The Mysterious Woman (Kurumi...

By Mikeratto

This is a story of Y/N interacting with the spirit who has the ability to control time. This is the story of... More

Manipulation
Constraints
Darker Life
Freedom
Dreams

Fear

759 20 0
By Mikeratto

The stare of Tohka as if it stabs into Y/N's soul though it is his fault for putting Shido in danger.

Y/N does as Tohka wishes to bring them to the realm, this realm is within in the remaining powers of Y/N, the time realm which Kurumi operates.

The original Kurumi has the doubts with their plan staring into Shido...

The clones are laughing as the Original stares at Shido... Still thinking about Y/N.

The original Kurumi then asks Shido:" Do you still trust Y/N?"

Shido:" I'm not sure anymore..."

Kurumi then doubts herself as the clones are ripping Shido's clothes off...

The original know that it is her fault that this occured...

Kurumi then stares as they see four familiar figures.

The clones shouts :" YOU TRAITOR!!! "

Y/N:" Who manipulated me first huh?"

Kotori then prepares her blaster...

Tohka prepares her sword, Yoshino prepared her weapons...

Y/N then shots a blast from his shotgun then he passes out.... Which everyone was shocked.....

The shotgun attack run through their air... And it opened another dimension.....

With another Y/N appearing... Clones of Y/N to be exact...

These clones well they are from the time Y/N still possessed a great power, seeing the current Y/N passed out... From his powers they know what to do and that is to protect him..
The darkness within them are gone... As they prepare to fight the clones.... Kotori Tohka and Yoshino prepares as well...

Tohka fights with the original Kurumi.

Tohka:" WHERE IS SHIDO?"

Kurumi:" AS much as I know I WON'T TELL YOU!"

Their fight continued on, Tohka fighting for her love one.... Kurumi defending herself... But at the same time distracted at Y/N's passing out....

The clones continued to dominate the clones of Y/N as more clones of Kurumi arrived also attacking Yoshino and Kotori....

A clone suddenly pushed Tohka... With another appearing..

Now its Kurumi's chance to check out on Y/N...

She uses her teleportation to teleport to Y/N then the two disappeared...

Y/N suddenly wakes up...

Y/N:" What's happening?"

Kurumi:" Are you okay?"

Y/N:" KU-KU-KURUMI????" He prepares his fighting stance despite of being weak...

Kurumi holds on to Y/N

Kurumi:" Calm down Y/N...."

Y/N's intensity grows as he knows Kurumi because of her manipulation...

Kurumi tells Y/N:" CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME YOU IDIOT! "

Y/N then lowers his guard... Despite of preparing himself in case of a betrayal...

Y/N:" What happened to you, this ain't you right?"

Kurumi:" I know... But looking into you... I may really have lose my purpose... "

Y/N:" Your goal right... "

Kurumi summons a chair in the realm... As Y/N and Kurumi sits...

Kurumi stares at Y/N:" I know you may not trust me anymore because of what I did... And that is Understandable... Since I did have changed you into this... A human with spirit powers.. "

Y/N:" U-huh..."

Kurumi:" But I will tell you this... The reason why I can't hurt you anymore... Is because of that spirit powers... When I got this in the first place... I lost someone who I really cared about back then... "

Kurumi then summons a memory...

Kurumi:" This is my memory... This is my best friend long ago... Sawa Yamauchi... "

Y/N then watches the memory...

Kurumi:" Ahhh... The days where everything is fine... I'm just a student who really does normal things... Sleeping in class and enjoying things with Sawa... "

Kurumi:" But then... She came.... She destroyed everything and turned me into this.... Y/N.... I need to strip you of all the powers you currently have so you won't be like me... I don't want you to harm anyone anymore... And... " As tears as she is near to crying...

Y/N then reach out for his pocket and wipes her tears....

Y/N:" Kurumi, take whichever power you have...."

Kurumi then starts to absorb Y/N's powers.... As she saw different dark entities within her given powers.... The possible dark events if Y/N continued on with this powers.... Kurumi was scared as she see with her own eyes this memories this future events...

Kurumi:" These events.... I really need to absorb it now Y/N give it all to me!!! I can't let you have this powers any longer...."

As Kurumi was terrified Y/N going fully dark, murdering people into a much brutal way than she ever did... Devouring them, even killing animals destroying buildings... Even the worse absorbing Shido and taking over all the possible timelines.... As Kurumi was scared as she cried asking herself what did she do....

She finishes the absorption of Y/N's powers but instead of her body getting all of it a dark clone of Kurumi was born....

???:" Hmmmm.... This events, this is delicious to devour... I love this pain, suffering of people... I love the gist of it..."

Y/N:" What's that Kurumi..."

Kurumi:" I'm sorry Y/N that is your future if I didn't absorb your powers right now...."

Kurumi was weak as her emotioms and a huge portion of her powers was absorbed by this new spirit..

The clone speaks....

Kurumi(Dark) :" Call me Crimson instead, and as for you Y/N why don't you join me? Since this wouldn't be possible without you... "

Y/N:" I won't do that Crimson!"

Crimson:" That's a shame.... Y/N, how about you Kurumi?"

Kurumi:" I won't!!!!"

Crimson:" That's a shame and by the way Kurumi... I will borrow your clones for my agenda... I mean STEAL THEM FROM YOU!!!! "

As the clones appeared in front of Y/N and Kurumi... With Tohka, Yoshino, Shido appearing in front of them...

Crimson then stares at Shido as she says:" What a useless brat... You wanted to devour him for his powers... Well I got a much stronger one anyways..."

The clones who were staring at the Original Kurumi....

The clones tells Kurumi:" You're weak and unworthy of having us.... We are not like you.... "

Crimson then absorbs the clones....

Crimson tells Y/N and the others:" Till we meet again Y/N, Kurumi and those other useless morons.... The next time we meet we are enemies.... But think about my offer Y/N and Kurumi... I hope you think about it thrice TEHEHEHEHHEHEEH...."

As Crimson brings back Y/N and the others to the rooftop of the school in the original world....

Y/ N then carries Kurumi...

Shido:" HEY, where are you bringing her! "

Y/N:" I need to help her.... "

Tohka:" After the things she did with Shido... "

Kurumi can't speak as she knows those are true...

Y/N then stares at Kotori and she nodded...

Shido:" BUT KOTORI!"

Kotori:" No buts Shido, Tohka.... Yoshino how about you?"

Yoshinon:" It's okay Kotori..."

Kotori:" Go, do as you please.... We'll be here for you..."

Shido and Tohka protest by this decision....

Kotori then punches Shido...

Kotori then whispers:" You idiot he can seal the spirits too... "

Shido then understood but asks how...

That's the question that Kotori can't also answer....
As the story continues

Read the stories in my profile for Y/N x female character

Also you can support me by donating here at my paypal

https://www.paypal.me/mikecaperina1969

Thank you very much and Good day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 750 21
(Y/N), a man who was locked inside a cell. with limited interactions with the outside world. only being able to read letters sent by his "friends" an...
2.8K 72 5
New Meridian is a city full of chaos and corruption. Where all the fighters were fighting and there is a new threat in New Meridian. The Skullgirl wi...
4.1K 138 12
Just little ideas I have had before that are currently in my drafts.
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...