โฎ• ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐“ โ˜ [๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–›๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

By accioscarhead

โ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ? ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
โคท โ๐’๐€๐†๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–
โคท โ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐‹๐”๐’๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’†๐’๐’†๐’๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’†๐’๐’†๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’š'๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’š
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’
โคท โ๐•๐€๐‹๐Š๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โคท โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’•.๐Ÿ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’•.2

โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’…๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ

345 10 13
By accioscarhead

🗒 ❛ HEADCANNON ༉‧₊˚✧

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Post AOU, Pre-Civil War

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷ Fluff, Established relationship

PAIRING。˚ ⁀➷ Sam Wilson x Y/N Dmitri

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ Sam gets drunk and you are left to handle him in his clumsy state and put him to bed.

꧁꧂

The blue light of your laptop washed over your face, straining your eyes as you typed out the report of the latest mission you had to turn into S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Tony had hosted a party in honor of Thor since he was leaving back to Asgard for good, and also to relax a bit after taking down Ultron. You retreated from the party earlier, calling in sick and that you needed a break from the crowds.

You rubbed your eyes under your glasses, letting out a loud awn, slumping back into your chair. Exhaustion filled every bit of your body, urging you to return to bed.

A knock at the door had you looking away from the screen with a frown, "D.A.V.I.D," You called your AI, "Who's that?"

"Captain Rogers, Thor, and Sam are by the door, Ms. Dmitri," the AI replied.

Confused, you walked towards it, twisting the knob as you pulled it down to open.

Steve and Thor were supporting a very drunk Sam, who had each of his arms around both their necks for support.

You blinked at them cluelessly, waiting for an explanation. But the two men at the sides of your boyfriend seemed to be terrified to talk to you.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled your name, "There's my hot mama! Whoo!" he rested his hands on your hips and planted his lips on yours, kissing you deeply, "I missed you! I was looking everywhere for you," he mumbled against your lips.

Your eyes fluttered as they fell close at the intensity of the kiss and you pulled back when you tasted the sourness of liquor on his tongue.

You turned to the god questioningly, "Thor, what did you do?" you asked as Sam walked into the room past you.

"Wha— How could you assume it's something to do with me?" The god blinked at you in offense, "It could be Steve too!"

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Well, you have something to do with this, don't you?"

"Lady Dmitri, you see," Thor winced nervously, "I suppose Sam, son of Wil, here may have consumed some of the Asgardian mead that I had meant to share with Steve due to his high tolerance to booze,"

You closed your eyes in understanding, "Right," you didn't need any more explanation.

"He's had too much and he and Tony were about to get into a wrestling fight about who's girlfriend was better," Steve explained with a grin.

"Thanks, guys, I got it from here," you smiled at your friends, closed the door, and exchanged your farewells with them.

Sam was sprawled on the bed and had his hands and legs spreadeagled, "So soft," he rested his head back on the pillow behind him, eyes fluttering in serenity.

"Sam," you tipped your head to the side, laughing at the sight.

Sam tipped his head to look at you, giving you a hazy smile, "Sup baby?"

"You need to get ready for bed, you've had too much," you pointed out, tugging down on the edge of your tank top you were wearing. 

You fetched a glass of water for him and handed it to him, "Drink up,"

Sam pushed your hand away in denial, "No, I'm fine. I'm as sober as a saint!"

"Really?"

"Really," Sam nodded, but then he frowned, "Although, my throat does feel a little dry," he grabbed the glass of water and downed it in one go, giving it back to you.

You placed it aside and pulled his coat off his shoulders since he was sweating a lot.

"Woah! At least take me on a date first," Sam pulled the sides of his coat over his pecs as though to preserve his dignity.

You raised your brows at him. Leaning forward, you pressed a solid kiss to his lips, thumbing his cheeks, "Take it off,"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Let's get to bed," you stretched, turning around to your laptop to send your report to Fury.

Grinning mischievously, Sam spanked your ass without any warning.

"Okay," you straightened up immediately, your cheeks growing warm, "I— You—" she blurted pointlessly, not finding words to frame a sentence.

"Aw," he poked your cheek, "You're blushing! Ya like it when I spank you, baby?" he blinked up at you with a sly smirk, looping his muscular arm around your waist and tugging you to sit on his lap.

"Shut up," you grumbled at him. 

With a lot of effort, you were able to coax him to bed, getting rid of the formals he had worn to the party. 

Now, Sam was in his boxers and grey vest and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for you to return from the bathroom.

"I need to tell you a secret," Sam slurred, catching your arm, "But I don't know how you'll take it," he made you sit on his lap.

"What is it?" you tipped your head in curiosity, tracing his eyebrow with the tip of your index finger.

"I have this big ass, pathetic school-boy crush on you. Like I—I love you," he admitted, seeming anxious.

"Mhmm?" you looped an arm around him, resting it around his neck.

"So so much," he took your hand and kissed your palm, "Like a lot," he added with wide eyes in emphasize.

"Yeah, no shit," you grinned, butterflies filling your stomach at his action, "We're dating already, genius,"

"Really?" his eyes sparkled in joy.

"Really," you chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"Well, that's a relief," he sighed, rolling over to lay on his back, "You know what I like about you?"

"What?"

"I love how you roast Tony, I love how you scrunch your nose and mouth the words you're reading. It's cute. The way you can take down anyone in front of you, that's smokin' hot, baby," he went on in awe with a little growl in the end, "I love how you smile when you embarrass yourself, I love how you put others before yourself. Basically, I love everything about you,"

You felt your cheeks hurt due to how much you were smiling, his words searing right into your heart and fixating there.

"And I really hope our kids are like you,"

Your heart dropped to your stomach like a heavy boulder, and your smile was wiped off your face,  "Sam," you sighed lowly.

"Right, right," he flapped a hand, "We can't have kids 'cause of your bitch of a mother. Shit. No offense," he added hastily.

"None taken," you smiled.

"Sorry, baby, I didn't mean to hurt you," Sam pressed a smooch to your lips with a loud smack, "But this means we can have unlimited sex!" he exclaimed as though he had made a discovery, "Without using a condom!"

You chuckled at him, "Go to sleep, hon," you patted his cheek lovingly, "I'll join you within a few minutes,"

"Ooh," he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at you, "We getting started already?"

"Sam!"

"Fine!"

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

The next morning, you were sitting against the headboard of your bed, cradling a cup of your favorite beverage between your palms, relishing the heat seep into your skin.

Sam walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower, clutching his head. He felt as though someone was in his head with a drilling machine.

"How're you feeling, Romeo?" you watched him in amusement.

"Don't even," he pointed at you warningly and you suppressed a laugh, "I don't even remember what I did last night. Other than the part where I came back to you and I was a big baby.

Sam fell face first on the bed, groaning into it loading like a sulking child.

 Settling down your cup on the side table, you opened your arm at your side for him to cuddle against you, "C'mere,"

But Sam moved over to lay down in between your legs and rested his head on your chest, "Much better," he mumbled pressing a kiss to the scar on your collarbone that he knew you were insecure about.

"You're so dramatic," you scoffed at him playfully.

"But you love me," Sam snuggled further into you.

"Yeah, So so much. Like a lot," you repeated his words from the previous night, an affectionate smile gracing your features.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 528 86
๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด! ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ. ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ถ๐š„๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™น๐™พ๐šˆ...
14.2K 162 14
Oh boy a four x reader. Lets see how this goes writing credit for future chapters go to @Your_Fourner
35.6K 1.1K 16
๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ง! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’˜, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’•...
8.5K 318 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž