𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥. ᴋᴅɢ

By TRELLFEEN

"𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔�... More

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥.✍︎︎
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Twelve.

9.9K 588 458
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

salt lake city, utah.

15.456 likes.

s.saintt: wanna get high? 😅 #newbeginnings

comments off.

SAINT JOYNER POV.

AUGUST 20.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What the hell you tired for ? you ain do shit but sit there and watch" my dad rolled his eyes at me and i laughed crossing my arm. sitting on the couch i looked around my condo and smiled.

"you ain do nothing either mr.monte" tink said making him look at her some type of way.

"girl i just started liking you, don't fuck it up. " he pointed and we all started laughing. "i can't believe you done moved from houston though saint" he shook his head.

it's been almost two months since everything went down and honestly i was slowly getting over the idea of me and kentrell being together. we did kept in contact and would talk every now and then put recently we haven't.

he didn't know i finally decided to move to utah, but i knew he would hear about it from ben or tyquain, plus he was still logged into my instagram account.

it took a lot of thinking and he was right. i didn't wanna spend the rest of my life in houston, it was definitely time for new beginnings and it was right here in utah.

i missed kentrell and i know i told him i'd wait for him which was a mistake. i was so caugh up in that moment not realizing me telling him that would have him doing whatever he want with the idea of knowing i was still gonna be there.

i wanted to be with him, but it's been long enough to realize that if he really wanted to be with me then he would've acted like it. at the end of the day i'm not a mind reader so i had no clue he wanted me if he was moving how he was moving.

relationship or not, kentrell would always have a place in my heart no matter what.

i did kept in contact with his babymommas though. simply because taytay would ask for me and i missed seeing him and kaell.

nia, taylin's mom dm'd me on instagram for my number telling me how taytay would talk about me twenty four seven and we started facetiming eachother everyday. i didn't get the chance to see him since he was with montana when he came to utah to go to his fathers house, but talking to him over the phone was fine with me.

since cola stayed out here of course i got to see kaell before i went back to houston even though me and kentrell weren't on the best of talking terms. she would bring kaell to tink's house and i would watch him while she do whatever and honestly i had no problem with it.

it was all so crazy to me how i grew attached to his kids and it was even crazier how me and his babymommas talked.

school starts next week and i was excited to attended the university of utah. having tink as a friend was the best decision i could of ever made. she was real helpful and supportive and i loved that about her.

cortaijah on the other hand we stopped talking and she left to go back to houston a couple of days later after tink kicked her out. she made it seem like she never wanted kentrell and she really wanted rich, but i didn't understand how.

my mother found out about it and accused me of choosing a man i didn't even know like that over a long term friend, but i wasn't trying to hear nun of that.

i eventually cut my mother off and stopped talking to her all around. honestly it was the best decision i ever made and should've done it a long time ago.

clubhouse would be my thing every now and then. i didn't really get on how i used too because of course i wasn't speaking to kentrell like that, nor did i fuck with cortaijah anymore.

crazy because that's where it all started...

i was glad for the change and was looking foward to better things and learning from everything. i wanted a fresh start and hopefully utah will be good to me.

"i can't believe you smoke that dope" my mema looked over at the container and tray i had sitting on the coffe table. "you're really growing up".

"yes ma, i am and honestly i love it here" i smile at her. "why you gotta call it dope? that's mary, say hi".

"pleaseeee" tink busted out laughing loudly making my dad scrunch his face up at her. "don't look at me like that mr.monte get your child" she pointed.

"y'all are something else" he shook his head. " come on ma, we're about to get going and let saint enjoy her condo" he said grabbing her hands pulling her up.

"well, i hope to get plenty of phone calls from you lani. i don't want you to forget about us" she said making my dad nod his head.

"i would never ma. "

"it don't take nothing to come up here and bring her ass back to houston" he shrugged making me smack my lips.

"you gone have to drag me back to houston, im so done with that place and everything there except y'all. i just hope dad don't work twenty four seven and forget about me".

"i done chilled with working how i used to so i have plenty of time for you saint" he ensured me making me nod.

"well i love yall and call me whenever y'all make it back to houston" i spoke giving them both a bear hug not wanting to let go.

"we love you too lani" they both spoke making me feel warm inside. following them towards the door i held it open watching them walk out.

"be safe" i yelled once that got towards the end of the hall blowing kisses. watching them disappear in the elevator i sigh shutting the door. "what's the word tink?"

"aren't you supposed to be getting kaell?" she asked and i nod plopping down on the couch.

"yes, but that's not till tomorrow night" i told her causing her to nod her head. grabbing my phone i clicked on instagram seeing that ben was live making me join it.

"it ain't even the same without ole girl, and ian got her number to call" i heard tyquain say in the background. i literally joined this shit just in time.

"mane she living ha' best life-

"waddup saint? i see yo ass live in utah na and im outchea'. whatchu on foe' ?" ben asked and kentrell turned his head looking directly at the camera.

"she live whea' na'?" he asked making ben suck his teeth and end the live.

"nigga ain't even give you a chance to respond to his question" tink laughed coming to sit beside me.

"exactly i was jus getting ready to say somthing" i frowned clicking on a notification i got from him. "he wants me ta' come over to kentrell's house. talking bout he wanna see me. " i told tink reading over the message.

"yea he might wanna see you, but kentrell wanna see you too. ben ass trynna set you up lani".

"i'm already knowing" i chuckled texting him back. "if i go then you gotta come with me".

"you know i'm right behind you anywhere you go. plus i was going anyways, what if they jump you?" she frowned playfully rolling her eyes.

"bye tink" i got up walking towards the kitchen. "you look like a real life bratzdoll".

"i get that a lot, and only reason y'all saying that is because my lips are huge. " she stated making me shake my head.

"no you really do look like one and it's not even just the lips, it's the eyes, the big head, and plus the hair you be getting" i grabbed my chester hot fries and a bottle of water before walking back to my previous spot.

"eh if you say so. you really got one of them fancy ass condos with stairs, rich ass bitch". she grabbed the chip bag getting some.

"sadly i'm not rich, just come from rich folks. i did get a job though, at a daycare because i loveee the kids".

"i figured! that's good. i'm proud of you saint you're growing up and doing shit on your own now" tink pouted making me smile.

"i just hope everything's goodt from here. i can't believe i went through some shit i thought i would never go through. "

"it's life¡ and as you get older you got a whole lot more shit to go through, this only the beginning. "

"you right, but im prepared for whatever..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"it's about time! fuck was y'all doing? i texted y'all to come over like five hours ago" ben mugged as we walked in the house. looking around i figured they weren't down stairs so i went upstairs in the living room where they always be.

"go nigga, whatchu scared fa' ?" ben smirked making me roll my eyes and walk fully into the living room seeing tyquain, kentrell, some dude with dreads.

"hey y'all" i mumbled sitting on the couch and they all looked over at me with low red eyes.

"all them high as hell, including you. y'all finna make me start smoking" tink laughed. "it's foggy as hell in here"

"it is, can barley see shit"i leaned back against the couch closing my eyes. feeling a hard ass slap against my legs, my eyes shot open looking at tyquain. "why would you do that?"

"why you cut me and ben off just because you and that thing wasn't talking?" he asked.

"i asked a question first".

"i don't give a fuck" he sat on the floor beside my legs. "nigga look like he wanna eatcho' ass" he laughed looking at kentrell.

"why i was finna say the same thing" tink agreed looking between the both of us.

glancing over at him he was looking directly at me causing me to frown and look away. "i'm finna tell his girlfriend he over there eye fucking me".

"get the hell outta here" tyquain laughed loudly choking on his smoke. "look whatchu did" he barley got out coughing some more. "you funny as hell when you high".

"i'm funny as hell all around, don't do that".

"he coming over here" tink whispered making me look up and indeed kentrell was making his way towards us.

"lemme holla' at you pud" he said making me shake my head.

"no. "

"no?" he mugged looking at me as if i had done lost my mind, he looked mad as hell.

"go saint" tink nudge my arm and i smaked my lips standing up following behind him towards his room.

"you always bringing me in your room" i mumbled walking inside sitting on the already made up bed. shutting the door and locking it behind him, he walked over standing in between my legs

"wassup witchu mane, why you acting like that?" he questioned lifting my head up.

"like what?" i scrunched my face up.

"you acting like you hate a nigga or sum. you barley been texting me back and answering my phone calls since you left ta' go back to houston. then i had to hea' from somebody else that you done moved outchea'? you moving funny as hell pud"

"i'm not moving funny at all kentrell. you failed to realize i wasn't about to be friends with a nigga i have feelings for. i fucked up when i told you i'll wait for you because you took advantage of that".

"ian in no relationship nomore. " he shook his head.

"i refuse to believe that, don't play in my face" i said getting ready to get up only for him to push me back down.

"we ain done talking, fuck is you doing?" he mugged. "ion fuck with her nomore, been stopped. i didn't tell you because you had done already left for houston so i figured you wasn't coming back. i ain't gone lie i thought i was stuck with having feeling fa' yo lil ass and never see you again.

you was living yo best life and doing your own shit as to what i saw on ya instagram story and i didn't wanna fuck it up. i regret trying to make you feel how i felt because that ain do shit but fuck up our whole friendship. when i found out you stayed in contact with my kids i just knew that wasn't the end of us" he chuckled making me smile.

"i'm just glad you thought about what i told you and moved yo ass outchea' despite us not talking" he continued.

"yea... i guess i did need a fresh start".

"with me!" he smirked. "how you got a nigga feeling like this in a matter of three months...you wild fa' that shit".

"that's all you" i stared up at him. leaning down he attached his lips to mine before adding tongue moving at a slow pace.

wrapping my arms around his neck i leaned back causing him to hover over me and started trailing kisses down my neck as i slowly shut my eyes getting caught up in the moment.

after a while i felt him stop causing me to open my eyes slightly tilting my head. "you not ready ma, it's too early" he said making me nod my head. he was right, i wasn't ready and it was too early.

"you mine na' ite?" he stated making me nod my head and peck his lips one last time. standing up he grabbed my hand pulling me up off the bed. "when the fuck you started smoking?"

"when i left for houston. i found me a plug and just started after seeing you do it" i told him and he shook his head opening the door.

"wanna be like me so bad".

excuse mistakes. 🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 4.7K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
176K 4.9K 61
𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 = 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻 @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
188K 11.5K 36
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃. ❞ DISCONTINUED
139K 3K 26
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐛𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞...