Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

Od BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... Viac

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."

1.5K 67 7
Od BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: 'Sparks' by Coldplay
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I open my eyes to look at him. He stands up and extends his hand to me. I grab it and turn my body around to face him and stand up. He pulls me to follow him as he walks us into the pool. The pool was Jimin's request and this one was perfect. It's an infinity pool that looks like it drops down the edge of the hill. We have an amazing view of the city and it was one of the many selling points for us. He leads me toward the deeper part of the pool and I look at him with narrowed eyed because he knows damn well that I won't be able to stand as far into the pool as he can. He laughs, turns to face me and grabs me; my legs wrapping around his hips, as he continue to walk us out toward the end of the pool.

I turn my face toward him and let my lips land on his neck as I kiss him softly. I can feel his chest rising and falling against mine. The feeling of his bare skin against mine is agonizingly hot. I squeeze my legs tightly against him and I hear him let out a soft moan next to my ear. We reach the end of the pool and I feel him press my back against the edge; the glass wall at the end where the water circulates. Even though our closest neighbor is almost a mile away and no one can really see us, there's still an element of feeling like we might get caught.

"You think you can walk around looking this good and expect me to keep my hands off of you?" he asks me. "You're such a tease," He smirks at me as he pushes his hips forward, pressing my ass into the glass as the water pushes against us. I blush at his compliment. He moves his mouth down my neck until he reaches my clavicle and he starts gently sucking, determined to leave a mark on my skin. I roll my head back as I take in the feeling of his lips on my body and let out a deep sigh. The feeling of his lips against my skin is like heaven. I tighten my thighs around him, pulling him closer to me and I can feel how hard he is against my core. He pushes roughly against me again.

"Feel that?" He asks me and I let out a moan. "Now do you believe me when I tell you that you're perfect?" He continues. I don't respond, still lost in his mouth as it continues to moves on my neck. I feel him leave a small bite and it makes me jolt my head up.

"Only you, Eleanor," he adds. At this point, I'm putty in his hands; he could ask me to commit arson and I'd do it as long as he continues to please me this excruciatingly. "You're the only one who has ever made me feel this way," he continues as his mouth moves up my jaw and toward my mouth. My breathing becomes ragged as he presses his tongue against mine; his fingers are lingering intently against my skin under the water and I realize what he's about to do.

He grabs my elbows and turns me so that my arms are leaning against the edge of the pool and I'm looking out at the city as he presses his chest against my back. I feel his fingers languidly slip against my inner thigh, making their way up slowly. He reaches the hem of my bottoms and pushes his fingers under the fabric as he mutters obscene things in my ear about what he wants to do to me. I am completely incoherent and everything around me is fuzzy and lost. I feel him swipe at my entrance as he softly pushes a finger into me agonizingly slow and the way it feels, in the water, is un-fucking-real.

"Baby," he whispers and I moan out as my whole body trembles at his words. 

"Fuck," I let out as He pushes me forward against the glass. I hear him let out a groan as his head falls against my shoulder.

"이뻐," he whispers in my ear and I feel delirious. My whole body already feels weightless because I'm in the water but now I have to figure out how to not pass out while he says these things to me while his fingers continue to push me into a delirious state of pleasure. I feel his dick pressing against my back and I feel like I can't breathe. A loud moan escapes my mouth when he adds a second finger and the fire in my belly starts to get to be too much.

"Shhhhh Jagiya," He whispers into me, his tone raspy and deep.

"Mmmmmm" I say quietly. He pushes his fingers into me again, my eyes roll back and my head falls onto his shoulder behind me. The buoyancy makes everything feel so much lighter and easy but still so good. My eyes close and I allow myself to just feel; feel every single thing he's doing to me; committing to memory the way he pleases me in ways no one else can .

"I love you" he says to me, his breath hitting my neck as I lean against him, trying not to make any noise.

"맙소사!" I moan out.

He continues to work me and it only takes a few minutes of him pushing his fingers into me, mumbling in detail about good I feel, to make me feel like I'm right on the edge.

"Wait," I say in between pants. He freezes his movements.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"I need you, please." I say to him as I try and catch my breath. He kisses my shoulder and mutters an ok as turns me around and hooks me back on to his torso. He walks back toward the shallow end and out of the pool, leaving water drips on the concrete as he walks us to the lounger the furthest from the door. Our pool is private access only so you can't get to it or even see it from any of the public areas like the living room or kitchen. The only doors that open up to the pool are my room and Taehyung's room. That was another huge selling point for us. We knew that no matter who was at our home, they'd be unable to see back here, unless they walked into our rooms.

He sits on the lounge chair that's closest to Taehyung's door and is situated under an umbrella. I waste no time at all pushing him to lay on his back, propped up enough so he can continue kissing me. I break our kiss to stand up and I pull the strings on my bottoms and let them fall to the ground. He reaches toward me and hooks his finger on the string in between my boobs; he raises his eyebrow, licks his lips and pulls me down to him. I go back down to him and before I settle, I reach into his shorts and pull him out. He's so hard; his back arches off the lounger and he lets out a hiss when I run my thumb across his tip.  I waste zero time in scooting forward, leading him into me and sinking down, taking him slowly. His hands go to my ass as he squeezes, begging me to rock onto him.

I tilt my pelvis back and forth on him, feeling how fluidly and easily my body responds to him. I feel him relax under me as he releases the tension in his legs and relaxes into the chair. I watch his face as I pull him in and out of me; his dilated pupils stare into mine, his swollen, red lips caught in between his teeth. He look ethereal; the most beautiful. I continue to move on him, the feeling of him hitting just the right spot inside me that stimulates every nerve ending of my body, the oxytocin flooding to my brain. I clench as he bucks his hips up and pushes into me further and he lets out a guttural moan that rumbles in his throat.

"Being so good to me," he whines out. My whole body shivers in response. I work my hips faster, ready to let myself fall of the cliff of arousal that he's worked up inside of me. "just like that," he says to me. I let out a small groan at his words. Hearing the way he praises me makes everything a million times more intense. "Such a good girl," his tone so deep and raspy that I feel myself clench against him. "Yeah, El-Ah?" He mumbles as my eyes lock onto his. "You my good girl?" he says as his thumb strokes my bottom lip and then pushes into my mouth; my tongue moistening the pad of his finger. He moves his hand down, never taking his eyes off of me, and starts working his thumb against my clit. My brain feels like it's exploding and I start to see stars.

"That's it baby, come for me," he moans and I let go. I feel him push into me as I watch his eyes close and his whole body tremble, the warmth from his release filling me completely. There is nothing to compare this feeling too; it's just paralyzing satisfaction. I allow myself to fall into him, riding out the pleasure that's coursing through my whole body; taking every ounce of energy I have with it. I feel his arms reach out for something and then feel a towel come around my waist and his legs. A few minutes later, we've caught our breath and finally feel like we've come down from our highs. He brings his hand up to my chin and pulls my face up to look at him.

"You like when I tell you what a good girl you are, don't you?" he asks with a smirk as he pushes my hair behind my ear. I feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment. "So cute" he laughs as his thumbs stroke my blushed cheeks then pulls me in to kiss me. "You are so beautiful," he continues.

After a few moments of silence, only the sounds of our breathing evening out, I let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"Nothing. I just— I love you, that's all" I say to him. He scrunches his nose and smiles his adorable bunny smile at me.

"Not as much as I love you," he tells me. I pull myself off of him and he grabs the corner of the towel to help clean up. I grab my bottoms and he ties them back on then tucks himself back into his pants. I grab the towel and quickly run it inside my room and place it in the hamper, just to make sure no one accidentally uses it later. I run back to him and settle in between his legs on the lounger, my back against his chest, closing my eyes and basking in the warmth from the sun and his arms wrapped around me. We lay there for and hour, just chatting and enjoying alone time.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks me.

"Of course," I tell him, as I continue to lay on his chest.

"When you were a kid, what did you look forward to most about growing up?" He asks me. I take a second to think about whether I want to tell him the truth or I want to sugar coat it and give him the safe answer. I decide to give him the truth.

"Honestly?" I question.

"Yes, honestly," he responds. I take a deep breath.

"Honestly, I just kept hoping to be happy. I didn't dream of a job or a career and money; I dreamt of a safe environment and a warm house and food to eat," I tell him. I feel him sigh beneath me.

"I know your childhood was not good and you don't have to tell me about it now but I hope that you know that you can. I might not be able to understand what you went through but I can listen and learn more about the situations that made you into who you are today," he tells me. He's so sweet and so selfless.

"And, I can promise you one thing," he continues.

"What's that?" I say as I turn around, bringing my hands onto his chest and leaning my chin on them; looking up at his face.

"I promise to fill your future with all the happiness you deserve. I promise to love you with everything that I have and to be there for you every step of the way," he tells me as he brings his hand to my face and runs his thumb across my cheek. I feel the tears welling and I close my eyes to try and will them away.

"You do know that, right?" He asks me.

"What?" I respond.

"That I love you?" he tells me. I don't respond right away because again, I want to be honest. "Eleanor," he says as he grabs my arms from his chest and pulls me up to sit in between his legs and tries to catch my eyes. He cups my face in his hands and forces me to look at him.

"You don't believe that I love you?" He questions. His head leaned to one side; his big doe eyes flicker with sadness.

"I do... sometimes. But other times, I wonder how? How can you love me?" I tell him.

"Remember what you told me in the beginning? The first few days when you started with us and I knew, I just knew, that I was already in love with you. You told me that you didn't think I'd want a relationship with you because I could have anyone I wanted, right?" He asks.

"Yes, and you can. Literally, everyone is infatuated with you Jungkook-ah," I say with a laugh and he smiles.

"Okay, so listen to me. I could have anyone I want.... And I chose you. I chose you because I love you," he says with a smirk. "So whenever you feel your mind question that, whether I love you or not, remember that. Out of all the people in the world, I chose you. I want you. I love you," he tells me.

My hand moves to his face and I just look at him. I look back on those first few days; he was adamant even then that I was it for him and even though I questioned him and pushed him away, he stood firm. He was never afraid to love me.

"Okay," I say as my hand moves to the nape of his neck and I rest my forehead on his. "You love me" I tell him.

Just as I lean in and press my lips to his, we hear voices coming toward us but he doesn't care, he holds me close to him and keeps his mouth pressed on mine. He glides his tongue across my bottom lip and a shiver runs down my spine.

"It's been less than 2 hours and I'm ready for you again," he says into my mouth and I can't help but laugh. I throw my head back and feel his mouth on my neck.

I push my head further back to see Namjoon with his gorgeous, new, deep grey colored hair. He walks behind me, opens his legs to walk above the lounger and then leans in to my face, upside down, while JK is now working his mouth on my chest. Joon softly presses his mouth on to mine. I thought it would be awkward seeing as our heads are in the opposite direction but it's incredible. My body erupts into fire. He pushes his tongue against mine and my stomach knots.

"Spiderman kiss," I hear JK mutter against my skin and Joon smiles. He pulls away slightly and he nudges his nose against mine.

"You look gorgeous," I tell him. He blushes slightly.

"Thank you baby," he says back. Jungkook pulls off of me reluctantly and I feel Namjoon come around front as he extends his hand to me to stand up. I grab it and stand, JK leaves a bite on my thigh before I move to stand in front of Namjoon. He takes a step back and then looks me up and down.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," he tells me as he pulls me in; his hands go straight to my ass and he squeezes. I let out a small laugh and then his mouth goes to my ear. "The things I want to do to you..." his tone gravely and raspy and my whole body feels like it's on fire. He pulls away from me slightly and looks at my eyes.

"Soon," I tell him and I get on my tiptoes and place a soft kiss to his lips. I hear Taehyung and Jimin and I turn in Joon's arms to look at them. They abruptly stop talking.

"Oh my god," I hear Jimin mutter. His eyes are wide. Joon's arms unwrap from my waist and he slaps my butt, motioning me to go to them. I walk in their direction and stop in front of them.

"Oh my god," Jimin says again.

"You already said that," I tell him.

"I— oh my god," he mutters as his eyes travel up and down my body. I laugh at him and grab his hand and pull him to me; placing his hands around my waist to lay on my ass. He presses flush against me and I can feel him against my lower stomach; he definitely is enjoying what he's seeing. I feel his hands run up and down my body, unsure of where to land. His mouth is on my ear, not really speaking cohesively just letting out small moans and breathing heavily. He moves his mouth slightly and brings it to mine.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen," he whispers. I feel the blush creep onto my cheeks and he presses his perfect lips onto mine, making my knees go weak in the process.

"Jin-Hyung sent us to come and get you all because our lunch is here," I hear Taehyung say. Jimin pulls away from me slightly and smiles as he presses another quick kiss on my lips before turning to walk away. Namjoon and Jungkook follow behind him. Tae takes a step to me and extends his hand. I grab it and he pulls me to follow him. He interlaces our fingers and leads me inside the house through my room and continues walking. We reach the hallway and I realize he turns right instead of left toward the kitchen where we can hear the rest of the group talking. He goes to the door to his bedroom, opens it and lightly turns on the dimmer to gently fill the room with warm light. He reaches for his phone, presses something on the screen and then sets it on his dresser and reaches back to me.

I hear the music start on his speaker as he pulls me in and it takes nearly every ounce of restraint that I have to not cry when I hear the song; he knows this song is one of my favorites. I feel him pressing his body firmly into mine; both his hands wrapping around my bare waist, mine snaking around his neck. I lay my head on his shoulder as he leans his on mine and I hear him softly singing along. He moves us softly, swaying in each others arms. I feel like I'm dreaming, listening to him sing to me, the golden light of the room cascading over us. His hands burn into my skin, feeling like they were meant to touch me. He continues singing as he lifts his head and looks down to me. I bring my face up to him and he presses his forehead to mine, his hand on the back of my head as he softly strokes my hair and continues singing:

"But I promise you this:
I'll always look out for you.
Yeah, that's what I'll do..."

I slide my hands down to his face and pull him in to kiss me. From the very first time we kissed, the feeling I get from his is indescribable. It's madness; wild and confusing but comforting and familiar. The perfect juxtaposition. His lips press into mine with so much passion and so much love; it reminds me of those Disney princess kisses at the end of every movie. He is my prince and my happily ever after. He continues singing:

"My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
Yeah, that's what I do
And I know, I was wrong
But I won't let you down
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I will, yes, I will..."

"Why did I hear someone say that you were feeling self-conscious in your swimsuit?" he says to me as the song continues to play. I look at him and tangle my hands in his hair.

"I just— I've gained weight recently and I just feel uncomfortable. I'm not used to looking like this," I tell him honestly. He runs his fingers down my arms and continuing down my shoulders as he outlines the shape of my body delicately.

"This curve," he says as he runs his finger down the side of my torso, in the dip between my waist and my hip, "I want to live in it," he whispers. He lowers himself to his knees and I can feel my core tighten. He moves his hands on to my hips and caresses the area softly.

"Your hips," he continues as his mouth presses hot kisses onto my skin, "the way they sway when you walk, makes me go 두근두근," he tells me. My heart is slamming against my chest and I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

"Every inch of your body," he says as he works his way back up my body, a trail of kisses in his wake, "is so enticing that it takes every ounce of strength I have to contain myself anytime I look at you," he adds as he stands back up and kisses my neck.

"Everything about you, is immaculate. Don't you see that? You're intelligent, well spoken, hard working, talented, selfless, caring, kind, patient. And on top of having a beautiful mind and soul, you look like this" he says as he waves his hand up and down in front of me. " Eleanor, you are perfect" he finishes and then brings his eyes back to me.

"I love you," I whisper as I press my forehead into his chest, my breathing hard and ragged from the way he made me feel.

"내가 얼마나 사랑하는지 모를 거야 " he says to me as he pushes the stray pieces of hair behind my ear. "Let's get you changed and go eat lunch," he tells me as he places a quick kiss to my forehead and then grabs my hand to lead me to my room. I quickly take off my suit and pull on a big baggy tshirt that hits me at my knees and nothing else since I don't want any marks on my skin with the dress I'm wearing tonight. He takes my hand and leads me to the dining room where I see the rest of the guys sitting down and eating their meal. I take the empty seat between Hobi and Jimin and grab food and start eating our lunch.

Once we've all finished our meals, Namjoon and I start to clean up while the others break off to do their own things. I have an hour before Ae-Cha comes back to start working on my hair so after we clean up, Joon and I pick a book and then head to the sunroom on the other side of the house. Namjoon designed the room himself and it's beautiful. There are plants and greenery throughout , soft comfy arm chairs face the floor to ceiling windows that face the east side of the property. It's stunning and so calming. I sit in one chair while he sits in the other. He pulls my feet onto his lap and rubs my legs while he reads the book 'Kitchen' out loud. It's therapeutic and relaxing and I could spend the rest of my life doing just this.

After what only seems like a few minutes but it's actually been much longer, Jimin comes into the room and let's me know that Ae-Cha has arrived and has set up in my bedroom. I give Joon a kiss and tell him I'll see him later and make my way back to my room. I stop to let the others know I'll be busy and I won't be seeing them until we are leaving for our date (which they still haven't told me what we are doing).  I walk into my room to see that Ae-Cha has literally created a whole salon. She has a chair ready for me, her whole makeup and styling section on one side and on the other, a beautiful display of dresses that they guys brought in for me and a trifold mirror. I sit in her chair and she places the cape over my body and fixes it around my neck.

"Okay gorgeous girl, what are we doing today?" she asks me. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath. I'm done hiding and I'm done with the past, I'm ready for this; a whole new look and a whole new me. I smile at her as she combs through the long black hair that's draped over the entire top half of my body. I take a deep breath and tell her:

"Cut it off"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.5K 72 10
THIS IS A TAEKOOK X OC Polyamorous relationship (Just wanted to get that across to some who don't know.) "Baby, I want to stop with the plan all it'...
46.7K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
4.9K 251 7
The final book in the 'Euphoria' Trilogy. Euphoria Still With You My You So much can change within the span of a year. A global pandemic seemingly o...
405K 10.3K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...