โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

Por -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... Mais

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

979 42 116
Por -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 '𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡' 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Let's focus on more pressing issues. Like the fact that Baji is alive," Draken said, trying to subdue the pressure he was under.

"No. How about we—"

Mikey raised a hand to cut Mitsuya off before he went on another rant about Draken's betrayal to Tōman.

"Draken." Mikey stared at his best friend with a look that exhumed terror and a bit of—regret? "I'll personally deal with you later. As for now, everyone is dismissed for the day. Baji, follow me to my office."

Everyone stood in shock for a few seconds, scared to move.

"I SAID LEAVE!" Mikey yelled, causing everyone to scramble.

You were eyeing Baji the entire time, who was clearly avoiding your gaze.

"Come on," Chifuyu whispered to you, lightly grabbing your arm and heading out the room. He made sure to roughly push Baji out of the way as you two exited the room.

"I-I don't get why he thinks he can just show up here like that. What the fuck is his problem?" As much as you longed to see Baji, this wasn't the way you imagined it'd happen. "Chifuyu. Did you know he was coming back here? To Tōman?"

He took a deep breath in before responding. "Yes."

You turned on your heel, heading in the opposite direction. "I'm going home."

"No stop!" Chifuyu said, chasing after you. "I wanted us to focus on the flash drive and then the thing with Draken happened and then next thing you know, Baji showed up."

"Okay," you said, continuing down the stairs.

"Don't be mad at me. I'm always trying to look out for you and do what I think is best," he frowned.

"Chifuyu, I am a grown woman who has been put through more trauma and hardships than anyone should be in the last 4 months. I have been kidnapped, assaulted, joined a secret agency—fuck—I even got amnesia. My life is a fucking mess and I don't need other people cleaning up after it. Getting involved with everyone here is what turned my life upside down. It would've been better if Baji just killed me that night. Then maybe I wouldn't have to find out that my brother killed my mom."

He stood there staring at you; completely at a loss for words. For the first time, you expressed your anger in a way that showcased the horrors you had experienced. Saying it out loud made you realize how horrible your life had become.

"Actually, your life was fucked up the minute you were born into the Hanma family," Mitsuya said from behind you.

"Mitsuya!" Chifuyu warned him.

"Thank you for stating the obvious Mitsuya," you said, furiously biting your tongue. "I'll be leaving now."

"Wait—"

"Let her go. She needs time to think," Mitsuya said, leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"But—"

"We'll find her again when she wants to be found. We have more important things to worry about right now. Like our dear friend Draken's deal with Moebius," Mitsuya said, pushing himself off of the wall and heading toward the basement.

"Where are you going now?" Chifuyu asked, following his friend.

"To talk to Kazutora again."

"For what?"

"To see if he has any information on Draken. I assume he had to know. But ever since we found out about Draken's betrayal to Tōman, I can't help but wonder if Kazu knew. If he did, why didn't he rat him out the second he got caught. None of this is making sense to me. That's why I need to talk to him now before anyone else has a chance to."

"I see," Chifuyu nodded.

"Do you want to wait out here or...?"

"Are you going to torture him again?" Chifuyu asked, a bit nervous to go inside.

"Not if he cooperates. I can't make any promises though," Mitsuya shrugged.

"I'll record the audio, just in case we need to present it to Mikey," Chifuyu suggested.

"Sounds fine," Mitsuya nodded, grabbing some tools before heading inside Kazutora's cell. "Wake up princess," he said, slapping his face.

"You just can't get enough of me can you, Mitsuya?" Kazutora half-smirked. His eyes were bruised and swollen and his right cheek had a large gash that was still oozing blood. "And I see you've brought a friend. Who's that? Chika? Chuya? Whatever."

"It's Chifuyu. Stop acting like you don't know me Kazutora," Chifuyu said, growing irate.

"What do you want?" Kazutora yawned.

"Let's get straight to the point. What do you know about Draken and Moebius?" As Mitsuya spoke, he sharpened the tools he had laid out on the table.

"I don't know anything. What happened?" Kazutora asked.

"Did I say you could ask the questions?"

"Did you say I can't?"

"Stop trying to get smart with me. I can continue to pull out your other fingernails—if that's what you'd like," Mitsuya offered, reaching for the pliers.

"Tch. I'm just having fun. Take that damn stick out your ass." Kazutora rolled his eyes, avoiding Mitsuya's intense gaze.

"I'm waiting."

"Can you be more specific?"

"Was Draken involved with Moebius? Was he working for Hanma or Kisaki? Did he ever join Moebius?" Mitsuya was throwing out as many variations to the question without trying to give out too much information.

Kazutora thought for a moment. "I don't think so. But I also didn't give a fuck about what Moebius did."

"What does that mean?" Chifuyu asked.

"I said I didn't give a fuck. I only joined Moebius because I was bored with Tōman and—"

Mitsuya raised a hand to cut him off. "We all know you joined Moebius because you were upset that Baji stole the girl you wanted. Let's cut the shit and get back to Draken."

"I—That's not true," Kazutora stuttered.

"You tried to kill Baji over a girl? You betrayed our entire agency for a girl?" Chifuyu was in utter shock. "Do you realize how stupid that sounds?"

"It's not my proudest moment," Kazutora scoffed. "Whatever. The point remains, I don't know much about Draken and Kisaki."

"So you're confirming that it was Kisaki that Draken communicated with?" Mitsuya asked, never looking up from sharpening his tools.

"No. I—"

"Fuck, Kazutora." This time Mitsuya picked up a knife and held it against Kazutora's neck. "Stop playing these games. If you keep acting a fool, you'll never be released from here, so just play along."

"Tch," Kazutora said, moving his neck away from the knife. "I saw Draken and Kisaki meet up once. It was a few weeks before Tōman's raid on Moebius. They met in an alleyway behind Moebius' headquarters. I couldn't really hear what they were talking about but Kisaki was yelling at Draken. And as tough and strong as Draken is, he just stood there and let Kisaki yell at him. I was confused but didn't question it. I had to worry about saving my ass, but I did think it was really weird at the moment. That's all I know. I swear."

"If you're lying—"

"He's telling the truth," Mitsuya sighed, putting the knife down.

"How do you know?" Chifuyu asked, looking between Mitsuya and Kazutora.

"When he lies he clears his throat a lot. He didn't do it this time."

Mitsuya was frustrated. They were back to square one with no clue what to do.

"Let's go Chifuyu."

"Hey! Where are you going? I want to leave too!" Kazutora shouted.

"Shut up," Mitsuya said, packing up his tools and heading out of the room.

When they were finally out of the room, Chifuyu asked, "So what now?"

"Now we're gonna go see what Baji is telling Mikey." Mitsuya had a look of determination in his eyes that Chifuyu had never seen before. "Where'd Takemitchy go?"

"Who knows. As soon as Mikey kicked us out I followed after Y/n."

"Right. I hope she's doing alright," Mitsuya sighed, fixing his silver chain so that the pendant was in the middle.

Within a few minutes, they had reached Mikey's office. The door and blinds were closed, with the only hint of activity coming from the light under the door.

"So you faked your death to shut down Moebius on your own?" Mikey repeated.

"Yes," Baji nodded. "Listen, I know everything I just told you sounds crazy but I couldn't risk hurting the people I love anymore."

"You are so fucking stupid. If you had just told me you wanted a small team to help you carry out this mission, I would've let you. But you had to run off like superman and try to protect everyone."

"Sorry," Baji sighed, letting his hair fall in front of his face.

"You should be. Whatever. I don't have time to worry about your little one-man show right now. Go to the hospital and get that nasty cut stitched up and then go home and rest. We can talk more about Moebius once the doctor officially sends you home."

"Yes sir!" Baji smiled brightly. "And again, I'm sorry Mikey."

"I don't think it's me you should be apologizing to," Mikey said, giving Baji a knowing look.

Baji took a deep breath in before replying. "I know."

"Okay now get going. You're starting to upset me the more I look at you." Mikey sunk in his seat, grabbing his Rubix cube and trying to solve the puzzle.

Chifuyu and Mitsuya scrambled from the door and hid behind a pillar. When Baji opened the door, he looked around, noticing how eerily quiet the hallway was.

"Come out," Baji said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest.

Mitsuya and Chifuyu looked at each other, not daring to move.

Baji looked at the pillar that the two were hiding behind. "I can see Chifuyu's sneaker sticking out."

"You dumbass," Mitsuya harshly whispered.

"Sorry," Chifuyu mumbled.

"I'm waiting for you guys to yell at me already," Baji said, opening his arms to welcome their insults.

"I actually have a lot to say," Chifuyu said, running from his place to punch Baji in the stomach.

"What the—" Baji said, kneeling over in pain. "That's where I got stabbed."

"Oops," Chifuyu said, his eyes growing wide.

"You deserved it," Mitsuya shrugged. "Let's go so we can drive you to the hospital and you can explain to us what happened when you were playing superhero."

"Tch." Baji sucked his teeth, struggling to stand up. "Where's Y/n?"

Mitsuya and Chifuyu exchanged a quick glance before heading toward the exit.

"Let's go. I'll help you up just this once," Chifuyu offered.

"I'll ask again, where's Y/n?" Baji looked at Chifuyu, waiting for an answer.

"Home."

"Why'd she leave?"

"Because she hates you?" Mitsuya proposed.

"Stop playing around!" Baji snapped. "Can I borrow one of your phones to call her? Mine died."

"Sure," Mitsuya said, handing him his phone.

"I can't find her name in your phone," Baji said, scrolling through Mitsuya's contact list.

"Gimme," Mitsuya said, grabbing the phone and finding her contact.

"Why is her name 'Pretty Girl' in your phone?" Baji raised an eyebrow, sending death glares in Mitsuya's direction.

Mitsuya ignored Baji's question.

"Hey, Mitsuya.
What's up?"

"Hi, beautiful."

"Mitsuya I told you to stop—
Wait...Baji?"

"Why'd you leave so fast?
I wanted to talk to you."

"No thank you.
I can't talk right now."

"What do you mean?
I'm going to the hospital
to get my wound stitched
but then I'll come by your
place so we can talk."

"No. I don't think
that's a good idea."

"Why not?
Talk to me."

"Baji I said no.
Don't call me anymore."

"W-what?
I don't understand
what you're talking about."

"JUST STOP!"

"I—Why can't I see you?"

"Because I'm breaking up with you."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

hehe this is just a reminder that the mitsuya book is out. it's called yin and yang

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

52.9K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...
18.7K 639 57
๐๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...
133K 5.6K 24
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
60.4K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...