The littelest salvatore (kla...

By issabellaariemens

Elsa is Stefan and Damon's little sister. Throughout her years she has spent time with both brothers, but has... More

Backround
Back in mystic falls
Authors note
Meeting klaus
Just an innocent drink!
Autors note ?
Elena explains ?
Someone's pissed !
How was i dragged into all of this mess ?.........
Kidnapped
Peicing everything together ?!!
Conflict
Locator spell
One thing may lead to another !
The fight
Finally damon calms down
Surprise
I hope the both of you go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meeting elijah
Authors note
Why ???
Im sorry Elsa,
Worst nightmare?!
A tree can kill you ?
Plans
SLUMBER PARTY!
Invitation
Mikaelson ball
Locked up
How long has it been
Heading out of mystic falls ?
Where am I ?!
WHERE IS SHE ?!!!!!
Finding Elsa at last
Because i love u !
I've only just got u back !
Family talk
Drinking with my big bro
Can we have a party !?
Its rock and roll baby !!!!!
A klamom moment
A jerk , great
Who the hell is silas ?
Aramaic
Kathrine has the cur ?!?!?!?!
Klefan ......
Road trip
Rebekah ?
Tricked
Coming home empty handed
Emotional times
Im not ready
voices
Are u scared
Telling klaus
Stupid hormones
Sequel
New story
AN
Important
Sequel is up !!

Stay away from him okay ?!

28.2K 555 110
By issabellaariemens

Unpacking my stuff and putting it in my room, i get settled into the Salvatore house. "Damon?" i call walking into Damon's room. He came around the corner with just a towel on. "EWW, DAMON!" I moan, covering my eyes. He chuckles.

"What do you want, little sis?"

"Food, where's food?" I ask, still covering my eyes.

"Freezer down in the cellar." He replies. I then quickly walk off, taking my hands away from my eyes when i was far away from Damon's bedroom. I jogged down to the cellar and found the freezer with blood bags in it. I drank a whole bag in no time before going back upstairs. Strolling into the living room, I find Stefan sat on the couch.

"Stef, what can i do? I'm bored!" I groan. Stefan chuckles.

"What do you want to do?"

"Something other than sitting around here." He chuckles.

"Do you want to come to Elena's with me?" he asks.

"Where does Elena live?"

"Not too far away."

"I might go to the grill actually. You can drive me!" i say. Stefan chuckles.

"Okay." I smile.

"I need to get changed though." Stefan nods. "Dress or shorts?" I ask.

"Hmm... dress."

"Okay, thanks." I then run upstairs and get dressed. I skip downstairs to find Stefan by the front door.

"You look nice." He says. i smile. He then looked down at my shoes and chuckled.

"What?"

"Nice shoes."

"I know right! Can't beat Elmo on converse!" I joke. Stefan shakes his head and laughs.

"Ready?" i nod. We then walk out to Stefan's car and jump in, before Stefan starts to drive. "Damon told me that you've met Klaus." he says. Turning to him, i nod.

"i have. he was here when i came yesterday." Stefan sighs.

"Stay away from him, okay?"

"Damon's already told me that, but i don't understand why he's so bad. You're telling me to stay away from him, but i don't know why."

"he's dangerous, Elsa. he's hurt all of us. He killed Elena's aunt, he killed Elena too, if it wasn't for Bonnie, she'd be dead. He's bad news."

"You've killed people too, Stefan. So has Damon. you can't be hypocritical." he sighs.

"I know, but Klaus is impulsive. if he wants something, hell do anything to get it. Anyone that stands in his way, he will kill without thinking twice." I sigh. "just please stay away from him. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Okay, fine. I'll stay away from Klaus." I groan. He smiles softly. He then parks by the grill, before i jump out of the car. "See you later!" I say. Stefan nods.

"If you want a lift, just text me." I nod. Stefan drives off and i walk into the grill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short and boring chapter. Will get better, honestly! Thanks to those who are reading, I really appreciate this 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1K 33
Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year old but really is 153.So when damon resc...
259K 5.4K 36
Lucy Salvatore, born, raised and died in Mystic Falls 1864. She is now a vampire in present time and has to deal with the supernatural world along wi...
226K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
10.6K 108 9
Kiara Salvatore, the youngest of all siblings but causes the most trouble. She wasn't always so cold- hearted and distant. Just as she thought life c...