The lazy genius has 5 mates

By iwishiknewsk8ing

"are you guys bi or is it dote on the females type?" "she has a talent of sleeping anywhere" "congratulation... More

Prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (TW)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

2.8K 105 3
By iwishiknewsk8ing

"good morning, young miss. What would you like for breakfast?" Arden asked pulling out a chair for a more than usually muddled Roxanne with Reneste in tow. 

"ugh, Arden please get rid of this headache" she whined clutching her head.

'who told you drink so much' she could read Arden's smile as his eyes looked stern. 

"sorry..." she mumbled making the father like man sigh and her a glass of his sweet hangover recovery concoction. Roxanne never dared to ask what the man put in it. A similar brownish liquid glass was handed to Reneste who looked wary but gulped it down when he saw Rox do it. 

"Rox" Both her freshly dressed brothers said in sync looking like brand new models with light radiating off them.

"die" she lightly slammed the glass and laid her head on Reneste's shoulder. 

Cain and Loman were taken aback before noticing the similar eye catching bags underneath the pair's eyes. Loman vaguely recognized the smell of the recovery concoction and sighed. 

"Just how much did you both drink?" Cain asked in a fatherly tone

"Leave the job of criticizing to Arden, his eyes have scolded me enough" Roxanne sulked. 

"ah, I will make some soup for you in the afternoon, rest well till then" Zerithia came from behind in the baggy clothes Roxanne recognized as Cain's shirt and Loman's smallest pair of pants she sometimes borrowed. 

She obediently leaned in the pat on her head and Zerithia resisted the urge to coo over the girl. 

'Ah, how did this end up happening...' the brothers looked pitiful receiving no attention from their mate

FLASHBACK (in italics) 

"yes?" 

"I am Zerithia. Your brothers' mate, nice to meet you" she smiled charmingly.

Of course Zenithia Conan like any other person had heard about the prodigy of the Black family and was curious about her temperament. 

She was aware that the triplets were in a complicated position, the brothers had already warned her as gently as they could that she should not offend Roxanne or they would not stand by her. She was a little jealous but seeing Roxanne look like a frightened rabbit being caught in the kitchen, her heart melted. 

She watched Reneste Scamander lend Roxanne comfort but was a little confused. Didn't Rolkan absolutely hate Roxanne as her self-proclaimed rival? 

She had a feeling Roxanne did not even know who Rolkan was and wanted to laugh at her friend's misery. 

"yes, future sister-in-law...is it too soon?" Roxanne asked nervously looking at the three flushed faces

"ahem, not that it's not true" Loman smirked at Zerithia who just looked at him flustered 

"haiz" Cain, the poor mature one had the decency to be embarassed but his gaze went stern seeing something.

"Were you planning to drink?" He asked Roxanne narrowing his eyes making the girl reflexively hide the wine bottle behind her back. 

"Well a beverage was meant to be drunk..." 

'cheeky girl' Zenithia laughed 

"Roxanne...do you have something to say about our and Zenithia's relationship?" Loman asked tentatively as if stepping on a land mine. 

The atmosphere went dull significantly when all emotion wiped itself from Roxanne's face.

The brothers' bodies tensed but Zenithia could make them out forcing themselves to relax. 

'...there is some history with Roxanne' she thought,

"I have no objections naturally and hope you can be...happy" Roxanne gulped at the end, her voice wobbling a little.

Zenithia looked at the frail looking girl looking shocked almost as she did not expect herself to be so emotional. 

'Why am I feeling...left behind?" Roxanne was confused. This was obviously what made her brothers happy, why was she not happy for them. 

Zenithia was a little disturbed not feeling the brothers move but turned to see tears trailing down their cheek wide eyes looking at Roxanne with so much love and relief. 

She looked for Reneste who had long left the scene and was standing a few feet away to come in if required. 

Zenithia grasped the brothers' hands and smiled in reassurance at them which brought them out of their stupor. They immediately looked grateful to her and rushed to hug the girl. 

Roxanne was suddenly engulfed in familiar scents as she could feel hot liquid dripping from her eyes and her vision going hazy. 

"I'm....crying?" 

Zenithia felt weird how it was a question as if she had never expected to do so. 

"Although I don't want it to be a regular incidence but Roxanne its a big leap. That stuffy feeling washes away like this" Loman smiled tears still running freely. 

"Hey, you are supposed to be happy..." Roxanne reflexively looked at Zenithia with bloodshot eyes. She could clearly tell neither Roxanne nor her brothers had expected Roxanne to cry at any moment in the future. Absolutely none. 

Zenithia smiled at Roxanne making the girl bury her face in her brothers' broad chests. 

"I should be happy for you but...I feel...feel like- like I'm being...abandoned?" 

Roxanne's voice was the definition of unsure but the brothers' looked beyond ecstatic before registering what she said. 

"hey, hey, we're triplets. We did not leave each other even when we were in the womb so what makes you think we will leave now, we just have one more family member, right?" Loman sniffed 

Roxanne raised her delicate fingers to wipe her brothers' tears 

"I'm sorry I did not mean to make you cry on your happy day" she said guiltily sending apologetic glances Zenithia's way throughout the whole duration. 

"It's no issues. I assure you" Zenithia finally left her seat and lightly pinched the flushed cheeks of the girl. 

Roxanne patted her brothers' backs twice before they reluctantly let her go. 

Zenithia gently took out her handkerchief she kept with herself at all times and slowly wiped the half dried tears, truly there was only one trail on both cheeks which looked a little abnormal but the reactions were huge so it was a big deal, she guessed. 

"C-can I hug you?" Roxanne asked shyly. 

Roxanne had never had a female companion before, her mother..., the girls at the school idolized her but never became her friends, she was eager to have a female companion for once. 

Zenithia softly extended her arms and engulfed the smaller girl patting her hair. She learned that Roxanne liked her pats a lot. Breaking away she could not help but slightly pinch the red nose tip making the doe eyes that were always described as cold look up at her in innocent confusion. 

The brothers' were just relieved seeing their sister and mate in harmony. Who knew she would steal away all the love and care of their mate. 

"so...we still on?" Reneste peeked in, it seemed as though he had come to the same conclusion as Zenithia about Roxanne's emotional state. 

Roxanne had completely broken the image they had of the girl unknown to her. She was not cold, just a little confused.

END OF FLASHBACK

Zenithia's mates informed her vaguely about Roxanne, almost pleading her to treat Roxanne as any other person. Zenithia already had full intention of making Roxanne the younger sister she wanted to dote on. 

"where are our morning kisses?" Loman whined in a pitch making Roxanne wince slightly

 "headache, Loman, headache" Reneste scolded already feeling better from the concoction. 

Roxanne suddenly burst up from her chair and rushed to washroom closest to the kitchen area. 

She bent over and hurled out everything she ate last night which just so happened to be some breadsticks and crazy load of liquid. Arden had already brought over a glass of water and Cain was patting her back. 

Zenithia shooed away the males and proceeded to gently wash Roxanne's face and making her drink the glass of water. 

"I'm...fine, now" Roxanne said seeing everyone crowd her.

"Roxanne, Cain and Loman Auresticus Black" Aurum's voice boomed through. 

"oh no, the middle name" the triplets said in sync, the faces paling together. 

'free drama' Reneste smirked.

Roxanne: Daddy I swear it was only because I was feeling uneasy and- and s-sad.

*looking at Roxanne's misty eyes*

Aurum:...It's fine, my treasure. Please do not worry this dad anymore. 

*seeing Roxanne receiving forehead kissed instead of a scolding* 

Roxanne: *wink*

Cain and Loman: *enthusiastic thumbsup* 

Zenithia (jaw dropped):...what a terrifying power 

Reneste (grinning): I know, thats my best friend. 

Loman: you have been friends for less than a month tho?

Reneste (rolling eyes): tsk details. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing that looks like a skit is actually a part of the plot, don't get confused  ;)

Uh vote and comment ig :)? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 131 26
WARNING: CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
21.8K 739 10
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙᴏʏ
35.2K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
66.2K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...