Fear

The stare of Tohka as if it stabs into Y/N's soul though it is his fault for putting Shido in danger.

Y/N does as Tohka wishes to bring them to the realm, this realm is within in the remaining powers of Y/N, the time realm which Kurumi operates.

The original Kurumi has the doubts with their plan staring into Shido...

The clones are laughing as the Original stares at Shido... Still thinking about Y/N.

The original Kurumi then asks Shido:" Do you still trust Y/N?"

Shido:" I'm not sure anymore..."

Kurumi then doubts herself as the clones are ripping Shido's clothes off...

The original know that it is her fault that this occured...

Kurumi then stares as they see four familiar figures.

The clones shouts :" YOU TRAITOR!!! "

Y/N:" Who manipulated me first huh?"

Kotori then prepares her blaster...

Tohka prepares her sword, Yoshino prepared her weapons...

Y/N then shots a blast from his shotgun then he passes out.... Which everyone was shocked.....

The shotgun attack run through their air... And it opened another dimension.....

With another Y/N appearing... Clones of Y/N to be exact...

These clones well they are from the time Y/N still possessed a great power, seeing the current Y/N passed out... From his powers they know what to do and that is to protect him..
The darkness within them are gone... As they prepare to fight the clones.... Kotori Tohka and Yoshino prepares as well...

Tohka fights with the original Kurumi.

Tohka:" WHERE IS SHIDO?"

Kurumi:" AS much as I know I WON'T TELL YOU!"

Their fight continued on, Tohka fighting for her love one.... Kurumi defending herself... But at the same time distracted at Y/N's passing out....

The clones continued to dominate the clones of Y/N as more clones of Kurumi arrived also attacking Yoshino and Kotori....

A clone suddenly pushed Tohka... With another appearing..

Now its Kurumi's chance to check out on Y/N...

She uses her teleportation to teleport to Y/N then the two disappeared...

Y/N suddenly wakes up...

Y/N:" What's happening?"

Kurumi:" Are you okay?"

Y/N:" KU-KU-KURUMI????" He prepares his fighting stance despite of being weak...

Kurumi holds on to Y/N

Kurumi:" Calm down Y/N...."

Y/N's intensity grows as he knows Kurumi because of her manipulation...

Kurumi tells Y/N:" CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME YOU IDIOT! "

Y/N then lowers his guard... Despite of preparing himself in case of a betrayal...

Y/N:" What happened to you, this ain't you right?"

Kurumi:" I know... But looking into you... I may really have lose my purpose... "

Y/N:" Your goal right... "

Kurumi summons a chair in the realm... As Y/N and Kurumi sits...

Kurumi stares at Y/N:" I know you may not trust me anymore because of what I did... And that is Understandable... Since I did have changed you into this... A human with spirit powers.. "