More Life

By jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-fic๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ More

MJ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Watch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My valentine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My heart๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bros 4L๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Crash๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What about..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Letting you go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A lil update๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
Bo$$ lady๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Change๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bozo๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Why i love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nonchalant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Ace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Studio๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Airbnb๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What happens in charlotte..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nova๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Best friend๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24/7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Off-white๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Good for you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Us๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hood๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tombstone๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Like me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gangsta luv๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Safe place๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blm๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Going nowhere๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Incase you forgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
3K๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mothers day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Together๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Parties๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Kickback๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Show out๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
The banks๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Backdoor๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Voice๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Reggie๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Congrats๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Concert๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Play with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Move๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Loyalty๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Business๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Set up๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Take care๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A year๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stress relief๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Last goodbye๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Battles๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Houston๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont belong๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Top tier๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cap๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

Not me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

369 22 5
By jBall0ut

1 month later..

@NamaniB- no referee 🏁ain't no stopping me I'm tryna take it there🥷🏽🧡
Likes-1 Mill
Comments-800,437
____
@NovaB- My favorite humann 🥰🥰🥰
@JaMorant-🤒🤒
@LilDurk-🥷🏽🥷🏽
@MilesBridges- twin nemm 🖤🧡
User-😍😍😩
@kyrieBanks- ugly ass🤞🏽
@Sharife- gangnem 😮‍💨
__

@novaB- picture perfect 🤎
Likes-864,032
Comments-500,241
__
@JaMorant-🥴🥴
User-😮‍💨😮‍💨
@RoddyRicch-😍😍😍
-@novaB- 💕
@NamaniB- my sugar plumm 🥰🥰
-@NovaB- I hate you honestly 😭💗
@Polog- 🤞🏽❤️
@youngMiami- my babyyy 😍🤎🤎
-@novaB- ilyy 😘
@Gunna-slimee🤞🏽

__
(Pretend this is Roddy okay? Ok)

@TheShadeRoom- sources sent in this picture from #RoddyRicch album release party . Y'all think #NovaB & #RoddyRicch ate this all black look up?😩👀#newcouple?
likes-703,062
Comments-52,005
___
@meekMill-😂🤣🤣brodie copped a 10
@user- they're so cute together😩
@NovaB- y'all only post ab me or sum? & yes we did.
@BrittneyRenner- what rapper has she not been with?😂😂
@T'eaCooper- wait cause they snapped 😭😍

___

Nova pov..

I laughed loudly and turned off my phone , this girl just don't get enough of me .

" what's funny?" Kayden looked up at me " your hairline !" I shouted while walking to my kitchen.

Right now we're all back in LA. Key had his surgery the second week we were in Houston so he's been recovering fast .

Right now me and kayden are at my place blowing up balloons for kyries suprise birthday party tomorrow.

" you see ole girl tweet about you right ?" Kay asked me coming into the kitchen . I nodded my head ." You not gone say nun back to her? Cause if you won't I will and ima go in " He laughed but he was actually serious.

" no, your not doing anything!" I grabbed my fruit snacks and we went back to the living room and sat down .

I set my phone done and grabbed another balloon to blow up but that was ruined when my phone started ringing .

" hello ?" I set my phone up seeing kyrie on the screen "what you doin ?" .

" nothing " I shrugged. He mugged me making me confused " what's wrong wit you?" He asked .

"...nothing boy" I smiled . " mhm , you flicked up with ole boy and act like you can't talk to me nomo" he said and caught me off guard .

" kyrie im not starting with you too today , bye " I hung up and me and kayden continued on the rest of the balloons.

__

" letting you know now , I booked a photo shoot for us next week" liyah smiled big making me laugh .

Right now we were on our way to kyries early birthday dinner , but I also was picking up namani .

I was wearing my white jumpsuit with my light blue puffer , my blue balenciaga's and a fitted had with my name on it.

" you figure out what you were getting ky for his birthday?" .

I nodded " you know I always go big with everyone birthdays so ...I got him a car, more like two" I bit my lip .

  " nova ! You got him what?" She laughed . I shook my head while parking into the driveway. " i just found myself at the dealership and I ..just bought them I guess" I shrugged .

" you know I'm here for whatever you do but, the things he put you through-"

I cut her off " I didn't forget about any of that liyah , but I jus-I do things out of love because that's just how I am . "

She nodded " I get that " . We heard the door open and namani climbed in " took you long enough " .

  " aliyah shut yo fine ass up " . She smacked her lips and I sped off cause were already a couple minutes late .

" I wish y'all would get together already " I chuckled " shut up , you and kyrie not even together" mani spoke making me press on the brakes flying her towards us .

  " I hate studs I swear to god " I mumbled and turned up the music .

__

" we're here for kyries dinner " I told the man at the front . " right this way " he smiled .

Once he led us to the table it wasn't nothing but niggas here ...
  " I'll bring you guys extra menus so we can get started " .

" thank you " I smiled and noticed some of the guys were looking at us . " y'all this is nova , nova this is Alexis, Jeremiah, jermaine , deandre and trey" kyrie spoke .

  The rest of the boys were the homies I already knew " hi , nice to meet you guys " I smiled and waved .I had no idea who Alexis was, I never met her before.

They said wassup and whatnot . " this is her sister namani and namani girlfriend aliyah " .

I sat next to kyrie and his friend trey while namani and liyah were across from me next to keoni .

" you and namani are twins right ?" I heard and looked to my left " yeah , and keoni's the oldest " .

" yeah y'all all look alike " he chuckled. I looked at him confused " I know you from somewhere.."

" I made you drop your phone that night at kyrie's house ." "Ohhhhh" we both smiled.

(Kyries friend trey ^)

(Alexis^)

" how you been since that night ? You been okay ?" .
" I can say I'm doing better " I chuckled " but yea I'm okay " .

" what do you want to drink ?" Ky interrupted me . " you already know " I giggled but he looked at me confused. " a strawberry lemonade, like always .." I told him and he nodded .

After that I just sat there scrolling on my phone and entertaining myself in some of the boys conversations.

" nigga you can't even shoot a two pointer if you want too!" Jeremiah said to Marcus making some of us laugh including me .

" Ofn I bet you nova or namani would you in a 1v1" Dre said . " I mean whats the word , y'all wanna hoop after dis ?" Mani smirked .

" so nova , your the girlfriend of kyrie that I've been hearing about ?" Alexis sat up with her arms crossed .

" we not together " kyrie spoke and I just nodded " oh " she laughed " so..who broke up with who?" .

Do this bitch be in everybody business or I'm tripping ? . " I broke up with him" .

" and yet you and him still act like a couple ?I could never " . I looked at aliyah and she gave me that 'don't lose yo shit ' face .

" well you not me & we're just close like that . Any more questions or you done ?" I tilted my head and she stayed quiet just like I thought .

Soon in a couple minutes our food had finally came and we all started eating instantly.

" could you hand me a couple napkins please?" Trey asked . I nodded and grabbed them , soon as I turned to him I busted out laughing .

This nigga had barbecue all over his mouth " hungry much ?" I joked making him laugh " bro c'mon " . I handed him the napkins and drink some of my lemonade.

I was already full off three bites, I be so hungry but eat so little it makes no sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 875 26
mya x zo ______ sequal
85.9K 2K 37
๐Ÿ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER
219K 2.2K 64
Juss read it to find out ;) Some might be rated R๐Ÿ˜