Renegades One Shots (Nodrian...

Por PrincessRenegade

A collection of random renegades-themed one-shots! All characters, world, etc, belong to the wonderful Mariss... Más

Intro (Not a One-Shot)
Silent Thoughts (Nodrian)
Asking You Out (Osby)
Perfect First Date (Osby)
I'm Sorry (Nodrian)
Bloody Noses (Nodrian)
Awkward Stumble (Nodrian)
Adventures in Baking (Osby)
Movie Night (Osby)
Supernova is Here!!!
My Happy Ending (Nodrian, Spoilers!)
The Christmas Spirit (Part One, no spoilers)
Christmas Spirit (Part 2, final, no spoilers)
Writer's Block (No Longer Relevant)
The Trials (Part 1, No Spoilers)
The Trials (Part 2, No Spoilers)
Soundwave's Plan (Part 1, No Spoilers)
Elementary School Osby (No Spoilers!)
Soundwave's Revenge
Dogs or Cats? (Nodrian Fluff)
Flu Season (Osby, no spoilers)
The Trials Series: Adrian (No spoilers)
Friends (Grade School Osby Rewrite)
Support (Nodrian, Major Supernova Spoilers)
Cramps and Ice Cream (Somewhat Osby, hints of Nodrian, No spoilers)
Mothers and Cupcakes (Osby, slight spoilers)
Family (Nodrian, No Supernova Spoilers)
Sharing a Sundae (Nodrian, Major Spoilers)
What To Expect When You're Expecting: Part One (Spoilers)
What To Expect When You're Expecting: Part Two (Spoilers)
Reunion (Major Supernova Spoilers)
Tragedy (No Spoilers)
Nodrian's Quarantine (Nodrian, implied spoilers)
Unpopular Opinion
Telling the Friends (Nodrian, Osby, Spoilers)
Delivery (Nodrian, Spoilers)
You Meant OUR CHILD?!(Nodrian)
Nova Makes a Mistake (Nodrian, No Spoilers)
PSA For My Readers: You Guys are AWESOME
An Update
It's Out!
The Trials Series: Danna's Trials (No Spoilers)
Truth or Dare (Nodrian & Osby)
The Trials Series: Ruby and Oscar (No spoilers, Slight Osby)
Just Ask Her Already! (Nodrian, Spoilers)
Engagements (Nodrian, Osby, Small Spoilers)
Girl Power (Slight Supernova Spoilers)
Update (Not a One-Shot)
Adrian Makes a Mistake (Supernova Spoilers)
I Always Have! (Surprise Ship, Implied Spoilers)
Family (MAJOR SUPERNOVA SPOILERS)
Osby's Wedding (No Spoilers)
Ask Her Out, You Useless Lesbian
You Have to Heal
I Have Closure (No Spoilers)
Book Reviews by the Characters (Major Spoilers)
Nodrian Wedding (Spoilers)
Renegades on the Big Screen (Minor Spoilers)
Not Perfect, But Still Wonderful (No Spoilers)
New Year's Special (Archenemies Spoilers)
Memories (Spoilers, Mostly Nodrian, Some Osby)
Kittens (No Spoilers)

Different Choices (Supernova AU)(Spoilers)

271 8 19
Por PrincessRenegade

* Contains Spoilers*

When I looked through my comments to find this particular recommendation, I found more recommendations that I haven't done, but I still stand by my decision to end this book, as I have a job and I have less free time than when I was in college, I am not quitting writing, and I am not becoming inactive, but I cannot possibly write this book and also write Restoration at the same time. So I am sorry if I did not see your requests. However, that being said, I still love Renegades and who knows, maybe I'll revisit my one shots in the future and decide to write more. But for right now, this is the final chapter.

This is a recommendation from silverfrost1007, one that they recommended a long time ago but wanted to save for last since it was such a unique and big idea.

So I am so sorry it took so long, but here it is.

"I had a recommendation for a one shot. I was wondering if you could do one where you could kind of twist the ending of arch enemies into one where Adrian finds out that Nova is nightmare, and Nova brings the helmet back to ace and then they're on opposite sides of the war. Just a suggestion"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian had to be quiet. If his dads knew he snuck out to sneak into the relics room, he'd be toast, even if he was helping the Renegades.

He got out of the house, and breathed a sigh of relief.

He unzipped his tattoo and became the Sentinel, ready to give the Renegades an upper hand in the war.

He quietly snuck into Headquarters. It was closed and locked, but when you can just draw a door, there's really no problem there. Adrian drew a door that was just big enough for him to go through and materialized the doorknob.

He was in headquarters.

He walked to the relics room, not worrying about being quiet anymore, because there was no one there.

As Adrian opened the door to the relics room and was surprised to see a figure there.

They had a hood over their head and was holding Ace Anarchy's helmet.

The two looked at each other.

The figure tried running past Adrian, but as they ran, Adrian pulled the hood down.

The girl looked at him.

It was Nova.

Adrian paused.

"Nova?" He asked.

"The Sentinel? What are you..."

Adrian changed back to his regular self.

"Adrian?"

"Nova? What are you – oh my god, you're Nightmare? Danna was right? All this time? I thought she was just being paranoid but...."

"I'm sorry, Adrian," Nova said, and ran off. Adrian tried running after her, but he was too distraught to match her speed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian went home and woke his dads up. They would know what to do.

It was early morning when Simon and Hugh gathered all the other living members of the Renegade Council and had an emergency meeting.

"So Nova is Nightmare?" Simon asked Adrian. Adrian nodded, and felt like his blood was turning cold, like somehow he had betrayed Nova's trust, when she was the betrayer.

"And she stole Ace's helmet?" Thunderbird asked.

Adrian nodded again.

"This means war," Hugh said.

The Renegades broke into the cathedral, with Sketch's team. Danna had, obviously, told them where they were hiding. The council had called all Renegades in to fight when Hugh declared war.

Phobia had been busy terrorizing  Sketch and his team while Honey, Leroy, and Ace were prepping for their escape. Honey was armed with her bees, and Leroy was armed with the Agent N missiles.

Sketch and his team were already powerless, but the other renegades were still fighting with powers.

Phobia served as a distraction, and Adrian noticed this.

"Ruby, I have a bad feeling," he said as Phobia was flying around the room as a flock of crows. "I think Phobia is just a distraction."

Ruby opened her mouth, and then shut it.

"I think you're right," She said.

Before they could plan an escape, they felt the ruins grumble.

Suddenly, the ruins were being raised up. Bricks and stones flew, making makeshift buildings under Ace's command.

Ruby was the first to act, knowing that Ace was capable of destroying the entire city. Ruby let out a battle cry and jumped across the ruins, forgetting that without her powers, she didn't have her bloodstone weapons.

She fell.

They weren't very high, but high enough for falling to be a death sentence.

Oscar heard a sickening crack and screamed. Oscar screamed louder than anything Adrian had ever heard before.

Adrian blinked, dumbfounded.

Ruby was.... Ruby just died.

And he couldn't stop it.

Adrian saw Nova pause. She peered over the building and Adrian thought he saw her swipe tears away.

Captain Chromium and the Dread Warden rushed to the ruins. Thunderbird flew to Ace and Nova, ready to fight, but before she could reach Ace, one of Honey's bees stung her and she was rendered powerless.

Even so, she still fought, throwing whatever she could grab in Ace's direction, but he deflected all of them.

One of the stones deflected back to Thunderbird, and she collapsed, unconscious.

Ace screeched in pain and the Dread warden appeared, with the sword still in his hands as Honey's bees stung him.

Ace gave him a sickening smile.

"Tis but a scratch," He murmured, taking the knife and stabbing Simon.

Simon stumbled back, badly injured and bleeding, but not dead.

Captain Chromium arrived on the scene, and fought with Ace.

Adrian, Oscar, and Danna all helped, but were pretty useless without their powers.

"Where is Max?" Danna whispered to Adrian as they were fending off Honey's bees.

"The hospital still. Why?"

"You know why, you idiot," Danna said.

Adrian's eyes widened.

That's how they defeated Ace in the first war.

Adrian rushed to the hospital. Oscar, due to Ruby's death, was fighting harder before, and he and Danna promised Adrian that they would be fine until he gets back.

Danna looked at the rows and rows of dead and bleeding renegades and hoped that Adrian could get Max before more lives were lost.

Luna was on the ground, dead. Scorpio, dead. Maple, heavily injured.

Maple's mom, Kelly, though retired, helped, and was now with her sister, dead.

The Renegades fan club was running around, bringing healers to hurt renegades and bringing water and kind words to them.

Soundwave was able to get close to Ace, using his powers to keep others away.

Adrian arrived with Max just in time.

Soundwave got close enough to grab Ace's helmet from off his head, and he threw it to Danna, who caught it and put it on Max's head, just as a bee stung Soundwave.

Nova ran to Max, and the team knew her intentions were not to hurt him, but take the helmet.

Oscar fended her off.

As Max was soaking up everyone's powers, Adrian heard a squelch.

He looked behind him and saw that Oscar, with Danna's help, had plunged a dagger into Nova's neck.

Adrian didn't have time to grieve, because as soon as she fell, the city's powers were also being sucked into her, helping Max by relieving his burden.

And as Ace got weaker and weaker, Thunderbird, now conscious, plunged a knife into Ace's heart, killing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody in Gatlon had their powers back, and even people with no powers before had powers. Thunderbird had a statue built in her honor, since she was the one who ended Ace's life. Simon was ok, his wounds weren't fatal.

Other survivors included Maple, Soundwave, Maple's dad, and other lesser-known renegades.

Ruby was marked a hero and was buried in a hero's graveyard in a section dedicated to those who died at the battle. Oscar visited her grave every day.

Adrian still visited Nova's grave, though she was bad in the end. Adrian still had feelings for her, feelings that would never go away, no matter so she turned out to be in the end. She did not go to the hero's graveyard. Hers was a regular grave, and she was buried next to Honey. Ace didn't even get a proper burial.

And when the original members retired, Soundwave, Maple, Sketch, Smokescreen, and Monarch replaced them.

Soundwave, Maple, and even Monarch were all married.

Adrian and Oscar never married anybody, though. Oscar considered Ruby to be his wife, and called himself a widow.

And Adrian never found anyone he loved as much as he loved Nova.

They were all satisfied with how their lives turned out, even though they lost the women they loved.

Oscar always wished that Ruby would have been along for the ride, and Adrian always wished that Nova would have made different choices.

The only thing that comforted Adrian is that, maybe, in an alternate universe, Nova made the right decisions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me.

I had to do it.

I know this is sad, I cried while writing it, but war kills, and I wanted to demonstrate that.

I don't really remember Supernova, as I haven't read it in a while, so I don't quite remember the ending, but considering this is an AU, it is meant to be different from the original book, so it doesn't really follow Supernova at all.

Some things stayed the same, but it's very different.

Anyway, this is the final chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

Good-bye for now, but if you don't want to say good-bye to me, go ahead and read Restoration, as that book is still active.

And thank you all for you unending supports and love you have given me through the duration of this book. I love you all so much.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

296K 4.6K 42
"You're not supposed to have fallen for me!" "Why, can't you see that I love you?" "Because the hero never falls in love with one of the villains!"...
14.5K 223 22
This is just a collection of One-Shots from the MMORPG Elsword! I will be taking requests!
92.8K 1K 21
REQUESTS FOR PREFERENCES ARE OPEN. REQUESTS FOR ONESHOTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. It may take some time to catch up to yours, but please remember that...
2.6K 60 17
A compilation of shots revolving around Kaider, might as well include the others! Catering all your fanfic tastes for fluff, angst, hurt, comfort and...