Tears & Smile

By SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

10 3 2
By SakuraiS

2 months passed fast, that's for Xuan Lu, but for Yu Chen it was like a turtle walking in a long road, he didn't know what to do and nothing entertain him, he saw Xuan Lu return from her school and took off the mask she was wearing.

"I'm home". She said slowly and Yu Chen looks at her.

"Welcome back, you are really pushing yourself again huh? Trying to be popular??". He said and Xuan Lu pouted.

"I'm already popular, have a problem with that??". She said and he take a deep breath.

"Yes I have, did you lack the information that you are living here? Because there is some people and I believe they are reporters come here asking for you". He said and Xuan Lu shakes her head with a frown on her face.

"No I don't, I am not stupid to say I am Living With A Handsome Yet Stupid Guy Like You". She said before sticking her tongue out and go to her room.

Yu Chen rolled his eyes and return to read his book, but the ringing bell distract him.

"What??". He said annoyingly as he open the door.

"Dose Xuan LuLu Live Here??". A guy which is a reporter asked and make Yu Chen irritated.

"NO! Who Told You This Anyway??". He asked and the reporter take out his phone and open a website.

"It's all here". He took the phone and look at the website, there was photos for Xuan Lu going in and out from this apartment and saying that the top girl in school is crossing the red line by living with a guy, Yu Chen felt all mad and almost break the phone in his hand.

"So? Why do you want to see this girl?". He asked as he returned the phone to the reporter harshly.

"Her parents is a well knowing actors and she is popular in her school, it will be a great news for our----".

"No it Will Not Be And Sorry But Don't Come Here Again! This Is My Place!!!". He said firmly before he slammed the door and lock it. He turn around and Xuan Lu leave her room looking at him.

"......Sorry for the troubles". She said and Yu Chen sighed heavily, this is the 7th reporter he slammed the door on his face just in one day.

"You should be".

********************************************

In the next day at school, Xuan Lu was walking peacefully when a group of girls stopped in front of her.

"Hi there Xuan Lu-jie, can we go out with our boyfriends?". Xuan Lu was irritated but she reminds calm.

"No, it is not allowed to----".

"But you are living with him already, so you are crossing the line". Xuan Lu was taking a back but she smile to them.

"I'm the student council president, there is no way I will Crossed the school rules, I should follow it firstly before the other students". She said but one girl show her a photo from her phone.

"Then Who is this Guy?! He is the one who came here before, right?? He is your boyfriend, right??". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"Stop this rumors, he is NOT my boyfriend, and who said we are living together we are neighbors". She said calmly, but the girls wasn't satisfied with this answer.

"Your neighbor?? Why is he going in and out from your house then?? Are you guys doing something fishy~". The girls start whining and laughing while Xuan Lu trying her best to hold herself.

"Stop This And Return To Your Classes!! This is False Rumors!!". She shouted and the girls leave her, she takes a deep breath and turn to look at the principal who was looking at her.

"We need to talk". He said firmly and walk away. Xuan Lu followed him to the office and closed the door, she feels nervous because of the silanes around her.

"What is it Mr. Lan?". She said while looking down waiting for his words.

"I told you to be careful, if you break the rules that means the others will break it".

"I know, but I don't know who took that photos and where did they know where I live". She said and Mr. Lan look at her.

"You need to make sure that you are away from rumors, since that will effect not the school or you only, your parents too, so you need to stay somewhere else to stop this rumors, it will be hard to control the whole school if you break the most important rule in our school, which is No Boyfriend Or Dating". He said firmly and Xuan Lu look down sadly.

"Understood, Sorry for the troubles". She bowed to him and leave the office.

Xuan Lu's school is a well-known school for the high classes girls in the country, as a daughter of a famous actors she wanted to enter this school and do something for herself, and with her power she become the students council president.

Are you asking why this rules? It's because they are all girls and famous or from a wealthy class, so one mistake outside will destroy everything, having a boyfriend will distract her and will make her less interesting to studies, and having a boyfriend means going through heart breaking story, specially if it was a bad relationship.

Also if she go on a date something may happens to her and that will effect the parents and the school image, so the school put this rules to control the students, and if a girl breaks it she will be kicked out of the school, so girls... NO Boyfriend & Dating!!

********************************************

On that day, after leaving the school she didn't go to the apartment, she went to her house, she opens the door and look around the dark place before she open the light to see the sparkling walls, she sighed and closed the door.

Her house is so big that she feel so empty to stay alone in it, and there is gold and jewelers everywhere around it, she is from a rich family anyway, not because her parents only, her grandparents are rich too, her background is full with money and jewelry.

She enter her room and open the light to sit on her bed, she took out her phone and send a message to Yu Chen saying she will not go to the apartment for a while and she will stay home.

Yu Chen saw the message and felt relief for a second, but then he knows there is something wrong, so he called her.

"Yes?".

"Don't Yes Me! Why Did You Return Home Now??". He asks her annoyingly and she stayed silent for a moment.

".....The whole school knows that I am living there, and they know there is a guy living with me, they see you as my boyfriend, and as a top student....breaking the rules is something not easy".

"Hell! Who Said I Am Your Boyfriend!!!!".

"Them,.....I told them you are not, but they won't believe me, so I will leave for a while until the rumors stops". She lay on her bed and cover her face. "Wait did you eat??". She asked him.

"Who is making the dinner today?? Of Course Not!!!". He shouts and Xuan Lu giggled at him, she is the one who always cook, but not today, since she will not return to the apartment. She wiped her tears and smile.

"Sorry...I will leave you for a while". She said slowly and the line went silence for a minute.

"......Anyway, rest for now, bye". She said before she close the line.

She looks at the phone and go to wash her face and clean up, she lay on the bed and close her eyes to sleep. Not that long because the doorbell ring and wake her up.

"Who is it at this time??". She said as she went to the camera to see who is outside, she open the camera and blinked her eyes.

"Who----".

"Ah! Nice to meet you again, I am Mian Mian, Yu Chen's friend, he called me to spend the nights with you since my boyfriend will be away for a whole three weeks on a business trip with his family, so I am free and I need someone to spend my time with, you don't mind sleeping with you right?? Thank You So Much You Are Sooooo Kind~". Mian Mian said in one breath and Xuan Lu looked at her in confusion, but she allowed her to enter, Mian Mian hugged her and dragged behind her a big bag.

Xuan Lu was confused but she knows that this Mian Mian who Yu Chen mentioned on the paper the day she got sick.

"Nice to meet you too, Jie Jie".

"Mian Mian is fine, we are girls and we will spend the time together from now one, we are friends". She raised her hand for a shake and Xuan Lu smile at her and shake her hands back.

"Un, please take care of me, Mian Mian".

»»»»»»TBC~

Sorry for the long wait...*Bow*

Here is this chapter and I hope you will like it...^^

Enjoy~...^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 2 19
What will happen when the 2enemies fall in Love with each other?Will their families accept that? Find out on "Inseperable Love"
15.8K 1K 25
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TWO OPPOSITE'S FALL IN LOVE!!! PEEP IN TO KNOW ABOUT THIS INTERESTING STORY OF TWO OPPOSITE PEOPLE WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH E...
292K 7K 51
so what happens when the famous chubby and nerdy girl confess to the mr popular, a famous bad boy ? what could possibly happen to her? she confessed...
91.5K 1.2K 51
Y/n and Justin have been dating for three years. What's going to happen when Y/n finds Justin cheating when she gets back from holiday will Justin le...