2 - Coma

"Why won't she wake up...?" You cried, balling your fists into the fabric of his shirt, tears staining it. You looked up to see Megumi staring at you, his eyes beginning to water.

"Y/n..." He murmured.

"Y/n, please wake up, already..."

Your eyes fluttered open.

What a weird dream that was.

You stared around at your surroundings; it was your bedroom. You relaxed when you saw the familiar features of your room. Morning light flooded in through open windows, blinding you before your eyes adjusted.

Next to your bed was Tsumiki. "Thank god you're awake," She said.

"Hey, Tsumiki... what happened?"

She shrugged. "I don't know... last thing I remember was playing truth or dare with you and Fujinuma at my place."

"Yeah, same... when did I black out? Surely I didn't get drunk, I'm underage!"

Tsumiki laughed. "Maybe Fujinuma dared us to take a couple of shots."

You laughed, too. You then noticed a bandage around your arm.

"What happened to my arm?"

"You hurt it pretty bad."

"But I don't remember how."

Her expression turned serious. "Listen, Y/n, I woke up about an hour ago and your parents told me we've been missing for three days."

"What!?"

"Yeah. They said someone found us unconscious near a bridge."

"That's weird. We must have drunk a lot of alcohol."

"But haven't I always told you I don't ever want to drink?"

"Yeah..."

"It doesn't make sense. I would never accept a dare to drink."

"Yeah. Where's Fujinuma?"

"She's at her own house. We'll see her at school soon."

"What's the time?"

"Seven a.m.."

"Oh."

"Well, I got to go back to my place and get ready. I'll see you at school, ok?" She stood up and made her way out of your room.

"Yep, see ya."

–––––

School was painful; you got endless questions from students and teachers alike. Teachers thought it was their right to reprimand you, which pissed you off since you still couldn't remember anything. It seemed like the news of you three missing had spread like wildfire.

You met up with Fujinuma and Tsumiki at recess, sitting in the sun to try and warm up. Both of them were just as irritated by the constant interrogations.

"Fujinuma, do you remember anything?" You asked.

"No... last thing I remember was playing truth or dare."

"Yeah, that's the same with me."

Once recess was over, you parted ways with the two of them as you all headed off to your classes. You warmed up your hands as you walked through the school hallway. When you looked up, you caught sight of Megumi in the hallway and he stopped in his tracks, staring at you. You hesitantly approached him.

"Uh, Fushiguro-kun? You ok?"

"L/n-san... tell me everything you remember," He said, locking his cobalt-blue eyes to yours.