Kidnapping the WRONG Brother...

By SeekingAndromeda_

Cole's life has never been his. For as long as he could remember, his one job in life was to play the role of... More

Kidnapped
Prisoner
Escape
Plan
Offer
Betrayal
Convince
Agreement
Deal
Smile
Situation
Good
Gone
Suit
Francis
Warehouse
Emergency
Ocean
Extortion
Home
Enemy
War
Dead
Brother
Preston
Change
Returned
Hospital
Annoying
Raise
Rival
Feeling [M]
Leaving
Tea
Worth
Edge
Business
Q & A
Relax
Intervention
Make-Up
July
Father
Over
Love [M]
Banquet [M]
Decisions
Trip
Outing
Meeting [M]
Desire [M]
Detour
Past
Research [M]
Vacation [M]
Date
End
Release
New Book 😁

Sand

39.1K 1.9K 996
By SeekingAndromeda_

C o l e

When we finally arrived at the villa, all of us stared in awe at it. It was surrounded by greenery and gave off a beautiful tropical vibe. The beige structure stretched pretty far, many rooms being apparent by all the windows on it.

"What does your brother do?" Mikhail asked, his eyes still focused on the beautiful home.

"Uh, he works for some big shot company or something like that. I never bothered to ask" Harvey said as he grabbed his things from the trunk.

"Well, this place is beautiful" Eros said and Harvey hummed.

"Let's get this stuff inside, yeah?" He said and we all began to take our bags in.

There were so many rooms that we didn't even know which one to choose but when Eros told me I could have the choice, I picked a room with white walls, the bed being a leafy green to keep up the greenery vibe the house had.

"Hm, I don't think this little guy is supposed to be here" Eros said as he pointed to the window. Looking over to where he pointed, I noticed that there was a frog sitting on the open window ceil.

"We should put it in Harvey's hair" Eros said with a snicker and I shook my head.

"He might hurt it, just leave it be" I said and Eros laughed again.

"Well, I'm going to return it to the wild. I don't wish to sleep with a frog" Eros said and picked up the frog before walking out of the room.

"Oh Harvey~!" Eros sang out as he walked and I just smiled.

"AHHHH GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME!!"

I just shook my head at what I was hearing.

Children.

After putting some of my stuff in the drawers, I headed out to see Jamie sitting on the couch, seemingly deep in thought and Mikhail was out back on the phone.

"Where did they go?" I asked and Jamie looked to me.

"Eros dragged Harvey with him to return the frog to it's home. Probably another excuse to mess with him with all those insects out there" he explained.

I gave a small smile as I took a seat next to him, peering into his face a bit since he still seemed to have this far away look in his eyes.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" I asked and Jamie sighed.

"I can't believe Harvey's family still have some kind of aversion toward me, it's really starting to bother me" Jamie said and I frowned.

"How long has it been going on?" I asked and Jamie snorted.

"I feel like they didn't like me the moment they met me. I was kind of a delinquent back then I guess, not exactly the ideal friend to them" Jamie explained.

"Have you guys ever gotten to sit down and talk properly? It wouldn't hurt to try" I said but Jamie shook his head.

"That's what the Christmas banquet was for but..." Jamie trailed off with a sour look on his face.

"What happened?" I coaxed.

"I guess it doesn't hurt to explain since it is you" Jamie said as he crossed his arms.

"It was still back around the time Harvey wasn't aware of my feelings for him but his family always knew. They didn't like me hanging around Harvey in general because they saw me as a bad influence on him, and maybe I was given how reckless I used to be. They weren't exactly happy when Harvey invited me to their Christmas banquet so things got awkward"

"That banquet is strictly a family thing and to them, bringing me to it was like Harvey bringing his significant other when in reality, he just wanted someone there that wasn't family because of how overbearing they are"

"There was a misunderstanding about the whole thing and eventually, his oldest brother and I got into it. He said some shit about how I could never be with Harvey because it'd be ruining his future and his chances of ever having a family. I couldn't control my anger so I punched him and then we started fighting"

As Jamie recalled the events that happened that night, it was clear that he regretted what he did. Likely thinking that maybe if he had gone about it in a different way, then they wouldn't still dislike him so much.

"Maybe someday you guys can take the chance to discuss what happened, it's better to explain and understand than to leave the problem to fester" I said.

Jamie sighed.

"I don't know. I'd love to get along with them but it seems the only one who can stand the sight of me is his little sister" He said and I reached over to give him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

"Someday you'll get the chance, especially if you plan on being with Harvey" I said and Jamie chuckled.

"If that ever happens..." he said as he averted his eyes to his hands.

"I thought you guys confessed to each other?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but I don't really know what's going on right now. We've kissed a little but Harvey needs time, I can tell he's still trying to get used to the idea of us being something other than best friends" Jamie said.

"Just be patient. I was the same, it was strange thinking that I was dating someone I originally disliked and it took me some time to get used to" I said and Jamie gave a little smile.

"You know, I used to think Harvey had some kind of crush on you" he said and my eyes widened.

That's a strange thing to think, I've never gotten those kind of vibes from him. But then again, I didn't even know that I liked Eros...

"He's pretty attached to you if you haven't noticed, you guys hit it off right away. It kind of made me jealous" he admitted.

"Well, I wasn't expecting it either. I did bash his face in and almost stabbed him" I replied and Jamie burst out laughing at the memory.

"Yeah, he was so mad about it for the next couple of days. It's a good thing he's not the type to hold a grudge for too long" Jamie said with a chuckle.

"You two seem to be chatting about something interesting" Mikhail said as he came back in from outside.

"Not really. Was that your girlfriend?" Jamie question and Mikhail nodded.

"Why didn't you bring her?" I asked.

"I would have but she's pretty busy with work" Mikhail said with a sigh.

"Damn, that sucks" Jamie said and Mikhail nodded.

"Maybe next time" I said, making Mikhail give me a smile in response.

"Yeah" he responded and just then, the sound of the front door opening caught our attention.

"No, you really should have seen your face, it was so funny!" Eros' voice filled the room along with his laughter and coming around the corner was Harvey who had a scowl on his face.

"You throwing a fucking bug on me is not funny you asshole!" Harvey exclaimed as he glared at Eros.

"It wasn't even a bug, it was just dirt you scaredy cat" Eros taunted and Harvey glared.

"Well, anyways, I'm in a shitty mood and want to have fun so let's head down to the beach" Harvey said.

I wasn't too surprised at Harvey's first choice of location, Eros did say he loved the beach, and so with his words we all began to get ready to head to the beach.

As I finished putting some swimming shorts on, I felt warm hands rest on my bare waist and I turned to see Eros looking down at me.

"Darling, it may not be a good idea for you to get in the water" Eros said and I tilted my head.

"Why?" I asked and Eros led me over to a mirror where I immediately figured out the reason.

"I mean, I'm all for the idea of you showing off my marks but I don't think you'd be too comfortable with that" Eros said as he traced some of the fading marks with his finger lightly, a shiver racking through me at just his slight touches.

"Sorry, I wasn't exactly planning for a beach outing a day later" Eros said and I shook my head.

"It's okay" I said and Eros smiled before kissing the top of my head.

"But this also means no pervs can check you out so maybe in a way this was a good thing" he finished and I raised a brow.

"You worry about the wrong things" I said and Eros crossed his arms.

"Worrying about my sanity and your innocence is the wrong thing?" he said to which I just shook my head.

Eros knew very well that I was far from being some innocent maiden, especially with all the stuff he's already done to me, so I have no clue what he's going on about

"Let's go" I said, gently ushering the man out of the room.

Once everyone was ready, we all got into the car and headed to the beach. It wasn't a long drive, fifteen minutes at most and once we were there, Harvey clambered out of the car with a smile on his face.

"Woooh! Vacation!" He screamed before running down to the beach.

"He's such a kid" Eros chuckled as he grabbed one of the bags from the trunk.

"It's nice seeing him this excited. We should get down there so he doesn't start rushing us" I said and I helped with one of the bags.

Harvey had already set up his towel and things before tossing off his shirt, the tattoo on his back that I never knew he had showing itself. It was a large butterfly that spread across his shoulders, the black ink prominent against his skin and I couldn't help but think that it was really beautiful and sort of surprising.

"Let's get in the water!" Harvey yelled before dragging Mikhail out of his seat.

"Hey! Am I supposed to go in with my clothes?!" Mikhail exclaimed.

"Strip already man it's been five minutes!" Harvey said back and Mikhail glared.

"Wow that out of context..." Jamie just shook his head and went back to setting his stuff up.

The sand was hot under my skin and I decided that if I couldn't get in the water, then I could at least walk along the shallows.

"Walk with me?" I asked Eros once he was finished and Eros smiled with a nod.

"Jamie, you good here?" He asked and the man waved his hand at us as he laid back on his towel.

"It's okay, I'll watch the stuff" Jamie shooed us away and with a thankful smile, Eros and I headed down to the water.

I didn't think that such a peaceful time could ever happen, just the two of us holding hands and walking along the beachside. I cherished each and every second of it, knowing that even if it wouldn't last long, I could at least keep the memories to think back on later.

"This is surprisingly peaceful" Eros words voiced my exact thoughts and I nodded.

"Usually by now someone is out to kill us or something" he said and we both laughed, knowing that it was very much true.

It seemed like all we've been through happened so long ago, this new calm period of our lives taking prominence.

"So, now that you're technically no longer a member of the group, what do you want to do once we get back home?" Eros asked and I let out a short hum.

"Well, before even thinking about that, we should probably tell the others first" I said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. They're gonna freak out you know? Especially Harvey" Eros said with a laugh and I nodded.

"They'll be okay, I think" I said, a small smile lingering in my lips. I could already see and hear Harvey's reaction once we broke the news.

After our walk, we eventually made our way back over to our set up where Mikhail and Harvey had already come back. Harvey was digging around in the sand and once he saw me, he flagged me over.

"Cole, come help me!" He said and I walked over to him before kneeling down.

"What is that...?" Eros trailed off as he stared down at Harvey's glop of sand that rested between us.

"I don't know" I said as I looked at it and Jamie whistled.

"Goodness, she needs face surgery" he said.

"Don't talk about Elizabeth like that! She's going through a rough time right now" Harvey said as he pushed some more sand onto 'Elizabeth'.

"Harvey you just made her worse" Eros said.

"Have any of you guys made a sand castle before?" Jamie asked and we all shook our heads, except for Harvey.

"I have but I was never good at it anyways" he said.

"Five grown men and not one can build a sandcastle, this is tragic" Mikhail said with a chuckle.

"Well, screw the castle, it can't be saved anyways" Eros said and Harvey gasped.

"It's okay Elizabeth don't listen to him, you're beautiful just the way you are" he said, leaning down to whisper his words as if 'Elizabeth' could actually understand him.

"And now he's talking to it, as if he isn't a weirdo already" Eros said.

Harvey once again started defending Elizabeth and I found myself smiling at the ridiculousness of this entire conversation.

I really loved these idiots.

[A/N]: Pretty sure some of you have suspected it, but in just a few chapters KTWB will be coming to an end! But before that, I'm here to take a character survey~ Who is your favorite character? Why?

Eros

Cole

Harvey

Jamie

Mikhail

Others?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.3K 356 27
A tumultuous tale of fate, trains and tunes, in which Min Yoongi enters Park Jimin's life like a whirlwind, and leaves like a gentle spring breeze. "...
10.5K 636 38
Jayce Mirella may just come to realize that she is not the only one that has been deeply scarred by her past as Rhys Chandler is unexpectedly hurled...
102K 4.9K 30
Jenny was taking a nice walk along her parents' property when she slipped on some stones by the creek. She thought she caught herself, but still fel...