Finally Found Him

By kuchbhechalga

They finally found Him , the person they wanted from ages the person they lost ........ More

prolong
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14

13

723 38 0
By kuchbhechalga

Win and bright helped gulf to sit on the bed and gave him a blanket to cover himself, gulf was still crying and the brothers couldn't help their mate who was in pain.

Mew - baby the process is not yet done.

Gulf-  ya right now you want to fuck me do it and get over with it, even if I don't want you will mate with me.

Bright - no baby sex is an important part of the process and it needs your involvement and if we don't complete the process the marks will disappear in 24 hours and baby if we mark you again it will hurt the double amount it's up to you if you want to finish it or wait...

Win - no baby marking you was important because of our wolves, Wolf's are strict about their mate and in our world, it's normal to mate on the first day we met we didn't rush into it because we didn't want to scare you or do anything without your consent but today our wolves got scared to loose you so we marked you but sex is an important thing and we won't force you.

Gulf - no I don't want it again just get over with it I give you my consent.

Win - are you sure sweetheart because if we complete the process you will bond to us forever there was escape earlier also but things will be different now.

Gulf - just do it.

Mew - you agreed to it baby he pulled gulf on his lap the crying boy returned the kiss he went to his neck then mew was kissing gulfs neck leaving marks while bright pulled gulf in one more kiss and win hands were all over his body.

Mew - let me do it first.

Win - why do get to mark and mate first.

Mew - because I am older than you.

Bright - that's not fair

Mew - rolled his eyes then what do you want?

Bright - I will go first

Win - no me

Mew - guys stop it just ask our bride.

Gulf rolled his eyes I don't know you guys can decide on your own.

Mew - let me go first na.

Win / bright - ohkk but be fast we have held it enough we too need our mate.

Mew kissed gulf again and laid him down gulf took off mews shirt and mew did the same they both were naked in no time mew got inside gulf in no time and started moving slowly...

Mew - stop me if it hurts remember I love you baby and you are the most precious thing in the world for us.

Gulf - ahhhh yesssss mew please harder and deeper.....

Once mew came he unattached himself for gulf and helped him to get up it was brights turn he too did the same thing then win gulf enjoyed it even if he reject maybe because of the mark or something else he was now attracted to the brothers...

Once they were done win helped gulf to take a bath and put on clothes...

We take you as our mate and promise to take care of you love you pamper you till our last breath...

Next day as soon as gulf got up he saw type and tine in his room they took him and made his change immediately he was confused the whole time he wore a white expensive suit then they dragged him to a bug room he was surprised to see mew, bright and win smiling and standing on the other end type and tine took his hands walked down the they gave gulfs hand to the brothers.

Type - hurt him and I will kill you myself

Gulf was still very confused but his thoughts stopped when mew spoke.

Mew -

Love is a word that is much too soft and used far too often to ever describe the fierce, infinite and blazing passion that I have in my heart for you."

"I want so badly to be able to explain all the love I have for you. Not the love of butterflies and stomach knots—but more the blurring of self and the entanglement with another soul. Love is a word that is much too soft and used far too often to ever describe the fierce, infinite and blazing passion that I have in my heart for you. You are a million dreams and a million prayers of a mine to come true. You are kind. You are silly. You are intelligent. Your laugh is contagious and you can put away an entire Baskin Robbins ice cream cake in one sitting as nobody else can. You acknowledge my strengths and accept my faults. You make me want to be a better person every day. I take you as you are now, tomorrow and for eternity to come, to be my wife. Even when the day comes that we're old and grey, I promise to always see you with the same eyes and the same heart that I see you with at this exact moment. So today, I vow to honour you and respect you, support you and encourage you. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever life brings. I vow to laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life. You are my best friend and I'm the luckiest person on Earth to call you mine."

I love you gulf

Gulf had tears in his eyes but bright  continued

Bright -

Falling for you wasn't falling at all—it was walking into a house and knowing you're home."

"I'm so proud that today I become your husband I love you.

I love the way you dance to make me laugh.

I love that you always push my hair back when it's in my face.

I love that I get a kiss from you every time we stop at a red light.

I love that you're open to trying new things.

Today, I want to make promises to you that I will always keep.

I promise to never stop holding your hand.

I promise to make sure you are never hungry when you get upset.

I promise to give you all the love and support.

I promise to share my food with you, never go to bed angry and always honour your passion for the things that make me happy that yes I have a person like you.

I promise to stand by your side while you face the world. Listen to you when you speak.

I promise to join your laughter with my own and when you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.

I promise to grow alongside you, but also to never grow up.

I promise to love, respect, protect and trust you, and give you the best of myself, for I know that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone.

I choose you. I'll choose you over and over and over, without pause, without doubt, I'll keep choosing you.

I used to never truly enjoy moments because I was always waiting for what was next. The next thing to happen. Kind of living life in fast forward. Now that I have you, I enjoy the moment. Every moment.

Today seems like it's the start of a new journey, but I already belong to you. Falling for you wasn't falling at all—it was walking into a house and knowing you're home. I love you."

Win -

Gulf my brothers already made beautiful speeches I will just say something different I promise to love, cherish, and worship you every single day of my life, I will hold your hand in better or worst I will take care of you be your husband, your lover your best friend be there for you always.

I could stand here and tell you how much I love you, but those words mean nothing unless they are shown through repeated little acts of devotion.

I vow to celebrate with you when you  win, and be there for you when you don't

I vow to keep reminding you junk food is unhealthy and make sure you never go empty stomach ever , because I want to live long, happy lives by each other's side.

I vow to stay silly, to never take ourselves too seriously and stay just immature enough for grilled cheese and breakfast for dinner just kidding

I vow to trust and value your opinions.

I vow to travel beside you through all of life's adventures.

I vow to always keep fighting for us, because I know we can overcome any uphill battles we might face.

And lastly, I vow that I will choose you every day, a million times over, not because I have to, but because I want to."

Gulf - what the hell is going on????

I know I am finishing the story in a rush but I wanted it to be short in between 10-15 chapters......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.6K 41
"Gulf I will introduce you to someone, he is my senior. His name is mew". "Mild! how many times I told you to stop. You introduced me to almost 10 pe...
210K 10.9K 40
Not your typical Alpha and his human mate story. A bit of twist and turn and mostly with lots of sassiness from his human mate counterparts. Alpha...
64.9K 4.4K 28
*COMPLETE* Seeing the man smile everyday Smelling his delicious smell every day Seeing his handsome face everyday Yeah that would have been great...
22.2K 888 22
action - romance - tragedy - happy ending story