Crash🕺🏽💕🛸

" aye I'm on my way !" " riah told me through the phone .

" your coming to the game with me ?" I asked her . " duh mf , unlock the door . Love you !" She hung up and I went to go unlock it .

Melo had a game today and I was debating if I should bring mj since he's so young but for the one time I'll do it .

Imani was over two days ago since she was doing a show in l.a so she came over and hung out with us for a little but she had to fly somewhere else this morning sadly , I missed my good sis .

Her and mj was also like the best of friends , he a whole flirt at four months old..just like his dad .

The door opened and riah came to the kitchen running with a worried look .

  " why you look like that ?"'I chuckled . " baby who's here !?" Melo shouted from upstairs.

  " Mariah !" I responded and he came downstairs . " when I got off the phone with you I kept getting tagged in a post about some plane crash .."

  She pulled out her phone and showed me the post . " oh wow..I hope nobody got hurt badly "

" maya..imani was on that plane " her voice cracked and I almost chocked on my saliva .

" no. Are you positive ? Riah stop playing with me " I started pacing back and forth .

" I'm being dead ass . I tried texting and calling her but no one is responding " she said and started biting on her nails .

Her phone and my phone started going off by the second . " wassup bro " Melo was about to dab up her but she covered her mouth with her hand .

" what's going on ..?" He asked and I looked at my phone .

  " t-there were only three that survived but were badly injured .." she read so I looked at her phone with her and they showed the names that didn't make it .

We read down just praying imani name wasn't on there..but it was .

  " no bro..I don't believe it" riah set her phone down and covered her face .

The situation started going on tmz , the shade room , the news and more .

" maybe something wrong with my eyes " she picked the phone back up and we read over the list again ..we seen her name again and both broke down crying .

  " what the hell going on ..." Melo asked confused . " I-imani..she w-was in a plane crash " I cried and his his mouth went wide .

"I don't believe this shit bro " riah cried her eyes out . Melo wrapped his arms around me and her giving us a hug .

" stop touching me with that gay shit" she said to melo .

" I'm tryna comfort you gay nigga " he responded . " nah I want maya to hug me " .

  " imma punch you so har-" he was cut off by her " that's why yo son is mines , you are not the father" she remarked from that one show .

  " do you wanna see Jesus?" He asked and before she said anything I cut in .

  " guys ! Imani just died bro ..and y'all wanna play around !? " I looked in between them .

" imani is gone dude , o-oh my go-" I covered my face trying to control myself .

They came over to me and hugged me . Why mani bro ? I've never been hurt this bad since my uncle Kobe and Gianna .

Her and shareef been together for two years I can't even imagine what he's going through or if he even knows .

She was like a aunt to Malachi, what am I gone tell him when he's older and asking about her ?!

________

" hey..I just got done feeding mj and put him to sleep . Riah is knocked out too" Melo spoke softly as he came into our room .

  " I told coach I'm not going to the game ..ima be here with you aight ?" He squatted down and held my hands .

  " melo don't miss out on your game , go " I looked at him but he shook his head .

" lamelo lafrance ball, go to your game . I'll be okay .." .

  " I don't wanna leave you " he caressed my cheek . " I got Mariah . I want you to go, matter of fact you need to go " I spoke .

He took a deep breath and stood up " okay , but imma run you a bath " he kissed my head and went into our bathroom and started the water .