" my gardener " A herb x spar...

By dramaticplasticz

This story switches love from herb to sparkling. A emotional roller coaster! Sparkling has been seeing herb a... More

Flower boy ( sparklings pov )
The bartender ( herbs pov )
Snowed in. (sparkling pov)
He's REAL drunk. ( herbs pov )
Confessions. (sparkling pov)
His parents dont deserve him.... ( sparkling pov )
Why me... ( herbs pov ) TW : ABUSE
Court. ( sparklings pov )

Secrets. (herb pov)

141 3 7
By dramaticplasticz

I was so happy walking home.... Then I remembered my parents were coming back home. I was home alone for the past month. My parents love to gaslight me. Also they are homophobic. I will NEVER tell them about sparkling... What if one day he wants to meet them.

I slowly opened the door. "THERE YOU ARE SIT DOWN. NOW" My mother screamed. I walked in the living room.. I must have given them spare keys to my room...

" We explored your room... We saw the GAY flag." My father yelled. "YOU LOOKED THROUGH MY ROOM?" I yelled.

" you are not my child... " My mother started into my eyes. I felt tears running down my face. " YOU DONT PAY FOR YOUR HOUSE. GET OUT!!!!" I stared. For a second I forgot that I was 16 so they pay the rent.

I threw my very few stuff in a bag. And ran to sparkling s house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 8.9K 124
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
276K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
480K 10.9K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
293K 9.3K 35
but what would you do if i went to touch you now? what would you do if they never found us out? theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lower...