Glamrock Freddy x Monty My lo...

By Xx_SlayerBae_xX

(Sucky description) Monty is the new animatronic at the pizza plex he meets new people and makes new friends... More

Chapter 2 The Question
Chapter 3 Dinner
DISCLAIMER
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IM ALIVE Info On Updates!!!!

Chapter 1 New Animatronic

1.5K 35 4
By Xx_SlayerBae_xX

G Freddy's POV
Me and the gang were waiting for a new animatronic, we heard his name was Montgomery Gator. We were waiting at the loading dock when a truck pulled in, we saw a crate being unloaded from the back (man was it huge), a man dropped the crate off and left "I'll get the crowbar" said Roxy, "I'll go help her" added Chica. The both of them headed to look for a crowbar, As I went up to the crate, there was a tag that said Montgomery Gator for Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizza Plex. "So his we were correct," I said, a few minutes later Roxy and Chica showed up with the crowbar. "Found it", exclaimed Roxy "Alright let's get this crate opened," I said, after prying the box open we got the animatronic out and powered it on.
Monty's POV
I was powered on to see a bear, a wolf, and a chicken, the chicken smelled horrible though, kinda like rotten pizza. "Hello I'm Freddy and these are my friends, Roxy, and Chica. "Hello," said Chica, "Hey," said Roxy. "Hey," I said. I was kinda nervous at first but when I got to know them they were pretty nice, especially Freddy even though we just met he's pretty cute. His sweet smile and just everything about him are amazing but I am just gonna keep these feelings to myself for now.
TIME SKIP
Roxanne's POV
Monty has been here for a couple of days now he's pretty nice and can be a bit mean, sometimes he acts strange around Freddy, when he's near him he holds his tail and he always zones out. I think he has feelings for Freddy, *wink wink*
To be honest it's not that surprising I mean Monty acts only weird around him, nobody is we word around me 🥹, I'm going to ask Monty about his (totally not obvious) feelings about Freddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
806K 23.9K 64
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.5M 143K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 261K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...