๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ [๋ถ€๋ชจ] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 5 Stroller
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 Tickle
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 19 Solace
Chapter 20 Doubt
Chapter 21 Why?
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Chapter 25 Future
Note
๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ [๋ถ€๋ชจ] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 6 Thank you

5.6K 285 10
By Yangnutty

" What do you want for lunch, baby? " Sunoo asked. Niko who's sitting on a special chair stared at Sunoo earning a soft pinch from him on the cheek.

" Why are you so cute, Niko ah ? " Sunoo cooed forcing himself not to squish Niko's cheeks. He has been growing a lot and getting heavy too but that only adds his cuteness.

Sunoo mixed the food in a cute looking bowl that is personally for Niko to use that he and Ni-ki purchased from an online baby thingy shop before putting it in the table and prepare for the milk next.

" Let's have mashed potatoes today! " The boy with black raven hair beamed. He sat beside the child's chair and start feeding it. For a little kid like Niko, he really eats a lot that he finished all the food that Sunoo had prepared which he thinks a little bit to much but, he never expected Niko finish to it all.

After the feeding session, it's time for taking a warm, bubbly bath. Preparing everything already, Sunoo carefully tried bathing Niko. Assistance and carefulness is a must here specially when Niko can't still walk nor stand properly without guidance. Thankfully, Niko is a very obedient child Sunoo didn't have any trouble cleaning him.

" Hmm you smell good, my dear! " Sunoo snuggle his nose on Niko's cheek after finally coming out of the bathroom and changed its clothes. Niko giggled and hugged the Older's neck making him smile.

Suddenly out of nowhere, it cried. Sunoo pout and check everything on him. He looks perfectly fine but, when he saw its eyes starting to blink until it closed, he finally knows the reason why.

" Are you sleepy, honey? "

Sunoo gently rock Niko and put him on his crib. He quickly prepare a warm milk and shake the feeding bottle before assisting Niko to drink it to help him sleep fast.

As we was waiting for Niko to sleep, he unknowingly smiled while looking at him. Being with this little boy only for a few weeks make him love the kid that he already had a special place in his heart.

In 10 minutes, Niko finally drifted to sleep. Sunoo take the opportunity to take a bath and chill.

Sunoo dry his hair using his towel after getting out of the bathroom and sat on the bed and use Ni-ki's hair dryer that was hidden inside his bedside table's cabinet. As always, he did his skincare too. It's very important and already a habit of him. When he finished fixing himself, now he's just sitting on the couch with his laptop on checking his emails that he didn't even bother reading after the happenings in his life.

He checked his work too and that work is another work he have and had been stressing out which is their family's company that he had a work to take in too.

Hours had passed, the sun is slowly setting down and he received a message from his phone along with the front door opening revealing a tall blond boy holding a suitcase.

Ni-ki took off his shoes and greeted Sunoo busy with his laptop. He even though he didn't notice his presence because he looks really into it.

" I'm home! "

Sunoo turned his head and put a finger on his lips.

" Sshhh, Niko is sleeping. "

It's already Ni-ki's turn to stay in the house. He's busy scanning the paper works he bought home when a shrill cry echoed the the whole house that caused Ni-ki to jump off his seat and made his way towards his room where the sleeping Niko is. As he enter the room, Niko is crying and rolling around the crib a sign that he's already awake.

" I'm here, i'm here. " Ni-ki vented and carry Niko with him to the kitchen and hum a soft tune to calm him.

He bought one feeding bottles to the sink and wash it before putting formulated milk powder in it. Honestly, Niko still needs to have the milk from his mom cause that milk from the mom has hormones and have the right amount of protein, sugar, fat and most vitamins that will help him grew and develop well, also it helps fight illnesses but, because of Niko's situation, they have no choice but to let it have formulated milk.

He actually tried helping Sunoo to find breast milk or mom's that are willing to donate them but, they can barely find any. Besides, Niko already looked like a 5 to 6 months old infant. Formulated milk and mashed potatoes or bananas can be one of his food.

" Why can't i do it? " Ni-ki groaned. He spill some of the milk powder while scooping it and he can't do it without spilling any. That's why when Sunoo see's him spill even just a little bit, he would always scold him. He then poured warm water on the feeding bottle, shaked it, and walk to the living room.

" Hmm you must be hungry from sleeping for so long, Niko ah? "

" waaah "

" Sshhh don't cry, i'm not complaining hahaha go finish it. " Ni-ki comforted. The little baby suddenly cried and Ni-ki thought it's because of the sound of his voice and how he looked. He's still wearing his glasses and still on work though he's already on his sleepwear.

Out of nowhere, his phone buzzed from the bathroom where he last went to take a shower.

" Yes, dummy? " It was Sunoo. He was surprised at first. Sunoo is not the type to call him or whatever. They never get along in the first place so they never do that to each other. Now it will be the first.

" Oh sorry i was supposed to call someone but i accidentally dialled your number. "

" Just admit it you missed me didn't you? " Ni-ki teased. He can now imagine the older rolling his eyes but, he was surprised when he answered back with a response he didn't even expected.

" I did, baby...did you missed me too? "

" Are you for real, dummy? " Ni-ki heard a gag from the other line.

" Ew you're gross. Didn't you know the word sarscam? Anyways, how is Niko doing? Is he awake now? " He sighed. Sunoo got him. He almost panicked he thought he wasn't joking because he's only teasing him.

" Yes he's already awake. I'll hang up now, dummy. Buy snacks on your way back here. "

" And why would i d- "

Ni-ki didn't let Sunoo finish his words anymore he hang up the call instead, and go back to babysitting Niko while doing his paperworks.

It was already 11 in the evening and Niko is asleep now again. It's been 5 hours since Sunoo left and Ni-ki is getting impatient waiting for him. He already got used with Sunoo staying for almost a month and he admit he's really a good company on his lonely home. Ever since Sunoo stayed with him to take care of Niko, his place somewhat become cheerful. It's always quiet, gloomy and a little bit messy when he's still alone.

" You really waited for me huh? "

The door creaked and Sunoo entered holding multiple plastic bags in his hand. Ni-ki boredly eyed him and throw him a pillow which Sunoo catched and throw it back to him.

" What took you so long? "

" An old friend happened to see me when i was supposed to go home already. It would be rude if i just leave her. "

Ni-ki wrinkled his forehead.

" Don't ever complain. I'm the one who mostly stays here taking care of Niko than you. I already buy you some foods too like what you said after hanging up the call when i'm still talking, Jerk. " Ni-ki rolled his eyes and follow Sunoo to the kitchen.

" Here. "

" Bungeoppang and banana milk? " Suprised, Ni-ki glanced at the older who has the same duo of snack like him as well. Sunoo raised his eyebrows.

" What? isn't that your favorite pair of snacks back then? I don't know what to buy you so...yeah. "

" How did you know it was my favorite? Perhaps are you stalking me back then too? " Ni-ki joked. Sunoo rolled his eyes.

" You ask too many questions. Just eat and don't assume things. "

" Whatever. "

Ni-ki happily take a bite of his bungeoppang and sip his banana milk. It's been a while since he last ate his favorite snack maybe 2 years ago? And it felt nostalgic. He felt like thanking Sunoo so he did. 

" Thank you. "

Ni-ki thanked with a little smile. Sunoo stopped and pointed at himself pertaining if it was him who he just thanked. He nodded. Sunoo widely smiled and nodded too. It was a smile that he had never seen before and it make his heart thump.

" You're welcome. "

Hi! So i was supposed to publish this yesterday like what i said on my last update but sadly i didn't. That's because something came up that day and i can't focus on what i'm doing when my mind is disturbed hahaha anyways, I'll start doing my school works after this wish me luck! Thank you : )♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 3.6K 15
-sunoo , jungwon , niki- "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.", ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
20.6K 863 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
3.6K 232 25
Where Jay is forced in an arranged marriage with the rich CEO's daughter in order for his family company to prosper. But what if he ends up falling...
372K 14.7K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; โŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party โ†ป completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...