Maddamsir: Anuseena- Family..

By overthinking019

18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only, without divorced, on... More

Introduction..
2. Back to Mumbai..
3. Memory Lane..
4. Admission Process..
5. First Day At Old Place..
6. Introduction..
7. Sweet Past..
8. Anger & Brain Wash..
9. Misbhave & Complain..
10. Meeting After Long..
11. Rudeness..
12. Encounter With Twins..
13. Stalking & Caught..
14. The Truth Reveal..
15. Make A Deal..
16. Try To Know Them, Goes Wrong..
17. Speak Out..
18. Alert..
19. Develop Insecurities & Jealousy..
20. Love Remain Same..
21. One Step Ahead..
22. Past View Of Her..
23. Truth Come Out..
24. Apology
25. Love Is In The Air..
26. Embarrassing Moment..
27. New Life..
Epilogue..

1. Transfer..

1.3K 73 7
By overthinking019

It's a Saturday morning, twins are hugging to their precious thing through their arms, curtain wave by the cool breeze but sun ray disturbing their sugary sleep..

"Tch, someone please close the curtain properly" a irks sound coming out from Karishma's mouth..

"Today is not my turn" a another clam sound coming out from Santu's mouth..

"Mom please you do it" Karishma says with half sleepy tone..

Haseena cover her face with the blanket & says- it's Saturday & I'm on off duty, so do it by yourself..

Karishma start to poking her index finger on Santu's arm & says- Santu man do it na, I'm tired..

Santu says with little irks tone- Karishma I'm your older sister, so do it by yourself..

Karishma look Santu with half sleepy eyes & she glance once Haseena & she almost push Santu from the bed, who a sleeping in Haseena's arm, Santu fall down on floor with her bump, & she getting up from the floor & without complain to Haseena, she close the curtain properly, & again comes to bed, look Karishma once & says- hate you..

Karishma shower a flying kiss to her & says- but I love you more than you..

Haseena says with irks tone to both- will you please both shut your mouth..

Karishma says with sleepy tone- I didn't say a word, Santu only..

Haseena lightly slapped on Karishma's arm & says- I know you so well, so it's better, you apologize to Santu..

Santu again sleep beside Haseena on her stomach, & Haseena keep her hand on her back & she too sleep on her stomach, Karishma sense that Haseena keep her hand on Santu & she says with sad tone- mom don't you love me..

Haseena keep her other hand on Karishma & says- I love you too, now let me sleep more, then I'll make a breakfast for us..

And again three lands in their dream, in morning, clock showing 10:30..

Mumbai Singh mansion..

"Good morning Papa" Cheetah says who entered in gym with his protein shake..

Anubhav look him & smile only, he running on treadmill, he do the down the speed, & stop after sometime & he wish Cheetah back- good morning..

Cheetah working out with his dumbbell, & Anubhav comes towards him & take a seat in front of him & ask- when will be your exam gets start..

Cheetah says while think once- three months later prelim, then process will start for year exam with lot's of assignments..

Anubhav smile & says- ok, do your best..

Cheetah smile & says- as always, & Papa don't worry about anything..

Anubhav smile & says- I'm worried about you actually, because you are the one who declined foreign Universities application's & continue your studies in India, I mean you are my son, a India's richest man's son, & studying in one of the institution, it's not a pride at all..

Cheetah smile while he keep the dumbbell side & says- dad I have my whole friend circle is here, & go to foreign, again make a friends, then it's better continue your studies, & chose your old friends, & about studies, it's a same pattern, only with the tag of India..

Anubhav smile with proud way & says- God, you are impossible..

Cheetah only smile..

Anubhav says with little excitement smile- by the way I brought you something..

Cheetah ask him with doubtful tone- is it a latest bike..

Anubhav says with caught expression- yes..

Cheetah says with excited tone- ohh my god, I love you Dad, you are the world's best Dad, I wanted to tell you same thing, but before that you complete my wish, I love you Dad..

"Karishma it's done, come" Santu says to Karishma, who busy in staring a sports cycle, which is a showroom..

Santu look that & she touch on Karishma's arm, Karishma coming out from her dream, & says- Santu look at that sports cycle man, it's an amazing one, & it's latest one in the market..

Santu look at the price tag & says with little worried tone- for your sports cycle Maa have to sacrifice her three months salary, look at the price, it's almost in lakh..

Karishma look to Santu with disappointment & says- I'm only dreaming myself on that cycle, but you spoil my dream man..

Santu says with little irks tone- Karishma stop calling me man, I'm your sister..

Karishma round her hand on Santu's shoulder & says- man means buddy, & you are my buddy, sister & my sweetest, & at the same time random boy whistle towards Karishma & Santu..

Karishma look Santu's expression gets change by the whistle, she little shake by it, & Karishma ask to Santu with doubtful tone- is you know him..

Santu look towards Karishma with helpless face, & Karishma understand her look & she ask with stern tone- how many days he is stalking you..

Santu didn't say word, & again that random boy pass the comment to other boy- look at the figure man, it's perfect cosy in bed..

Karishma start to up her shirt hands, Santu looks that & says- no, no, Karishma please, leave it..

Karishma give stern look to Santu, & says- it's a last time ok..

Santu shook her head little & says- ok, leave it, come, & she hold Karishma's hand in her, they goes to walk..

Again that random boy's friend pass the comment- but her mother is more sexy, she a is bomb..

Karishma lost her temper & she tight her fist, & turn herself to the boys, start to walk with the anger, Santu try to stop her but Karishma is out of control, & Santu dialled the Haseena's number..

Karishma hold the collar of that boy who pass the comment on her mother, & she hit her knee on his main part of his body first, that boy start to wincing in pain with holding his part on a ground, & look other boy starting to run away, & she pulled out her one shoe, & throw in direction of that guy, that shoe hit by his leg, & he collapse on ground, Karishma runs to him, & again she catch his collar, tight her fist, & she goes to punch the guy on his face, while Haseena come there, & shout..

Haseena says with stern tone- Karishma..

Karishma taking long breath's with anger, & she stop to punch the boy, Haseena comes to her & look Karishma's face, who boiling in anger, Haseena says with concerned but clam tone- Karishma please clam down, please clam down your anger..

Karishma grits her teeth & says- he abuse you & Santu, I won't leave him..

Haseena says with pleading tone- Karishma please, please for my sake, please leave him, please..

Karishma look to Haseena once, & she look a panic layer in her eyes, & she look to boy & says- if you do same mistake, I swear, you will Dead definitely..

That boy says with apologetic tone- please sister, please leave me, please, your mother is mine, your sister is mine, I never do it, I'm sorry..

Karishma left his collar & that boy runs from there, Haseena look Karishma's shoe, & she says- wear your shoe, & come to home quickly..

Haseena left the place with Santu..

"Oh my God, look at these Dad, what a rough & tough girl" & Cheetah shows a video to Anubhav..

Anubhav only look once & he didn't show his interest in video, he again start to look into his laptop..

Mithali too were present there & says- show me..

Cheetah hand over his cell to her & she look that video with disgusting face, she says- how down market she is, eewwee! Who send you such types of videos..

Cheetah says with clam tone- Mithali Dadi, it's good to be a rough & tough nowadays, she is not asking a help from anyone, & it's good to be independent & stay alert for our self defence..

Mithali reply him with little irks tone- she is a girl, & girl is good look in kitchen & home stuff's, already one independent girl we face in our life, & that one independent girl gave us one big scares for lifetime in everyone's heart, that's not enough..

Anubhav little irks by Mithali's words, because he knows, her words to whom indicates, & he left the place with his laptop..

After he goes Mithali says to Cheetah- look what she did with your Dad, he hate her a lot, when he look independent girl, so I'm telling you, don't show such creepy things to Anubhav at least..

Cheetah asked with little curiosity tone- what happened exactly, will you please tell me, whenever you talk about that lady, Dad just left the place, why, I hate that lady, because of her, Dad stop smiling, & he forget to live his life, for all the time, he stay busy with business or he stay busy with his laptop, it's not a done, what she did, will you please tell me..

Mithali- I tell you everything, but it's not a right time, because that thing is unbearable, & Anubhav's clear instructions, that nobody gonna tell you anything..

Cheetah says with little pleading tone- Mithali Dadi, I'm your favorite child na, then why you hiding a thing from me..

Mithali says with fake love- sorry baby, I can't tell you, & she too left the place..

Cheetah in mind- I hate that lady a lot, because of her, Dad is suffering still, even every family members are suffering..

Karishma stood on door, & look Santu seating in live area, Karishma throw a small stone on Santu, & Santu looks towards the door, & signed to Karishma- what happened..

Karishma too ask her through signed- mom..

Santu signed her back- in kitchen, but pressure cooker is burst..

Karishma join her palms & pleading through her eyes- save me..

Santu signed her through assurance, that she will do it..

Karishma entered in & she look up to roof & imaginary bell she rings, like people do it while entering in Temple, she lightly peep in kitchen, Haseena is babbling some rubbish with anger, she feel the presence of Karishma, Karishma dropped her idea to call Haseena & she turn to go, & Haseena call Karishma with stern tone- Karishma..

Karishma shook her head in no, & she act like, she finished today with close eyes..

Haseena hold Karishma arm & ask with anger- what was that, for how many times I told you, don't behave like Tom boy, you are not rowdy girl at all, you are well educated girl, what was you did that really very much insane thing, if that guys start to hit you through..

Karishma hold Haseena's both hands & says while cut her mid- mom, relax, I'm fine, & they was wrong, they pass the comment on you & Santu, & you know I'm very much protective towards you both..

Haseena says with firm tone- but we can complain about them in police station..

Karishma says with firm tone- mom no body take a action's against them..

Haseena asked with stern tone- that's why you hit them & put your life in danger..

Karishma says with casual tone- it's not my fault at all, they are behind to Santu, don't know how many days she was suffering their whistle & comments, mom why she is not rough & tough man, they are bullying on her & she didn't react at all, why..

Haseena turn to Santu & ask with stern face- is it true, they are bullying on you..

Santu gulping her throat & says- mom, that two times they, but today Karishma..

Haseena cut quickly to Santu in mid & says- have you lost your mind Santu, why don't you informed me these before, you know her anger, she having anger issue since childhood, then why don't informed me, if I didn't reached there on time, she almost murdered that guy in her anger..

Haseena turn to Karishma & says- Karishma I always told you, clam down your anger, don't get anger on very next moment, but you always let me down, for a three time, you suspended from your school because of your anger, for a one time, you almost ended yourself at police station, for what reason, remember..

Santu & Karishma looking down at floor with guilty, & Haseena says while entering in kitchen- because you asking a bat from me, for your sports purpose, & what you did with that bat, you fracture a leg of guy, why because principal won't take an action against him, Karishma how many times I told you, don't get anger..

Karishma goes to open her mouth to say sorry..

Haseena says with stern tone- now don't try to say sorry to me..

Same time Santu goes to open her mouth..

Haseena look to Santu with stern face & says- no, don't say word to save Karishma from my anger, I know you both so well..

Santu says with pleading tone- but mom..

Haseena says with stern tone- I said no means no..

Same time Haseena's cell ring & she look to her cell, & she pick the call- yes sir..

Santu & Karishma comes in kitchen & take seat on slab, with hold each other's ear..

Haseena stay busy with her call for some minutes & after she end her call, look to both twins, who holding each other' ears, with puppy face, Haseena won't stop smile, & says- you both are impossible sometimes..

Karishma asked with little doubtful tone- your anger is gone..

Haseena shook her head in yes only..

Santu smile & says to Karishma with excitement- look I told you, this trick will work..

Karishma close her eyes with caught look..

Haseena awestruck by Santu's confession, & she says- you both are impossible..

Karishma hit on Santu's arm & says- stupid, idiot..

Haseena says with stern tone- Karishma, she is your elder sister..

Karishma says with little upset tone- but all the time I protect her from every disaster, like elder sister do, so it's my position..

Haseena sarcastically smile & says- your words won't change the truth..

Santu start to enjoy their banter, with carrot, & smile..

Karishma says with proud tone- huh, so what I'm always be her protector, ok..

Haseena says to make irks Karishma- accha, ok, ok, then my favorite baby always be my Santu, ok..

Karishma says with pouted face- mom..

Haseena pinch Karishma's cheek & says- you too my favorite baby, but little pinch more Santu..

Karishma ask with love- why Maa..

Haseena says with smile- because you are strong since birth, & protective too..

Santu says too with pouted tone- Mom, not done..

Haseena says with love- arye I'm saying you true words baba..

Karishma & Santu exchange the look & ask together- means..

Haseena says with sighs- means! While time when you both gonna step into word, in OT room, first I give a birth to Santu, after three minutes later, I give birth to Karishma, but Karishma cried first, & Santu won't..

Karishma asked with serious tone- then..

Haseena smile & says- it's miracle or what I don't know, when you hit a punch on Santu's arm by mistaken, that time Santu started to cry, I was cloud on nine that time, because one girl born with strong arms & become protective shield for her older sister, then doctor informed me, that Karishma is strong in weight & Santu is weak in weight, so little extra care for her, but that doesn't mean I don't love you, I love you both..

Santu says with smile & lots of love- I love you Karishma..

Karishma make her face irks & says- hatt..

Haseena lightly hit on Karishma's arm & says- stop it..

Doorbell rings, & Karishma goes to open the door, she received the letter..

Karishma shouts from live area- Mom it's for you, from college head..

Haseena & Santu coming out from the kitchen & Haseena says- it's a transfer order with promotion..

Santu says with excited tone- what, you promoted..

Karishma says with shoulder down- stupid it's transfer letter too..

Santu realized it quickly & she says with sad tone- Mom it's our last year, even it's mid terms on a way, how can we manage..

Karishma too agree with Santu & says- yes Mom, my state level selection for cricket are on from Monday, then how can I leave it in mid, even my boxing matches are line up..

Haseena close her ears & says with high pitch tone- relax, relax my girl's, hold your horses for a minute..

Santu & Karishma stay quiet quickly, & Haseena open her mouth again- everything I managed, you both don't worry..

Santu ask to Haseena with scary doubtful tone- you thought to leave us alone here for your job..

Karishma too says with imagination of her future with Santu, & she says with hurry- no, no, no, no, no Mom, don't do these, otherwise these Santu make these house horrible, like are boring books..

Haseena stay quiet till her daughter's end their own stories, she open the newspaper & start to read..

Santu & Karishma shut their mouths, & look Haseena, who busy in reading..

Karishma says with upset tone- Mom say something, we both are panic..

Haseena look up to them & says- you both please continue your own imagination..

Santu says with pleading tone- Mom please..

Haseena asked with stern tone- you both done your all own imagination..

Karishma & Santu shook their head in yes..

Haseena take long sigh & says- about your both mid terms, that will be continue in Mumbai, & about Karishma's selection for state level cricket, that will next process happen in Mumbai, & your school boxing leagues gonna happen, but you will gonna be present to your Mumbai school..

Karishma says with sad tone- oh no Mom, it's too disappointed..

Santu also agree with Karishma & says- yes Mom, every year we both become champion in our field, this year is our last year through school, from next year we both gonna join college, it's too disappointing thing..

Haseena says with clam tone- yeah, I know, I can understand your both views but I could not help you..

Karishma asked with sad face- when we are shifting to Mumbai..

Santu asked with sad tone- will your college offering you teacher quarters..

Haseena says with clam tone- they are offering me, but I deny it..

Santu ask to Haseena with a panic tone- why Mom..

Haseena says with smile- because we have a home there, & it's going to be save my salary cut too..

Karishma asked with little excitement tone- it means, you gonna buy my sport cycle..

Haseena says with smile, while think for once- I will, but it take little time..

Santu asked with surprise tone- Mom we have home there..

Haseena says with confident tone- yes, we have, I brought that house when you were in my womb..

Karishma says with proud tone- wow Mom..

Haseena asked with smile- so let's start the packing..

Cheetah got his new bike, Arjit call to Anubhav & he says- yeah dude..

Arjit- Cheetah got his bike..

Anubhav- thanks a lot dude, now come to office quickly, investor are on the way..

Arjit- dude that investor cancel the meeting then how it's possible..

Anubhav- I'm Anubhav Singh don't forget that, they won't miss a chance to work with us..

Arjit- dude you already won a half universe, now what you want..

Anubhav laugh lightly & says- I want peace, that's it..

Arjit- sorry dude, but you won't get that..

Anubhav says with layer of sadness- I know, I know, & he cut the call..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 6.4K 35
You all can derive the story from the title itself. Keep Supporting for more Kareena Story With Gratitude RJ
9.7K 739 15
Will Anuseena's love for each other bloom...? Story continued after mission jeet.... You will love this story too... Enjoy 😊
312K 30.6K 184
it's pure imagination story, to know more, start to read, hopefully with the smile..
33.7K 2.4K 42
This story is of our fav show Madam Sir This story is only on made of our KarEena's bonding❤ For more just peep into in story....