THE NERD AND THE PSYCHO "G!P"

By jenlisa_4ever1627

Lisa Manoban is an nerd, bubbly, caring, clingy, childish, and an innocent girl sometimes she sassy and savag... More

Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
New Story!

CHAPTER 12

8K 188 20
By jenlisa_4ever1627

Lisa Pov

I just left Jisoo Unnie and Jennie in that office, because I'm gonna find my dorm now so i can get a rest now, because I'm really that tired. It was a long day for me and a long flight so i need a good sleep. I was now outside the office of the Student Council President.

I started to wander around and walk through the hallway and start to find my dorm while holding my documents and card.

As i was walking i collided with someone, she's not looking in her direction because she's using her phone and way too focused on it while she's walking.

So all my stuffs in my hands fell all over in the floor. I bented down to picked up my belongings that were scattered on the floor. While the girl who just bumped at me just whining there because her forehead hurts.

"Ouch thats hurts," she says as she hold her forehead caressing it, because when she bump me on me her cellphone just hit her forehead that hard, because her phone was too close to her face.

The culprit who just bumped at me looked at my direction. She looks shocked. She saw me picking up my belongings in the floor.

And then she helps me to pick up all of my stuffs. She keeps apologizing to me because she said she did not saw me passing by, and saying sorry to me.

But i tell to her that it's okay. But she's too persistent about it. We got all my stuff and we stand when we are already finished.

"OMO! I'm sorry miss i didn't really mean it to bump to you," she said apologizing bowing her head many times. But i stopped her.

"No it's okay I'm all fine see," i swirl around telling her that it's okay. But she shakes her head. I sigh.

This girl has a thin and high nose bridge, a small face with a v-shaped jaw, pale skin, aegyo-sal, plump lips, and straight eyebrows.
Has a small eyes. She's pretty, actually she looks like a bear.

"I'm really sorry i thought i just bumped into the wall, i didn't know it was a person i bumped into, because it's still not the start of classes so i thought no one here," she said scratching her neck.

"A wall?," i asked and i place my hand in my chest and i looked at my chest. She looked at my chest part too. She looked shocked again.

"No i didn't mean that chest of yours is like wall even it's true, but i didn't mean that way hehe," she said rambling and laugh a little bit. "Hey thats so mean," i said holding my chest acting as if I'm hurt and i pouted.

"Just kidding bro," she said laughing and tap my shoulder many times. "Actually it's true tho that I'm flat chested," i said truthfully. We both laughed at my honesty.

We stopped laughing, and we looked at each other then we laughed again, this time we hit each other arm. When our laughters died. She introduce herself and i introduce myself too.

"By the way, My name is Kang Seulgi, Just call me Seulgs," Seulgi said with a smile she looks like a bear when she smiles.

"Hi, My Lalisa Manoban, Nice to meet you Seulgs," i offered my hand to her but she shoved it away, instead she hug me and tap my back a little, it's like a bro hug, i did the same.

"Handshake bro? thats lame!," she said laughing. I laughed too.

"But yeah, I'm sorry again about what had just happened a while ago," Seulgi said honestly. "It's really okay seulgs," i smile. She nod. "Are you new here?," she asked. "Yeah, i just arrived a while ago," i said to her.

"Nice, We're bestfriends now right?," she asked wiggled her eyebrows, actually she's not asking because she's saying that we should be friends.

"Of course we're best friends now, You're cool to be friend with," i said truthfully to her. "I know," she said confidently and flip her hair. I chuckle at her antics. I fix my glasses.

"Speaking of Cool, You're Eyeglasses are Cool, I want one like yours" she said scanning my eyeglasses with adoration in her face.

"Actually you dont wanna have this Glasses like mine, it's not that cool to wear, I just wear this because i have a bad eyesight, so i need these glasses not like yours you didn't need one of this, it's not a style, i looked like a nerd with these because I'm a real nerd, and i don't know why you want to be my friend," i said to her.

"Aish really?, You want me to hit you on the head, so you will see how cool you are, you're not a nerd ok, actually your pretty handsome, that glasses fits you, okay?," Seulgi said boosting my confidence again. i became silent. "Okay?," she asked again. "Yeah Okay," I said approvingly and smile at her. She nod satisfied with my answer.

"Are you Confident again?," Seulgi asked. "Yes I am because of you, thanks i really appreciate it," i thank her. She just shrugged."Nah it's nothing bro, because all i said was true," she chuckled.

"Seulgi can i have a favor?," i asked in a pleasing tone. "Uhm okay, what is it?," she asked. "Can you help me find my dorm?, I'm not really good at directions i might get lost here because you know, I'm kinda new here in this school, Can you guide me?, Please," i said in a pleasing tone with a puppy eyes and pout.

"No need to pout Liz, i know your cute so stop it already, I'm willingly to guide you there in your dormitory, i had nothing to do, I'm roaming around the school, you know I'm kinda bored so i left my dorm to roam around," she said and place her hands in her pockets. I nod understandingly.

"So? Shall we?," Seulgi asked. "Yes, We shall," I said. "What your waiting for?, Let's go!!!," she shout excitedly. "She walked first. I followed her and i match her footseps.

Then we walked side by side. When we are walking. We asked some questions at each other. To get to know each other because we're besties now as she say. While walking she suddenly asked.

"What's your dorm number again?," Seulgi asked. "Umm it's says here 23," i answered and look my files. "Really? so we gonnna be dormmates," she said excitedly. "Why?," i asked.

"Dumbass, my dorm number is 22 so our dorms are close to each other," she said. "Ohhh," i said nodding my head. "It looks like you don't want me to be your dormmate," she said sadly. I panicked. "No!, i didn't mean that, I don't really know what to say, actually it's great to be your dormmate," i said rambling.

"No you mean it," Seulgi said and cry. She cover her face with her hands. She started to cry. I don't know what to do. I think it's my fault to make her cry. My eyes we're now teary. "I'm Sorry Seulgiyah, i didn't mean to offend you, I'm really sorry forgive me," i sob tears were now visible in my eyes. Then i heard her laugh? she uncovered her face.

She looked at me and gave me that bear smile of hers. She scanned my face and she notice my tears. She laughed loudly. I looked at her confused still sobbing.

"Liz looked at your face, you're hilarious," she said laughing. "Why," i asked. "I'm just joking around, i don't know you will take it seriously such a softie," she said. "So you didn't cry?," i asked cutely and wipe my tears. She awed. "Of course not Liz, Such a Softie you are," she said softly and pat my head.

"I hate you BEAR!, your fooling me," I said and shove her hand in my head. "Sorry Liz, forgive me," she said "Please?" she said acting cute. I laughed at her face. "Fine fine, Just stop acting cute it doesn't fit you," i said to her laughing. She laughed too. "K fine," she said.

DORMITORY BUILDING

"This is one of the building of the dorms because many students studying here, so its not just only one building of the dorms," she said. We stopped at the entrance. "Let's go," she said. I nod. We entered.

FRONT DESK

We go near the front desk. There's a woman there typing something on her computer. Then Seulgi greet her and the woman greet her too.

"Seulgi your back? I thought you will roam around?," the woman asked Seulgi in confusion. "Hehe about that Unnie, i changed my mind and i had company you see tthe new student," Seulgi point at me. The woman looked at me and she smiles. I smiled too and bow. She looked familiar tho.

"Annyeong, Are you Lisa?, the new student?," she asked. "Yes, Miss," I nod. I smile brightly to her. "So your the one who was Gd talking about, you're such a nice kid as he said, i think i can sense that and he's right," she smiles.

"You know Oppa?," i asked politely.
"Yes, He's my Husband," she answered. I widened my eyes. "Really?, So your Sandara Park Kwon Oppa's wife?," i asked politely. She just smile. So thats why she looks familiar.
"Just call me Dara Unnie," she said.

"Unnie, Wow you are more beautiful in person, because Oppa show me a photos of you, I didn't recognize you," i said sweetly. "Such a Nice kid, but thank you Lisa," Sandara Unnie said. "Welcome Unnie," i said.

"Lisa your luggages, things and the new uniform of yours are now in your dorm, your Oppa Gd put there," Sandara Unnie said.

"Unnie thank you! and please say to Oppa too that Thank you!," i said sweetly. "Welcome and I will," she said softly. Then someone interrupt us and fake cough.

"You know I'm still here Liz and Unnie," Seulgi pout at us. I rolled my eyes at her and she rolled her eyes too. Dara Unnie chuckled at our antics. "Lisa Sorry about Seulgi she just like that everytime," Dara Unnie said with a laugh. I laughed too. Seulgi whine.

"Seulgi stop whining already and help Lisa to find her dorm i think she's tired now she needs a rest," Dara Unnie ordered Seulgi to help me. "Unnie that's what I'm trying to do here, no need to inform me because Lisa here is my bestfriend," Seulgi said and pat my head.

"Stop patting me," i said to her but she just shrugged it. "You two are now friends?, that fast?," Unnie asked. Me and Seulgi nod.

"Okay thats great!, now you two now go to your dorms to rest, and me i will work again," Unnie said. "Ok Unnie Bye," we said in unison. "Bye," she said and she's back on what's she's doing a while ago.

We rode the elevator. Seulgi press the 3rd floor. Seconds later then the elevator dings. We got out. Seulgi guide me where my dorm number was and she point her dorm too that was near mine. We stop at my door.

"Lisayah just knock on the door when you need something okay?, I'm just here in my dorm," Seulgi said. "Thanks again Seulgs for accompany me, i appreciate it," i thanked her.

"No problem your welcome, now go and rest i know your tired already and Welcome to JRJK University!!!," she said cheerfully and hugged me and i hugged back. "Bye," i said.
"Bye too," she laugh then she leave and go to her own dorm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE 🎂🥳🎉🎈ENJOY YOUR DAY LOVE!!! 💗💗💗💗 OUR MANDU🥟 NOW IS NOW 26 YEARS OLD, I'M NOW CRYING😭 KIDDING!, ILY JENNIE💗💗💗💗

I STAYED UP LATE TO WAIT FOR LIMARIO GREETINGS BUT I GOT NOTHING. I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND STILL NOTHING. BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WAITING IS A VIRTUE😂 THEN WE GOT THIS TADAAAA!!!!

JENLISA SAIL!!!💗💗💗

LONG UPDATE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEXT UPDATE BYE👋👋👋😂
                                        ~Author🙊

Please Vote if You like This Chapter😁
And Follow Me for Updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 963 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
223K 5.3K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
32.6K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
665K 11.7K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...