The Martian Invasion at Azur...

By ACrusadingCrusader

Mars, a barren land filled with species that are far more intelligent than humans. Humanity with such rich re... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 2 - The Arrival
Chapter 3 - The Beginning of the Revelation.
Chapter 4 - The Clash for London
Chapter 5 - Come on Thunder Child!
Chapter 6 - Red Weed.
Chapter 7 - Mutiny and Insurgents.
HIATUS

Introduction on the Martians

378 4 3
By ACrusadingCrusader

"No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space."

  Martian Machines

There are four Martian Contraptions in the Musical but in the game, there are probably twelve Martian Machines.

We'll start off with the Martian Device to transport both Martians and their machines on their way to Earth.

                                                                                     The Cylinder  

See that metallic thing right over there? It's the Cylinder that can be able to transport disassembled Martian Machine parts and 4 Martians. They carry a loaded Heatray weapon with them just in case of an attack.

They were launched by a Martian Structure that was called the Hydrogen Accelerator.

Ten of those intricate structures would fire 10 Cylinders up to Earth.

The next Machine would be the Martian Fighting Machine. The famous Martian Machines among them all.

                                            Martian Fighting Machine

This tall tripod of a beast is piloted by a Martian. Armed with a Heatray Armament along with Black Smoke Canisters. They primarily use their Heatray against the Defenders of Earth. 

The next machine is the second famous among them.

                                                 Martian Flying Machine

This small flying machine is probably the size of a plane. Of course, piloted by a Martian. They have spotlights below them to scout buildings and identify people. They are used to transport disassembled parts of machines and Martians. Armed with a Heatray armament to eliminate an opposing threat.

This machine is underrated. Least famous of them all.

                                          Martian Handling Machine

This machine repairs or constructs machines that are still disassembled. They're also used to capture any humans around them by using their arms. They throw them in a basket behind their back. They have 6 legs making them faster than the Fighting Machine. They carry Black Smoke canisters with them as a sign of self-defense.

We are now in the meeting of a wide variety of Martian Machines that would later make an appearance in the story.

These Martian Machines are from the War of the Worlds game. 

We'll be meeting first in one fast machine. But, not as quick as the Flying Machine.

                                                Martian Scout Machine

Just like the Fighting Machine, they are a Tripod and it is armed with a Heatray though not that powerful enough to take out a ship. Small and fragile they are far faster than the Fighting Machine. It is used for reconnaissance.

Next would be a machine that would shock you! Maybe.

                                         Martian Electric Machine

As the name suggests they have arms that would electrify people with a high lethal velocity to terminate people. Their body structure is similar to the Handling Machine.

A machine that would bomb afar, a weird-looking design for a Martian Machine.

                                               Martian Bombarding Machine

Good Heavens! Finally, a 2-legged machine. These 2-legged walkers are armed with explosives along with Black Smoke Canisters. Though, it is weak and small.

This machine probably wouldn't be able to harm a battleship that much.

                                                     Martian Constrictor

This four-legged beast is quite deadly. They use chemical foam to confine their enemy and use their Heatray to eliminate once confused. It is almost as slow as the Fighting Machine.

This machine wouldn't show up a lot in the story but would make an appearance!

                                                  Martian Scanning Machine

Just like the Constrictor, it has 4 legs but this time it has a big difference. They're used to disable or sense traps. They're armed with a Heatray armament for, of course, self-defense.

This machine is probably the second most dangerous among the machines.

                                 Martian Xeno-Telepath Machine

This terrifying little machine is colored red probably as a camouflage to the red weed. They're very specialized and can telepathically speak to their foes to do whatever the Xeno-Telepath Machine wants them to do.

This machine is pretty much the builder in the game.

                                        Digging Mechanism/Machine

This machine clears debris, makes space for the Martian camp, and builds Martian buildings. They're not armed with anything at all. Making it one of the weakest machines out of them all.

This machine is the tallest, strongest, and slowest among all of the machines.

                                     Martian Tempest Machine

A four-legged behemoth armed with 2 powerful Heatray with a Black Smoke canister launcher. They're slow but have reinforced armor. They're supposed to show up in the canon universe but they all died before they could be able to construct it but we're letting them exist in the story yeah?

This machine is the smallest of them all.

                                                         Martian Drone

It has 8 legs to move. Its purpose is to charge at their foe and explode. Pretty much kamikaze drones.

This machine is also another unarmed Martian Machine

                                                             Martian Taxi

This machine only shows up at Mars but soon once Earth is fully conquered they can be able to send Martian taxis to the newly infected Earth. They can host around 1-2 Martians inside.

Now, this is not a machine. But, a living being, settlers, and native of Mars itself.

                                                             The Martian

This terrifying little creature is hygienic as there aren't any Bacteria on Mars. They do not have any digestive systems and to stay alive they inject the blood of their livestock on Mars onto their veins. (I think so.) The reason why they invaded Earth will later soon be in the story.

Well, that's all of the Martian Contraptions and beings.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours. Regarded this Earth with envious eyes. And slowly and surely..."

                                         "They drew their plans against us!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
18.2K 344 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
4.4K 114 17
(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For the Ambitious Polish Navy. 'He' is the mi...
6.3K 199 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...