Megumi x Y/n | Set In Stone

By jjkandanime

Megumi and Y/n were two sorcerers drawn together by a common factor; a cursed loved one. Everything seems to... More

Before you start reading...
1 - Yasohachi Bridge
2 - Coma
3 - The Visit
4 - Dreams
5 - Cursed Techniques
6 - "Sick"
7 - Photograph
8 - Goodbyes
9 - New Year's
10 - Third Technique
11 - Jujutsu High
12 - Breakfast
13 - Nightmares
14 - Training
15 - Sleepy
16 - Denial
17 - Mission
18 - Drowning
19 - Black Flash
20 - Healing
21 - Skating
22 - Wake up
24 - Planning Ahead
25 - Plan B
26 - The Trance
27 - Visions
28 - Two futures
29 - Unwelcome
Quick author's note
30 - Outcome
31 - Curse
32 - Void
33 - Let Go
Second part
34 - Recovery
35 - Imōto
A/N
36 - Shopping
Art (!MANGA SPOILER!)

23 - The Last Visit

2.6K 86 98
By jjkandanime

The two of you walked into the hospital and went up the elevator to the floor Tsumiki was on. He stood next to you in the elevator, smiling gently with a pink tint to his cheeks. You looked away and ran a finger over your lips where he had kissed them.

"Will you let me do what I should've done a week ago?" He asked you.

You nodded and leaned in to connect your lips to his. His arm on your waist pulled you closer as he kissed you back. Your hands went to cup his jawline to deepen the kiss. Your lips moved with his, pulling back occasionally to breathe. He cradled your face with his other hand, pressing his mouth to yours, kissing you slowly and gently.

The elevator door opened, revealing a white-walled corridor. The two of you walked through in silence and entered Tsumiki's room.

She looked exactly the same as last time, but you still felt relief. The knowledge that she would wake up gave the visit new meaning. He sat down on a chair next to her and smiled.

You sat down next to him and hesitantly slipped your hand into his, intertwining your fingers. He rubbed his thumb along your skin.

"Thank you, Y/n," He said after a while.

"You already thanked me."

"I'm so glad you have that cursed technique that lets you see the future."

"Mhmm."

Megumi stood up and walked over to the window. You followed him and stared out at the darkening sky, orange hues from the sun fading and changing into indigo ones.

"Megumi?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

He turned away from the window and stared at you, trying to decipher what you were thinking. After a while, he summoned the courage to say, "I've liked you for a while, Y/n."

"I like you too."

He turned back to the window to watch the sunset. "Gojo told me once that it's not ideal for sorcerers to have relationships, though. It's a job where we're putting our lives on the line for others. If you died, I could end up cursing you from all the grief and pain I'd experience."

You nodded in disappointment, understanding what he was trying to say. So he doesn't want a relationship. It made sense and it would be better if your feelings didn't grow. If you died, it would have severe consequences.

"So you better not die, Y/n."

You glanced up at him. He was staring at your lips.

"Same goes for you," You replied.

He pulled you closer with a hand under your chin and captured your lips in his. The kiss was soft and sweet; your lips moved in sync with his and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in closer.

You were the first to pull back. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves incase Tsumiki wakes up."

He nodded and let go.

The train ride back was peaceful; he mustered the courage to hold your hand for the trip and the two of you said nothing, leaving a comfortable silence. Nothing needed to be said, anyway.

When you got back to the school, the sky was completely dark. As you both walked past the second-years' dorms, you heard them yelling.

"Should we stop by the others?" You suggested, but he hesitantly grabbed your hand again.

"You need to rest up before the mission tomorrow."

"What are we doing tomorrow, anyway?"

"We need to collect a special grade cursed object. It's one of Sukuna's fingers."

"I don't need to rest up for that, it shouldn't be that hard."

He looked at you, and the realisation dawned on you.

"Ohhhh, I get it. You just want to spend time with me alone, right?" You teased. You expected him to get flustered and look away, but he stared even more.

"Exactly." His low voice sent shivers down your spine.

He took you to his dorm and you switched the TV on. You asked what he wanted to watch, but he pressed the power off button on the remote.

"Nothing," He replied, holding you close and burying his face into the crook of your neck. "Let's just spend some time together now, ok?"

You could feel your heart pounding against your ribcage.

"O-ok."

He pulled you into his bed, his arms snaking around you, holding you close. You faced him, staring into his cobalt blue eyes. He stared back, then kissed your temple and pulled you closer into his chest.

It didn't take you more than five minutes to fall asleep. He realised he'd have to take you back to your dorm, so he picked you up bridal style, careful not to wake you up. He carried you to next-door, pushed the door open and laid you down on your bed. He tucked you into the sheets and whispered goodnight.

–––––

You watched with Megumi as the curse threw the poor boy around, pink hair with a yellow hoodie. The boy accidentally threw the finger in the air and the curse grabbed him tight with two hands.

As the finger dropped back down, he caught it between his teeth.

"You idiot!" Megumi yelled at the boy, "Hand it over or you'll be eaten, too!" 

The boy threw the finger in the air with his mouth and yelled, "I just need some cursed energy, right, Fushiguro!?"

"Don't do it!"

Too late; the finger was already swallowed. The boy remained limp and unconscious as the monster lowered him into its mouth. Then he broke out of its grip and jumped incredibly high out of its reach.

As the curse charged towards him, he swiped up, exorcising it. 

The boy then laughed maniacally, ripping his hoodie to shreds. 

He turned around and saw you, and his face fell. He ran to you, ready to attack you.

His hand went right through your skin; right through your flesh, and when he pulled his hand out, he was holding an organ.

Your heart.

Thankfully, you woke up before you died. You were still crying, hands clutching your chest where the hole in it had been. It was the same man as the one who killed Megumi's python.

So that was Sukuna.

The door opened and in rushed Megumi, wearing a grey sweater.

"I-I'm sorry I woke y–"

"Y/n, what happened!? Are you ok?"

He sat next to you on the bed, wiping your tears away.

"W-we need to go early to pick up the f-finger before a pink-haired boy gets it," You managed to get out.

"What happened?"

"He'll eat the finger..."

"But it's a deadly poison, he'll definitely die."

"Well is- is there any way he doesn't? A-and then he becomes S-Sukuna?"

"There's a one in a million chance, Y/n... it's practically impossible."

"But I-I'm telling you, it's true!"

He rubbed your back to calm you down. "I believe you. We'll go and collect it as soon as it gets dropped off, ok?"

You nodded, wiping your eyes roughly. "Sukuna... he attacked me," You added.

Megumi tensed up.

"Well is there anything else we can do to make sure it doesn't happen?" He asked, pulling you closer.

"Make sure he doesn't eat it, I guess."

"Shouldn't be too hard, right?"

You nodded, sinking back onto the bed. He stood up, but you grabbed his hand.

"Please stay."

He sighed. "You know Gojo's gonna wake us up in the morning and find us together, right?"

"I don't care." You looked up at him and said, "It's too scary to know these dreams will happen soon."

He hesitated, then peeled back the covers, climbed into bed with you and pulled them back up. He pulled you into his chest and played with your hair until you fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 106 12
[CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS] You are Yuji's relative as you grew up with him as a sibling. You are part death womb painting as Kenjaku made you shortly...
3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
426K 15.3K 37
❝ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙐𝙉𝘼.❞ ...
140K 7.6K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...