โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

Per -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... Mรฉs

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

933 44 51
Per -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"I'll wait," you said, exhaling deeply.

Baji promised that once you two returned to his apartment, he would fill you in on everything—from the time he "died" up until his sudden return to Tōman.

"You said I could tell you after I had finished eating! I still have one more scoop of rice left, so you'll have to wait!" he smiled brightly, his eyes closing as he does so.

"Okay, now you're just dragging this out," you frowned, crossing your arms.

"Is it a crime to want to spend time with my angry girlfriend?" he asked, pouting.

"I—N-no." hearing him talk about you as his girlfriend still made your heart skip a beat every time. "I just wish you'd get on with it."

"Fine," he said, eating the last spoonful of rice.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"I see. Well, your reasoning is logical. Again, I just wish—"

"Yes, my love," he nodded, cupping your cheeks. "You wish I had told you. I told you I'm sorry, but I can't go back in time and fix that. Can we move past this and focus on our bigger issues? Those being your friend Sakura, Kazutora, and Moebius. Once all of that is done, we can finally try to live peaceful lives. I want to be happy with you. Don't you want the same?" he looked at you with longing eyes while stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"Kei, of course I do. It made me angry that I wasn't the first person you told, but I understand now. Some things are bigger than you and I, and I was so insistent on seeing you that I couldn't fathom why you weren't focused on me instead. I'm sorry for being a bitch." As much as it hurt you to say, you were truly sorry for the way you overreacted.

"Apology not accepted," he shook his head, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Excuse me?" you asked, taken aback by his comment.

His voice was low and raspy. "I said, apology not accepted." 

You watched as he moved his plate out of the way and inched toward you.

"What are you—"

"Shh," he said, placing his finger over your lips. "Do you know how much I missed you?"

"Baji, I—"

"I'll accept your apology once I'm satisfied." he pushed his back against the living room couch and lifted you onto his lap. Instinctively, you wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and stared deeply into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't—"

"I love you," he stated, the words rolling off his tongue with ease. 

"Oh." You had expected him to be in a sexual mood, not sentimental. Yet this time his words sounded more like a promise.

Your eyes darted between his, trying to find any fault in his statement. 

He gripped your waist tighter. "I love your resilience, your kindness, your determination, your passion. I love the way you always put me in my place. I love how adaptable you are. I love how understanding you can be. I don't love the fact that you stole my best friend from me though," he chuckled. "I love—"

But you stopped him by softly placing your lips on his, savoring the gentleness and calmness of the conversation. 

"I wasn't done," he protested.

A single tear streamed down your face.

"D-did I say something wrong?" he asked, slightly hesitating.

You laughed, wiping a tear. "You said all the right things."

"You know, it's a little embarrassing and corny to say, but..." he looked around the room, avoiding your gaze.

"Spit it out," you urged him, holding his soft cheeks in your hand, forcing him to face you.

"Ugh," he groaned. "You're my first girlfriend," he mumbled.

"Oh, baby. I already knew that. Everyone knew—"

"And I want you to be my last," he finished, staring at you intensely.

At that moment your face had completely lost all color. It was as though you had seen a ghost.

"Baji," you whispered. "What are you saying?"

"Once this is all over, I'm taking you away from here and marrying you," he smiled brightly, his white teeth flashing in the light. "I don't have a ring on me right now," he said, frantically looking around the room for anything to put on your finger. "But I know I want to be with you forever."

He finally decides to take off one of the rings on his finger and slip it on your shaking hand. You watched his movements carefully. Whereas you were sweating and shaking profusely at the situation, Baji seemed extremely at peace.

"Oh. I guess I should've asked beforehand, but...any objections?" he asked, looking between your ring finger that was now adorned with his smallest silver ring and your tear-filled eyes.

"Baji you don't want to marry me," you frowned, removing the ring.

"What do you mean?" he practically screamed. "Of course I do!"

"Haven't you seen how fucked up my family is? Ever since I joined Tōman, everyone's been put in danger. You almost died! Draken and Mikey almost lost Emma. Kazutora betrayed—"

"All of those things would've eventually happened, regardless of if you joined or not. That's the kind of work we do. It's a risky one that doesn't get us any praise, but we still do it nonetheless." he moved a stray hair from your face. "My beautiful Y/n, I have never been more serious about anything in my life. Being apart from you for all those weeks gave me time to reflect on what I want in life—and it's you and only you."

You let his words sink and take root in your heart.

Is it possible for someone to love me as much as he does? My life has seemed to become a fantasy lately, that I can't even tell what's supposed to be real life and what only happens in the movies.

As you were about to respond, a soft purring filled the silent room.

"What's that?" Baji asked, looking vigorously around the room.

"Oh! I've been meaning to reunite you two," you smiled, getting off of Baji to retrieve the small animal from the bedroom.

"Huh?" he raised an eyebrow, following you to the room.

"Baji, say hello to Koi," you smiled, picking up the orange and black spotted cat.

"This is my cat at the shop! But how did you—"

"Chifuyu," you said as Baji put the pieces together. 

He scooped the small cat from your arms. "Why did you name her Koi? I couldn't think of a name that fit her." She immediately nudged her nose into the crook of his neck, closing her eyes and finding a comfortable position in his arms.

"Because she has orange spots like a koi fish," you said matter-of-factly.

"Now this," he said, staring at Koi. "This makes me happy. Being with you and enjoying the little moments. Are you telling me that this isn't something you want?"

You heeded his words.

It is what I want. More than anything.

"As long as you don't die before the mission is over, then I'll gladly spend the rest of my life with you."

"No promises," he shrugged, laughing immediately after. His whole body shook so much that it disturbed the kitty.

"Cut it out!" you frowned, hitting his muscular arm. "Give me back Koi!"

You gently snatch the perturbed cat from his arms. "No!" he yelled, chasing after you to retrieve his precious baby.

"What was that Koi?" you ask, putting the unfazed cat to your ear. "We should ignore him for saying such stupid things?"

"Koi would never say that," he said, folding his arms and leaning against the wall. The front strands of his hair framed his face beautifully.

"But she did. Wait what else, Koi? You never want to see him again?" you scrunched your face. "Harsh words."

"Okay, that's enough. I think it's bedtime for you and Koi," he said, crossing his arms.

"What are you, my father?" you asked, annoyed.

"No, but I can be your da—"

"Alright that's enough." you put a hand to his puckered lips and walked into the bedroom.

"That reminds me that I never started what I was going to from before. Put Koi down and get in the bathroom," he firmly stated.

"And if I don't?" you teased.

"I can't say what I'll do to you when there are children around," he said, covering Koi's little ears. The small cat let out a tiny meow.

"Oh please," you dismissively waved, walking to the bedroom.

"Keep that same energy for tonight when I—"

"Hush," you shouted, closing the bedroom door behind you and locking it. "I'm taking a shower now and you can come in once I'm completely finished!"

"No fair!" he shouted from the other side of the room. "And when did you change the lock? Didn't it lock from the outside?"

"Baji please, that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I called the locksmith to change it."

"Hmph. Changing things like you own the place," he huffed.

"Maybe I should move in," you jokingly said. But in reality, you were nervous that he'd say no if you seriously asked.

"I've been saying that for the longest," he said. "We'll officially move your stuff in tomorrow."

"Oh—"

"I told you already, I want to be with you forever. This is only the first step."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I'm sorry for taking so long :( i feel awful for making you guys wait for this short ass chapter

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.6K 28
๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง...
11.9K 401 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
67K 4.1K 33
โ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โž โž›๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—’๐—Ž ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โž›๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—…/๐—‡ ๐—’/๐—‡...