โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ

1.1K 56 67
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So you mean to tell me that we're going to these four locations...individually?" Takemichi asked for the fifth time.

"How many times do we need to spell it out for you kid?" Mitsuya growled, growing continuously frustrated.

"Why can't we tell other people again?" Takemichi was becoming more nervous by the second.

"Because Baji doesn't want anyone to know he's alive. Listen Takemichi, you're in too deep already so just suck it up and stick with the plan," you said, annoyed by his childish behavior.

He looks around at the three of you, hoping one of you would change your mind. "Okay."

"Good. Now that we're on the same page, let's eat," Chifuyu grinned, opening the menu.

The four of you laughed and talked as you waited for your food. Mitsuya was telling everyone the story of when he, Mikey, Baji, Kazu, Pah, and Draken went to the beach on their beaten and run-down bikes and almost got jumped by some upperclassmen.

"Of course, Baji had to be the one to fill up Mikey's bike," Chifuyu laughed, munching on another fry. You watched as the three boys laughed so hard until they were clutching their stomachs. They all seemed so genuinely happy. Now you could only hope that the mission would go according to plan.

"Stop thinking too much," Chifuyu nudged you. "It'll all go well in the morning."

"You know what happened to the last guy that told me a mission would go well?" you raised a challenging eyebrow.

"Whatever," Chifuyu rolled his eyes and softly chuckled.

"Fine. You're always whining about something," Mitsuya sighed.

"Thank you," Takemichi said with puppy-dog eyes.

"Alright. Takemitchy and I are heading out. He needs a ride back and it's getting late. Can we meet at your place in the morning Chifuyu?" Mitsuya asked, standing up and taking some cash out of his wallet for the bill.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Meet at my place for ten—and bring breakfast!" Chifuyu shouted as the two walked out of the restaurant.

"What do you mean I paid for you? I only paid for my meal," Mitsuya shouted. "Go back in there and leave some money on the table cheapskate."

"Sorry guys," Takemichi smiled, throwing a bill on the table and running to catch back up with Mitsuya.

"What a strange kid," you chuckled.

"You're telling me," Chifuyu frowned. "Anyway, are you ready to go?" he asked, turning to face you.

You were stuffing the rest of the food in your mouth as he asked, resulting in you staring at him with your mouth half full. "Hehe."

"Yuck! I didn't say you needed to rush," he said with disgust. "You're like the female version of Baji now."

The food you were desperately trying to chew finally went smoothly down your throat. "I mean, we do live together. And my cheeks were full," you pointed out. "You're acting like I had food spilling from the side of my mouth."

"Bleh," Chifuyu said, slightly shuddering. "You cannot eat like that with me in public. Do you know how long it took me to train and tame Baji to eat like a human being in public?"

"N—"

"4 years! 4 fucking years! Why should I at my big age of 18, have to teach a man-child how to hold his fork correctly?" At this point, Chifuyu was going on a rant. You used the opportunity to finish the last bite of your food and quickly drink your water without him getting upset.

"Chifuyu let's go now," you said, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Oh, you finished?" he asked, watching as you took money out from your purse to pay for your meal. "Okay let's go," he nodded, placing some bills on the table.

"You're just as weird as Takemichi sometimes," you shook your head.

The two of you walked through the bustling streets of Tokyo as cars whirred past you without a second thought.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Chifuyu asked, noticing how unusually quiet you were being.

"Kind of. I know we'll have no problem scouting the locations, but I'm scared they might not even be there. And if they're not there then we won't find Baji. And if we don't find Baji then—"

You were suddenly cut off when you felt a pair of hands grab you by the loop on your belt and pull you in for a tight hug. It was followed by a soft set of lips gently kissing the top of your forehead.

"Chifu—" you said, suddenly growing flustered.

"It's gonna be okay," he whispered, attempting to reassure himself as well. "We'll get him back and the two of you can live happily ever after."

The emotions you were feeling and the actions Chifuyu displayed weren't correlating with his words.

"Chifuyu I'm—"

"Shh. Let's just go. I'll drive you home now," he softly said, releasing his grip on you and walking straight. He continued to walk down the street as though nothing happened.

How can he just walk away from me when he most definitely displayed some sort of romantic feelings for me?

"Are you gonna stand there all day or are you gonna follow me to the car?" he asked. You looked up to see that he was already at the end of the block.

If you were being honest, you felt slightly conflicted. At the end of the day, your heart and soul belonged to Baji, but then why did your heart skip a beat at Chifuyu's actions? Were you simply touch-deprived?

The sound of the engine roaring snapped you out of your thoughts. You slightly jogged to the passenger seat and got comfortable.

You glanced at Chifuyu from time to time. It seemed as though he had not a thought behind those eyes. He stared off at the empty highway in front of him, lightly tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel in rhythm to the beat of the music.

"Something on your mind?" he asked, glancing at you as he reached a stoplight.

"Not much. Just replaying the plan in my head to make sure it's perfect," you smiled.

"I told you to stop worrying. It'll all be okay. We'll help Baji destroy Kisaki and your brother and all of our current problems will be put to rest. Moebius will be decimated, Mikey will tell you about your mother, you and Baji will be back together, and the world will finally be at peace."

Listening to Chifuyu go on about the potential of a chaos-free future made you happy.

That's all you truly wanted.

It's not that your life had been in constant turmoil, but you honestly couldn't remember a time when you felt completely relaxed and at ease. Knowing about your mother would put your worries to rest; finally being with Baji again would make you more than ecstatic; seeing your brother get what he deserves would be music to your ears, and finally cutting your father out of your life would be the icing on the cake.

"We're here ma'am," Chifuyu hollered.

"Thank you, kind sir," you giggled, slightly bowing your head.

"The pleasure is all mine madam" he replied in a British accent.

"Chifuyu wait!" you said before opening the car door.

"What?" he asked, confused by your sudden change of tone.

"Why did you kiss me back there by the restaurant?" you asked, finally getting that burning question off your chest.

"Because you're my best friend and I love you. There wasn't anything romantic behind it—if that's what you were thinking. I would never do that to Baji. As much as I'd love to make you mine, he's my best friend in the whole world, and when he's with you, he's genuinely happy. I would never want to take that away from him. I gave you that hug and kiss hoping it'd calm you down. But I see it did quite the opposite," he nervously chuckled.

"Tch. Chifuyu you are something else," you playfully hit him. "You had me questioning our friendship and your intentions!"

"Hehe," he snickered. "Sorry."

"Chifuyu you are so bad!" you scolded him, opening the door and stepping out.

He rolled down the window and leaned closer to your side. "Love you. Sleep tight and be ready by 9 because you know it takes you forever to be up and in a good mood."

"Yeah yeah," you dismissively waved. "Love you too."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I'll post the next chapter tomorrow because i fell asleep writing this one and it'll be in Baji's POV 😛

and there might be a possible eren jaeger fic I'm in the process of writing...🤫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.9K 49
ยฐ.โœฉโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโˆ˜*โ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆ*โˆ˜โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœฉ.ยฐ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โœง๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฎ โœง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...
178K 10.4K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
18.7K 639 57
๐๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...
54.1K 2.6K 28
๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง...