the town is saved

Previously...

But then bruno's  tower collapsed and casita quickly got them to the ground and blocked them with as much as they could, while y/n stood over mirabel blocking her from getting hurt.

____________________________________________

(Y/n's pov)

The house collapsed and I was ready for the worst but. Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see casita saved us I fell to my knees in relief and hugged mirabel who hugged back with one hand and held the candle in the other and we watched as the candle slowly faded.

We were disappointed in ourselves and was dazed in sadness.

Camilo and julieta came up to us "mija are you ok?" tia julieta asked mirabel who slowly nodded.

"What about you mi vida are you hurt?" Camilo asked me I shook my head softly.

"Julieta/camilo" felix and pepa called out.

"We'll be right back stay here" the both said at the same time

When they left mirabel stood up and started to leave and I was right behind her I was too ashamed to show my face.

(Camilo's pov)

After I got antonio and my dad to calm down I was about to go and check on y/n when tia julieta started screaming.

"Mirabel, mirabel!!" I looked and not just mirabel but y/n was gone to I stood up quickly.

"Y/n, y/n where are you!!" I called out, tears started rolling down my face "no,no,no she-she can't gone she was right there".

My mama and papa hugged me along with dolores and antonio "don't worry mijo we'll find her along with mirabel, we promise" mama said.

I hugged them back and after we started looking for them.

(Next day)

It's been a day and no sight of them were still looking and I can't take it, I need to know if y/n is safe...and mirabel of course.

(Y/n's pov)

We've been at this river for an entire day and I still don't feel like going back, maybe camilo hates me now, maybe he wants to break up with me, what if he's not even trying to look for us.

We then heard something behind us but we didn't look we already knew who it was "I didn't mean for this to happen i-i, I just thought maybe you could love me like you used to, even though i'm...... different" mirabel said with a cracked voice.

Abuela sat on the other side of her and started to tell the story of how she and abuelo met and how he died.

"I just didn't want that happening again, but I realized how terrible I was and I am so sorry" (don't know what she said bc I was crying to much to hear lol).

(Yeah i'm too lazy so they sung and hugged and bruno came and now you guys are on the horse and just arrived back in the village).

When we got to the rubble that was once casita we seen tia julieta who ran and hugged mirabel.

And suddenly someone picked me up and spun me around of course it was camilo he put me down hands still around my waist hugging me tightly while he cried a little.

"You scared me, never leave like that again" he scolded me I put my hands up in surrender.

Just then the family started singing as they picked up the pieces of the house to fix it and I of course helped.

(Srry school is making me lack in imagination rn so i'm not doing the song)

(Time skip to when casita was done)

(No one's pov)

"Hola casita" mirabel said with a soft and sad smile, just then she was pushed in by casita she giggled a little "c'mon in guys".

Casita put of streamers and made everything look nicer and everyone got their gift back.

"Time for a family picture" abuela said

And all the madrigal's walked up while casita pushed y/n into the photo and into camilo's arms.

"Everyone la familia madrigal" abuela shouted.

"La familia madriga-ah" they got cut of by casita pushing them closer together.

(So like this is how you and camilo were positioned)

(The blue is camilo and the white one is you)

Afterwards everyone went home and camilo literally dragged everyone to y/n's house and packed all her things and moved to to camilo's now also y/n's room.

(Camilo and y/n did get married at age 20 and had a kid named Jose 7 years after marriage)

His gift his called clones where he can make an exact replica of him and anyone else.

The end.....