Love, Quackity | QUACKITY x R...

By bunch_of_stardust

Your suddenly internet famous cousin Tom Simons and best friend, introduces you to his other online friends... More

Y/N BACKGROUND STORY
The Dream SMP || Chapter 1
Discord || Chapter 2
The surprise || chapter 3
The Grand Carnival || Chapter 4
The Grand Carnival 2 || Chapter 5
She loves me || Chapter 6
The House || Chapter 8
Tommy || Chapter 9
Replaced || Chapter 10
Apology accepted || Chapter 11
Lazy || Chapter 12
Reveal || Chapter 13
~appereciation post~
Collab || Chapter 14
Cut the cameras || Chapter 15
Oh no || Chapter 16
Take two || Chapter 17
First Stream || Chapter 18
Adios! || Chapter 19
On the way to fame || Chapter 20
Twitch || Chapter 21
Raid || Chapter 22
Karl || Chapter 23
Confused || Chapter 24
Dsmp || Chapter 25
Why would you lie to me? || Chapter 26
Lore || Chapter 27
Promise || Chapter 28
10K?!
Going Feral || Chapter 29
Some nerve || Chapter 30
Someone at the door || Chapter 31
The Telephone || Chapter 32
Temporarily || Chapter 33
Victory || Chapter 34
Picnic || Chapter 35
Rain || Chapter 36
Trip || Chapter 37

florida || Chapter 38

339 5 9
By bunch_of_stardust

author note: hi guys! So sorry for the long LONG wait on this chapter but here it is! Ty for the continuous support on this story <333

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived in Orlando, Florida. I took a step off the plane and felt the warm sun hit my skin. Quackity following right behind me was holding our bags as we walked our way into the airport to get the rest of our luggage.

"What do you think?" He asked me.

"I think it's nice! But it's so hot out here!" I said taking off my cardigan.

"Yeah, cause of me." He said jokingly as i proceeded to throw my cardigan in his face, "What the fuck!"

"That's what you get dumb ass." I said picking up my suitcase off the conveyor bell, "What do you think so far of Florida?"

"I think it smells like shit."

I started laughing.

"And filled with fucking old people." He said.

"Oh, come on. Look there's a kid over there! Not everyone are elderly people."

"Y/N, that's someones fucking grandchild." He said as we watched an old lady holding the kids hand and walking away.

"Well, that's fine! There's places to go to here!" I told him, giving him his suitcase that just arrived at the conveyor bell.

We left the airport and went to the car rental store across the street and got a car to use for the time we're here.

After that we drove off to our hotel.

"Oh wow! This hotel you chose is nice, Alex!" I said dumping my luggage at the front door to go check out the place.

"Thanks!" He said taking a look around as well.

And then I noticed something, "Alex, what the fuck."

"What?" He asked.

"There's only one bed."

"Oh shit-" He said looking at the one bed, "Well, I think there should be some extra pillows and blankets in the closet for you, and the carpet is pretty soft-"

"Hold up, for ME? Ain't no way I'm sleeping on the floor!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Well, I fucking paid for the hotel and tickets pal!" He said in reply, "You just got to come here at my fucking expense."

He has a point.

"...fine." I said walking away to get my suitcase so I can begin un-packing.

~~~

"Are they not here or something? Did these motherfuckers actually leave the house for once?!" Quackity said knocking for the third time on the Dream and Sapnap's front door.

Alex and I have been standing around at there front door for almost half an hour now. We were all supposed to do a meetup stream, well not dream of course, but he'll just be on the side.

Banging on the door once more, Alex gives up.

"Y/N, can you call them?" He asked sitting down next to me on their doorstep.

"Yeah, sure!" I said ringing up sapnap on my phone, "wait.. why can't you?"

"My phone died. I was kinda relying on them to be home so i can charge it in their house."

I laughed as I placed the phone to my ear patiently waiting for Sapnap to answer the phone.

no answer.

i called again...

"hello?" Sapnap said answering the phone.

"Hi! um so-" I said in reply as Quackity snatched the phone out of my hand and put Sapnap on speaker.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Quackity basically yelled into the phone.

"Chick-fil-A. You?" Sapnap asked.

"In front of your fucking house!" He replied.

"Oh.. I thought you guys were going to arrive at 6!" Sapnap told us.

"Dream said to come at 5 so we can hang a little bit IRL before we stream at 7." I told Sapnap.

"Oh. Well he didn't tell me that." He said.

Quackity covered his face in the palm of his hand and laughed, "..you've got to be kidding me..." he mumbled.

"Alright, we'll be home in 10 after our food is done." Sapnap said, "You guys want anything?"

"I think we're good-"

"I'll take some chicken nuggets and waffle fries. Maybe a small coffee too." Alex said cutting me off.

"Okay! Anything for you Y/N?" Sapnap asked.

"I'm good thanks!"

"Nahhh, come on! I gotta get you something at least for waiting so long!" He insisted

"Okay fine, some nuggets and fries please?"

"Sure! Nothing to drink?" He asked.

"She can share some of my coffee." Quackity said smiling at me.

god he's so fucking cute, it's embarrassing

"....uhm okay anyways, I'll order now I guess. Uh.. see you later than!" Sapnap said.

"Thanks! Byeee!" I said hanging up.

~~~

Sapnap: Chat, you guys need some better questions! Your questions suck!

Quackity: they're fucking shit dawg

Y/N: my god, you guys are so mean and for what?!

Sapnap: I mEAN we're being honest!

Alex and I were beside him on his stream of our meetup. Dream was on the side. FAR off camera reading chat and giving us good questions if he happens to see one. I gotta say, this teletubbie guy ain't at all.

Sapnap: Thank you uwu_cutie699 for the 5 bomb.... That's a shitty ass username. I'm never reading that again.

Y/N: Chat! Get the clip!

Sapnap: No don't!

Dream: Hang on guys, I found a good question!

Quackity: Ha! That's fucking possible?

Dream: This one's for Y/N and Quackity, what's an embarrassing moment you two have shared together? Also are y'all dating or some shit?

Y/N: Oh! There was this one time, Quackity I were going out...to uh, eat, and then Tommy showed up at my front door with a whole entire suitcase and shit because his parents go out on a trip every July and I take care of him, but I forgot cause Quackity was over.

Quackity: Yeah, he kinda ruined our dinner date.

Dream: wait, WHAT? Date?!

Quackity: No, no, like a day we set up to, uh- um..

Y/N: to eat together!

Quackity: uh- Yeah! To uh- just eat together, like outside y'know?

silence

Sapnap: Anyways... uh, thank you gogydinos06 for the TEN BOMB? Yo! Thank you so much!

why is it so difficult for Alex and I took talk about our times together without talking about one of our failed dates? if only we were just an official couple it would be so much easier...

if only...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
449K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
37.2K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
29.7K 1.6K 26
Four teenagers from four different cliques and two different countries come together due to a music assignment and a music contest, and goes from a v...