Motofumi oneshots (NaofumiXMo...

Yukitonz által

I literally gave up on my last fanfiction, and I literally have Motofumi fanfictions taking over my google do... Több

not a oneshot, just- read it, please.-
admit the truth, or lose a crush.|
Not a chapter, I just don't want people getting confused over an AU I have
Motoyasu legit simping over Naofumi| singer AU
Suicidal|school AU
Stalker| College AU
My villain| Villian Au
wrong idea|
"Are you ashamed of me?"|
Not technically a chapter| old book shit
Classes|Tutoring AU
Ballroom|
Cop&criminal| Cop and criminal AU (obviously)
New member| K-on! AU (or at least the plot-)
"You're all ready to go"| Band Au
Cat|Villain AU
edge| Depressed Naofumi AU (I have no ideas ok-)
Room 208|
Forests| College Au (I guess?)
comforting| king AU
Crossdressing for fun|
Broken|
Fanfic idea's maybe 👉👈
First kiss on the beach|
When doves cry|
Yandere|
Twins|
Birthday cuddles|
The messages| Just an AU
Merry Christmas motherfuckers
Kitty boyfriend|
Voices
Blood| Vampire AU
Vodka|
Ayo, I'm so popularrr
paranoia|
Fake dating?
Hunted kiss|
Chained bonds| Soulmates AU
Chained bonds| Part 2
yass
Chained Bonds| part 3
Love at first sight| Royal AU
Comerades|
Negotiation| Villain AU
MOTOYASU IS A LITTLE SPOON CONFIRMED|Cat AU
I'm sure some of you remember
Should he tell?
mental stability? no.
Curse Of Love 1/2| Royal AU
Workaholic| Writer AU
I'm on deviantart 🤯
balance the odds: horrible party for a boyfriend?
a stupid blond? no, traumatized.

smth| Reprise of the spear hero

489 15 7
Yukitonz által

"All I ask is that you don't try to look...Down there...Got it?" Naofumi snapped- already stripped and sitting in the tub. His injured arm rested on the tub- bruises covering the arm from a previous battle that only happened hours ago. Due to this, Naofumi had no intentions of trying to lift his arm to wash his hair- so therefore Motoyasu stepped up.

"I won't. What do you think I am, a pervert?" Motoyasu replied- as if unaware of the words he just spoke. He rubbed his hands together with the lotion, and met with Naofumi's rather cold gaze.

"Yes, yes I do. I remember two days ago you tried to slap my ass, did you-"

"We don't talk about that." The blond coughed, raising his arms to the raven's hair. "I-It was there and- Just- Nevermind..." The blond felt his cheeks burning- slightly embarassed of the semingly seductive action he had tried to do. Naofumi was quick to slump ad calm as Motoyasu's hands run through his locks- a content smile forming on his face.

"Your hands are really soft..." Naofumi mumbled. The room fell silent for a moment- Motoyasu trapped in his own thoughts. Motoyasu leaned over a bit- noticing Naofumi's eyes were closed, relaxing. Motoyasu blinked a couple of times- going over his thoughts. It was really convinient that both of Naofumi's hands lay on the tub...Leaving him fully exposed to the naked eye...

Motoyasu shook his head, just continuing the process of running his hands through Naofumi's hair- knowing how unreliable it would be to do such a dirty thing when he didn't have the concent to do so. "So...Naofumi... I was wondering... Want to tell me a little bit before your life here...?" Motoyasu chuckled, pretending as if such perturbed thoughts hadn't come stumbling into his mind.

"Do you mean last reincarnation...Or whatever... Or my life before coming to Melromarc even the first time?" Naofumi questioned, his eyes slight opening- and peering to the wall ahead of him, struggling to even remotely keep them open. Between the warm water, the overpower silence (Asides for when one spoke) And the luxurious feeling of Motoyasu's fingers running through his hair, it was hard to resisit the urge of fatigue.

"Before everything revolving Melromarc. If you tell me a little about yourself, I'll tell you a little more about myself... And then we know more about one another!" Motoyasu cheerfully spoke, gently pushing Naofumi's bangs into the mixture of black locks.

"Okay..." Naofumi mumbled, a faint smile creasing upon his lips. Ever since the first day he spent with Motoyasu- the blond protecting him and keeping him safe from unwelcoming dangers- he'd kept his past pretty hidden and tight to his chest. The raven didn't know very much about him outside of their time in Melromarc- other than a few things.

"Well, I lived with my older brother, Haru, and my twin sister, Rin... Was really close with my sister- though that was probably because we were twins..." Naofumi began, her voice still a low mumble- though it was perfectly heard through the silence of the room. "Something I don't tell a lot of people is that I wanted to be a singer! I've been singing since I was really young, and one day, I hope to stand on a stage singing my own song..." Naofumi's smirk widened- ecstatic to hear about Motoyasu's dreams. "What about you? What do you want to be?"

"Well, I want to be a tailor. I've always had a passion for that! Backup is to be a model." Motoyasu then grinned- landing a poke on the raven's nose. "I mean you could obviously agree, I have the stnning looks and good personality to be a model~." With that- Motoyasu just got a spash of water to the face.

Motoyasu opened his eyes- looking at Naofumi's eyes that were slightly embarassed- but also hiding a scence of playfulness. "Yeah-yeah. Talk about your looks all you want- with how you are you could probably be whatever you wanted to be... Besides a lawer, doctor or teacher or something..." Naofumi smirked, "Wouldn't say you're smart enough."

"Hey- w-what did I do! And besides, I was in schooling to be a doctor. Didn't want to be one- but it's called being the oldest child," Motoyasu huffed- slightly annoyed as he mentioned that. It was true- his expectations were always held high. Personality, morals even his appearance.

"Hmmm- Fine then. You're smart," Naofumi simply stated- before turning his head back around to continue his fixated gaze on the wall. Motoyasu leaned forward, dipping his hands into the warm water to wash them off- once again trying his best to not let his gaze slide- knowing he'd see a lot if he just moved his eyes over a little bit.

He cupped some water in his hands- and let it wash out the shampoo in Naofumi's hair. After a couple times of doing this- the shampoo was gone. "So- you said something about being the older child- I'd assume you have siblings?" Naofumi asked- breaking the ongoing silence filling between them- that seemed to slowly becoming more tense... Knowing both of them planned to something- they just didn't quite know what.

"Yeah- I have a younger brother! His name's Ash," Motoyasu smiled.

"Well...Maybe once all the waves are defeated there will be some way where I'll be able to travel to your world and I can meet him," Naofumi suggested, leaning his head back against the tub- and once again letting his eyes drift closed.

Motoyasu hesitated for a moment, blinking aimlessly as he looked at the raven who spoke words that sounded nice- but made no sense. "Wouldn't you miss your family and friends...?"

"...First, I didn't have friends...And we'll just say the one I did have- I'll still be able to see her... And Rin was really the only family I was close to- and she sadly passed," Naofumi spoke- voice once again quiet.

Motoyasu froze for a moment- slightly lowering his head. "I-I'm sorry I asked-"

"No!No! It's fine! I've moved on from that- it sucks... But she's probably happy now- not that she wasn't before," Naofumi stammered. The room fell quiet once more- neither having anythig to say. Only the faint roam of the light clicking was to be heard- the two males awkwardly having nothing to do.

Motoyasu's gaze slowly fell upon Naofumi- again- taking Naofumi into account. All he wanted was a quick glace- he considered that it may be worth it... Even if he recieved a bruise above his eye that lasted a couple weeks. Motoyasu couldn't help it- having far too much opportunity and far too much curiousity... To stupid things.

"Hey...Naofumi?" Motoyasu coughed- letting his hands glide over the raven's shoulders. He lightly massaged the skin- head lowered to the ground- a bit anxious for what he was about to ask.

Naofumi let out a small calmed sigh- simply enjoying the feeling of Motoyasu's hands alone. "Hm? What is it?"

"I was wondering... Hypothetically, how much money would someone have to pay you for... Dick pics...? T-there's no reason I'm asking- I'm simply just curious- f-for my own uses? Yes-um... How much?" Motoyasu coughed- feeling his heart pound in his chest- already regretting every word he spoke. Once again, silence.

"What...?" naofumi laughed- his laughter now being the only thing to fill the room. "Ok- I know you are NOT asking for yourself- did you seriusly just try and hide the fact that you want to look? It was obvious, Motoyasu," Naofumi laughed- gaze meeting Motoyasu.

Mootyasu's gaze lit up- a smile forming across his cheery face. "Does that mean I-"

"No."

"O-okay-" Motoyasu mumbled- stomach knotting together from sheer embarassment- and a little bit of dissapointment.

"Unless," Naofumi began. It didn't take any time for Motoyasu to lock his with him- staring pashionatly into his earthy eyes. "You pay me ten gold and make me a really fluffy cape. I want one- and need one. It is essential to my fighting- totally," Naofumi grinned.

Motoyasu shrugged- having no issues with the price he'd pay for something he was mighty curious for. "That works for me~! I'll have that cape done in a few days- tops," Motoyasu chuckled- relieved- and shocked that he'd win when Naofumi had been dead set on keeping his body away from the blond.

Mootyasu stood up and walked to the frount of the tub- getting the whole view of the raven's delicate body. His legs were covered in small scars- his side forming a large bruise- his arms covered in small cuts and bruises- and obviously what he was most curious about. "Looks nice," Motoyasu chukled- feeling his his heart leap in his chest- almost excited to see Naofumi so bare.

"Comments don't need to be made- it is awkward and not needed- look all you want- and then you can help me change," Naofumi mumbled- hiding his blushing face with his hand- far too embarassed that he let that slide to even take a glance at the room.

Motoyasu moved forward- leaning over the tub. He planted a kiss on the raven's forehead- noticing a slight change in the other male's breathing pattern as he did so. "Well, cutie, I'll help you get changed." Motoyasu let out a soft chuckle, "You're obviously going to need time to cool down."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4K 185 28
I read so many fucked up phanfictions about these two. The cherry fic, the hat fic, the chair fic... it's fucked up. Then I asked myself... Why aren'...
15.7K 188 23
Hello This Will be my First Story or Oneshots I'll be doing They might not be good But Feel Free to Request Any Kind Pf Ideas you want that will be a...
94.3K 1.9K 31
so I've been into rising of the shield hero for a while now... a lot of things about it ALWAYS bugged me starting with the fact that the world functi...
9.3K 77 10
hey guys! after a long hiatus I've decided to come back to writing fan fictions. unfortunately I'm not really into the NSB anymore but I found a new...