Ms.madrigal (camiloxfemreader)

بواسطة camilo_simp14

at age 6 camilo and y/n met and instantly camilo thought she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and t... المزيد

don't cry
update
dinner proposal
dinner proposal pt.2
sorry
another proposal ruined
the town is saved

she's my wife now

2.1K 34 44
بواسطة camilo_simp14

(camilo's pov)

I was running around entertaining everyone with my gift of shape shifting, and I got tired so I decided to take a break.

When I went into a shop to get me some water I seen the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

I walked up to her and smiled "hello what's your name?" I asked.

"Y/n, y/n l/n" she replied.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said, she blushed a little and I grabbed her hand.

"Come with me" I said dragging her to the casita.

When we made it I went up to my mama who was in the kitchen talking to tia julieta and tugged her dress turning her attention towards me.

"Hola mijo, is this your friend?" my mama asked.

"She's my wife now" I said making tia julieta's and mamas eyes widen "ms.madrigal".

"No!-" my tia said.

"Camilo! No-" my mama said at the same time.

I puffed my chest and cheeks "why not!?" I asked.

"Your too young and look at the poor confused girl did you even ask her?" Mama asked I looked at y/n and she indeed looked very confused.

"But I want her to be my wife" I whined and a pout.

"Mijo you are too young wait until your older" mama said.

I nodded with a confident smile "ok, I promise when we turn 15 I will proposal and y/n will be my wife" I said.

My mama and tia julieta laughed and y/n had some blush on her cheeks but gave a small smile.

I took her up to my room to play "wow your room is so cool" y/n said.

I looked at her and smiled widely "I know right in every mirror is every person in the village so I can remember what everyone looks like" I said.

(Y/n's pov)

All I wanted to do was get some snacks next thing I know i'm being dragged to the madrigal's house by camilo and saying I was his wife?!.

I had no idea what to do so I just stayed put and didn't say anything though the could tell I was dumbfounded.

At the end of the conversation I just blushed and smiled.

After he dragged me too his room I seen so much mirrors it looked amazing.

"wow your room is so cool" I said.

"I know right in every mirror is every person in the village so I can remember what everyone looks like" camilo said with a very wide smile.

I was hesitant but asked this simple question "why'd you want me as your wife?" I was blushing again only way more then before and started playing my fingers.

He chuckled "because your the most beautiful girl in the entire world and only by looking at you I could see your also the most special person that will ever step feet in my life" he answered, by then I was red as a tomato you could practically see steam coming out my ears.

I faced the other way at puffed my cheeks "you're a giant flirt y'know that" I mumbled.

I heard him laugh again and hug me "only to you mi vida" he said.(jeez chill y'all be 6 my guy)

"Camilo dinner's ready and don't worry we prepared some for your little friend as well" I heard tia pepa camilo's mom yell.

We got out his room and walked into the dinning room where everyone then turned to us I hid behind camilo.

"Stop staring at her like that you're making her umcomforable" camilo shouted.

"Sorry about that camilo no need to get overprotective and it's uncomfortable" isabela camilo's cousin said.

"That's what I said umcomforable" he said as he took my hand and sat me next to him.

"Whatever" she replied back.

"So camilo who is this?" abuela alma.

"Yeah camilo tell everyone what you told me and tia julieta in the kitchen" tia pepa said giggling a little.

He smiled and responded confidently with "her name is y/n she's my future wife, and i'm gonna puopose when we turn 15" I hid my face in my hands.

This is so embarrassing "that's so adorable, my little brothers got a girlfriend" I heard dolores camilo's only sister say.

"That's adorable camilo i'm happy for you" abuela alma said, she looked at me and smiled.

I gave her a shy smile back.

"So y/n why don't you stay the night?" tia pepa asked.

"Sorry I think I should be going after this my hermana mayor must be worried about where I am" I said kindly.

"Aw~ man can't you ask her to sleep over pwease?" camilo asked with puppy eyes.

I groaned and blushed a little "fine i'll ask after" I said.

He smiled and we continued eating.

After everything was done me and camilo walked to my house and entered to find my distressed sister.

"Hola lily" I said nervously, she looked at me and then embraced me tightly.

"Where were you, your only 6 you can't stay out so long" lily said relieved and mad.

"Sorry she was with me" camilo said making her attention turn towards him.

"Oh what for did she do something?" Lily asked.

"No, no nothing like that" camilo said reassuring before putting on a smug grin like smirk before continuing "i'm her boyfriend!!!!".

"WHHHHAAAAA- y/n you're 6 why at this age" lily shouted.

"To be fair I didn't have a word in any of this tita, he just came up and claimed me" I debated.

Her jaw dropped I was sure a horse could fit and then turned to camilo "is that true?" She asked.

He puffed up his chest and nodded "mhm, now she can be mine forever and then we'll get married when we're older my papa and mama already approved" he replied back.

"Well what are you doing here anyway?" lily asked.

"I wanted to asked if y/n can spend the night abuela them wanted to get to know her better" camilo said.

"Fine, fine but you better not break her heart you can go" lily said and went up to her room.

"Yay hurry pack your clothes so we can go" camilo said excitedly.

After packing my clothes we went back to casita and into camilo's room "i'll go shower before I sleep" I said walking out.

"Ok hurry" camilo said.

After I finished showering I wore this nice night gown.

When I came back to camilo's room he was patting the spot next to him so I laid down next to him and fell asleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
87.2K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...