• Hidden Feelings • Bakugou x...

By Ctrl_Asia

You have been neglected your entire life. Your mother, M/N L/N, was killed a year after you were born. So you... More

Chapter 2- Hero vs Villain
Chapter 3- First Impression
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- USJ Attack
Chapter 6- USJ Pt. 2
Chapter 7- Afternath of USJ
Chapter 8- Sports Fest
Chapter 9- Calvary Battle
Chapter 10- 1 vs 1
Chapter 11- Bakugou vs L/N
Chapter 12- Magma
Chapter 13- Stain...
Chapter 14- Aftermath of Stain
Chapter 15- Studying
Chapter 16- Final Exams
Chapter 17- Final Exam Pt. 2
Chapter 18- The Mall...
Chapter 19- Aftermath of The Mall Incident
Chapter 20- Camp
Chapter 21- Love...
Chapter 22- Test Of Courage
Chapter 23- Test of... Terror
Chapter 24- Missing
Chapter 25- Aftermath
Chapter 26- Kidnapped
Chapter 27- All Might vs All For One
Chapter 28- Moving In
Chapter 29- Back To Class
Chapter 30- Ultimate Moves
Chapter 31- No...
Chapter 32- Father vs Daughter
Chapter 33- Cursed...
Chapter 34- Hero License Exam
Chapter 35- Again?!
Chapter 36- League of Idiots
Chapter 37- Kidnapped Pt. 2
Chapter 38- Mother's Child
Chapter 39- Letting It Out
Chapter 40- Returning the Favor
Chapter 41- Work Study
Chapter 42- Work Study Pt.2
Chapter 43- Eri...
Chapter 44- Katsuki...
Chapter 45- New kid
Chapter 46- Your Past
Chapter 47- Nightmare
Chapter 48- The Brunette
Chapter 49- My girl...
Chapter 50- Happily Ever After...?
Extra: Bloopers
HIIIIII

Chapter 1- First Day

4.1K 69 81
By Ctrl_Asia

WARNING: Cursing, Physical/ Mental Abuse

It was your first day of your new school, U.A high. The most prestigious hero school in all of Japan. There was only one thing that you hated about U.A and that was....

"Why the fuck are these skirt so short. It's shows way to much skin?!" You groaned in annoyance.

You sighed, grabbing your book bag, keys, and phone and heading out of your bedroom.

On your way downstairs and going to exit the house, you saw you father sprinting out of the house in his muscle form. Which means you were left with you stepmother, Akari Yagi.

"Where do you think your going, girl?!" Akari yelled from in the living room. You groaned and turned to her.

"I'm going to school as you can uniform." You sassed and she started to get angry.

"No your not, I need this house cleaned by 12:10. I'm having guest come over and I have fix my self up. I obviously won't have time to do this all myself-" Akari started.

"Then find a way to do it yourself. I'm not a maid around here and just because your my stepmother doesn't mean that you can boss me around like you own me. And besides, it's already clean." You said before trying to slam the door.

"You damn brat! I'm your mother! How dare you disrespect me!" Akari yelled, slapping you in the face, Yeah that was gonna leave a bruise.

"Your not my goddamn mother. And I'll never consider you one." You grumbled before slamming the door.

From the outside, you could hear Akari yelling in anger, but just rolled your eyes and headed to campus.

Now you might be wondering, why are you so cold? Well, you've been neglected your entire life by your biological father, All Might. You mother was killed a year after you were born and your father was left in sorrow and had no choice but to take care of you. Not that he didn't want to, it was just that he was the number 1 hero and everyone relies on him.

Your dad found someone and not to long after meeting each other, they got married. And that someone was Akari. What your father didn't know was that she's a gold digger. But we're not going to get into that yet.

Due to your father's hero work, he wasn't able to spend that much time with you and you understood that. And when he did, he would let visit pro heroes and would let you go to meetings as long as you were quiet, which you're always are. It was just that when he left, you were left with Akari.

Akari was one of those evil stepmother's. When you were younger, she would constantly try to guilt trip you and saying that your mother died because of you. She would also yell at you for the stupidest things. But there were times that she physically hurt you. And when she did, you'd have plenty of bruises. So when you went to school, the night before she would always dunk you into cold water to get rid of the swelling. But the only thing about her is that she never used her quirk on you, with is 'Fire'.

But your mother, M/N, was African American, and your father, All Might, was Japanese. Your mother met your father while he was in America with David Shield. They both instantly connected and fell in love with each other. Your parents started dating each other and moved to Japan where they had you.

And you are mixed with (h/l) and curly (h/c) hair and when it comes to facial features, you look more like your mother than you father. You have you father's blue eyes but that's really it.

But you just walked to U.A, enjoying the peace you had for once.

°-°

You made it to the U.A earlier than expected. You got into U.A by recommendation because of your father and was in Class 1A.

When you got to the classroom, you notice that there were a few people there. But you didn't want to be bothered by them so you just picked a seat and laid you head down.

But not even 10 minutes later, you heard to voices yelling which made you angry.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, cretin!"

"Are you fucking kidding me.." You whispered hearing their conversation.

"Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it." The ash blond said.

Before one of them could say anything else, you spoke up.

"Can you both shut the fuck up! The world isn't centered around you and your just making fools out of yourselves." You yelled and you saw the ash blond get angry.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO?!" He yelled back.

"Obviously you. But I'm not going to argue with someone who obviously needs anger management." You insulted but before he could say anything, a voice stood up.

"If you here to make friends then you can pack your stuff now." Man said in a sleeping bag and that voice belonged to no other than Eraserhead, aka Aizawa.

He sighed. "Put these on and head outside." Aizawa said and that what everyone did.

Once everyone was outside, Mr. Aizawa started to explain.

"Alright we're doing a quirk assessment test." Aizawa stated.

"But orientation! We're gonna miss it!" A brunette said.

"If you really want to be pros you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. I get to run this class however I see fit." Aizawa said turning to the ash blond.

"Bakugou you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball?" Aizawa asked.

"About 67 meters.." Bakugou replied.

"Now try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa commanded and that's exactly what Bakugou did.

Bakugou started to stretch and got into position. He threw the ball using the power of his quirk. His distance was 705.2 meters.

The class started to chatter.

"Idiots.." You said under your breath

"Today you will compete in eight physical tests. Whoever comes in last will be expelled." Aizawa said and the class gasp in fear.

Well almost everyone except a couple of people. One of those people were you. You knew Aizawa was bluffing but you weren't that worried anyways since you were very confident in you skill.

And so it started off with a 50 meter dash. You were paired up with the brunette from earlier. You guys got into the position.

"All I need to do is propel myself towards the finish line with my lava. Shouldn't be too hard." You thought to yourself.

And so when it was you guys turn, you did exactly what you thought to yourself and blasted yourself to the finish line.

Uraraka- 7.5 seconds
You- 3.28 seconds

When you crossed the finished line, you saw the brunette come up to you.

"Hi there! You quirk is so cool! Anyways my name is Ochaco Uraraka!" The bubbly brunette said.

You turned to her direction. "Oh.. umm... thanks for the complement and my name is
Y/N L/N but please just call me Y/N." You replied in your usually monotoned voice.

"It's very nice to meet you! I hope you do your best." Uraraka said.

"Thanks, you too... I guess" You said, trailing off at the end.

Uraraka had smiled before walking to the other. While you just stood there completely awkward. When you were growing up, you didn't talk to people you age, you mostly spoke to grown ups which is kinda sad. But you focused on the quirk assessment instead of being friendly.

Next was the grip strength test. You didn't do extreme on it. You score was 65 kg. On the other hand, one of your class mates had gotten over 500 kg which was impressive.

Next was the standing long jump. On this one due to your quirk, you used you lava in your hands to propel yourself across.

Then it was repeated side steps. You didn't too good on this one but you knew you weren't in last so it didn't really matter.

Then it was the ball throw. This was the one that Bakugou had went in before the other test. Most of your classmates had went before you did. So far in the ball throw, Uraraka has the highest score which is infinite, which no one is going to beat.

When it was your turn, you threw the ball in the air and allowed your quirk to do the rest. You knew that you were going to be a little tired after this one but you didn't care. You took a deep breath and then threw the ball. You weren't to surprised with your score, it was only a 819.6, nothing to special. But you did notice that Bakugou was staring you down.

After that we did some sit ups, push ups, and toe touching. Then it was finally the end and to see who would be expelled.

"All right, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst, you should probably have a good idea on where you are already." Aizawa said, pulling up the list.

Once he did, you immediately saw you name. You were in 4th place.

"Not too bad." You thought to yourself.

"Also I was lying, no one's going home. It was just to make sure that you all did your best." Aizawa said and they were all shocked.

"It's obvious that he was bluffing." You said, nonchalantly.

"Yeah, we should've warned you guys." The girl with black hair said.

"Yeah you should've." They said, still in shock.

"That's it, we're done for the day. Class dismissed." Aizawa said.

"Y/N." He called for your attention.

"Meet me by the teachers lounge, I have some things to go over with you." Aizawa said and you agreed.

°-°

"Bye Uncle Sho." You said before closing the door of the teachers lounge.

You were going to wait on Aizawa but he insisted on you going home by yourself.. But before you could even reach the exit, you saw Bakugou.

"What the hell were you doing in the teacher's lounge. Trying to use your body for good grades." Bakugou chuckled.

"Ha ha... very funny." You growled walking away. But that didn't stop him from following you.

"Tch. Your not making it fun if your just gonna walk away-" Bakugou started.

"That's because I don't have time for self centered assholes like you." You spat.

Bakugou obviously got really angry and pushed you against the wall, gripping your wrist very tight. You winced a little but tried not to give him the reaction he wants.

"Do you think you're better than me. Because if you are, you sure are wrong." Bakugou whispered.

"That's not what I said. You really only want to hear what you wanna hear. Get the fuck away from me before I burn ever bone in your body." You growled and he reluctantly backed up.

You immediately continued to walk towards the exit and home. But this time, you went home angry at Bakugou.

This was a start to a rivalry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 195 27
After both your parents and your godfathe died, you were sent to live with your uncle Enji Todoroki. But everywhere you go, you see this ash-blonde b...
75.7K 2.5K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
62.6K 1.6K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
188K 7K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...