His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
3- New Kids
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
6- The Beginning of a New Friendship
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
31- Overwhelmed
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
43- This is Really Bad
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
70- Game Night
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
95- How is This Possible?
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House

18.9K 595 49
By MadMadieB

The entire family tensed as they smelt a wolf walking up to the front door, but no one moved. Then the doorbell rang.

I got up, letting go of Jasper's hand, and walked to the front door. Everyone gathered around me in the entry room as I opened the door, ready for whoever was on the other side. I was not prepared for the sight in front of me.

Seth looked like he hadn't slept all night, and he was on the verge of a breakdown. He looked tiny standing in the doorway, and my heart broke at the sight of him.

"Seth, what is going on?" I asked him.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked, looking up at me. "Because you all left so fast, and I couldn't check on you."

"Yeah, we're fine," I told him. "But what is going on? Are you okay?"

"No. Sam has been yelling all night, and none of us slept. He's mad at Leah, and Jacob is taking her side, and now everyone's fighting, and I had to come to make sure you were okay because I can't lose anyone else, and..." his voice suddenly broke off as tears started streaming down his face. Without thinking, he stepped into the house and wrapped his arms around me.

While I pulled him into a hug, I felt the entire family stiffen. Unknowingly, Seth had just broken the treaty even more. While Emmet had broken it yesterday during the fight, he didn't walk into Sam's home uninvited. Seth walked onto the Cullen's land and into their home without permission. While we all knew Seth wouldn't do anything, it was still an interesting situation.

I looked up at Carlisle to see how he was reacting to this. He gave me a slight nod, mouthing the words, 'He can stay.' With an okay from Carlisle, my instincts to help Seth took over.

I pulled him into the house and into the living room, where I made him sit on the couch with me. As his tears died down, he started talking to me again.

"It seems I always have breakdowns around you," he told me.

"It's okay," I told him. "You're going through a lot. I told Sam I didn't think you or Leah should have been involved in the fight."

"That would have helped," Emmet said from somewhere in the house, loud enough for us to hear him.

That snapped Seth out of whatever mood he was in, and suddenly he was very self-conscious. He stood up quickly, saying, "I'm sorry, Emma. I shouldn't have come here. I'm probably not welcome, but I forced myself in."

Carlisle quickly walked into the room with Jasper just behind him. "Seth, don't be silly. You're always welcome here," Carlisle told him.

Jasper walked deeper into the room and sat behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I could tell he didn't like me being alone with Seth. However, the way he was sitting drew Seth's attention to Jasper's wrapped arm and my wrapped hand.

"Did Leah do that?" Seth asked quietly, pointing to Jasper's arm.

"She did," I told him honestly, knowing he could handle it.

"I would tell you it was an accident, but I think we all know it wasn't," he responded. "She's so mad that you crossed over the line even though Sam isn't. It's driving me crazy."

Then Jasper tensed once again. "Edward's plane landed, he texted Esme, she told Emmet," he whispered into my ear.

Then my phone started blowing up with texts from the pack. I grabbed it from my pocket and looked to see Sam had texted me multiple times, saying,
'Have you heard from Seth at all?'
'I don't know if you're mad at me, which you have every reason to be, but I can't find Seth anywhere, and he left his phone at their house.'
'I don't know where he could have gone, and I don't want him getting hurt or doing something stupid.'

"What's going on?" Seth asked me, seeing how intently I was staring at my screen.

"Sam is trying to find you," I told him, setting my phone down. "You should probably go home, send a text to Sam to let him know you're okay, and I'll come over soon to sort everything out with Sam and Leah."

"Okay, I will." He rushed toward me once again, hugging me.

"I'm glad you're okay," I told him, letting go. "Text me when you get home, so I know you're still okay."

"Will do."

And with that, Carlisle led him back outside. As soon as the front door shut, everyone gathered in the living room once again. Jasper pulled me tighter and set his chin on my shoulder to look at the family.

"How are you two, really?" Esme asked, sitting next to us on the couch.

"We're fine, Esme. I promise," Jasper told her.

Everyone else stood around, looking at me before Emmet spoke up. "Are you mad at us?" He asked me.

"Why would I be mad at you guys?" I asked him, confused.

"We lost Victoria, and I jumped over the treaty line, which caused Jasper to get hurt." I could tell Emmet was genuinely afraid I was angry at him for all he did, but I wasn't.

"Emmet, I would never be mad at you for any of that. You tried to save me," I told him.

"We thought, maybe, you still didn't trust us enough to try and do that," Rosalie said quietly.

At that moment, with everyone gathered around me and Jasper pulling me into his chest, I realized something important. "Wow," I said, coming to terms with my realization.

"What?" Carlisle asked.

I smiled slightly to myself before answering. "I guess, without realizing it, I forgave all of you at some point in my mind. Because I wasn't even thinking like that anymore."

"Even me?" Jasper asked me quietly.

"Especially you," I told him, turning around and wrapping him in a hug. "I love you, Jazzy."

"I love you too, Puppy."

And then, Edward's car pulled up to the house, reminding me how mad at him I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 13.2K 37
❝I don't want him to want me because he has to, I want him to want me because he wants me.❞ ❝Sometimes I think I'm crazy because I see things so diff...
511K 18.6K 32
❝ And then it hit her. It was the way he would tell cheesy jokes, and text her first thing in the morning. It was the way he would give her piggyback...
99.7K 2.2K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
1.3M 36.5K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...