𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗺�...

By ineysasingh

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}•{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}•{ Twisted..
}•{ The heartless men.
}•{ The broken hopes.
}•{ The harsh interactions.
}•{ The changing moods.
}•{ Insane Men
}•{ Some smiles and some tears.
}•{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}•{ Arguments and tears.
}•{ Not so good memories.
}•{ The confusing men
}•{ Having food together.
}•{ Unexpected
}•{ Consequences
}•{ Disappointment.
}•{ More truth?
}•{ Trust.
}•{ Happy hugs.
}•{ Past relationship.
}•{ Knot in a relationship
}•{ Confession
}•{ Shocked
}•{ Sudden trips.
}•{ Deep Conversations.
}•{ Curious?
}•{ Honeymoon?
}•{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}•{ Loose ends?
}•{ Weird
}•{ Complains.
}•{ Apologies
}•{ Frustration
}•{ Angry?
}•{ Night Of Wait.
}•{ Forced?
}•{ Putting efforts
}•{ Bad idea
}•{ Dangerous feelings
}•{ Jealousy?
}•{ Ex
}•{ Broken
}•{ Care
}•{ Unholy
}•{ Organism?
}•{ Differences
}•{ Aakarsh's apology
}•{ Truth & Dare
}•{ Realization
}•{ Feelings
}•{ Party Night
}•{ Tensed
}•{ More than friends?
}•{ Heartbreak
}•{ Ashamed
}•{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}•{ Shocking past
}•{ Cold and Reserved
}•{ Weak
}•{ His efforts

}•{ Harsh Reality.

58.2K 2.7K 731
By ineysasingh

Before beginning, look at the marvellous aesthetics made by Shravaneek15

Thankyou so muchhhh dear for them. These are so amazing🥺❤️

I m so gratefulllll after receiving them.

~•} C H A P T E R|11 {•~

With wide-open eyes and a mind which was havoc right now, Aakarsh got off the bed and ran towards the place where his phone was kept.

"Shit! I don't have her number." He cursed and banged his fist on the table hardly.

He hurried towards the reception and asked them to arrange a bike for him as fast they could.

The manager denied instantly that it wasn't possible to get a bike for him at this hour of the night but seeing the deadly glare of The Aakarsh Rathore he handed Aakarsh his bike while trembling in fear slightly.

Aakarsh's brain was no less than a hurricane right now. He couldn't believe he did that! Yes, he didn't like women and hated them but he wouldn't try such cheap tricks for getting rid of her. Also, he knew for a fact that Naina would kill him if he did that. Also, he was way too concerned for his family name to do that!

It was unintentional of him to leave her there. He wasn't used to bringing anyone along with him on business trips and also the meeting didn't go as planned. He was frustrated and left for the hotel instantly forgetting about the poor soul who came along with him.

"That's why I fucking don't bring anyone with me!" He shouted while driving the bike towards the restaurant he had the meeting.

Parking his bike at the side, he ran towards the restaurant but it was already closed.

He found no one but a tea seller and ran towards him.

The tea seller who was almost ready to leave looked towards Aakarsh with a suspicious look. Afterall Aakarsh was muscular and had an angry look on his face.

The tea seller thought he was some gangster who had come to snatch his hard-earned money so he started running with his money.

Aakarsh groaned in frustration and shouted, "Wait!".

The tea seller increased his speed and cursed himself for staying late till night today in greed for more money as Shimla was a tourist place and tourists could be spotted at midnight too.

Aakarsh let out an annoyed grunt and chased him.

This was the only thing left in my life, chasing a tea seller. He thought being annoyed and caught hold of the tea seller's arm.

"Please leave me alive. If you will kill me then my small children will die." That tea seller pleaded making Aakarsh frown. His eyes widened in shock as he contemplated everything in his mind.

"I am no gangster or thief. I am The Aakarsh Rathore!" His jaw clenched as he spoke out each word.

The tea seller gazed at him with doubtful eyes making Aakarsh run a hand through his face in frustration.

"Leave all this. Just tell me have you seen a woman in Black jeans and a long red coat?" He questioned with a desperate look.

"Yes," the tea seller replied making him calm down a little but the tea seller's next words again made him tense, "That woman had come here inquiring about the car and people which stopped by that restaurant and when I told that they left a long time ago, she left too."

"Where?" Aakarsh screamed making that man frightened.

"Towards that direction." That man croaked out trembling slightly making Aakarsh guilty.

He was helping me and I yelled at him only. He thought.

"I am sorry for yelling at you brother. Thank you for helping me and purchase some sweets for your little children." Aakarsh handed over ten thousand to him and hurried towards the direction he told without waiting for his reaction.

"Where the hell are you woman!" He yelled and huffed angrily.

Couldn't you have just waited for me? He thought furiously as he ran completely forgetting about that manager's beloved bike.

He kept looking here and there like a maniac. Many thoughts crossed his mind that what if a wild animal attacked her? Or else what if some men...? He cursed himself again and again as new consequences kept budding in his mind.

Then he spotted someone on the bench shivering slightly and the same red coat! He hurried towards her and found Raina sitting there clutching her knees with a tear-stricken face.

For the first time in his life, he felt bad for her. How much wicked and clever she was but still she didn't deserve this.

He sat down beside her and kept a hand on her shoulder making her flinch violently causing him to withdraw his hand back.

"Raina," He called softly for the first time, and recognizing his voice she didn't wait for any longer and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly while sobbing continuously.

Aakarsh wrapped his arm around her hesitantly in a comforting manner.

She was terrified.

For her life and dignity.

Nobody knew who she was as nor her father and nor Rathores let the photos of their family members circulate in the media.

She was just a lone woman.

And a lone woman in an unknown place crowded with strangers was never safe.

She needed someone to hold onto and assure her that she was okay now. And this time that someone was Aakarsh.

But the moment she realized that she was hugging him, the person who was responsible for her condition. She harshly parted away, wiping her wet eyes.

Aakarsh sighed feeling more guilty.

The more he gazed at her red and puffy eyes the more that constricting feeling in his heart grew making it difficult for him to even breathe without feeling guilty.

"Let's go." He uttered lowly standing up and she simply followed him with a blank look on her face.

They walked to the bike with thick silence engulfing them.

He climbed the bike whereas she simply stood there glaring at the ground.

"Sit." He demanded and she sat down keeping her legs on both sides but making sure she didn't touch him.

"Hold onto me. This is a hilly area with sharp turning roads." His voice was flat.

He heard her sigh deeply before she held onto his shoulders.

Aakarsh drew in a sharp breath not being used to the physical contact with a woman.

The ride to the hotel was dead silent.

Slowly, they made their way towards the hotel room.

Entering inside, Raina directly went inside the bathroom whereas the whole time he kept looking in the direction she went.

She came out and directly went towards the couch, avoiding any kind of eye contact with him.

The heaviness in his chest increased as he looked at her form which was fully wrapped in the blanket and curled up on the couch.

He felt the urge to apologize but ignored it and the heavy feeling. Switching off the light he lied down on the bed.

His ego won once again.

Whereas here Raina was clutching the pendant on her neck which had her mother's photo and tears were trickling down her face.

Tonight she needed the warmth of someone who deeply cared about her...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Ruhanika heard the sound of the bathroom door slamming shut and groaned covering her ears with a pillow.

Rubbing her tired eyes, she looked at the wall clock which was indicating one am.

The hours he spent at lunch, he added it in his departure time, but why to wake me up along! she thought being annoyed.

He and his obsession for work. She rolled her eyes.

She heard him approaching the bed with his brows furrowed together, "You woke up?"

"Yes and all thanks to you!" She yelled, the annoyance clear in her voice making Yuvraj surprised by her not-so-Ruhanika behavior.

But indeed Ruhanika became cranky when someone disturbed her sleep.
She hated that!

"Don't talk to me like that. It was your fault that we were called in school and then I had to take both of you on lunch." his voice harsh.

"How was that my fault, Yuvraj Ji?" Ruhanika questioned with a wide-open mouth being surprised.

"Like mother like daughter. You are so keen on reading those erotic books and your daughter is keen on watching that Disney prince and princess kisses." He retorted.

Ruhanika felt a gush of warm feeling inside her when he referred to Yuvika as her daughter. Indeed she was her daughter but hearing it from him was another feeling.

Maybe she succeeded in giving a mother's warmth to a child just like her aunt gave it to her.

She had made her deceased parents proud.

"Thank the god Yuvraj Ji that she is becoming like me and not like you Yuvraj Ji." She chided sassily making Yuvraj glare at her but she was intelligent enough to not look towards him or else she would have been intimidated.

"Also why you bring that book topic again and again. I wasn't even able to read the erotic part and you are constantly taunting erotic book." She told with her tone lacing with remorse.

"Oh! Very bad. I am so sorry for your loss, wife. If you want I can repent by doing all that practically." He snarled with a sarcastic smile.

Ruhanika's heart thudded loudly in her ribcage as she understood the underlying meaning of his bold words. A chill ran down her spine thinking of Yuvraj doing all that to her.

Gulping thickly to moisten her dry throat she stammered, "No n-need."

Yuvraj's lips twitched upwards in a devilish smirk and his eyes shone with delight seeing his words affect her the way he wanted.

Laying down on his side of the bed, his mood suddenly became serious remembering something.

"Ruhanika,"

Hearing her name from his mouth, she turned towards him.

"Yes,"

"I wanted to talk to you about something very important. I thought I would talk to you about this tomorrow but as you are wide awake, the sooner the better."

"I am listening, Yuvraj Ji."

"I thought about what Yuvika's teacher said thoroughly and came to the conclusion that we can't keep going forward like this."

A sudden fear gripped her heart. Was he divorcing her? She thought.

"Hnn?" Her tone depicted her confusion.

"It's not good for Yuvika to see her parents behaving with each other like this. That her parents have a relationship different from other parents." His voice was stern and she gasped.

Does he want to take our relationship to the next level? Her eyes widened at her absurd thought and her pulse rate heightened.

"What do you want to do?" She croaked out with difficulty.

"I want us to act." He told firmly making her release a breath she didn't even know she was holding till now.

"Yuvraj Ji that's so easy!" Ruhanika squealed in excitement whereas Yuvraj gave her a weird look.

"You know what Yuvraj Ji, I read a novel similar to this. They acted like husband and wife in front of their family and later fell in love." Ruhanika blabbered without thinking making him exhale deeply at the child in front of him.

"Okay, so we are going to act like a perfect couple in front of Yuvika from tomorrow." He stated while switching off the table lamp and laying down on the bed as he had no energy to argue with her, he was exhausted.

Soon the magic of sleep worked and they dozed off into a peaceful slumber.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

It was 4:00 am and the sun was getting all set to rise and shine high in the sky.

The door of their room opened with a creaking sound as Aadarsh stepped inside setting his messy hair.

Naina who was wide awake and waiting for him to come back since night stood up from the bed and took his coat which he was clutching in his hands.

The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to his elbows showcasing his veiny hands, his hair looked disheveled and so did his clothes. In total, he was a mess indicating he again went on his long bike ride.

He moved towards the bathroom without even glancing towards her for once.

It pinched her heart painfully seeing him behaving this way with her.

The moment he came out of the bathroom she pleaded, "Please Aadarsh listen to me once." her tone depicted how desperate she was.

He simply shook his head being disappointed in the response.

"Aadarsh," She called out gripping his arm just when he was about to lay down on the bed.

He simply gave her a 'Don't start again' look.

And it only fuelled the insecurities inside her that having a child with her was that bad for him.

"Why don't you want to have a child?" She yelled at him for the first time.

He simply tried to get his arm out of her grasp in response.

"Do you have a girlfriend waiting for you outside who will get angry for having a child with your wife, hnn?" She shouted this time.

Aadarsh turned towards her, his emotionless eyes blazing with fury today and every nerve of her body froze in terror.

Roughly snatching his arm from her hold, he gripped her arm and slammed her on the nearby wall.

"Enough is Enough, Naina!" He roared for the first time at her.

Tears swarmed in her eyes hearing him talking to her in that tone for the first time.

"I am fed up with all your drama! Can you not let me live peacefully? Why are you becoming more and more annoying day by day?" His voice was sharp slicing her heart into pieces.

The tears which were welled up a few seconds ago, cascading down her beautiful face.

"I don't want a baby right now, isn't this enough for this matter to close? But no, you still have to brag about it. A child isn't only a mother's, it's of a father too and he has to be ready for that big responsibility. And I am not ready for that." He screamed for the first time making her eyes shut in fear and to look past those eyes which didn't have that little softness for her which they always had.

"How can you bring an innocent child between all this? How can you destroy a child's life just because you suddenly think you want to play mother-mother? Having a child is a very important decision. It comes with many responsibilities and sacrifices. You can't bring a child into this world just to play, a child is a living being, not a toy! Stop being immature!" He rebuked.

"And I don't want to have a child right now, especially not with you, a person who only thinks about herself." His tone was just above a whisper but the harshness it held, pierced Naina's heart.

She opened her amber eyes with tears falling and face marring a hurtful expression.

Aadarsh felt something seeing her broken expression and tears but he knew this was important for him and her. He had enough!

Sighing deeply he strode out of the room shutting the door hard.

The moment he left, Naina slid down clutching her knees, and sobbed hard.

Her heart broke millions of times seeing that disappointed expression on his face.

"How can I be so blind and selfish?" She asked herself wiping her tears harshly.

His every harsh word which pierced her heart opened every cell of her brain. Now she was herself getting disappointed with herself.

The heaviness of guilt and disappointing him made her insides twist painfully.

His every word echoed inside her mind making her guilt increase and increase.

She was used to being called perfect. She was the perfect daughter of her father who blindly followed his every word. She was the doll he was proud of. Raina was still a little rebellious but she was always perfect in everything. She became a makeup artist because her father said so as she should always look good for her husband and in front of the high-class society. Raina denied this and chose fashion designing despite her father's dislike for that but she... she was always perfect.

The moment her father came with the proposal she said yes like the perfect doll she was. She tried her best being perfect at everything. She was the perfect daughter-in-law and sister-in-law. She tried her best to be the perfect wife and she was trying everything to make their marriage the perfect one!

"Why ain't I perfect for you Aadarsh?" She asked herself as fat tears trickled down.

"The more I try to be closer to you, the farther I became." She mumbled with a voice hoarse from crying.

"I shouldn't waste time crying. I will make everything right." She encouraged herself in a determined voice.

Standing up she wiped her tears and took deep breaths to calm herself down. And checked her phone to find missed calls from a number at midnight.

She called that number and a stranger picked it up. That stranger told her how a girl asked for his phone at midnight and called Naina.

Naina's heart paced wildly knowing that girl who the stranger was talking about was her sister.

Cutting the call hurriedly, she dialed her sister's phone number and after calling her two times, at the third attempt Raina picked up the phone only to cut it saying, "Not now Naina."

There was a distant tone in Raina's voice making her feel awful.

Is my sister also getting detached from me? She thought horrified and another drop of tear fell from her gorgeous eye which was now puffy.

"Why is everybody distancing themselves from me, Mumma?" She shouted in a broken tone gripping the locket in her neck.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Ishani glanced at the man sleeping on the bed beside her with a wide-open mouth.

Her gaze wandered across the room towards the empty packets of instant food. They didn't have any chefs or servants here so they were surviving in this.

And she was way too prideful to cook for a man like him.

She gripped the glass in her hand and gulped down the water.

Keeping the glass back in its place, she sighed heavily remembering how she got stuck with a man like him and how her good-going life took the most drastic turn.

~Flashback~

It was one fine day when she was coming back from college...

Target- 240

I updated finallyyyy 💀

So how did it came out?

Any thoughts for Aadarsh's sudden outburst?

What about Yuvraj's idea of 'act'?

And who gonna stab Aakarsh with me then stitch him back for the story to proceed 😂?

About any scene~

Plus this year has just started and begin draining me emotionally. The start isn't like I expected. It's not how I thought it to be. I am not someone to spread grief or sorrow so ending it here. Just wanna say stay safe, stay healthy and stay blessed. Don't be ignorant towards corona's rising cases...

Take Care❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 67.5K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
72.7K 4.4K 19
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
150K 6.8K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
711K 37.6K 31
~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. "And Who are you to stop me?" Krutika re...