I'm not too old for the Dayca...

By GoldenDreemurr

{FINISHED} On your 14th birthday you're bored out of your mind and decide to visit the Freddy's Pizzaplex in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning The Journey
Chapter 2 - Holy Macaroni
Chapter 3 - Meeting Sun
Chapter 4 - Off-limits, ooOoOO, scary
Chapter 5 - Moon?
Chapter 6 - Fuck Off
Chapter 7 - About Him
Chapter 8 - Mission Cake
Chapter 9 - I Can't
Chapter 10 - Rises The Moon
Chapter 11 - He What?
Chapter 12 - Claire Istg
Chapter 14 - Let's Do This Bullshit
Chapter 15 - Out For A Ride
Chapter 16 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 17 - Plan Out
Chapter 18 - Farewell
Epilogue
1 YEAR ANNIVERSAY + X-MAS SPECIAL

Chapter 13 - I'm a Dumbass

6.2K 242 321
By GoldenDreemurr

"Sunshine? Sunshine! Wake up!"

"Huh wha?" I questioned as I slowly woke up from the nightmare that turned into a comfortable dream.

"It's three o'clock already! It's time to wake up, only that way we can do even more activities!" He said eagerly.

"Ok ok, you're talking too loud and in a too excited voice. Chill man." I said as I sat up.

"Oh alright" He chuckled as he lowered his voice "I'll go look for board games, I found your phone on the floor, have it, I'll be back" He whispered, he gave me my phone and he flew away into his room incrusted on the wall. Well alright then.

I checked my phone and was confused at the block of a's that Claire sent for no reason, I jumped into the chat and just left her on read as I was too lazy to check what the hell happened earlier to trigger her to spam me like that, she was just probably bored, although what the fuck is she doing awake? Go to sleep bitch. I waited on the floor as my eyes got used to the blinding lights of the Daycare and waited for Sun to come back with board games for no reason, am I complaining? No, not at all, if by some chance Sun has Monopoly I don't think we'll even have enough time to finish a game, you ever played a good game of Monopoly? That moment where you've been playing for hours, there are no properties left and everyone has a thousand houses but somehow all of you are poor, strugilling to stay afloat, jail becomes heaven and just as soon as you get 200 dolars from going to the start of the board you lose it in some random 'luck' card. Chaos in its more pure form, as well as capitalism and betrayal. And let's not talk about Uno. That's another story for another day.

My eyes got used to the lights and I tried to remember what I dreamt seconds ago. It was a nightmare at first but then somehting happened and it was good. I was in a a town, no one was there axcept for a thing around 4 meters tall that was fully white, bony ass body along with a face with an enourmeus smile and 2 huge eyes that were just pure black, plus, he moved faster than the random spiders you found in your house, so yeah, shit was scary, but then for some reason Moon appeared and he took me inside of the homes of the town, it looked like a backroom so I was still scared, but yet, being with Moon made me relaxed, I think at some point I said I loved him. I don't know what my consciense is trying to tell me but I don't like it. I think. I should't like it. Come on Y/N you can't be even weirder can you? Nevermind you totally can.

"I'm back!" I was knocked out of my thoughts as I heard Sun yell as he flew down to the floor. Well he wasn't flying, there was a wire but still, it's the thought that counts you know? If I wanna believe a robot Sun is flying I will.

"Hey there. What games do you have?" I asked.

"Well, I have a couple card decks, other games with cards, classics such as chess, checkers, Scrabble, Trivia, Twister, Connect 4,..." He kept naming games.

"What about Monopoly?" I asked curious, it's a really iconic game, it seems odd that they don't have it.

"Sorry Sunshine, we took it out since it would only bring arguments and parents complained because their kids would talk about mortages and things like that and thought that we were washing their games of sorts." He laughed off. I guess it makes sense, sending your kids to a mall filled with robots and coming back from the daycare talking about how they went bankrupt and had to sell everything to then lose anyways.

"What. Ok sure, how about Uno?"

"Same thing, too problematic. We got Dos though!"

"No, get that thing away from me you psychopath" I said as I grabbed Dos and threw it as far as I could. "Also. Twister? You guys have advantages, no one could out-win you nor Moon."

"We don't play Twister, kids get scared. So what would you like to play?"

"Uhhh... Let's go with... Chess!" I said as I grabbed it "Wait, this may be a bad idea"

"Why so?" He asked concerned.

"You're a robot"

"So?"

"What do you mean so? Are you not aware of how broken robots are when playing chess? They're impossible to beat, you think you know how to play chess on an average level so you go against a bot on hard difficulty because you felt good today! And get brutally humiliated, so you say 'Maybe I got too ahead on my level' and go on normal level. And get destroyed with moves that you do not understand, so you to easy in hopes of beating the goddamn machine, sad and broken inside and after 5 defeats you get to a draw."

"..."

"Nevermind it. Are you good at chess?"

"I'm pretty normal!"

"Yeah" I said, glaring at him suspiciously "Sure thing Sunny boy" I sighed

I put the chess board on the ground and put the pieces on their correct place. I chose blacks as I always do for no reason whatsoever and waited for Sun to move. The game went pretty equilibrated, we had around the same pieces and had been going for 10 minutes as an alarm went off on my phone knocking me out my train of thought.

"What the? I never put alarms in my phone" I said as I turned it off without even looking at what it said, face slamming myself in my head as I had to unlock it now to check what I said.

"And how do you get to places in time?" Sun questioned.

"That's the thing, I don't." I said smiling.

"Don't you get in trouble?" He asked worried while tilting his head.

"Meh, sometimes" We were still in the same position, each one of us on our corresponding side following the chess board "You know what? I'll just check it later" I said as I locked it again and put it next to me. I looked back at the board and finally made my move.

After another suffocating 10 minutes both me and Sun were drained out of thinking capability as one would move a piece without thinking, the other one would move but before he could the other would be like 'Oh no you can get my pawn! I'm stupid!' So you would look how you could get their pawn but saw no way and then felt stupid so just moved anyways without thinking, unwillingly risking your queen just because you weren't paying attention but because the other was just as incapable of thinking as you they wouldn't notice, so at the end both of you ended with only your kings.

"Is there actually a way to win this that isn't suicide or giving up?" I asked to Sun, although it was more of personal question that fled out loud.

"I don't think so" He answered. At least he was right, we were both at the same level in chess.

"Draw?" I took my hand out to him to shake.

"Draw it is!" He shook it with both of his hands. "Wow Y/N, you sure did put up a fight!"

"So did you! You bastard!" You laughed along with him. "Oh, I can check the alarm thing now. Sun, don't you have any water or drinks at all in here?" I asked as I hadn't drank anything this entire time.

"We should have them, I'll go check" He got up and went to god knows where.

I unlocked my phone and went into alarms 03:10 am, only one time. Ok sure but why? I then looked at the alarm name 'Moon was here :)' Awww, Moon's adorable.

W a i t. Moon was in my phone? What. Why. How. When. Where. Who.

Ok, it was Moon, when I was sleeping, I probably forgot to lock it and I have it in the setting to never lock so that would make sense but what did he do. Quickly I remembered Claire's sudden spam and felt fear as the thought of him looking through our chats, they were the weirdest thing ever, with and without context. I quickly jumped into WhatsApp and scrolled up the random stickers she sent and what I saw froze me in place for a good 5 seconds before I pressed the call button.

It rung.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Hello?

+CLAIRE I SWEAR TO GOD

-WOAH WOAH RELAX, What's wrong?

+WHAT'S WRONG? YOU TALKED WITH MOON AND HE READ OUR CHATS AND YOU SAID JUST DON'T FUCK HIM LMAO I'M GONNA KILL YOU

Claire just laughed through the other line.

+Don't do this to me - I groaned

-What do you want from me? You're fucked, he didn't seem to care much though.

+Claire.

-Yup?

+I hate you/hj

-Ok great, by the way I'm going to sleep, 8 was gonna stay awake yo give you company but I'm gonna faint any second.

+Good night

-Good night

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I sighed and looked at Moon's answers. I just hope he knew Claire is dumb.

"Y/N! Here!" Sun appeared out of nowhere with a few cans.

"Don't you just have water?" I asked as all I saw was the same soda with different designs and flavours.

"I fear we don't. We're only allowed to give Fizzy-Faz to kids."

I hummed as I took one that had Chica's drawing as it assured a strawberry taste, and it did, and it tasted great.

"Sun. What happens to you at night? Like, where do you go? Same with Moon during the light" I questioned curious.

"Well" He put his index finger on his chin sat back down in front of me "I don't know how to describe it" He shrugged, letting his arms go limp "I just go to sleep, that's it"

"Do you can't remember what the other saw or hear anything?"

"No, we can't."

"Oh okay good" I sighed in relief.

"Why?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it, it's just a Moon thing." I waved my hand in front of me.

"It's only about Moon?" He leaned forward to me.

"I hope it is." I just hoped that Moon would not talk about it in his 10 minutes along with me, because imagine if anything happened, like, imagine he did anything? I would go crazy, I wouldn't be able to control myself and will completely stutter as a thousand thoughts go through my mind. Thoughts that will not help but worsen the situation, I just know that if Moon does anything I'm lost. And knowing Moon he will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 852 24
requests are allowed, don't be afraid to comment what ya want written. also I may not know about some AU!s but I can try!! have fun reading my little...
41.7K 1.2K 9
She's a killer. A cold-blooded killer. She strikes flesh as fast as lightning, but yet, merely striking the flesh of a being isn't enough. For she, i...
8.7K 332 20
"So your possible roommates are already up there, I let them check it out since you were a little late..." Codie catches something. "Wait, room-mates...
1.4K 68 12
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️ •Loss of a loved one (Parents) •Manipulation •Mental/Emotional Abuse •Blood •Physical Harm Lillie, she is seven year old girl wh...