Cinta's World ⇟ Jersey Shore:...

By BriFlare

Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and clo... More

Cinta's World ⇟ Jersey Shore: Family Vacation
Background Information
UMMMM...HELLO, 2021
The Party's Back
THE STREETS ARE TALKING
Welcome to the Poconos
MR. P
Italian Ice
GUIDO MANIA
Guido Mania 2
GUIDOS ON ICE
Surprise! It's a Snooki
PEOPLE MAGAZINE
Deliveries and Deadlines
SNOOKI VS THE ROCK
HOLLYWOOD SHORE
Meatballs Don't Hike
TWO BAPTISMS AND A PET PSYCHIC
The Blessification
THE NOT-SO-INTERNATIONAL VACATION
Deena's Revenge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VINNY!
Best Party Planner Ever
THE SEXPERT
The Lie Detector Test
US MAGAZINE
Livin' La Vida Loca
SPILL THE TEA
Taking A Break

Intro: Cinta's World

639 35 6
By BriFlare

Intro: Cinta's World

A look back at Cinta's journey.

"Because even with a broken finger,
I'll f*cking drag you," ~Cinta

"I didn't even audition for this show,"

"Hi, I'm Giacinta "Cinta" Gorga, from Paterson, New Jersey and I'm extremely self-assured and proudly speaks my mind. My confidence allures, but also intimidates people. I loves to turn up but I don't mind getting into tussles,"

"I originally was supposed to be on Oxygen's Bad Girls Club but the producers for this show were very persuasive so I agreed to do it and declined the other show and I'm glad I did,"

"Umm—Growing up, I fought a lot; I had a tough time fitting in, because I was the mixed girl and I stood out because of it so I was nervous about moving into the shore house and how I would mesh with the other roommates,"

"The purpose of me doing this show to have fun but also to turn over a new leaf and become someone others can look up to, instead of someone they can't stand to be around,"

"The roommate who fought the most during the show's filming was a tie between Sammi and Cinta. Those two didn't hold back; they never turned down a fight or throwing drinks," ~Jacquelyn French

[video clip]

Cinta in the confessional room: "In All honesty, all I want to do is fight the girl who just threw her drink at Sammi and me," Cinta said.

Sammi tries to grab Cinta as Cinta climbs onto the bar and leaps at the girl who threw a drink at her and Sammi.

"Bitch, come here!" Cinta said as she pulls on the girl's hair and starts punching her in the face.

"Cinta, no!" Sammi yelled.

Cinta throws the girl to the ground and gets on top of her punching her all over the face and head.

"Get off of me!" The girl screamed.

"Don't fuck with me!" Cinta exclaimed.

The bouncers ran over as Sammi, Mike and Ronnie try to get Cinta off of the girl as the girl kept screaming for Cinta to let go of her.

Mike manges to lift Cinta off of the girl but Cinta socks the girl in the face and dragging her around the floor as Mike tries to carry her away.

Cinta kicks the girl on the side of the head as she finally lets go of the girl and let Mike carry her out of the nightclub.

"Mike had a hard time getting Cinta off of that poor girl. Sammi said that the girl was begging for mercy after Cinta got a hold of her," ~ Vincent "Vinny" Guadagnino

"I'm definitely the nicest in the house; I'm very caring and looked out for all the roommates and I was the only person not to fight anyone in the house; I think that says a lot about me,"

[video clip]

Cinta rolled her eyes.

"Angelina, sweetheart, I will beat the fuck out of you please do not push me to that point," Cinta said.

"No, fuck you, you're the fakest person in the house," Angelina said.

"No one likes you here and I've been fucking trying my hardest to be neutral and nice to you but bitch you don't deserve it," Cinta said.

"I don't need you to be nice to me," Angelina said.

"Angelina, Relax!" Vinny exclaimed.

"Leave me alone!" Cinta yells as she pushes a wall and makes a dent in it that shocks the rest of the roommates.

"I'm not the one!" Cinta exclaimed.

Angelina tries to run up on Cinta but Pauly blocks her.

"Let her through, let her go," Cinta said as she takes off her jacket.

"That argument was definitely that moment where everyone realized that Cinta was crazy but she was respected by the roommates and I," ~ Nicole "Snooki" LaValle

"I mean I didn't physically fight any of the roommates; those were just arguments, you know that,"

"I mean it was hard work but at the end I enjoyed my time at the Jersey shore and I made great friendships and I found myself but don't test me, that girl from Paterson is still inside,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

faded. By lee🤍

Fanfiction

24.2K 771 20
sequel ! - read mine. before this !! - will the love fade away? ✔️: january 9
365K 7.6K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...
15K 266 12
Alexandria De Marco, 23 years old, cousin to Vinny. Lost her husband and father on her mother's birthday a year ago. What happens when she gets to Se...
295K 7.9K 86
Hi, my name is Valentina Bianchi. I'm 24 and I'm a bitch. Because I was born on Valentine's Day everyone calls me Cupid and it just stuck with me. I...