu's quirk?" Phoebe replied.

"I think it's Creation. She can make objects,"

"Hmm...I think she's going to want to try and confuse you using some noise-inducing objects, probably explosions, which means my spider senses will also go haywire from the false danger. But that just means we'll have to locate them another way," She explained, "I can climb the wall from the outside and check every window, then tell you through the communication system, but I don't know how you'll get inside from there, since I bet they'll have a lot of traps set up, and the lights will probably be busted too. Hmm...in that case, I'll have to get back to you and guide us through, because I can see in the dark pretty well,"

"Woah, that's pretty cool,"

"Thanks." Phoebe smiled, "from there, we'll do whatever it takes to avoid confrontation with Kaminari. My webs are moist, so the electricity will just come running through them and into me,"

Jiro nodded. "Yaoyorozu will probably be waiting for us by the weapon. I can catch her off guard using a sonic blast, then you can capture her using your spider webs,"

"Great plan." Phoebe high-fived her, and upon the sound of the starting siren, she and Kyouka set off both ways, Phoebe starting by climbing the building whilst singing the tune of mission impossible. Got it, 3rd floor.

"3rd floor, the weapon's in the corner farthest from the exit. Yaoyorozu's inside alone, but she's barricaded the entrance, which means we'll have to bust in through the wall!" She cheered excitedly once she got back to Jiro.

"Through the wall?!" She exclaimed.

"Trust me, it's easier than it seems!" She only smiled in response, "Now, let's hurry!" She took off her mask and began leading them through the darkness and around the traps. During that time, Phoebe allowed herself to forget that this was just training, giving in to the thrill of the mission, her steps skipping slightly in excitement once every while.

"Hey there, girls," From the end of the hallway, Pikachu spoke, and Phoebe felt a wave of dread hit her, but she didn't let it show.

"Well damn, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" She spoke back with a smirk.

"Give God a call, because I'm seeing his angel down on earth~" He winked. "Sorry about this, but I'm gonna have to shock you ladies. Can't let you pass, after all." He lifted his hand towards them...

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

"Get far behind me!" Phoebe yelled out to Jiro, shooting a web at Kaminari.

"Sorry 'bout that!" Pikachu winced, releasing a wave of electricity,

And Phoebe

Took it all

In.

:'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
339K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
118K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...