Creekside (a taylor swift fan...

By theinkedleaf

Ivene is all long coats, coffee and poetry. And some more coffee because she has a town newspaper to run. But... More

Prologue
I.
II.

Before you start...

12 4 0
By theinkedleaf

Thank you so much for taking out time to read this fan fiction! It means the world to me that you are giving my writing a chance. I promise I will try my best to not make you regret it :)

This book is my first try at writing, well, a book. And I apologize in advance for any slip ups or mistakes I make. Please be kind when you point out something you don't like in the book or something you wished happened differently. I am all open to constructive criticism but any hate, or harsh words will not be tolerated.

I am swiftie at heart so I will be quoting a lot of taylor swift everywhere and I give Miss Swift the credit for that beforehand.

I will try my best to update this fan fiction as soon as I can.
I cannot wait to finally actually write all the stuff I had imagined for this book. (Cries happy author tears)

Lastly, I am not here for only votes or comments, but it would brighten up my monotonous day if you could take the effort to vote on each chapter and leave a comment here and there.

Alright then!

I hope you have a good time reading this!! :)

(Tips hat and signs off)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc