Lost Neko Twins(FairyTail fan...

By Asta_Dragneel_Star

what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were t... More

Change of plans
Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 2: Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red head knight
Chapter 4: Back to the Tower part 1
Chapter 6: Back to the Tower part 3
Chapter 7: Celestial Neko Princess??
Chapter 8: S-Class advancment exams
Chapter 9: 7 years passed return of the tenrou team
Chapter 10: GMG FairyTail Teams/Gmg training begins
Chapter 11: Grand Magic Games begin
Chapter 12: Grand Magic Games: Day 1-5 (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Grand Magic Games Day 1-5 (part 2)
Chapter 14: 3 eclipse dragons/ Royal family secret
Chapter 15: Lucy's Awakening after a year long Coma/ Natsu's feelings.
Epilogue: Our Fairy Tale ending

Chapter 5: Back to the Tower part 2

44 2 0
By Asta_Dragneel_Star

~Edited~

Recap:

"NO! I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU HERE!" I shouted in tears, jumping on her and using my teeth to try to get the ropes off, but they would only tighten. "Woah! This girl is like a kitty cat! Can I keep her, oh please, please can I keep her Sho?" I heard the neko lady say and Sho plainly shrugged his shoulders. She blasted the same rope at me. I jumped out of the way, on my hands and legs trying to avoid it, but I ended up slipping and get wrapped up in the rope. Just as I was about to fall unconscious, a block-head guy appeared with a blue cat in his arms, handing him to the neko lady. "H-Happy?" I questioned, before losing consciousness.

Now:

~At the Tower~

Millianna's POV(Will be in thoughts):

This girl is so cute! She may be a danger when she wakes up, so I dealt with her before she woke up - besides, for some odd reason, I really wanted to fight her! Another thing that I found strange and concerning was that I felt a strong connection to her, but why would I feel that way towards her? I didn't even know who she was! I planned to just stay here till she woke up and then ask her.

"I miss you Lacy! Why'd you betray us like Erzy did... NO! Why'd you betray ME??"

Erza's POV:

"Natsu, Gray! You shouldn't be here it's too dangerous! This my situation to deal with, now get out of here!"

"Erza! We are family, and family sticks together no matter what! We will not leave you here!" I heard Gray say from behind me.

"Besides, they got Happy! I'm not leaving without my buddy!" Natsu said.

"They got Happy?" I asked, suprised. "If he's anywhere, he's with Milliana, she's a cat lover and will not hurt him, but she also has Lucy."

"Juvia?? You're here too? Ugh!" Gray grumbled.

"I want all three of you out now! It's not safe! I will get Lucy and Happy." I demanded.

"No! You're not doing this alone Erza! They are our friends to and we want to help!" I was about to protest when Sho and Wally, whom I was fighting were knocked out by Simon?

"Erza, your friends are right. You can't do this alone, even though you're a strong warrior now you still can't do this on your own, you will need the help."

"S-simion?" I asked, confused as to why he was helping. Then I heard him chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"Oh, my apologizes Erza, I thought that Lacy told you. The only ones that were immune to Jellal's spell over our friends were you, Lacy and me. I had stayed behind to keep an eye on things here and discover Jellal's weakpoints and the way he thinks, because I knew you and Lacy would return someday." By the time Simon was done speaking, my eyes were wide in shock and I was shaking. I clearly saw the worry in those eyes of his.

"W-well yes, I remember now, thank you for reminding me, it's good to have you on our side Simon. Let's get a move on, shall we?" I questioned with a fake smile.

Simon's POV:

Something was not right with Erza. As we were moving along, I gave Sho to Gray, who trapped him in his ice for the time being. I saw that they were a bit ahead of us so I took Erza's hand, who protested, and pulled her to the side.

"What are you doing Simon? We have to keep moving," she protested.

"Erza, cut it out already, I know when something is wrong, So tell me, I'm here for you. If you need to cry on, then let it all out." After that, she grabbed onto me tight and cried out.

"S-Simon, it's Lacy... S-she's... dead." She cried. My eyes were as wide as saucers. "Erza... look at me." She didn't, so I brought her face up to mine. "I don't know where you got that idea from, but she is not dead, if she was dead then I wouldn't be able to see her soul's aura. I can't pinpoint her location, but I can tell you that she is alive." It seemed like a touchy subject for her, so I asked for her permission for me to go through her mind and find out what happened. She granted me permission to do so, and after seeing what happened, I saw why she was so protective and why she was so reluctent to let those friends of her's join us. After she stopped crying, I hugged her and gave her a small kiss on the nose, hiding my blush in my mask. "We should catch up with your friends now."

(Note: In the anime it was shown that Simon's magic is Darkness magic, but it wasn't really shown what all he could do with it, so two thing he can do with it in this story are detect the souls of others, and go through the memories of others and view them like he was there when it actually accured)

Lucy's POV:

"That was a nice nap." I yawned, while bending my back down towards the floor, stretching like a cat. I honestly didn't know why I stretched like that, it just felt like something I've done my entire life. "Oh my gosh! You even stretch like a kitty!" I looked behind me to see the Neko lady from before. "What have you done to me?! Where am I?" I questioned, getting into a fighting stance.

"Hey, no need to get riled up yet. First off, I didn't do anything other then wrap you in my kitty-blast rope and bring you to my room here at the tower of heaven along with that cute blue kitty. I do have some questions I want answers to though." She said.

"What kind of questions?"

"I want to know who you are and why I feel such a strong connection to you." She stated.

"Wait! You feel that connection too?! It's stronger than the connection I feel to Erz!"

"What does this mean? I don't even know who you are other than a human girl that acts like a cat." She said.

"I don't know what it means either, I've been trying to figure it out myself for so long. For you're other question, I don't know who I am truly, I had awoken on the Heartfilia's river bank with not a single memory. I was told that I am Lucy Heartfilia, daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfilia, But 13 years later, before leaving my abusive father, I was given a file with my adoption certificate, and had discovered I'd been lied to my entire life, Lucy may not even be my real name, but until I remember everything, that is what I will go by." By now, I was in tears and curled up in a little ball, sobbing.

I felt someone pulling me into their lap in a comforting embrace.

"I'm so sorry Lucy, to be honest I didn't expect you to tell me all that, it's like we've known each other forever. I am Milliana, and I am a human Neko." I looked up, surprised to see I was in the embrace of the enemy and I knew I shouldn't be, but it felt so right! The warmth felt so protecting and loving I couldn't help but melt into it and fall asleep like this, the last thing I heard was, "Lacy, I miss the days when this was us." I felt tears drop down my face as she held me tighter and we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Italics: Dream/Memory

"M-Milly are we lost?"

"I'm afraid so, Lacy, but do not worry, I'm sure Mamma and Papa will find us."

"What if they don't find us, what if we're stuck here, what if we never return home?"

"Calm down, Lacy! You're not the only one scared here! We are trapped in-between ice and we don't have our neko powers yet, but you need to calm down and relax or the ice will break!"

"Don't you think I know that, Millianna, don't you think I know that?!"

"We are about to die and there is nothing we can do, besides sit here in hopes that Mamma and Papa will find us."

"M-Millianna?"

Then an adorable voice sounded in the dark as the dream/memory faded. "Lucy, it is time that you begin to wake up. All of this will make sense in due time, but that time has not come yet for everything to be revealed.

"What a strange dream, I know who Milliana is, but who is Lacy? I should ask her." I shook her a little to wake her up. "Millianna, time to wake up." I whispered to her.

Millianna's POV:

I felt someone shaking me from my slumber. I rubbed my eyes and realised that Lucy and I were still in the same position from earlier. I knew we shouldn't be like this because we were enemies, but it just felt right. "Are you okay, Lucy? What's up?" I asked, concerned.

"Well I want to know who this Lacy everyone keeps mentioning is."

At this, my eyes shot open, and I sighed. "Lucy, it is a very touchy subject for me, but since you told me about you, I guess you have the right to know." I pulled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her, putting my head into her shoulder for comfort which she provided. "Lacy, she is my twin sister. Together we were the twin Nekos of Rosemary Village. Our parents were killed trying to protect us from the attack on our village 13 years ago, we were both 4 years old when it happended, but we go caught and were taken here as slaves to build the tower. That is when we met Erzy, Sho, Simon, Wally and Grandpa Rob."

"Grandpa Rob?" She asked.

"Yes, he told us many stories from when he was a mage of Fairy Tail." I saw her eyes go wide. I wondered what was on her mind. "We were inseperable, always attached to each other. Until one day, we were rebelling for our freedom and she and Erzy betrayed us, leaving us all behind for their own selfish needs. I still can't believe Lacy would do that, yes Erza and I got really close, but I never knew her or have been as close as I had been with Lacy so I didn't know if Erzy would actually do something like that, and I didn't want to believe that Lacy would do that, but neither of them came back. I was betrayed by my best friend and my twin. I didn't know what to believe and what not to." I cried.

I felt tears go down my back as I looked up to see Lucy crying just as much as I was.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, you've lived a life full of betrayal and confusion, while I've lived a life full of lies." She said, embracing me in a death trap.

"Lucy, t-this isn't right. We are enemies, we shouldn't be this close with each other." I said.

"I know, but it just feels like this were meant to be. M-Milly, I don't want us to be enemies anymore, I want us to be allies. I trust you Milly, Please come to your senses." She took my face in her hands, giving me a straight look with those teary eyes of hers. Hearing that name again after so long made my heart flutter and I felt a heavy weight had been lifted off of me.

"Y-Yeah!" I exclaimed with a glossy-eyed smile. I took her hand in mine, holding on with a reassuring grip for us both, leading her over to the blue feline who was still asleep. She picked him up in her arms and set him on her head, took my hand again and I led her out so we could go and find her friends.

A/N: 2,078 words not counting this authors note. I cried while writing this. I adore the emotional interaction between Milly and Lucy. Also after part 3 which is next, I plan on doing 1 0r 2 filler chapters and then doing a tenrou island chapter. I don't think I'll be writing anything from on tenrou cause Lucy will not be going because I want Lucy and Milly to still be the same age as eachother after the 7 year gap, but it might depend.

Disclaimer: All writes to Hiro Mashima, only this story plot belongs to me

~FairyTail_Fan_Nerd

Aries/Kat-nee out! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959 0 36
What would you do if the family that you know did something horrible just because of a single person? What if you found out someones secret that they...
33.8K 681 31
Hibiki Fanfic || Fairy Tail The Tenroujima team who went missing seven years ago has finally come back! As they returned, they learned that three new...
26.1K 837 19
Natsu and Lucy take on a mysterious job request and are transformed into nekos. As they get use to their new powers, an organisation appear for them...
2.3K 44 19
What if Tanjiro and Nezuko had another sibling that survived? Nezuko's Identical Twin Sister, Kamado Misaki. Misaki decides to convince her older br...