Mr. CEO's Fiery Nanny

By ankitawrites_Xx

I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by m... More

0. Character Aesthetics and Author's Note.
1. Nicolas. Nicolas Arnold.
2. And It started!
3. Kia's nanny?
4. The News Article!
5. A Deal!
6. Nicky uncle's friends.
7. A Day with a little Girl.
8. Coconut
9. It's been four years!
10. Shopping and Gardening!
11. Why does he care?
12. It's gonna be alright
13. Go with the Flow
14. Arielle+Rapunzel!
15. A perfect husband Material?
17. I fell in love with her the very moment I saw her.
18. My smiles and His blush
19. He's so bloody confusing!
20. Happy New Year, my Love.
21. A Condition to Hug.
22. Keeping the Promise.
23. Wake up Amore: Nick's POV
24. I had to make sure you were fine!
25. A Game of Kiss!
26. It was home!
27. The Enigma of the Nightmares
28. Not my wife, YET.
29. The Birthday of Tears
30. I'm scared.
31. He was a Blessing!
32. Only you, mi amore. Only YOU.
33. Drunk Confessions!
34. Tell me, Amore!
35. His Father.
36. What we call FAMILY.
37. Confess You're Jealous.
38. A Perfect Evening!
39. A New Storm Brewing!
40. The Question of Trust.
41. A Promise to Trust!
42. Their Guardian Angel.
43. Present And Future: Nick's POV
44. "I do."
45. The First Night.
46. His Birthday.
Epilogue
Extras: "Arielle is the one." -Nick's POV
Extra's: A Jealous Wife
Bonus: Aiden's fiasco
Extras: A fight of love

16. Mr Arnold's weird looks!

34.6K 1.4K 160
By ankitawrites_Xx

What are Christmas holidays?

A time of celebration, giving, and togetherness.

A day off from the world?

A time reserved for your loved ones and to enjoy their company, a time of joy, and a time to reflect on the year gone by, and to think about the future. 

Right?

Sounds heaven.

For me, it wasn't like that since I had no one, oh I have been becoming quite nonchalant with my loneliness nowadays. Hashtag Dark humour!

If you count food and blanket, I sure as hell had warmth and maybe a little joy. I never ever thought about my next year on Christmas or new year because I know it'll be again filled with loneliness, new problems here and there and bingo the year would end.

God! I'm such a depressed soul.

 Anyway, just like the last four years, this year also I had made my mind to be at home, cooped up in my mumma's blanket but all these amazing, wonderful, A-grade plans were ruined in a second because of that A-grade butthole.

Nicolas F*cking Arnold

Have you ever met someone who annoys you so much that you want to take a knife and stab him/her? It feels like an internal fight, and in the end, we just have to suck it up.

Nicolas Arnold is that one person for me.

That man, that excuse of a gentleman he claims to be, just makes my blood boil.

What's this suspense sh*t is he playing with me now? I rolled my eyes remembering his words."I'll be waiting for you darling."

How dare he call me, Arielle Summers, darling?

Kia had forgotten about inviting me to the party but this man, this overly gorgeous man f*cked up everything. He was the one who brought up this sh*t in front of that precious kid.

And Lord, bless that child's innocence, just because she thought I'd be alone in my house, she legit forced me to come to the party, not that Mr Arnold was of some help. He just snorted when I tried to deny the invitation with some excuse.

So here I was in a wrap-around red sequin dress with a few Christmas gifts ringing his doorbell.

The door to his apartment opened and I was left astonished to see it was Mr Arnold himself who opened it.

He was not in his usual suit and tie, today he was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt and I was really offended by the fact that he was able to look so damn good just in these casual clothes while I would look like a mess in the same outfit.

One second.

Was I checking him out?

Yes, I guess.

Do I feel embarrassed?

Nah!

Why?

Because he was also staring at me and the funny thing was he did not even try to act sly or fake it.

Thirty seconds passed and he didn't say anything. He just kept on staring at me with some weird look on his face. It was the first time he gave me this weird look, neither a blank one nor a scowl. He just looked at me and I felt, I don't know what I was feeling.

"So are you going to make me stand here all night?", I laughed when I saw a sudden smile on his face. I was really amused by his facial expressions today, first, he kept on staring at me with some weird look on his face, then he looked at me with a smile on his face like he was having a great time but my laughter died when I saw that weird look on his face again.

The hell is wrong with him today?

He's not himself today. He is acting so weird.

I kept a hand on his shoulder to snap him out of the spell he had fallen into. "Mr Arnold are you uh okay?" I asked him. He looked at me and I swear he was not his normal self because I saw a red tint on his face.

The CEO of Arnold industries was f*cking blushing.

My Goodness! He's blushing! Was he blushing because I was staring at him? "Mr Arnold, should I go back?", I responded worried he was not well today but to my suspicion again, he took an alarmed step back and opened the door wide for me.

"Come on in Ms Summers, I'll be back...I'll be back later.", he rushed out and closed the door behind me. I stood there for a moment trying to gather my thoughts.

What the hell happened to him today man! He's acting so damn weird. I walked inside only to see Aiden, Kia and Sienna sitting on a couch in his living room.

"Ari.", Kia waved at me with her hand and she rose from her seat. She walked towards me and wrapped me in a hug." Merry Christmassy , Ari! You look..so..so..so pretty today.", I smiled at her and kissed her forehead, she giggled and took my hand. She led me to the couch and sat down with me.

I greeted the others and we caught up in some random conversation but If I say I was two-hundred percent interested in the conversation, that'd be a white lie.

I was I don't know why- but I was worried for Mr Arnold. It's not that I had a close relationship with him, I was just worried about his health. I was not sure if he was ill or was it something else? I was not sure. All I was sure was he was not himself.

I gestured to Aiden and he stood up from his seat and walked towards me. He and I walked to a corner where Kia wouldn't listen to our conversation.

 "Aiden, ahem did you..suspect anything about Mr Arnold's weird behaviour today?" I asked him as I looked at him with a serious expression. "umm I mean I don't really have anything to do with him but you know when I came here, he kept on looking at me with this weird as hell look. I think there are some missing nuts in his brain. Again-",I don't know why I was so worried and I don't know again why I was making it so obvious, I clarified."I don't have anything to do with him but you are his best friend. Talk to him once, yeah."

"You're worried for Nickolie?" Aiden asked me, eyes sparkling with mirth. I scowled."Why would I be worried about that butthole? I was just worried for you guys, after all, you guys are with him most of the time." I snorted, very unladylike I know but I can't help it. Why the hell would he get such ridiculous ideas?

"Ahem ahem.", someone coughed behind me as I completed my statement of how much of a pain in the arse he was. I turned to look and of course, to my utmost displeasure, it was him.

Can't someone curse even someone peacefully?

Mr Arnold looked really pissed right now, I was sure he had listened to all my praises for him. "Kia called you Ms Summers.", he said and I retreated to where she was sitting.

"Yes, Kia baby.", I answered, giving her a kiss on her cheek as I sat down. She went on ranting about how many gifts her Nicky uncle got for her.

"Aiden.", Mr Arnold yelled all of a sudden. Both of them were still standing in the same corner. His eyes were flaring with anger while Aiden looked pretty amused. What in the world happened now?

I looked at Kia and I was glad to know that Sienna had already taken the intelligent step of taking Kia inside.

Before I could reach them, Aiden had said something which triggered Mr Arnold so much that the next moment he had pinned him to the wall and a punch had been thrown his way. What the hell? What are these guys doing?

"F*ck fine a*shole, I do.", his words came out in a loud voice. He looked really pissed, Aiden, on the other hand, looked extremely delightful by the whatever confession.

"Now how about you say the same thing to her, hmm?", Aiden said and shot a look at me making me confused.

Mr Arnold looked at me and before I knew it, a very very deep blush spread over his face.

Mr Nicolas Arnold f*cking blushed!

What the hell is going on with him today?

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
1.2M 41.7K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
268K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
852K 21.6K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...