lovers at war | iggyxyb

Por yeah_dis_queen

she set fire to the world around her, but never let a flame touch him. Mais

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπš‚ π™°πšƒ πš†π™°πš
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄

πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄

769 52 54
Por yeah_dis_queen

los angeles, ga
interrogation room
8/20/21

AZIA LOOKED OFF WITH A SMALL SMIRK on her face. She found that she had the power to make Kentrell mad very funny. They didn't even know each other, and both were being a pain in the ass to one another. Kentrell wanted answers, and Azia– well Azia wasn't saying anything. Why would she anyways?

"I'm telling you, all you have to do is answer my questions. I'll let you go afterwards girl." Kentrell tried his best to stay calm and professional, it was about to be over an hour that they were there. And so far he's got nothing.

"And I'm just telling you dude, why the fuck you had to interrupt me and my friend though?" Azia looked Kentrell up and down unfazed. "I was just tryna fuck but no, y'all wanna bust in and arrest a bitch."

Slamming his hands down on the table in front of her, she didn't even flinch. Sitting back with a confused face. "Look Miss. Azalea, I'm trying to stay professional. We'll take Miley in for questioning also, and without a doubt she'll tell us what we need to know."

Azia sat back looked him straight in the eyes for a minute and started laughing. Hitting her hand against the table as she laughed getting tear eyed. "Out of everyone you said Miley? Miley? You been stalking me for a while, huh? Don't you know she like my right hand women? I fuck her so good she ain't telling shit! Aye, it ain't even like she know shit."

"Oh? Wanna bet something on that?" Kentrell chuckled, not really liking her cockiness.

"I will bet your life, your partner life, and this whole fucking station life that my Miley ain't finna say a word to you." Azia stood up, standing taller than him energy overpowering his. "I don't give a damn bout' this shit, you have anything on me? No, let me the fuck go."

Kentrell didn't seem to notice, but Azia hazel eye color was slowly fading and turning into a darker color. She was getting upset, angry even. Kentrell been was pissing her off, but now it was really fucking with her.

Kentrell eyed her, he wasn't use to someone stepping up to him. Especially since he's a detective. Keeping his cool, he walked away from the table. "Sit the fuck down, you'll be able to leave when you can explain those pictures. I know you Iggy, I did my research. But nothing explains this."

"You might think you know me, but trust me you don't know a damn thing about me." Azia decided that she wasn't about to listen to him. Walking around the interrogation room, she sighed. "Those pictures could be fake, ever thought of that? Honestly who took em'? Cause I know I didn't."

"Apparently someone had been watching you, now where they are or what happened to them is unknown. I think you know though, I think you know more than what you say. Mind telling me what happened to her?" Kentrell put the missing girls file down on the table.

Of course Azia knew what had happened to the person watching her, but she could've sworn she got rid of all the evidence. So how'd he get those pictures? Who gave them to him?

Walking to the table she picked up the girls file looking through it cluelessly and scoffed. "You think I did something to her? She's 16 isn't she? I don't hurt kids. Never seen this girl before, but go off."

Maybe she was lying, maybe she wasn't. Nobody could really tell when Azia was telling the truth. She did what she wanted that's for sure.

Now she was making fun of him, and Kentrell was slowly starting to lose his chill. Loosening up the tie he wore he sat across the table from her opening her file. "There's no concrete evidence that you did anything, but I know you not innocent. I can trace back unsolved murder cases from over a hundred years ago."

"Doesn't make me the murder." She shrugged unbothered by his statement now joining him at the table sitting down the missing girls papers. "You don't have evidence? I can leave."

"It maybe does, none of the cases sounded right. Something was always missing from each case." He explained to her and Azia heart didn't even skip a beat.

Yeah, wherever she went she left people dead in her path. She knew nobody would figure out it was her, the serial killer with many names. They've called her The Midnight Hunter thinking she was a male, and so much more. But never have they've actually called her what she was.

Azia De'Martel. The immortal fairy, that so happened to be a serial killer.

"Hey, the boss wants to see you." His partner Ben knocked on the door cracking it open. "Want me to take over for a while?"

"Umm, yeah. Just don't try to fuck her." Kentrell murmured to Ben as he walked fully into the room, and Kentrell left closing the door behind him.

Ben stared at Azia for a while before a small smile came across his face. "Now that he's gone." His voice came out unexpectedly as he took a deep breath and Azia watched as his body changed.

"Halle?" Azia questioned watching as she shapeshifted from Ben to her normal body. Pretty brown skin and adorable smile glowing, her shape just as pretty as it always is. Looking at Azia with a curious face expression.

"What yo' bad ass doing here?" She couldn't help but laugh at the women going over to the table sitting in the chair across from her.

"Girl where the fuck you been? I missed you. Don't worry bout' all this, they ain't got shit on me." Azia smiled brightly standing up and tackling the girl with a big hug. Halle hugging her back giggling a bit.

"Just been laying low. Jack recently visited me, and we hung out. He told me you were somewhere round here." Halle explained as they stopped hugging and Azia looked a bit confused. "I seen Miley out there too but I had to act like I didn't personally know her."

Azia listened closely to what Halle was saying, and it clicked to her. Why did it seem like Jack was trying to get the old gang back together? What's happening?

los angeles, ga
boss office
8/20/21

"You said you needed me, what you need?" Kentrell walked inside of his bosses office aggravated and annoyed from his previous conversation with Azia. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, he sighed rubbing his temple.

"No I didn't." His boss looked at home confusingly, taking a sip from his coffee and scratching his bald head. "Why you say that?"

"Ben told me you said you needed me, he straight up just told me that like five minutes ago." Kentrell used his thumb, pointing back at the door.

"Hmm, that's weird cause ion' even remember talking to Ben. I just know I seen him going to the bathroom, he lied to you." His boss explained looking through some papers brushing off the whole subject. "But I did want to tell you something."

Kentrell decided that he'd question Ben about it later, because he knew he wasn't going crazy. Ben had told him that, it couldn't have been anyone else. Simply because nobody looked like Ben. "What?"

"I'm going to have to ask you to stop investigating Iggy Azalea." He responded before handing him some papers. "I found some information that would without a doubt effect you a lot."

"What?" Kentrell questioned eyebrows forwarding together noticing that it was some information from his families case.

A year ago, his family had gotten into crazy accidents. Someone had kept trying to kill them, weather it was their house being shot up, getting set on fire, someone trying to run them off the road, and so much more. Kentrell never understood any of it, but they kept their case open. This was one of the reasons why he wanted to be a detective so bad.

The whole time he was being raised, strange things were happening to his family. Of course he wanted to know why.

"Apparently it's been her. We can charge her right now with attempted murder, and others. Which will most likely have her bond add up to be over a million dollars, and I doubt she have that." His boss explained and Kentrell could feel tears in his eyes.

Someone was always quick to doubt what Azia had and didn't have, when she could get anything she wanted. She could get herself as much money as she wanted, and if she couldn't Jack would easily compel someone to do it in less than a minute.

"Yeah, I think that would be best to do." Kentrell agreed taking out his handcuffs and standing up. "Her friend is with her but I'll let her know what's going on after."

His boss nodded his head as Kentrell exited out of the office heading back to the room where Azia was. Walking inside the room, Azia sat there by herself picking at her nails. "So can I go?"

"No, actually you've successfully been charged with attempted murder." Kentrell walked over to her showing his handcuffs. "I'm gonna need you to stand up."

"For what?" She scrunched her face up, standing up already being mad. "I'm not being arrested for something I know I didn't do."

"Ever heard of the Gaulden family?" Kentrell questioned her and she went completely silent, not saying a word. Taking a deep breath, her head titled to the side looking at him closely.

Eyes squinting, her face changed into this expression as if she had just solved the most biggest puzzle in the world. "Your one of them aren't you? Your her son."

".....How do you know me? How do you know my family?" Kentrell stepped closer to her, becoming a bit angry but more confused. Wanting to know what was Azia purpose in doing any of this.

"If I were you I wouldn't be asking how I know yo' people, but asking why do I know them. Why am I doing all this, that should be your main concern." Azia stared deeply into his eyes, a mug plastering across her face stepping closer to him also.

Bodies like one inch away from another, they might as well have been touching. Azia wasn't threatened by him at all, she knew he couldn't hurt her as nearly as she could hurt him. That was something she loved about herself.

"Shut the fuck up and turn around." Kentrell words came out his mouth and Azia chuckled. He wanted to disregard everything she had just said, but it started to repeat in his head.

"Lil' bitch ass." Azia laughed turning her tall body around, and putting her hands behind her back. Handcuffs going around her wrist, he walked her out the room and into the hallway.

"Yeah, keep talking all that hot shit while getting thrown behind bars. Then who gone be laughing? Oh, ight." Kentrell held one of her arms continuing to walk her down the hall.

Miley immediately stood up from her seat with a worried face expression. She had been waiting for Iggy to be let out of the room, but she never expected her to still be in handcuffs. "What's going on? She hasn't did anything wrong."

"Don't worry bout' it Miley, just call Jack." Iggy cut it short with her considering Kentrell never stopped to give Miley any type of information. "I'm being booked on murder chargers, have some money ready baby!"

"If that's yo' girlfriend I wouldn't even get her hopes up like that." Kentrell snickered shaking his head with a big grin on his face. "You'll never have the type of money you'll most likely need to get out."

Azia scoffed, holding her head high. She knew she had nothing to worry about, that's why she wasn't really making a scene. She could have easily gotten Miley and flown out of the building, or better yet she could have started to control Kentrell with her mind. Did she do it? No, cause all this didn't phase her that much. It wasn't that serious.

"Mind ya' fucking business. You think you really gone hold me? That you really about to lock me up and throw away the key?" She started laughing loudly, being that the whole situation was hilarious to her. "You stupid as fuck if you think imma' stay locked up. Nice trick though, just got the wrong bitch."

ꕺꕺꕺ
yes, iggy taller than youngboy😏I love this😭and I find it funny that she can overpower him lowkey .

guys, I wanted to mention that in this book, this would be my own opinion on fairies but I promise everything will add up🙂 .

what's y'all thoughts so far ? fucking with it ?👀

more updates to come luvs💘 .

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

32.4K 1.3K 13
🎢 I admit I want you to be mine, told that girl I think about her all the time, she say if you really love me you wont lie, you wont ever let me l...
2.1M 34.1K 69
!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or quote or whatever you want to call it, a...
37.3K 916 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu πŸ’―βœŠπŸ»βœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΏ. Enjoy πŸ’›
10.3K 611 56
Sequel to A Beautiful Love| NBA Youngboy Cover by @writtenbyley