Midnight Memories

Von CallmeCristine

• An Eremika Vampire Au The moon turns Vermilion The horror and nightmares Keeps her... Mehr

MIDNIGHT Memories
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [Bittersweet]
Epilogue [Would they be able to have their happy ever after now?]
Final Note

Chapter 1

490 27 11
Von CallmeCristine

             Midnight Bites

"I've waited five hundred years my Queen."

Chapter 1

         Just in: A dead body was found on the street Of Yalkell, Police are now investigating in the area of crime. According to the residents there was almost no blood in his body, they heard him scream at around eight in the evening.

She look up from her phone to look at the television when she heard the news, she turned of her phone to focus. The news said they found a body in Yalkell street and Yalkell street is near her area. Maybe just ten feet away from there, a shaky breath pass on her lips as she gave a snort.

       The people believe it was the vampire that did this, even the police thought they were made by vampires. We'll be back to confirm the lab test from the lab department.

Who the heck believes in vampires? It was just a fantasy created for children or some shit like that. Mikasa shakes her head in disbelief, she look up at the sky. It was pretty dark but still she could see clearly as if it's day time. She considered it as an abnormality even when professionals doesn't know a thing about this, she didn't want to know and it's fine because it's advantageous. She could see clearly in the sun and she could see clearly at night, nearly impossible. The wind howls, the door in her balcony is still open, Mikasa immediately go there to lock the door but she was startled when she saw a figure jump from roof to another roof.

Her eyes widen in surprise, but she is quick to hide before the creature even turn it's head to look at her direction. Her heart race inside of her chest.
She look outside to see it again but it was already gone, she let out a relieved sigh as she close the door of her balcony and close it completely with a curtain. A cold gush of wind pass her body and she shivered, it was too cold.

She was about to turn to the other direction when she felt a presence with her inside the room, she immediately gulp, looking around in the dark room. She can see everything as if it's a broad day light and as she observed, roam her eyes around. She can't see anyone infront of her, the presence is more likely in her back. The television is still on, telling them different news yet she couldn't decipher what they were saying.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt a sigh on her shoulders.
It's settled, the creature is on her back. She didn't try to move immediately, she was thinking.
If he is a serial killer then what will she do, she'll definitely die in here.

"Who are you?" In a loud and shaky breath, she ask. She father up all her courage to turn her head and look up to the creature.

Her dark eyes met a viridian colored of eyes. A very rare eye color, his eyes where a little different than the rest. His pupils is not round as everybody else, it almost shaped like diamond?
Even if she was afraid at that very moment, she still pretended that she was not intimidated by him. She glared at him. " I ask, who are you?"

As she observed him, his eyes glowed green. It's like his eyes is glow in the dark, her heart thum inside of her chest. Her feet turn cold, she furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. The man didn't answer her, he just kept staring at her like she's a food. No, like he was very surprised of seeing her. They look at each other's eyes, confused and suddenly all the glass in her house shattered. Her swivel chair moves on its own to lock the door of her room. The cold wind blows, he didn't move an inch, she tried to move as much as she can. She can't, it's as if she is paralyzed. She couldn't even scream.

Well, was the news true? She guess so. Her eyes wide as he took a step forward, looking at her with those shock green eyes. He was hesitating, she could see it in his body language. He step forward, then backward, then forward again and then backward again. It's that repetitive motion. The shattered piece of glass shattered the skin on her leg and now blood is oozing from it. His viridian eyes glowed as he look at the blood on her leg.

Everything happened so fast, one second he is there standing before her and a second later he is there, standing so close to her and breathing heavily. Then he teared her t-shirt and bit on her neck, it was painful, an excruciating pain she had never felt before. She could feel her blood being suck out of her. "Stop…." She tried pushing him away from her but despite that, he didn't even move. She doesn't have enough strength to fight him.

Her eyes closed.

Her eyes opened when she felt the hot sun rays hit her skin. She spent a moment dazedly looking at her pillow before the events of yesterday night forced her eyes to open wide and stood up but to her surprised, her room is completely fine. There's no trace of shattered glasses everywhere, everything in her room is in their exact position. There is no swivel chair blocking the door and the television is turned off. A sighed of relief escaped her lips.

She just dreamed of something strange yesterday night. She toss and turned to her side but to her surprised her neck and shoulder hurt when she turned. She get up and walk towards her vanity table. Her while shirt which she was wearing yesterday was stained with blood and as she moved it, the confirmation is there.

She was bitten and it hurts so much. It's like, it was slowly paralyzing her. She look at it again, her eyes widen as the tissues of her body on the bitten part began to move and started repairing itself.

                ______________

"Mikasa, Can you please bring it to the Chairman's office. I'm sorry Mikasa but I have an emergency at home right now." Her co-worker, Thomas Wagner ask her as he gave the stack of paper in her arms. " I'm really sorry Mikasa but my mom is rushed to the hospital and I don't have time to explain it."

Then he rushed to the door of the company and immediately look for a Taxi to take him. Mikasa sighed, looking at the stack of paper infront of her. She will give it directly to their Chairman, Mr. Erwin Smith, she didn't want to but she was left with no choice as her other co-workers is busy with their own works.  Mikasa rub her face with her hands and began to walk towards the elevator while carrying the stack of papers infront of her. She press the button to open the door.
It takes her about ten minutes to reach other top floor and she smiled at his Secretary Miss Nanaba and told her about the papers.

"Wait a second." Miss Nanaba says as she press the speaker that connects to her table to Mr. Smith's office. " Yes, sir Ms. Ackerman is here to deliver the files...yes,"

"You can go now Miss Mikasa." Nanaba said and led her towards the door.

" Thanks Nanaba." She said as Nanaba opened the door for her, she entered her boss office.

"Excuse me sir?" She ask respectfully, still carrying the files in her hands. She had been working in the company for two years but it's her first time encountering her boss in this close distance, she just usually see him in their team building's or when he's secretary or other workers are all over him asking for his approval. She's in the accounting department and she handles the transaction and their money's are recorded in her department.

"Yes Miss Ackerman, you can put it here in my desk."  She out the folders on his desk and now to them. She briefly meet his eyes, his green eyes that reminds her of something.

"I'll take my leave then." She bow to them again before opening the door and shutting it after she get out. Nanaba look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You look pale, Did Sir Erwin shouted at you?"

" Huh?" She ask, looking at her asking to repeat her words.

"I said, did he shout at you?" Nanaba look up ay her.

" No.." Mikasa replied, " I just suddenly felt drained."

"It must be stressful to work to your department then." Nanaba look at her, Mikasa was pale and sweating. " Are you ok?"

"I'm- I'm fine." Mikasa replied immediately. Mikasa but her lips and leave, she pushed the button to open the door if the elevator and go inside, she was about to push it but then the person from the Chairman's office went inside and press the button to floor number one. She immediately push the floor number five then. The company is a ten storey building and the top floor is where the C.E.O and other higher officials are in.  The ride was entirely awkward.

He was stoic, the atmosphere around him is superior. He is like a high ranking official or something, he carries the authority. They stood a three steps away from each other, she felt claustrophobic even if she's not. The air around them is suffocating her, it felt like the longest ride she ever had.

"You don't have to act like I carry bacteria miss.." He look down at her as she met his eyes, he had a stoic expression on his face but his eyes were scanning her face and his voice is cold.

Mikasa look up at him, embarrassed and blushing. She shakes her head, wanting to deny it.

The man look up when the elevator door opened. " I'm Eren by the way."

"Mikasa." She replied before she left.

The strange feeling deep inside of her began to rise again as she heard his name. She never encounter him before but she felt really familiar with him, it's crazy and stupid. Mikasa look at the elevator but it's already close. She let out a sigh.
She goes back to her table to continue her work.

                  _______

"RIGHT, should I tell Levi about this?" Erwin said while looking through his files but still he listens to what Eren says. The younger man shakes his head, tapping the table.

"No, I don't think we need to inform him besides I'm not really sure. I don't want to be kick in the face again." He rub his cheeks as if he could feel his foot stuck in his cheek. " I'll tell him when I'm sure, it's maybe a coincidence and I don't want to keep my hopes up. Waiting for five hundred years is so long and excruciatingly painful."

" I understand you…" Erwin replied to her. " I don't know why your still waiting, five hundred years is too long. I wouldn't wait for someone that long."

" Well, if the founder waited for two thousand years, how much more is five hundred years of waiting." He shrugged his shoulders, " Our founder has gone through a lot."

" Nobody even know if the founder herself is real or not." Erwin reminded him, " The only thing we know is that the blood tree is center of our world."

'Miss Mikasa is here to deliver the files '

He heard his secretary from the speaker and he told her to let her enter after a few minutes.
"The concept of reincarnation is something that is still vouge until now, I tried knowing how that works before but I still can't phantom it. "

" Nah, " Eren shakes his head.
" I don't think I care about that." 

"Well, I can't blame you." He shrugged his shoulders.

The door opened and a figure of a woman entered his office. Erwin look at the new comer, the one who usually bring the files is not the one bringing it right now.
Thomas was the one who brings the file all the time and it was the first time other brought it to him. He look up to see who the person is, Miss Ackerman. "Excuse me sir?"

How could he forget, she look so much alike with their deceased Queen. When he interview her, about two years ago. He was startled to see her face, that time he felt himself having a goosebump, even their voice sounded similar.

"Yes, Miss Ackerman you can put it here in my desk." She out the file on his desknand he could feel Eren's gaze secretly looking at the woman, watching her movements. He most likely thought if his wife, his beautiful and wonderful wife.

Sometimes Erwin thinks Eren is a pitiful man. He never took a wife after his wife pass away from the attack, The vampire Queen is shot with a sliver arrow causing her to die on the spot, besides it's her heart that has been struck, if it was another part of her body then maybe she would still be alive at this moment.

Eren won't be like the way he is after she died, he only recover two hundred years later after her death. It was such a very long time, The Queen mother took care of him at those times and she took over the palace when he was unstable. The woman bow and left, Eren was still looking at her. Erwin shakes his head.  " You want to chase after her?"

"No." He replied, " besides if it's really her and Levi find out, he would do anything to keep us apart."

" I don't understand him for doing that." Erwin put on his reading glasses and took out his phone. " How do you take pictures again?"

"Erwin, it's a human made Camera. You won't see yourself there even if you took a photo. I suggest you go to our world and took a photo there."

" Alright, it seems like you just want me to go back." He out his phone down. " Are they still not convinced? I thought you talk to the beast king and he agreed."

" Yes he did but the elves are yet to agree. They are initiating war right now."  Eren then stood up, looking at the door if his office. " Anyway, I will leave now."

"Sure, chase after her." Eren didn't care about his last words. He immediately go out if his office and run towards the elevator.  It was about to close but he forced his hand to open it, not so much it else it would break and Erwin will surely punish him for that. Eren look at her and he could feel his pulse quicken, he couldn't feel his heart but he could feel his pulse, it doesn't make sense but whatever, they are vampires anyway. He was surprised to see that face, he will never mistook it for another. It was the face of his beloved woman.

He was awkward, he didn't know how to talk to her and his brain is processing the information infront of her. If he didn't see her become ashes to the ground five hundred years ago, he would have mistaken her as his Queen. He didn't know where his courage comes from but he talk to her anyway and when she said her name, it felt like the most painful thing he had experience.

Screenshots from the new Episode

The 104 or atleast what's left on it.

Yelena, I'm sorry but your face is so funny.

104 again 🥺😭

Falco is the best when it comes to confession,get that. 🥴😎

What do you mean My dear Pieck?! 😃

The world is cruel but I still love you. I will sacrifice anything to protect you.

N: As a person who reads a lot of Manga, Manhwa, and Wattpad along with other anime I can't remember what I read. I guess I will reread the manga of Aot.
Gosh, I haven't read Boruto in four months probably.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1K 55 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
117K 3.7K 92
≺≺𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿⋆ 橱ぱ I hope you like it -Warning, this story will be long, since I'm going to write the 4 seasons of the anime. ...
817K 23.9K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...
15.7K 476 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...