𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 1 $

60K 1.2K 1.3K
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 1
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Before I met Jules, I only had one other friend who I never grew apart from–Estrella Rodriguez.

I used to think she was my good luck charm, because I always got high with her, and the one time I didn't, I fucking overdosed and almost died.

Estrella moved to East Highland from the raw hood of Los Angeles during the middle of 6th grade, with her mom, dad, and two younger siblings.

But not too long after she moved here, her mom and her two siblings left and haven't came back since, so it's just her and her dad Hector.

Star and I met because she was in my first period P.E. class. Having P.E. first thing in the morning fucking sucked.

And we both shared that same opinion, which is why we became great friends. I introduced her to Lexi, and Lexi introduced her to her sister Cassie, who introduced her to her best friend Maddy, and so on.

I guess you could say I'm the reason why she has most of her friends, and why she's one of the most known girls at our school now.

That, and the fact that Nate Jacobs spread a rumor about her and her dad in freshman year.

He told everyone that Star's dad beat the shit out of Star's mom, and that that's why she took Star's two siblings and left back in middle school, then Nate proceeded to tell everyone that her dad was a drug dealer.

I never asked Star if it was true–the thing about her dad beating the shit out of her mom–because what kind of fucking friend or person would I be to ask that?

But the drug dealer part is true; I only found out because I tried introducing Star and my drug dealer Fezco to each other, and turned out they were already acquainted since Star's dad is Fez's supplier.

Or maybe more than acquainted? I didn't really know, but what I did know was that Fez liked Star. And he still does.

The way he looks at her while she talks, or even when she's doing nothing and just looking around the liquor store while Ashtray gets our shit ready for us, says something.

I'm not a love expert or anything–but I just know he's like, in love with her.

I've grown to learn that Fez is a very closed off person–but not with Star.

There's been times where she'll bring up something completely random about him that I didn't know and I'm just sitting there like ' how the fuck do you even know that? ' .

Fezco's always been really open with her. Star knew about all the bad things he's done, and she didn't judge him or see him any different.

I think that's part of the reason why he's so in love with her. Because despite all she knew about him, she still loved him.

Whether Star or Fezco knew it or not.

"Hey bitches," Estrella spoke as she walked into the liquor store, greeting Fezco and Ashtray.

"Who you callin a bitch?" Ashtray scoffed from where he was pouring himself some cereal in a bowl.

"You shorty," Estrella shot the shorter kid a smile before glancing up at his brother. "Hi Fez."

"Wassup Star," Fez mumbled, nodding down at her while he leaned on the counter. "What you need?"

"Why ask if you won't give it to me?" Estrella asked him.

Fezco shook his head at her and exchanged looks with Ashtray as he walked to the back.

"Ash wait up," Estrella said and was about to follow him when Fez grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Where you goin shorty?" He asked, mocking the nickname she gave to Ashtray.

"Come on Fez, I just need a lil sum for tonight," She pleaded.

Fez clicked his tongue, "Ion think so Star."

"Whyyy not? It's been days," Estrella pointed out, remembering the last time he sold her anything.

"Yeah and you still found a way to get yo shit so go ahead and do it that way again, cause ian sellin nun to you today," Fez told her.

Fezco never liked to frequently sell to Star.

Of course there were times where he just couldn't say no to her, but most times she would just pay me to get double.

I always made fun of her because she was a drug dealer's daughter yet Fez was her only way of getting shit, and even then she couldn't get anything most times.

Fez just didn't want all this drug shit to fuck Star up, he was familiar with what it did to people and he didn't want that for her.

Especially after my overdose.

Estrella rolled her eyes and shook Fezco's hand off of her's, rolling her eyes at the butterflies she was getting when he held her hand.

"But um, you can get anything in here, I'll spot," Fezco said, thinking she was rolling her eyes at him and wanting to make it up to her.

She stayed quiet, focused on the butterflies in her stomach as Fezco looked besides him at the bags of chips.

He picked up a Hot Fries bag since he knew they were Estrella's favorite and then held it out for her.

Estrella wasn't gonna pass up free chips, so she gladly took the bag, touching Fez's fingertips as she did while they stared at each other.

Estrella broke their eye contact and looked down at her fingers touching Fezco's, remembering how they were all over her a couple nights ago.

Estrella and Fezco hung out a lot during the summer, since Rue was in rehab and Estrella was kinda bored of hanging out with Maddy, Cassie, Kat, and BB all the time.

At first she and Fez would just hang out as friends, she would spend hours at the liquor store with him, which would annoy Ashtray because he, like Rue, could also see that they liked each other.

And it annoyed him that his brother was too pussy to tell her.

Unlike Ashtray, Fez liked having Estrella around. He had this funny feeling inside him that he didn't know what to call whenever she was near him.

A couple nights ago, Estrella went to a party with her friends, and Fez was there selling.

She got high and he took it upon himself to take her home, but he took her to his home because he knew her dad was caught up in some shit and he didn't want her to spend the night high and alone.

Estrella kissed Fez that night, and of course Fez kissed back.

But it wasn't until he knew that Estrella was sobered up that he allowed her to take things further though.

Estrella lost her virginity that night.

And Fezco's been thinking about her more than usual since that night.

"These are hot so you'll spot me a drink too?" Estrella asked Fez, breaking the silence between them.

Fez smiled a little, "Go for it," He said before walking outside.

Estrella smiled to herself and walked to the refrigerators, watching as Fez sat in the lawn chair outside.

She grabbed an Arizona Iced Tea and then walked outside to join Fez, leaning on the wall besides him.

"You going to McKay's party?" She asked him and placed her Arizona on the ground, then opened her bag of chips.

"Yeah," He nodded. "Just for business. Why, you need a ride?"

"Oh no, I'm going with Rue."

"Oh word?" Fez asked, not knowing Rue was out of rehab already.

"Yeah, she told me she was coming over here so that's why I came," Estrella nodded as she ate a few hot Fries.

"So you didn't come over to see me?" Fez spoke his thoughts, unintentionally but intentionally trying to flirt.

Estrella laughed, "Sure I guess."

Fez tried not to smile and glanced up at Estrella, who noticed Rue walking up to them.

"Rueeeee!" Estrella smiled and engulfed her in a hug once she saw her.

Rue was all smiles as she hugged her best friend back, looking at Fez behind her as he watched the two.

I knew he wouldn't sell to Star mainly because of me, but that doesn't mean he won't sell to me because of me.

It was the last week of summer, and I had no intention of staying sober. And Jules had also just moved into town.

"There's some new girl in town that I think you gonna be friends with," was the first thing Fez said to Rue after Estrella broke their hug.

"Who?" Rue asked, glancing between him and Estrella, who was remembering the girl that walked into the store while she let Ashtray tattoo her.

"Shit, iono. She came in the other day lookin all Sailor Moon and shit. Me and Star was thinking like, look like somebody Rue would get along with," Fez said and glanced at Estrella beside him.

Rue gave her friend a smirk as Fez began to light his blunt, then he looked back at Rue.

"So how long you been back?" Fez asked her.

"5 days."

"And how you feelin?" Fez asked.

Rue sighed, "I mean, ever since I gave my life over to my lord and savior Jesus Christ, things have been like, really good."

"Word?" Fez nodded. "That's wassup," He said, making Estrella silently laugh because she knew Rue was just playing.

Rue laughed, "Yeah I'm fucking with you Fez, it was a joke."

Fez laughed with the two, putting his hands up in defense, "Shit ion judge."

"But uh, lowkey," Rue said. "Is Ashtray in the back?"

Fez furrowed his eyebrows, exchanging looks with Estrella before they both looked at Rue.

"You serious?" Estrella asked Rue.

"What? You guys think cause I went to rehab, I stayed clean?" Rue questioned.

"I mean, ain't that the point?" Fez asked.

"Yeah well the world's coming to an end and I haven't even graduated high school yet," Rue shrugged and walked into the store.

"Rue's a trip man," Fez mumbled as he blew smoke out of his mouth.

"Word," Estrella agreed, using his lingo.

Fezco raised an eyebrow at her and squinted his eyes, "Word?"

Estrella laughed as a familar truck pulled up, causing her and Fez to look away from each other to watch as Nate and McKay hopped out of it.

Fezco stood up, dapping up the two and then walked off into the store, surely to get them what they asked for.

"Hey you coming to our party Star?" Nate spoke once Fez was inside as Estrella sat in Fez's chair.

Star glanced up at Nate as he leaned on his truck with the most annoyed look on her face.

Unlike Star, I didn't have much of an issue with Nate until all the bullshit with Jules. I mean, I never liked him, and once during freshman formal, he tried to finger me on the dance floor without my permission.

Star didn't like him because of what he said about her dad.

Because the school got involved, and her house ended up getting raided by cops while she was home alone.

Luckily her dad is smart enough not to have anything he sells in the same house his daughter lives in, so they didn't find anything.

But even though she can't really stand Nate...it's America. And if they were throwing an end of summer party, of course she'd fucking go.

vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC