Janessa

By materialgworlll_

Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her familie... More

Cast !
Chapter 1 - Bio Family
Chapter 2 - Moving In
Chapter 3 - First Dinner
Chapter 4 - You're Not My Father
Chapter 5 - Shopping
Chapter 6 - Finding Her Suspicous
Chapter 7 - Assasination
Cast II
Chapter 8 - Meeting The Rest
Chapter 9 - Q&A
Chapter 10 - Poison
Chapter 11 - First Day Of School
abt casting list 3
Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II
Chapter 13 - shes your daughter
Chapter 14 - Day Off
Chapter 15 - Planned for fun
Chapter 16 - Negative
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Gone Wrong
Chapter 19 - Anger
Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d
Chapter 21 - letting them go
Chapter 22 - the next morning
Chapter 24 - finding out
Chapter 25 - their pov
A/N
Chapter 26 - choice in the making?
Chapter 27 - her decision
ur options :)
Chapter 28 - a random day
Chapter 29 - the unexpected
Chapter 30 - family meeting
Chapter 31 - assassin
Chapter 32 - goodbye mansion
Chapter 33 - leaving
Chapter 34 - arrival
Chapter 35 - house tour
Chapter 36 - meeting everyone
Chapter 37 - getting settled in
Chapter 38 - about time
Chapter 39 - meeting her
Chapter 40 - confrontation right?
Chapter 41 - night before, new day
Chapter 42 - drama
Chapter 43 - oops
Chapter 44 - explanation
Chapter 45 - and done
Chapter 46 - getting ready
Chapter 47 - shocker
48 - blow up
49 - aftermath
Janessa Sequel!

Chapter 23 - discharged

23.2K 577 23
By materialgworlll_

After I changed Serenity I gave nyla one of my shirts and although it looked like a dress it'll get her by for a few hours.

They just had a bath and now they're eating McDonald's.

" call henry " I said and took a bite of my sandwich.

" fine " Stephanie said and there was a knock on the door.

" Come in! " I yelled and a nurse came in.

" I just came to check up on you, are you feeling okay? " she asked.

" I'm fine thank you " I said and she nodded before leaving.

" I just don't understand- how did they know where my house was.. " I said confused and looked at diana and Stephanie.

" I have no idea " diana said and I continued eating.

" we can leave after we eat " I said and Serenity started coughing.

I quickly patted her back and gave her some of my orange juice.

<>

We were all done eating and Stephanie went to go get my discharge papers so while she did that diana put everything away.

I don't know why they think I can't do the shit on my own- I have legs, and hands.

The door burst open revealing Henry and he ran straight to Serenity.

" I'm so sorry i couldn't- " he started and i cut him off.

" let's not do that, it's not your fault " I said and he looked up at me with tears falling.

I'm sorry but it's rare to see him cry.

" that's not helping " he said and his eyes fell to nyla.

" who is- " he started.

" I'll explain later " I lied. I'm not explaining a thing.

Wait how could I forget-

" diana can you go get me a wheel chair or something? walking isn't my best friend right now " I said and she nodded leaving.

He looked at me confused and I glared at him.

" your baby mama- girlfriend- whatever.. her father kidnapped us! " I said angrily.

" wait you- " he started.

" you see me in a hospital gown and shit right " I said in a duh tone.

" I'm so so sorry.. I didn't know, I would've never- "

" she doesn't know that i told you and she might not know that I remember so continue to  be with her- pretend. " I said quickly.

" I can't do that, I'll kill her " he said angrily.

" calm down- but please just do this and get as close as you can. " I said and he looked hesitant but agreed.

He picked Serenity up and kissed her forehead.

" I love you " he said to her.

The door opened revealing Stephanie and she quickly came up to me.

" okay, i saw diana coming down the hall " she said and went to pick up nyla but nyla whined.

" it's okay " I said and slowly got up only for her to whine again.

I picked her up and Stephanie grabbed my bag and with that we walked out the room.

I sat down with nyla on my lap and internally winced.

I'm in pain but I'm not showing it.

" this is fun " I said as diana pushed us.

<>

We finally got outside and Stephanie went to get the car so while we waited i took in a deep breath.

Outside.. so warm and peaceful.

It didn't take Stephanie long to get here so when she did I had the girls get in first.

The nurse and henry helped me up to get to the car and a voice yelled my name.

I know you're curious on where the nurse came from but she came for us when we got to the elevator.

I looked around and saw Nathan.

Ugh why now.

He ran up to me and I gave him a fake smile.

" hey what are you doing here? " I asked in a fake sweet tone.

" I work here- what are you doing here? where were you? do you know how worried we were? " he rambled on and i cut him off before he continued.

" Is anybody at the house? " I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

" I'll be there later " I added after a few seconds and gestured for Henry and the nurse to continue helping me get in the car which they did.

Henry closed the door and left, the nurse grabbed the wheel chair and left, and Nathan was still there so I rolled the window down.

" may I help you? " I asked sarcastically.

" no, and also grandpa and grandma are still there but everybody else left- in their own houses or whatever. " he said and walked off.

I rolled the window back up and diana got in the back then Stephanie pulled off.

< NATHAN'S POV >

" dad, i just saw Janessa leaving the hospital " I said watching the car pull off.

" did you talk to her? " he asked and there was shuffling.

" yeah, she said she'd be there later " I said and turned around to keep walking in the building.

" do you know why she was there? " he asked.

" no but i can find out and i'll give you a call back when I do " I said and hung up.

He isn't the only one who gets to hang up on people.

I walked to the receptionist desk and greeted her.

" you know the girl who just left in the wheelchair? " I asked.

" the one with the kid on her lap and a few other people with her? " she asked and I grew confused but nevertheless nodded.

" I know her friends came in here causing a scene to get to her room, you'll have to check with Janine " she said and i nodded and thanked her before leaving.

I quickly walked down the hall and looked around for Janine and I couldn't find her.

" hey have you seen Janine? " I asked the nearby nurse.

" yeah she's cleaning up room 101 " she said and I thanked her before walking down to 101.

The door was opened so I walked in and saw her disconnecting the IV bag.

" hey do you need help? " I asked.

" No and get this- the people that were in this room left a $5,000 tip. " she said excitedly and showed me the envelope.

" that's amazing but hey I have to ask you a question.. " I said and she hummed in response.

" a girl was just discharged, Janessa " i said hoping she'd get what I was trying to say.

" ah yeah she was a Jane doe for a few hours and this was actually her room " she said.

" how long was she here? " I asked.

" since last night, surprised she left although she wasn't supposed to " she said.

" Why was she here? " I asked and she looked at me suspiciously.

" you know I can't spill the details on my patients " she said.

" she's my sister " I said and she looked at me confused.

" then why didn't you- " she started.

" I didn't know she was here, I just got in " I said and she sighed.

" you're positive shes your sister? " she asked and I looked at her dumbfounded.

" the girl was found behind the building passed out with two kids with her, she had to go into surgery and she had bruises almost everywhere- if you want more detail you'll have to go get her file " she said.

" okay thank you! " I said and quickly left the room.

Bruises? Kids? Found Behind The Building Passed Out?

My heart dropped in my stomach and my heart started racing.

I swear to god I will kill whoever did this.

Please don't let it be my sister.. please.

There could be many Janessa's right?

I quickly went to the desk in the middle and scanned the computer with my card so I could get into the security camera footage.

Take a deep breath Nathan...

I went to the footage from last night from behind the building and saw a car throw her out and placed two kids along side her.

My vision grew blurry from welled up tears and I looked down to see my hand shaking.

" oh yeah I was in the or when we got her, surprised nobody has called the police yet " a person said from behind me.

" don't call the police " i said and stood up.

" Doctor Raines! " I heard them yell as I walked away and i ignored it.

I walked ignoring everybody until I got outside.

————————————————————————
A/N:

Like the chapter?

What's going to happen nextttttt ..

I hope all is well , also good morning ❤️.

QOTC: what are your plans for the day?

A: nothinggg !

At least i have no school today, I love it!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter , and let me know if you see any mistakes.

Vote 😶💚
Comment 😶💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
153K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
3M 79.6K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...