โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ

905 44 13
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Baji?" Chifuyu repeated.

"Hey Chi," Baji softly chuckled. "What's up?"

"Don't 'what's up' me. Do you think this disappearing act is funny? We are running around like chickens with our heads cut off because you decided to send us on this quest to find you." Chifuyu was slightly panting because he was speaking so fast. Baji continually frustrated him with this delusional goose chase he sent them on.

"I'm sorry," Baji finally said.

"Yeah. I'm sure you are." there was a long pause, neither of them wanting to speak. "What do you want?" Chifuyu sighed.

"I'm coming back—back to Tōman, back to you and Y/n, back to everything. I shouldn't have tried to do this without everyone's help. I just thought it'd—"

"That was your problem. You thought everything would be easier if you did it by yourself. What you failed to think about was how it'd make everyone close to you feel. Did you know that Y/n didn't eat for 2 days after she heard the news? And when they didn't let her see your body in the hospital, she screamed and cried for 30 minutes straight—the police had to escort her home. You're fucking selfish and a piece of shit."

There was a brief moment of silence before Baji spoke. "I deserve that." Baji removed the phone from his ear to take a deep breath before continuing. "I-I had no idea. I know I'll never be able to make it up to either of you—"

"No, you won't," Chifuyu deadpanned, cutting Baji off again. "This could've all been avoided if you had cut the crap and stopped trying to be a hero."

"Chifuyu I'll let you yell at me all you want later, but right now I need your help," Baji said, growing slightly irate.

"Spit it out."

"Can you tell Mikey everything that has happened? I'm on my way now to explain what I just heard at one of Moebius' hideouts. Again, I'm really sorry."

"Do you think you can just waltz back in here as though nothing happened? How are you going to explain your revival from the dead? You don't ever think these things through." Chifuyu wanted to go off on a rant but knew scolding Baji over the phone wouldn't mean much.

"Chi," Baji sadly said. "I mean it. I'll do anything to make it up to everyone. I don't know how but—"

Chifuyu cut his friend off, not wanting to hear any more excuses. "Whatever. I'll talk to Mikey. But don't think for a second that—"

"Chifuyu!" you yelled, running back down the stairs toward him. "You need to see what's on the flash drive."

"Is that Y/n?" Baji softly spoke, overjoyed at the sound of your voice.

"I'll talk to you later. You can explain everything yourself when you get here." With that, Chifuyu hung up the phone, placing it in his pocket. He turned to you, giving you a wide smile even though he wanted to punch a wall.

"Who was that?" you curiously asked.

He couldn't stand lying to you anymore, but he knew that telling you would prevent you all from investigating what was on the drive.

"Talk to me about what you found," he said, beckoning for the two of you to go back upstairs.

"Follow me." you motioned for him to keep up as you maneuvered through the halls of the building. "When we plugged the drive into the computer, there were two folders. One was marked 'Tōman' and the other 'Draken'."

"Draken? What does he have to do with Moebius?" Chifuyu asked, growing fearful of the situation.

"We didn't open his folder yet. I thought it'd be better if we waited for you to open it together," you said, approaching the room with Takemichi hovering over the computer.

"What took you guys so long? I was scared someone was going to walk in," Takemichi said, violently biting his nails.

"Did you open the Tōman folder?" Chifuyu asked, pushing Takemichi out of the way to sit at the computer.

"Ow," Takemichi frowned, rubbing his arm.

"Yeah. There were individual files about all of the Division Captains and Vice Captains, along with Mikey, another folder about Draken, Emma, Hina, and myself."

"What did they have in them?" Chifuyu asked, clicking in and out of the folders.

"Just information about which divisions they belonged to, when they joined the agency, their skill sets—things that anyone in Tōman would know. It honestly seemed like someone in our administrative department copied and pasted the information in a folder and Moebius took it."

"I see," Chifuyu said, clicking on his folder. He searched through the files for anything ostensibly unusual, but it was just as you said, everything matched the files already created by Tōman.

Takemichi leaned over Chifuyu's shoulder to get a better look at what was on the computer. "Can you open my folder?" he asked.

"No." Chifuyu deadpanned, continuing to look at everyone else's files.

"We're not getting anywhere with this. Let's look at Draken's," you said, taking over the computer.

"Don't be so greedy," Takemichi growled, trying to snatch the computer out of your hand.

"Sit down!" Chifuyu snapped at Takemichi.

The younger man looked at his superior and nodded. "Yes sir."

You looked at the two and rolled your eyes. Focusing on the screen in front of you, you double-clicked on Draken's folder. As you scanned the plethora of folders for anything that stood out, the chances of finding anything pertinent were slimming by the second.

Why would Draken have two separate folders?

Just then, you saw a folder marked 'Mission'. Immediately you clicked on it to see what it contained.

"Stop fighting for two seconds and come look at this," you said, calling over the two boys.

"Did you find anything?" Chifuyu asked, still holding Takemichi in a headlock.

"I think—"

Just then, Mitsuya appeared in the doorway, interrupting your conversation. "Hey! I got some information out of Kazutora."

"No way!" Takemichi wriggled out of Chifuyu's grip and stared at Mitsuya in awe.

"What did he say?" Chifuyu asked, his interest peaking.

"He said something about Draken and—"

"You guys will not believe this," you shouted, ignoring Mitsuya's last words.

"Hey! I'm talking here!" Mitsuya barked.

"Oh, you were? I'm sorry I started reading this mission file in Draken's folder," you said, your eyes quickly scanning the three pages.

"Wait. A mission file for Draken? Did you find this in the flash drive from Moebius?" Mitsuya asked, coming up behind you to peek at the computer.

"Mhm. Get this. It says that seven months ago, Draken met with—"

Suddenly, a large presence barged into the room.

"What are you guys workin' on?" 

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

everytime i come up with a plot twist i think about that tik tok that's like "am i the drama...? i don't think i'm the drama."

i feel horrid for this short chapter, but I'll make it up to y'all in the next chapter or two :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 663 18
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’...
79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."