One & Only Option ( Completed)

De NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... Mais

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

39 Evil in action

5.3K 282 15
De NiranjanaNepol

Part 39 Evil in action

RM

Hearing a calling bell sound, Laila opened the door as there was no one in the living room. She saw a guy standing with a cover.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm from AR. Aman Sir sent this to ASR" the guy told.

"I will give it to him" she extended her hand towards him.

At the same time, Ratna came there.

"Who is that, Laila?" She asked.

The guy told her the same. Ratna got the cover from the man.

"What's this?" Ratna asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. ASR's tickets to London, madam," the guy said.

"Ohh... " Ratna said delighted whereas Laila was shocked and also fumed.

"London...?" Laila asked.

"They are going to London for an event" Saying, Ratna went to Arnav's room with the tickets.

Laila became mad hearing that. Here, she has not even got stability in her married life and this Khushi is going to London for her honeymoon...? They should have started their wedding life. That's why they are going to London to enjoy it in the excuse of an event. Why was she here? To be sitting, seeing all this non-sense? No... It seems Neerav won't come under her control. Instead of concentrating on him, she should concentrate on Arnav and Khushi. They should not be happy. They should be rot in hell... She gritted her teeth.

Ratna came to Arnav's room with the air tickets. She gave it to Arnav.

"Chotte, your tickets have arrived" she passed the tickets to Arnav.

"Oh... Thank you, mom" Arnav took it gladly and checked it.

"How many days will you be there?" Ratna asked.

"What do you think?" He back questioned her with a smirk.

"I think nothing..."

"We will be busy with the event for the first five days and will be there for one more week at least..." He said.

"Ok... Whatever, give me a ring after going to London..."

"Sure..."

"I hope you won't forget me..."

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling. Ratna left his room.

Khushi came out of the washroom, wiping her face. Arnav extended the tickets towards Khushi. She lifted her brows questioning.

"Our honeymoon tickets," said Arnav.

Khushi looked at him with slightly smiling eyes.

"I'm not kidding, Khushi. Be serious" he said smilingly.

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't be in the delusion. We are going to London. Do you know, how chilling the weather is there? You will need my help in London for sure" He said seriously.

"Can't you be quiet without talking about it?"

"Mind you tell me why should I be quiet?"

"To make me comfortable"

"That's what I'm trying to do... I just am trying to make you comfortable with me in every sense"

"Just stop it Arnav" she chuckled softly.

"You have two days to get comfortable with me completely... Get ready..."

Khushi stared at him sharply.

"I'm serious... You can't be ignorant towards me after we reach London."

"We are going to London for an event"

"Correction... Not just for an event but for Events..."

Khushi sighed and sat on the bed making face.

"Are you upset with me?" Arnav asked.

Khushi said nothing but pouted.

"Ok, be upset..." He shrugged his shoulders.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"We will discuss it in our honeymoon"

"Will you be fine if I'm upset for more than two days?" She asked pouting.

"It seems you are ready for the honeymoon...as you mentioned in TWO DAYS...?"

"I'm going... I don't want to talk to you"

"As of now, you can go, Khushi. Not after two days. Because London climate will erase the distance between us. You are going to hug me for sure. then nothing can stop me, Khushi..."

Khushi bit her lips closing her eyes. She took her mobile and walked towards the door.

"It would be better if I let him touch me instead of making him narrate it through words" She murmured.

"That's what exactly I want..." Said Arnav who was following her closely.

Khushi stopped and glared at him.

"However you cam to the right track... please don't change your mind"

Pushing him, she left the room, nodding her head from left to right.

In the meanwhile,

Rakesh smiled awkwardly at Neerav who was standing in front of him.

"How...how are you Neerav?" He stammered.

"Don't you know how would I be?"

"Haan..."

"Do you know? Tell me, how I would be"

"I don't know in which manner you are asking"

"I'm a newly wedded man... how my life would be?"

Rakesh was suffocating to answer him.

"Ok, leave it... it's my fate to deal with evil persons in my life..." he said making a serious face.

Rakesh gulped down.

"Let's go" Neerav called Rakesh.

"Whe...re?"

"To the BAR..."

"Bar?"

"Haan...let's have some drinks"

"No, Neerav... I don't have a mood to have drinks"

"Mood? You are talking about mood? You never mind drinking in the office hours too..."

"Oh... I just"

"Let's go..."

"Neerav... I just want to tell you..."

Cutting him,

"What?"

"Drinking is not good for health"

Neerav chuckled.

"See, who is saying that... the man who made me drink on my brother's wedding forcefully is saying that..." he laughed like a maniac, making Neerav nervous.

"Neerav... why are you laughing like this?"

"I may not get another chance to laugh with you... because your story is going to end... soon... Arnav has done all the needed arrangements to trap you. You can't even use the fifty lakhs as tongue cleaner that you got from the B***** Anup" he shouted while laughing.

"Neerav, you are mistaking me..." he said panicking.

"I was... I was mistaking you that you are my friend... but you are not... you can't be... you are a backstabber..."

"Neerav, someone should have manipulated you against me... I did nothing against you"

"Then why didn't you say anything to me about the fifty lakhs that you got from Anup?"

"I was not sure whether he will give it to me"

"You will build up stories if I keep asking you about it. I got to know who you are... but, you don't know me... you underestimated me... Damn it..."

"Neerav, please listen to me"

"Do you think I will even listen to you after what you have done to me?"

"I did nothing like what you are thinking Neerav"

"Shut uupppppp, your words can never comfort me anymore... I'm stupid to trust a backstabber like you. I will not be quiet without teaching a lesson to you and that weight-headed Anup. Mark my words... wherever you go, I won't let you leave peacefully"

Rakesh stood gulping down.

"The money for what you stoop low is not going to help you in any way..." Neerav sneered and left the place.

Rajesh stood could not understand what to do.

RM

Khushi came out of the room. She saw a message from her friend Preeto. SEND ME YOUR LATEST PHOTO. Khushi rolled her eyes. She knew why does she ask her photo. Her birthday is coming in the next week. She asked that to wish her on her birthday, keeping status on her mobile. Khushi clicked a pic with a smile and sent it to Preeto with a smile. She got a reply from Preeto immediately.

"I asked for your latest photo. That means you should be with your husband in the pic. Capture a pic with him and send it to me"

Khushi rolled her eyes. Of course, Preeto already has many solo photos of Khushi. This is her first birthday after their wedding. So, it's obvious if Preeto wants their pic. But... how could she capture a pic with Arnav who was in teasing mode? She sighed, keeping her hands on her hip.

That's when something caught her attention. She saw Laila looking here and there thievishly. Laila was hiding something in her saree pallu. What is she doing? Khushi felt something is wrong with her because this girl never coms to the COMMON list. She hid behind a pillar and watched. Laila removed the thing that she was hiding. It was a coconut oil bottle. Khushi frowned. What's there to hide a coconut oil bottle? Something kicked Khushi's brain. Taking her mobile, she changed its mode into video and captured Laila's action. Laila spilled the coconut oil on the floor, making Khushi confused. In no time, Laila rushed from the place. In a few seconds, Ratna came out of the Pooja room and missed her balance, stepping on the coconut oil spilled by Laila. Ratna fell down on the floor with a high pitch scream. Khushi was horrified, seeing that.

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 42.6K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
741K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
352K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
114K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...