My Bully, My Mate (Book 1) {C...

By deans_bf

*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and... More

My Bully
Mates
Found
Sickness
Confession
Dishonest
Attention
Royalty
Exes and... Oh
Q/A?
Threat
Guilty
Q&A time!
Book 2 is soon
First Chapter is out!

Changes

3.5K 27 13
By deans_bf

Hey peoples.

I haven't been on this book for a while since it made me cringe pretty bad lol. That's why I'm here now though. I'm gonna be fixing inconsistencies and changing certain parts of the book. The changes shouldn't be too major and they won't affect the second book either so it's gonna be the same book overall. I just couldn't stand the fantasy aspects of it and I had to make it more accustomed to my recent writing style.

anyway that's all but I still do see some people reading the book and I really never expected it to be so many people so thank you guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.1K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
913K 18.9K 29
Book One ~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~• Alex has been waiting his whole life to find his mate. Being the gay reject of the school is difficult especially...
343K 10.9K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
280K 4.3K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...