MARRY ME?

By Sidneet_amor

JOIN THIS JOURNEY OF TWO SOULS BECOMING SOULMATES! THE STORY OF FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING THERE FOR EACHOTHER... More

CHARACTER SKETCHES
1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!
2:MARRY ME?
4:DESTROYED!
5: NEW YORK!
6:NEW BEGINNINGS!
7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!
8:COMPITITORS !
9:RADHA'S POV!
10:YOU NEED HER!
11:RUDE!
12:SWEETEST HUMAN!
13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!
14: FLOWERS IN DARK!
15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
16: NIGHTMARE?

3:PROMISE LETTERS!

378 50 80
By Sidneet_amor

Hey there!

Days passed, months passed a year was going to complete. But sid calling avu his wife stayed the same .
Avu talked to her parents every now and then and asked them to come over every time they called .
Atmosphere in Punjab was still silent,no movements of enemies were seen.
**
One fine day, the trio was just back from school and noticed lot of preparations were going on in the palace and they were clueless ,soon they reached The king's room and their confused faces were enough for The king and queen to understand what was on their mind. 

"Its a surprise ,we can't tell you now ." Queen smiled at them .

"ouu why can't you tell me now ." sid whined .

"have patience kids!!" King laughed their cute pouts .

Whole palace was decorated with roses and avu was loving it .She loved flowers, especially roses She was dancing all around with the flowers . 

On the other side sid and abhi had their detective mode on and were searching for clues.

Sid was trying to listen to some servants when abhi poked his shoulder .

"whatt?" he shivered in shock.

"Its your wife's birthday tomorrow!" abhi whispered in his ears .

"What? "sid turned towards him in shock.

"That's what Mrs. Joe was saying ! "abhi shrugged .

"We should gift her something ! come on we don't have time ." sid ran from there ,leaving abhi confused.

"Meet me at Dad's room!" sid shouted .

**

"We know its avu's birthdayyy!" spilled abhi excitedly .

"I knew it Vibha ,our sons will not sit quite without knowing ." laughed Mr.Nigam .

"Ok Ok but don't let her know ,I think she is not aware of it ." vibha shushed them .

"Ok we will not ,but we need a help from you both ." sid proposed .

"We can't decide what we should gift her ,do you have any idea?" abhi asked completing him.

"You both are her bestfriends ,you should know what she likes ." 

"We know -" sid.

"but what should we gift?" abhi completed again .

"Ok just tell me dad ,what do you gift mom on her birthday?" sid asked .

"But what will you do with that information?" asked Mr.nigam.

"Dad ,Avu is sid's wife ,he will gift her what you gift mum ,you are experienced you know." abhi explained professionally.

"Hahaha What? Wife?" Vibha laughed happily.

"Yes she is !" Sid pouted .

"You can't marry her now ,you are kids ,you will have to wait until you grow up." king explained .

"I don't trust sid then ,he will forget her ." abhi laughed .

"You don't know anything ,I got my idea ,I'm going!" sid left with stomping feet.

"Ohh I got it too." abhi squealed .

"What? how?" vibha asked 

"twin telepathy mom! " he said running behind sid .

"Oh my god these boys , hahaha,but just imagine Abhay ,Avu can really be our daughter in law ." Vibha stated .

"Its too soon vibha ,we will see about that but we will never let them forget this." Mr.Nigam smirked while laughing .

**

NEXT DAY

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR PRINCESS ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" voices echoed in her ears ,she opened her brown eyes and first thing she saw made her wake up with a jerk .She looked at the people standing infront of her with bright smiles.

"MOM?DAD?" she jumped on them ,as soon as her brain detected the faces .

"Surprise!" sonia whispered with teary eyes . 

"wait! it is my birthday !Yeahhhhh ,Best birthday gift ever." she shouted .

"Happy birthday Avu!!" came the voice from twins who were with roses each.

She ran to them and jumped on them which made all three of them fall on the floor .

"Thank you guyss!" she squealed .

While the boys greeted the king and queen and Both her parents were already loving nigam twins .

"Happy birthday princess ." wished Mr.Nigam .

"Thank you dad! " she kissed his cheeks ,whereas vibha hugged her .

"You both planned all this for me ?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh yess,Anything for you princess!"vibha smiled .

"Thank you so much ,Vibha, We owe you already ."sonia said holding vibha's hand .

"Ohh please!! She is my daughter too." vibha said adoring laughing avu .

"GIFTS TIMEE!!" Mr. Nandra shouted in excitement .

Avu laughed at her fathers childishness.

"Wowww this is beautiful mom dad ." avu squealed wearing the pendant on her neck.

"I knew she would love it !" Said sonia hooking it . 

"Now its my turn!" abhi said with a heroic entry. "wait why you first?" sid argued .

"coz I'm 13 minutes elder. " abhi used his all time elder brother card and handed her a box of chocolates with a letter. 

Avu hugged abhi tightly and opened the letter .

It read..

PROMISE LETTER

Happy birthday Avu ! I couldn't think of any gift right now but I hope you like it . This is a promise letter for you ,I promise you that I'll always be there to protect  you from trolls(monsters) .I'll always take your side when you will argue with sid ,I'll even buy you chocolates ,I'll always watch harry potter with you on weekends ,I promise to be the best brother !

Love,

Abhi..

**

"awww abhi this is so sweet ,you are the best brother everr ,I love you ." avu was really over whelmed by his sweet gesture .

"This is really very thoughtful of you son." Mr.Nandra patted abhi's back proudly .

"Now my turnnn." whinned sid handing her roses of five different colours and again a letter .

She squealed and opened the letter,

PROMISE  LETTER (THIS IS ACTUALLY MY IDEA ,ABHI STOLE IT ,JUST IN CASE  IF HE GIFTS YOU FIRST WHICH HE WILL DO.)

(chuckles)

I'm really confused about the gift ,even if you are my bestfriend and I have already gifted you what you like the most .Besides ,having me as your bestfriend is no less than a gift ,and after having me in your life what more do you want in life .

Ok

Firstly ,Happy birthday bestfriend . You are the sweetest except when you fight with me . I look forward to spend so many enjoyable years with you .Also ,mom told me that I cannot marry you now coz we are very young ,But I promise to marry you when we grow up but till then I'll be your best friend forever !

Lots of love and chocolates ,

Siddharth

**

"awww this is so cute, I loved your gifts boys, And I promise to keep this letters safe with me." avu hugged them both . 

"Now come we will show you around ." sid dragged her with them leaving their parents alone, with mixed expressions .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1151

Its her birthday !!

Do you like the gifts? avu loved them .

Danger alert!

Guess?

Suggestions?

Hope you like it ! 

don't forget to leave a comment and do vote if you like it ! 

Your writer,

Sidneet_amor

Signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...
60.4K 5.4K 48
【 βŒ—π’π’ππ§πžπžπ­ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 βŒ—π€π›π‘π’π§πšπ―π’γ€‘ ❝And I don't talk shit about you on the internet . Never told anyone, anything bad . 'Cause that shit's e...
372K 30.4K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...